Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:39:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin SuperPAC  (Read 97223 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bkxpress2015

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 10:10:53 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2016, 02:37:31 AM by bkxpress2015

I just wanted to quickly announce that I've successfully purchased and received the following from Bitbobb:

1. "Think Like a Billionaire" hardcover book by Donald J. Trump

2. Trump 2016: Make America Great Again bumper sticker

I paid him with 275 TrumpCoins on 7/24/16. Here is the transaction ID:

http://chain.blockpioneers.info/trump/search.php?id=b3d958277fb8ef40a3c8417fc9b0b55726246cbd5b82229174b0273aa0c89ba6

And finally, here is a picture of the received items:

Thanks Bitbobb! If anyone is thinking about purchasing from him, I HIGHLY recommend it!!

MAGA

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Topknotbam
Legendary

Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 12:20:20 AM

The price of the coin rose, I'm happy.
I think the post above provoked growth rates, but maybe I'm wrong.

The coin may be worth more, I believe in it. Smiley

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
reffi

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 12:31:15 PM

you know how it ends.... with a bankruptcy! but why not take the ride till then!
Itssherman

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 01:43:19 PM

Last week was a busy one. We assembled our team and got straight to work on a serious TrumpCoin reboot!

As our first group project, we have completely re-done our website. Please take a moment to check it out and meet the new team...

http://www.trumpcoin.com

We have also started a new .info site to help out the newcomers...

http://trumpcoin.info

Our social media meme team has been hard at work as well.
All social media is now lined up on a unified front - an army ready and waiting for attack orders.

Follow @TrumpCoinTweets for some spicy memes and latest news and be sure to look for new official social media links on the website.

There's merch now! And you can buy it with TrumpCoins!

It is my absolute pleasure to work with such a great group of dedicated, professional, and passionate people. I asked for "A" Game and got it! I am looking forward to continuing forward with you all.

Projects on the Pipeline...

Faucets
TipBots
Payment Gateways
Store Fronts
Merchant APIs
Mobile Apps
More Exchanges
More Nodes
Code Optimizations

Sounds like a tall order but we're not going at it alone.
New business partner announcements are coming soon.

TrumpPac details are also coming soon. We are still going through all the legal stuff.
We believe that we can do some really great work for our country and our planet while at the same time create some very cool and unique opportunities for communities like this one. As badly as we want to rush this, we simply cannot. Don't worry, when we do file our papers and announce the details, we will time it well. Wink

Trump and Pence are now officially the men that we support in the 2016 race for the White House. This is our primary mission. We must do all we can to help them to block Crooked Hillary from dragging her mafia in for another 8 years of corrupt, unjust, and unsafe America. We CAN make a HUGE difference here!

We CAN..

Make Crypto Great Again
Make Money Great Again
Make America SAFE Again!
Make America Prosperous Again

MAGA!

Wonderful work team, way beyond my expectations! New exchanges (and hopefully bigger) can't come soon enough, I need to stock up on some more trumps!
Signal7 (OP)

Activity: 196

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 06:06:43 PM

Hey there everyone, I've been following TrumpCoin for a little bit and figured I could get involved.

I've written an ebuild for the Gentoo/Funtoo distributions of GNU/Linux that compile and install the TrumpCoin-Qt client. I've added it to my personal overlay, though I invite the TrumpCoin Team to host their own overlay either forked from my repository or using my ebuilds. I'll be working on another ebuild for Trumpcoind (Headless TrumpCoin) shortly, as well as .deb packages for Debian. If you're installing TrumpCoin-Qt for the first time I recommend enabling the dbus, ipv6, qrcode, and upnp USE flags for a standard desktop installation.

[details snipped]

Thank you very much for this.

I have deleted the details for now since your account is brand new and this is your first post.

We are evaluating it now for safety and security and will re-post the details once confirmed.

Thank you again!

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
gitgud-software

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 06:20:51 PM

Hey there everyone, I've been following TrumpCoin for a little bit and figured I could get involved.

I've written an ebuild for the Gentoo/Funtoo distributions of GNU/Linux that compile and install the TrumpCoin-Qt client. I've added it to my personal overlay, though I invite the TrumpCoin Team to host their own overlay either forked from my repository or using my ebuilds. I'll be working on another ebuild for Trumpcoind (Headless TrumpCoin) shortly, as well as .deb packages for Debian. If you're installing TrumpCoin-Qt for the first time I recommend enabling the dbus, ipv6, qrcode, and upnp USE flags for a standard desktop installation.

[details snipped]

I have deleted the details for now since your account is brand new and this is your first post.

We are evaluating it now for safety and security and will re-post the details once confirmed.

Thank you again!

It's no problem, the ebuild is somewhat based on the builds for other cryptocurrencies provided through portage like Litecoin and Peercoin, but I've made adjustments to make the build compatible with EAPI6. Also I've run into problems attempting to compile the client using Qt5, so for now the ebuild requires Qt4.
Signal7 (OP)

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 07:21:36 PM

[details snipped]

Thank you again!

It's no problem, the ebuild is somewhat based on the builds for other cryptocurrencies provided through portage like Litecoin and Peercoin, but I've made adjustments to make the build compatible with EAPI6. Also I've run into problems attempting to compile the client using Qt5, so for now the ebuild requires Qt4.

I can find no issues or immediate causes for concern with this.

Looks to me to be a legitimate Gentoo port of the TrumpCoin wallet.

gitgud manifest is here: https://paste.installgentoo.com/view/raw/8cb971f3
gitgud source is here: https://gitgud.io/gitgud-software/gitgud-overlay/tree/master

src for this wallet implementation appears to be here: https://gitgud.io/gitgud-software/gitgud-overlay/blob/master/net-p2p/trumpcoin-qt/trumpcoin-qt-2.0.ebuild

Thank you for your contribution and thank you for your patience and understanding while we inspected your work.
Please feel free to re-post.

www.TrumpCoin.com
gitgud-software

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 07:38:16 PM

[details snipped]

Thank you again!

I can find no issues or immediate causes for concern with this.

Looks to me to be a legitimate Gentoo port of the TrumpCoin wallet.

gitgud manifest is here: https://paste.installgentoo.com/view/raw/8cb971f3
gitgud source is here: https://gitgud.io/gitgud-software/gitgud-overlay/tree/master

src for this wallet implementation appears to be here: https://gitgud.io/gitgud-software/gitgud-overlay/blob/master/net-p2p/trumpcoin-qt/trumpcoin-qt-2.0.ebuild

Thank you for your contribution and thank you for your patience and understanding while we inspected your work.
Please feel free to re-post.

Awesome. Like mentioned earlier I'm working on an ebuild for the CLI Trumpcoind and some Debian packages for both TrumpCoind and TrumpCoin-Qt and should have news on that in a bit. If you're really security minded and willing to learn something new, GNU/Linux and especially Gentoo Linux are extremely good operating systems for setting up secure systems.

For those of you who missing the installation instructions for TrumpCoin-Qt, here's a repost of the commands you'll want to run. These instructions assume you already have layman emerged. It is highly recommended that you enable the local dbus, ipv6, qrcode, and upnp USE flags.

Code:
layman -o https://paste.installgentoo.com/view/raw/8cb971f3 -f -a gitgud
layman -s gitgud
emerge net-p2p/trumpcoin-qt
Tyke
Legendary

Activity: 1444
Merit: 1161

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 09:56:52 PM

A title has been chosen for the book I am writing about Trumpcoin; "Trumpcoin - Making Crypto Great Again".  Here is the new cover design:

At the moment, months which have been researched are February, March, April and May 2016.  Over the weekend, the objective is to read through the original Trumpcoin Bitcointalk thread to collate important historical events, quotes, announcements etc. for June 2016.  I will then be able to post a "rough milestone timeline" of the period 17th of February to the 30th of June.  

If you would like to help towards the work being done to complete this title, please donate: TL2nsBjpEJZMCN3UwjriStgdwY1sMNgX7D
bingbongfly2

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 11:12:45 PM

Hey!
Anyone mind helping me out with the wallet? I can't get it to sync a single block.
I tried reinstalling it but no use. With the current outofsync wallet I have sent coins to it, are my coins lost forever or can I somehow retrieve them if I manage to sync my wallet?
Any tips on syncing my wallet is helpful, I am not very technical advanced.

Cheers fellow trumpians!

bkxpress2015

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 11:51:34 PM

A title has been chosen for the book I am writing about Trumpcoin; "Trumpcoin - Making Crypto Great Again".  Here is the new cover design:

At the moment, months which have been researched are February, March, April and May 2016.  Over the weekend, the objective is to read through the original Trumpcoin Bitcointalk thread to collate important historical events, quotes, announcements etc. for June 2016.  I will then be able to post a "rough milestone timeline" of the period 17th of February to the 30th of June.  

If you would like to help towards the work being done to complete this title, please donate: TL2nsBjpEJZMCN3UwjriStgdwY1sMNgX7D

Great title, Tyke! Looking forward to reading it.

I'll send some Trumps your way soon.

Signal7 (OP)

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 11:54:20 PM

Hey!
Anyone mind helping me out with the wallet? I can't get it to sync a single block.
I tried reinstalling it but no use. With the current outofsync wallet I have sent coins to it, are my coins lost forever or can I somehow retrieve them if I manage to sync my wallet?
Any tips on syncing my wallet is helpful, I am not very technical advanced.

Cheers fellow trumpians!

Please email help@trumpcoin.com for assistance.

www.TrumpCoin.com
allsir

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 01:42:00 AM

why price is going up .Do you have some good news or it is only hype . some new tech
Topknotbam
Legendary

Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 02:44:25 AM

why price is going up .Do you have some good news or it is only hype . some new tech

And what is wrong, that the price is going up ??

this is a very good price for a long time on the bottom. Good performance Trump coin.

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
chicken65

Merit: 506

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 04:37:29 PM

The price of the coin rose, I'm happy.
I think the post above provoked growth rates, but maybe I'm wrong.

The coin may be worth more, I believe in it. Smiley

It is Smiley
chicken65

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 04:41:05 PM

Things looking good Trump Team. Keep up the great work.
 I might send some of you a gift soon  Wink
 Although those who have insulted me will get nothing  Cool

chicken65

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 04:44:12 PM

One more thing.
I do have some good information Bittrex might be listing the coin. They are still concerned about a lawsuit but hopefully they
will use some logic and conclude Trump wouldnt do that. I suspect the LLC and the overall new structure of the project will help.
Fingers crossed.
chicken65

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 04:49:53 PM

Request

Christopher P. Thompson, author of the Trump Coin book would like to ask the community for title suggestions.
Maybe some of you can suggest some titles?
Itssherman

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 05:25:56 PM

Request

Christopher P. Thompson, author of the Trump Coin book would like to ask the community for title suggestions.
Maybe some of you can suggest some titles?

I'm quite fond of the current title actually  Smiley
NewWorldOrder

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 06:44:14 PM

One more thing.
I do have some good information Bittrex might be listing the coin. They are still concerned about a lawsuit but hopefully they
will use some logic and conclude Trump wouldnt do that. I suspect the LLC and the overall new structure of the project will help.
Fingers crossed.
I new it we are going two the big exchanges soon. Their people have been buying Trump coins by the 10s of thousands of dollars worth for the last 3 weeks. When we hit the 2 big exchanges Trump coin will fly to $2.50 over night and go up from there! Yes the new board looks very great. I'm very proud of the new dev team they have been working very hard, did a great job and the TrumpCoin.info is amazing someone spent a lot of time making that page. All and all it looks like the longs are going to get rich and help Mr. Trump get some campaign funding!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: