Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:46:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin SuperPAC  (Read 97239 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jamcrypt

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 03:16:52 PM

My @TrumpcoinG has crossed 100 tweets, while being added to many crypto-fintech Lists (thus gaining a lot of indirect followers), gaining some small media related followers, and arguing with a FUDer in public thus gaining some publicity.

Hoping for further growth and openness to public.

(Donations are much welcome, since this is currently the only way for me.) Smiley
jamcrypt

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 04:55:10 PM

I condemn chicken, but thinking about it, the public loves a good story. We should be milking the "controversy".

To be honest, I got more interested in this because of the chicken issues on here. Didn't have anything to invest, but I liked the politics and mystery that unravelled. It's cheap, but that's why there are paparazzi. It sells.

As far as he's committed to the TrumpPence16 cause, we can milk the voyeurism of the public, because there's no actual loss.

Don't worry. I haven't attempted it on Twitter. I just calls it [SOLVED] when asked by FUD.
ToadKing

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 05:31:25 PM

Lastly, Ill make an anncouncemnt regarding what my intentions are a bit later today. To tired for that just now.
I might even make a video announcement….. Shocked

If what you do is anything other than transferring the 100k to the trump fun, then you're going to hurt the price. Which in turn will give you less money to do whatever your going to do.

I think its funny at this point how much were all arguing over whats to be done with what amounts to 3 or 4 thousand dollars. (considering volume support if you actually dumped.)

Fuck it, TC fund is 100K now. Get chickens dump out of the way before the debates start.

The fund isn't what will make this coin a success. Its people causing noise on the net until media takes notice, and the TC team having things looking polished as fuck with easy paths for people to buy when that time comes.

Tyke
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1162

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 06:12:17 PM

Research has just been completed for the period 17th February to the 30th June 2016 for the book "Trumpcoin - Make Crypto Great Again"

Crypto Books is on course to easily complete the book before the US General Election on the 8th of November 2016.
HrvatskaVojska

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 06:57:53 PM

It looks nice cryptocurrency for me Trump is popular so i think that it is great idea go add Trump name to coin because that will attract many users to that crypto.
jamcrypt

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 08:04:30 PM

Research has just been completed for the period 17th February to the 30th June 2016 for the book "Trumpcoin - Make Crypto Great Again"

https://s32.postimg.org/7bvcocjz9/Trumpcoin_Cover29072016.png

Crypto Books is on course to easily complete the book before the US General Election on the 8th of November 2016.

Nice. Is it mostly technical?
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 5998

Meh.

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 08:09:01 PM

My wallet does not want to sync, could I get some help?

Tyke
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1162

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 08:14:12 PM

Nice. Is it mostly technical?

There is no programming language or hard technical jargon included.  It is a historical narrative of events sourced from the Bitcointalk threads (supplemented by sources such as Twitter, Facebook and Reddit).  History of the price will also be documented.  Initial pages will describe what Trumpcoin is and its objective.  I will post a rough milestone timeline of events for the above period (17/02/2016 to 30/06/2016) during the week.  To be honest, I am very tired this evening and have work at 5:30 AM UTC in the morning.  

Please support the project:

BTC:            1CRLy4xUZbh9rj2GPANiNNBZGZKRKLYYwJ
TRUMP:        TL2nsBjpEJZMCN3UwjriStgdwY1sMNgX7D

The book will be published before the 8th of November.  

I have already written other books:

https://www.amazon.com/Mr-Chris-P.-Thompson/e/B00S5L3PVM/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0
Signal7 (OP)

Activity: 196

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 08:20:31 PM

Please email help@trumpcoin.com for assistance.

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 5998

Meh.

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 08:21:48 PM

Just as I had finished the email the wallet started syncing. Lol

Signal7 (OP)

Activity: 196

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 08:25:16 PM

Just as I had finished the email the wallet started syncing. Lol

Good to know. Thank you for the update.

I just restarted one of the seed nodes, so that could have temporarily caused your issue.

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 09:41:35 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2016, 09:56:16 PM by chicken65

Statement From The Founder of Trump Coin

As some of you know I was the one who launched Trump Coin and as far as Im concerned this is a very different project now. Or to put it more accurately, this is a group of people doing their own thing using Trumps name and a project I launched to promote a coin they are heavily invested in. Still, I have no problem with that at all.

A few weeks ago, after mob bullying, threats and accusations of being a scammer I sent Signal7 100k coins which is 50% of the Trump Fund as an olive branch to prove my good intentions. Thats the same fund I had held safely from day one. Before sending he gave his word the fund would be held in Escrow. I arranged the Escrow stood up to my end of the bargain and sent 100k coins to Sebastion J a trusted Escrow service provider on the forum here. Signal7 was supposed to send Sebastian the remaining 100k coins but he did not do this as promised.

As the weeks have gone by I have had time to think about this and came to the conclusion I cannot in good conscience hand over the remainder of the TF fund to him or any one in this community. Some of you have repeatedly accused me of being a scammer, stupid, low IQ and Signal even tried a bit of race baiting stating I wasn’t even American, the implication being I shouldn't even be involved.

By handing over the coins I would effectively be validating all accusations made against me and end up feeding the mob mentality which often seems to surround this project now. I will not allow my self to do that.

I have therefor made the decision that I will donate those 100k coins as I see fit, and as I originally intended. As the founder of this project it is my right and it is exactly what Im going to do. I will not look back in anger or regret in years to come and wonder why I made a stupid error giving in to mob rule an shady characters using shill accounts. When its done I will post irrefutable proof on the original Trump Coin thread for all to see . The coins will be sold responsibly, then the BTC given to the tech guy behind Trump Coin who is a US citizen. He will then transfer to fiat and will then donate to Trumps campaign. If that means buying a bunch of MAGA hats and giving them away free to Trump supporters then that is what will happen.

The point is I’m donating via a coin I launched.

Honour and loyalty is actually a pretty big thing with me.  You all know who I am so what on earth would be my motivation to trash my reputation when I also have another project coming up soon. Use a little logic please.

This decision is nothing personal against any of you in the group. I really do hope you guys can go from strength to strength because it means the donation will be higher. I will not dump them, they will be drip sold responsibly. An account will be created on one of the exchanges and all transaction records of sales will be published with screen shots and whatever else I can lay my hands on - proof. I will sell at a time of my choosing and you wont even notice it. Im going to donate and will have a clear conscience I did my bit to help Trump reach the White House.

This is about me following through what I set out to, thats all. It doesn't affect what you guys are doing in anyway. Before you all start freaking out take a deep breath and consider what Im saying. Consider the amount of TF coins VS total supply vs the amount you guys in this team own between yourselves which I estimate is at least 60% of the global supply.  The TF coins as well as my own coins are a drop in the ocean in comparison. The TF fund I hold will be donated because I am the only one I can trust to do it.

I will not budge from this position.

Regards
Chris Cowie

bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 09:58:38 PM

You can sell to members of this coin that is better, not dump if you sell
bkxpress2015

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 01:00:37 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2016, 08:49:43 AM by bkxpress2015

Brilliant move, Chicken.

And before anyone mentions the current price, look up the Bitfinex situation if you haven't already. That has pretty much affected crypto as a whole.

TrumpCoins are still holding strong, as usual Smiley

jamcrypt

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 08:13:40 AM

I think we should move on from the Chris issue. Like I've said before, it won't affect us as far as he's true to the cause. And personally I think that he is.
May I suggest a video from Chris in support of the dev team. That there's no bad blood and that his 'share' and ideology are all for the campaign.
Please be open to suggestions on how to spend the fund, Chris.

It's highly important that people know the funds are in safe hands.
Any publicity given to this issue must be on a positive basis.
chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 08:37:42 AM

I think we should move on from the Chris issue. Like I've said before, it won't affect us as far as he's true to the cause. And personally I think that he is.
May I suggest a video from Chris in support of the dev team. That there's no bad blood and that his 'share' and ideology are all for the campaign.
Please be open to suggestions on how to spend the fund, Chris.

It's highly important that people know the funds are in safe hands.
Any publicity given to this issue must be on a positive basis.

I might do a video and for sure there is no bad blood. It is in my interests for the project to do well. I am 100% for the cause and those coins will not be dumped under
any circumstances. I have no intention of selling them until I feel max price has been reached and were a long way off of that. When I do they will be sold nice and gentle.
Little here and there, never dumped, always on the sell orders side. The proceeds donated complete with documented proof of every transaction. If I dont do this you all
have my permission to #killchriscowie Smiley

AtheismHasNoReligion

Activity: 150

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 12:43:11 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2016, 11:21:06 PM by AtheismHasNoReligion

Yeah Chris, as I said a while ago, you need to be around to confirm that this coin NEVER was intended to be a scam. If you left/handed the fund over, the FUDers would never go away. Also, they would use your name/the original thread as bait etc.

Trumpcoin lads.
Trumpcoin Discord Server: ("https://discord.gg/ZfNMfxq") Take the Wilbur "King of Bankruptcy" Rosspill today! Ross was the head of the Rothschilds Bankruptcy division for 25+ years. During his tenure, he bailed out Donald Trump in Atlantic City. Wilbur was appointed Secretary of Commerce by President Trump. Don't choke!
ToadKing

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 03:21:02 PM

Yeah Chris, as I said a while ago, you need to be around to confirm that this coin NEVER was intended to be a scam. If you left/handed the fund over, the FUDers would never go away. TAlso, they would use your name/the original thread as bait etc.

That's a ridiculous statement.
AtheismHasNoReligion

Activity: 150

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 03:39:50 PM

Yeah Chris, as I said a while ago, you need to be around to confirm that this coin NEVER was intended to be a scam. If you left/handed the fund over, the FUDers would never go away. TAlso, they would use your name/the original thread as bait etc.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!

Trumpcoin lads.
Trumpcoin Discord Server: ("https://discord.gg/ZfNMfxq") Take the Wilbur "King of Bankruptcy" Rosspill today! Ross was the head of the Rothschilds Bankruptcy division for 25+ years. During his tenure, he bailed out Donald Trump in Atlantic City. Wilbur was appointed Secretary of Commerce by President Trump. Don't choke!
ToadKing

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 05:42:07 PM

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!

Are you fucking a white male?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: