Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:58:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin SuperPAC  (Read 97239 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jamcrypt

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 07:15:41 PM

Checking in to encourage.
Signal7 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 08:37:48 PM

I see the fund moving. Is 10,000 the maximum transaction amount?

Wallet was staking. Moving in small blocks to keep block sizes down (lots of dust)

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 10:48:36 PM

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
indiemax

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 11:14:46 PM

Open up the original thread again.The fud has died down down now.

Depredation

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 11:20:47 PM

Open up the original thread again.The fud has died down down now.

The original thread is not controlled by Signal though.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
indiemax

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 12:02:22 AM

I understand that and have asked Chicken via pm but no answer as of yet. Want to see what members here think.

Signal7 (OP)

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 12:20:57 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2016, 01:25:04 AM by Signal7

I am proud to announce that TrumpCoin is now powered in part by PayServices.

PayServices is an international organization that provides cutting edge tools that handle values, commitments and exchanges of various types as well as business management and security infrastructure for an efficient and secured contracting and communications.

PayServices Multi Exchange Operating System [MEOS] is an advanced business approach and unique On Line IT solutions that solves the complexity of various exchanges and contracting including those of values such as Conventional and Complementary Currencies, Barter agreements, Natural Value Units, Commitments and of other Symbols of Value.

PayServices MEOS is now the official backoffice of TrumpCoin and provides advanced business management functionality to the TrumpCoin team as well as many powerful backend services that allow us to provide new functionality to you.

The first noteable feature embraced by TrumpCoin is the ability for staff to share a central wallet that is subject to expense reporting and an approval and release chain. This is the Trump Fund's new home and how it will be managed by the treasury.

Second, MEOS gives us a complete and powerful suit of merchant tools, payment gateways for hundreds of currencies, and advanced APIs for seamless integrations into 3rd party storefronts.

Third, PayServices is hosting a node for us on a dedicated 12 core monster server in a PCI DSS Level 1 environment that provides bank-level security for all services hosted there. As a result...

We have mobile wallets and web wallets available now. Wallets are synced across all platforms and provide staking at the normal 2% interest rate!

Mobile wallets can be downloaded from your device's respective app store. The app is called Butterfly by PayServices. This is a fully functional yet early version of the wallet. Lots more still to come on this front!

Since your wallet is hosted and managed at PayServices, you will need to create an account at PayServices.com and generate a wallet address for yourself before you can use the app.

Once you are logged into PayServices, the steps to create your web/mobile wallet are...

1. Click on Structure
2. Click on Cryptos
3. Select TrumpCoin in the dropdown menu
4. Click the Add New button

Once you have completed the steps above, you will be able to access your wallet(s) from all of your mobile devices.

Additonal Updates

We have a Reddit tipbot now. It is currently undergoing extensive testing and should be ready for production in the next day or two.

We are evaluating options for new faucets and strategies for preventing abuse. We should be announcing these online very soon.

New promotional videos are nearing completion and should be released pretty soon.

My half of the Trump Fund (100k) has been transferred in full into the new management system. Chicken65 has opted not to relinquish control his 100k and won't be utilizing the new bank wallet or coordinating with the team or community moving forward.

It's unfortunate that he has taken this action as I truly believe the coins should be unified and controlled by the amazing team that has been assembled. I can't speak to what Chicken65 will do with the coins specifically and although he's expressed interest in "donating them himself [sic]", it's clear to assume he is no longer part of the TrumpCoin project in any official capacity. I hope for the best that he will listen you all (the community) and ultimately do the right thing. Regardless, we will press on and use the 100k that is in our control to help secure a Trump presidency.

www.TrumpCoin.com
Depredation

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 01:00:58 AM

Great news, I can't wait to use the tipbot

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 01:35:50 AM

I understand that and have asked Chicken via pm but no answer as of yet. Want to see what members here think.

If the members here are up for it I dont mind. There will be fud but fair enough.
I do think the thread should have more energy than this one and its a shame that
a 200+ page thread about a coin is split in to three threads now. We would be
over 300 pages by now. In time it could have even been a record?

Jaerky

Activity: 187

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 01:55:43 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2016, 02:12:10 AM by Jaerky

Obviously there are some ongoing issues between Chris and Trumpteam. We should be fair here, and TBH I think Chris has gotten the short end of the stick in some regards.

Chris, please put your 100k coins into the fund management system. In turn, please create a bio page for Chris on the main website recognizing him as the Founder and creator of Trumpcoin. Chris should be recognized as a community figure and perhaps his skills as a sound engineer could be put to use. We all play to our strengths. Chicken still has a reputation as a PnD'r among some of the community and this gesture of trust and confidence would dispel that reputation.

Please put our egos away make amends and push forward. This is a critical time for the coin and we need a united front.

Fantastic update guys, I did not expect it to be this big. Awesome job everyone, I am very proud of this team.

As for the new thread vs old thread I don't think it really matters in the long run.
bkxpress2015

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 02:40:42 AM

Obviously there are some ongoing issues between Chris and Trumpteam. We should be fair here, and TBH I think Chris has gotten the short end of the stick in some regards.

Chris, please put your 100k coins into the fund management system. In turn, please create a bio page for Chris on the main website recognizing him as the Founder and creator of Trumpcoin. Chris should be recognized as a community figure and perhaps his skills as a sound engineer could be put to use. We all play to our strengths. Chicken still has a reputation as a PnD'r among some of the community and this gesture of trust and confidence would dispel that reputation.

Please put our egos away make amends and push forward. This is a critical time for the coin and we need a united front.

Fantastic update guys, I did not expect it to be this big. Awesome job everyone, I am very proud of this team.

As for the new thread vs old thread I don't think it really matters in the long run.

Yep, without Chicken, none of this would have been possible. I mean, that's just an indisputable fact.

As for the fund, perhaps we can build it up and get it to 200k again via donations or something. Since Chicken is obviously passionate about the project, I'm sure he has a solid plan for the 100k he's holding. Ultimately, it's his choice on what to do with it considering all of the changes that have happened recently (good ones, imo). I'm sure he would agree the ultimate goal of all of this is to get Trump into the Whitehouse; if not just for America's sake, for the world's as well!

Good luck all and let's MAGA!

Signal7 (OP)

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 02:43:41 AM

Yep, without Chicken, none of this would have been possible. I mean, that's just an indisputable fact.

As for the fund, perhaps we can build it up and get it to 200k again via donations or something. Since Chicken is obviously passionate about the project, I'm sure he has a solid plan for the 100k he's holding. Ultimately, it's his choice on what to do with it considering all of the changes that have happened recently (good ones, imo). I'm sure he would agree the ultimate goal of all of this is to get Trump into the Whitehouse; if not just for America's sake, for the world's as well!

I agree with all of this and actually feel bad now realizing that he was left off of the bio pages. I also believe he should be there.

www.TrumpCoin.com
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 02:53:25 AM

Chickens65 did say he would transfer the fund as his last act as dev and I think he still will keep his word to all the investors who believed in him and in this project.  I am one of them.  If he has a separate plan I sure hope it is a good one because there are big things happening and he is invited to be a part of them in a yuuuge way.  I would rather see a united front for the trumpfund than separate plans not from the same songbook.  Thank you Chickens65 for taking down the .rocks website I know you are busy and I know your heart is in the right place.  Thank you for creating this coin and for allowing us to contribute to Making America Great Again

indiemax

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 04:06:58 AM

I know I'm out of line here but I have to say this (sorry Chicken got to say it) they have to be told this.

I recently heard the 48 second conversation Chris had with someone very close to Trump.
It was suggested he try create an army on social media to catch Donald's eye and in passing he might mention the coin.

Chris repeatedly asked the community to help him do this only to receive abuse for his suggestions. By getting through to this person Chicken showed me what he can do. Yet none of you helped him when he suggested social media tactics. Instead some of you ganged up against him in a frenzy of cyber bullying and character assassination.

It saddened and angered me to see how some of you treated what I consider to be the most honest developer I have ever come across in Crypto.  If he doesn't want to hand over that fund  he will have good reason for it and i agree with him not handing it over to any of you.

I know Chris does want to donate something to Trumps campaign. I can only speculate he doesn't have faith this team will donate. I don't blame him, look how some of you have treated him. How can he trust this team and a man who lied and didn't Escrow the other half which Chris did do.

Its deeply insulting you have erased the man who launched this coin. If this coin was launched by a cynical anti Trumper scammer pump n dumper it would never have been the success its been. It would quickly have been known as a pump and dump scam. Some of you have done very well from something he started. You thanked him by abusing, bullying and lying about him. Your still doing it.

You have my backing Chris, whatever you choose.
chicken65

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 04:31:22 AM

First what reputation do I have as a pump n dumper? To do that you need to have a lot of Bitcoin. LOl I came in to this with 4 BTC which I bought with fiat.

When I frist got in to Crypto I answered an ad on this forum. It was a Bobsurplus ad to join a trading team. I was totally green the scene
and actually thought I would be taught how to trade. Grin

The only thing i learned was being scammed by Bob. To be fair I dont even mind that now, Bob is an opportunist  and he taught me a very good but hard lesson.
Ive been scammed many times though on many coins as well all are. I didnt  and havent done that with Trump Coin, but I could have easily if I wanted to.

I made some Bitcoin on only one coin with that team. About 2 bitcoin in total.
The final straw was the Bitbay scam. We were the ones scammed and after that I left.

I ended up doing did far better just trading on my own. Soem coins you lose on , soem you win. Thats Crypto and Im fine with that.

But some pump n dump guy I am not. That requires a lot of Bitcoin to do it properly.
chicken65

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 04:32:52 AM

I know I'm out of line here but I have to say this (sorry Chicken got to say it) they have to be told this.

I recently heard the 48 second conversation Chris had with someone very close to Trump.
It was suggested he try create an army on social media to catch Donald's eye and in passing he might mention the coin.

Chris repeatedly asked the community to help him do this only to receive abuse for his suggestions. By getting through to this person Chicken showed me what he can do. Yet none of you helped him when he suggested social media tactics. Instead some of you ganged up against him in a frenzy of cyber bullying and character assassination.

It saddened and angered me to see how some of you treated what I consider to be the most honest developer I have ever come across in Crypto.  If he doesn't want to hand over that fund  he will have good reason for it and i agree with him not handing it over to any of you.

I know Chris does want to donate something to Trumps campaign. I can only speculate he doesn't have faith this team will donate. I don't blame him, look how some of you have treated him. How can he trust this team and a man who lied and didn't Escrow the other half which Chris did do.

Its deeply insulting you have erased the man who launched this coin. If this coin was launched by a cynical anti Trumper scammer pump n dumper it would never have been the success its been. It would quickly have been known as a pump and dump scam. Some of you have done very well from something he started. You thanked him by abusing, bullying and lying about him. Your still doing it.

Well, would have preferred you didnt mention the convo but no harm done  Wink
I appreciate very much what you said there about me. Thanks.
chicken65

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 04:42:08 AM

Lastly, Ill make an anncouncemnt regarding what my intentions are a bit later today. To tired for that just now.
I might even make a video announcement….. Shocked

Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 04:48:14 AM

Sorry but this has to be said.  I was only quoting chickens65 that is different than attacking someone.  And I only speak for me.  Everybody else owns their own comments.  When I first met Chickens65 I was very impressed by him and he still impresses me to this day.   He should not do bold however things if he cannot see them through.  And he has a team working on his prject now so there is no excuse.  By this I mean no body is attacking him here other than obvious FUD trolls.  So drop the act.  And stating one thing to investors then changing his mind in some jurisdictions is a crime.  So maybe he found a legal loophole since it is crypto and I am just not into the scene but to blame people for being upset for being lied to is not fair either.  But we still have not heard from Chickens65 on this subject.  I still hold out faith that he will do the right thing.  And the time will tell who has the truth on their side.  There will not be much time left for the opinion that keeping it from dev team and not participating with your own coin is somehow helping.  He is the one who always wanted to be on the same song book.  So what   and there was never any one who voted to put anything in escrow it was a fake vote that was ignored then retracted by Chickens65 all by his single choice.  Your recounting of events suits your narrative.  Chickens was willing to support one long thread which is preferable IMO so that these types of mis-recollecting of events do not happen.  So why ignore the important points of discussion while tending to minutia?
     ..nobody here has taken away from those things he has done.  Only one person said something about his daddy add in the original thread.  In fact there were many people here that are still doing those very same things originally started by his suggestions just not that same exact advertisement.  So he is welcome to continue those efforts, I encourage him to make any contribution he can, and any other encouraging thing he likes to do.

November8th

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 04:55:26 AM

Why are you talking like this
Jaerky

Activity: 187

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 09:46:19 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2016, 10:01:50 AM by Jaerky

First what reputation do I have as a pump n dumper? To do that you need to have a lot of Bitcoin. LOl I came in to this with 4 BTC which I bought with fiat.

When I frist got in to Crypto I answered an ad on this forum. It was a Bobsurplus ad to join a trading team. I was totally green the scene
and actually thought I would be taught how to trade. Grin

The only thing i learned was being scammed by Bob. To be fair I dont even mind that now, Bob is an opportunist  and he taught me a very good but hard lesson.
Ive been scammed many times though on many coins as well all are. I didnt  and havent done that with Trump Coin, but I could have easily if I wanted to.

I made some Bitcoin on only one coin with that team. About 2 bitcoin in total.
The final straw was the Bitbay scam. We were the ones scammed and after that I left.

I ended up doing did far better just trading on my own. Soem coins you lose on , soem you win. Thats Crypto and Im fine with that.

But some pump n dump guy I am not. That requires a lot of Bitcoin to do it properly.

Understandable. But, this is just what I am hearing from the community. But let me be honest - not anywhere from you do I see a willingness to work together or flexibility, or any kind of compromise on your part, Chris.

Again I will say, please put egos away and stop fighting, enough is enough. I dont see one supporting post from you congratulating the new dev team on their efforts. Nothing. You are dead silent, only to come up after their announcement and talk about something else entirely. No wonder why you have this reputation. I am just being blunt here cause I am a straight shooter. I mean, Signal7 actually mentions you in his post and you just directly ignore him. It's bizarre.

It seems to me, and everyone else, that everyone is willing to compromise here - except for you.

Not gonna make anymore posts on this cause this thread is about Trumpcoin and not Chicken65.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: