Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:54:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin SuperPAC  (Read 97239 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kanemi

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 02:30:30 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2016, 02:43:56 AM by kanemi

My wallet won't sync. Please help. I tried deleting Appdata folder and also restarting my laptop. Nothing worked.
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 02:44:12 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGRo1mH2_8w&feature=youtu.be
Hillary walked out on at the DNC, media SILENT

The democrats were obviously upset that their votes really did not matter. Now let's see if a pariah that caused a walk out will be in-your-face assigned the presidency. Hillary is not at 44 percent support, 51 percent support, or any other number the press dreams up. Hillary is in fact at approximately 11 percent national support, she has the population that bathes in lies and corruption, a few other assorted high level establishment criminals, and then a few spurious people to round the number up to about 11 percent. This would put support among Democrats at around 22 percent. And that would be enough BAD to trip a walk out, people do not just walk out because their guy lost, they walk out when they know they have been robbed and are PISSED. You can't tell me that if it was bad enough to trip a massive walk out that everyone remaining was happy. That is not how life works. 

COUNTY WORKER: VOTING MACHINES RIGGED:
This quote was pulled from social media, it is obviously true because we saw a huge part of this during the primaries:

"I worked in county gov for a few years and had to program those machines. There are SO many ways they can be manipulated to give fraudulent results.

First, the person loading the voting choice data on the SD card they use can actually set candidates with a negative vote total from the very start to deflate a candidate's vote count they don't want to win.

Second, the people setting up the machines can manipulate them by not calibrating the touch screens properly so that when you touch a spot on the screen, it actually activates the touch as two inches down or to the right or wherever you want it to be. This is easily done during the touch calibration where it asks you to simply touch points it displays to calibrate it in which case you would touch down or to the right of those points to commit fraud.

This election is going to be STOLEN!!!

comment: The touch screen calibration would not be needed for anything other than setting up fraud. Do you need to calibrate your Ipad or tablet every time you switch it on? The calibration feature is obviously added as an election stealing option and is precisely how during the primaries, people noticed their vote for Trump had been switched to another candidate. People need to be notified of this ahead of time and told to shoot video of their entire voting process so this can be caught and published. ADDITIONALLY, WE NEED PEOPLE ASKING FOR TIME OFF RIGHT NOW SO THEY CAN CONDUCT EXIT POLLING THAT IS COMPLETELY INDEPENDENT OF THE MSM, ALL IMMORTALIZED IN HD VIDEO FROM GOOD VIDEO RECORDING DEVICES TO ALSO CATCH DOUBLE VOTERS MAKING THE ROUNDS TO MULTIPLE POLLING STATIONS, and additionally, to count the total number of people who went into the polling stations to prevent the dead from voting. If the votes cast are in excess of the total number of people who showed up, the dead voted, PERIOD. And if less votes get cast than what should be, you know one of the candidates started out with a negative number on that SD card.

doogjy

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 03:12:40 PM

Dear Chickens65 (creator of Trumpcoin! and original dev!),

Your site has been very useful during the hard times that we've had and it has really kept us afloat! But now that we have been making such progress, could you please show your support for Trumpcoin and Trump by please doing a 301 redirect to the new .com website?

It is in all our best interest for you to do this.  If you like we can tell you how to do this if you do not know how.  

Thank you very much,
                                                                                  Bitbobb July 26, 2016

Hi Chicken, do you think you will be able to give this a try soon? It will be a great way to help the project keep moving forward and let the fans get the most up to date info on TrumpCoin!
CarrollFilms

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

Can I eat a Bitcoin?

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 09:21:10 PM

Wow, nice price hike in the past week!

Back in my day Bitcoin used to cost $69
AtheismHasNoReligion

Activity: 150

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 10:40:27 PM

Donald Trump doing an AMA on Reddit RIGHT NOW. Ask him about Trumpcoin or Crypto!

Trumpcoin lads.
Trumpcoin Discord Server: ("https://discord.gg/ZfNMfxq") Take the Wilbur "King of Bankruptcy" Rosspill today! Ross was the head of the Rothschilds Bankruptcy division for 25+ years. During his tenure, he bailed out Donald Trump in Atlantic City. Wilbur was appointed Secretary of Commerce by President Trump. Don't choke!
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 11:01:24 PM

Good luck! They took only a few minutes to ban me.
What did your comment say in order for you to get banned?

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
bkxpress2015

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 12:41:13 AM

Good luck! They took only a few minutes to ban me.
Hey, a few minutes of exposure to the plebs is better than nothing! Well done!

Signal7 (OP)

Activity: 196

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 12:43:11 AM

Americans in every party are tired of our rigged system and corrupt politicians, and want to reform our government so it no longer benefits the powerful at the expense of everyone else. They know I will fix it so it works for them and their families. Hillary Clinton's message is that things will never change. My message is that things have to change, and they have to change right now.

We have to change a foreign policy that has led us to one economic disaster after another, and an economic policy that has failed our poorest citizens. We will never fix a rigged system by relying on the people who rigged it in the first place.

I am going to return the government to the people.

Together, we will Make America Great Again.

-Donald J. Trump 7/27/2016

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
BigBadBull

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Sexually abused whore.

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 03:19:02 AM

Fucking Obama keep tsaying trumps name and talking bad about him. Maybe Donald can sue him for defamation.

Blow my mind, Blow my COCK!
Porte

Activity: 489

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 08:03:53 AM

I have been following for a few months, There are lots Trump supporter blogging in Steemit.com why dont you blog there to attract Trumps supporters here?

Also you can reply on this one to be on a TV/ Radio show  https://steemit.com/steemit/@icocountdown/looking-for-guests-of-radio-show-core-media-tv
bkxpress2015

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 10:03:10 AM

A nice, new comfy 11k floor just happened on Yobit. Feels good.

Topknotbam
Legendary

Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 10:53:27 AM

A nice, new comfy 11k floor just happened on Yobit. Feels good.

I agree.
Weak hands sold coin.

have time to accumulate cheap Trump.

I keep my coins until better times.
Trump forward go go

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
Chi777

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 03:34:44 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2016, 04:00:47 PM by Chi777

Agreed, weak longs in the market. Like higher lows, now it's time to see above .10 cents....Look forward to the next move by the TrumpCoin Team....
BitcoinOG

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 04:10:14 PM

Great progress devs! New site lookin' good! Grin
When can we expect new major updates/Happenings?
Depredation

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 05:13:46 PM

Great progress devs! New site lookin' good! Grin
When can we expect new major updates/Happenings?
Just be patient my friend  Smiley

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
euggio

Activity: 433

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 07:32:45 PM

Has someone reached out to Bittrex or Poloniex again? I tried with Poloniex on my own but it seems it was not that helpful.
Depredation

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 07:54:56 PM

Has someone reached out to Bittrex or Poloniex again? I tried with Poloniex on my own but it seems it was not that helpful.
It's in the works.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 09:14:41 PM

Dear Chickens65 (creator of Trumpcoin! and original dev!),

Your site has been very useful during the hard times that we've had and it has really kept us afloat! But now that we have been making such progress, could you please show your support for Trumpcoin and Trump by please doing a 301 redirect to the new .com website?

It is in all our best interest for you to do this.  If you like we can tell you how to do this if you do not know how.  

Thank you very much,
                                                                                  Bitbobb July 26, 2016

Hi Chicken, do you think you will be able to give this a try soon? It will be a great way to help the project keep moving forward and let the fans get the most up to date info on TrumpCoin!

Chicken65 probably just needs someone to help walk him through it, it's a bit technical for the average person. I'm sure Chicken65 will have it done today once he checks his messages and get's the technical web design assistance needed. He's a busy guy, but I'm sure Chicken65 knows how important this is and I also know he loves to support his great idea - so I'm sure he will get it done today and help us and Donald Trump MAGA. Today for sure I'm guessing!

I passed the request on over a week ago and also a few days ago. I dont control the site the server is on. When he gets around to it thats up to him.
I'm very busy on a new project + my day job running a small company.  I have enough on my plate without having to deal with snidey people like you who
stumbled in to this scene about five minutes ago. Calm down - its an open source project - no one owns it.
bkxpress2015

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 09:44:49 PM

Chicken! It's great to see you again  Smiley

Tyke
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1162

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 10:06:48 PM

Hello Trumpcoin Community,

At the moment, Crypto Books has researched the history of Trumpcoin from the initial launch date to the 30th April 2016.  This week we are going to read through the original Bitcointalk thread for the months May 2016 and June 2016.  A rough milestone timeline of historical events will be posted on this thread once this has been done.  A preliminary cover was designed one month ago:

Please could people propose a title for the book.  When should this book be published?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: