Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:16:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing Supreme BTC " Signature Series" In honor of bitcointalk/Halving  (Read 4306 times)
Xboxthreefixme (OP)

Activity: 905
Merit: 1000

The one true king.

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 06:20:33 AM

Hello ,

you can also just provide the Tx Id for your coins. We will take care of the escrow fees  Smiley

We would be shipping from the USA ( East coast )

Of course we cannot have 100% flawless coins ( although we all wish ), we will take any defect coin inquires & handle it case by case. We will have options for full refund before shipping , remint , partial refund & others ( if you have any suggestions you can let us know aswell)

We hope all goes well too & with the proper planning anything is possible! Even for a first timer team!

The one true king. 16wXmFwun1oQfvbgnQn19vQC6QEwKAFMr2
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 07:32:48 AM

Interesting sounding coin, i read about the text you can have added but where will the personal text be located on the coin?

Are holograms provided and if so will any pics be released before close of sale?

Xboxthreefixme (OP)

The one true king.

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 08:03:05 AM

Interesting sounding coin, i read about the text you can have added but where will the personal text be located on the coin?

Are holograms provided and if so will any pics be released before close of sale?

The personal text/custom engraving will be in the box to the left of the big B , 13 characters max including spaces. In the box in the right will be the numbering for example 001-100

Working on the hologram situation now  Smiley

Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 01:01:00 PM

I will receive/ship coins for any international shipments if people would like. Just let me know.
I'd gladly have my 3 coins shipped to me via mj (maybe combined with some other stuff they get for me, and...who knows, a genesis coin or two D:)
What shipping charges are due, if my coins are added to the package leaving to them (I asume there's one going out anyway)?

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
Xboxthreefixme (OP)

The one true king.

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:15:49 PM

Shipping quotes are in the OP  Smiley

We'd love to work with a group buy/ship situation! Just let us know!

Xboxthreefixme (OP)

The one true king.

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 09:03:01 PM

Also as another update ,

Sales will run till August 8th 2016 11PM EST ( OP Updated). It gives everyone more time to decide if they'd like one or not & it still give us enough time to turn in the names for each coin without having them add time to the whole process. Smiley

**Auctions for 1-10 will still have the same ending dates that are shown on their respective auctions thread.

Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 09:15:48 PM

Several factors, a lot of which has already been raised in this thread, along with a startling lack of interest from the community at large, has made me not wish to purchase these coins - With regret I will be withdrawing from this sale.
Sets numbered #50 and #75 are now available again. First come first served.

Regards,

~Z

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
Xboxthreefixme (OP)

The one true king.

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 09:25:23 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2016, 10:17:03 PM by Xboxthreefixme

No problem  Smiley

List Updated.

In talks with Bigtimespaghetti for holo production. Grin  .

Xboxthreefixme (OP)

The one true king.

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 10:14:01 PM

What do you guys think of this ? In terms of a holo preliminary design.  

Xboxthreefixme (OP)

The one true king.

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 11:25:17 PM

Seems like people are holding out until coins arrive to purchase. Please remember that if you want custom engraving they must be purchased by the closing date , if not you can purchase them when they arrive but they will not have the name engraving ( only the numbering)

Smiley

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2016, 07:18:15 PM

I'm not sure if all escrows are the same but sounds like if there is a case for a refund we got to sign a message? Or alternatively send some extra Satoshis to represent our user id?

Sounds a bit odd because if I send coins to the escrow address it surely is me, who else would send coins to the address?
Yes someone could claim it is their address by looking at the blockchain but if claims for refund are done via PM or even publicly on the thread only from the user that actually reserved the coins it should be pretty fail proof. The rules look like more geared toward ICOs.

However I never used escrow so this may be a standard? And how much is the escrow fee if any?

Another question, where are the coins shipping from? Which country? So to check what the international shipping fees could be like.

What happens if coins come up with scuffs, marks, are not perfect?
It is not unusual there is a bad batch or a few coins in a batch with issues.
Will OP mention any defect before shipping or give option for refund straight away before sending coins?
If yes all you need is to tell escrow user X wants a refund.

Now sounds like this is the first time the OP is commissioning coins, it does feel rushed and could be a recipe for disaster.
I know there is an escrow which could be used but sounds like you may not get yer money back if you can't prove it is your address.

I'm not trying to jinx it, hope it all goes well, but it the most unusual coin sale I've seen during the time I've been around.
Any clarification appreciated.  Smiley

Only saw your question now... Tongue The problem with refunds is that anyone can come and claim that a tx id is his. So in order to proof that it is a certain investors investment he either has to proof that he controls the sending address or already proofed it upfront with his investment.

The possibilities are... you send the normal amount from your own wallet where you CONTROL the private keys of the addresses. Then you are able to sign a message for the sending address. No one else than you can do that.

Second way is to proof it by sending the payment together with the last 4 digits of your bitcointalk forum user id. If your payment should be 0.1 bitcoins then it does not matter if you send it from an exchange where you don't control the privkeys WHEN you add the last 4 digits of your user id as satoshies. For example if your userid wouldbe 15678 then you would send 0.10005678. Which would proof pretty good that you were the person sending the coins since only 1 of 10k users could have the same id and it would be unlikely that there would be a conflict. It's the very most easy, fast and practically nocost way to proof the ownership of an investment. The fastest to check for me also.

Last resort would send a small amount of satoshies again from the same address if you can enforce it. Though in that case you could sign a message also.

If all was not done then a refund would take some time because you would not want me to tell you that another person without proof claimed your tx and I paid him out. Tongue

That's all. In this special case... you might be partly right... the usernames are already bound to a coin. But still... what if User A paid and User B claims the payment for his coins he preordered so both claim it's their payment and none of them can provide proof?

Normally most don't care about the rules... until a refund has to be done... which is way more likely with ICO's, I agree, though still... if everything goes as smooth as possible then everyone is happy. Wink

No escrow fee has to be paid by the customers. The OP will take care of tipping me. Smiley

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 07:49:38 PM

I'm not sure if all escrows are the same but sounds like if there is a case for a refund we got to sign a message? Or alternatively send some extra Satoshis to represent our user id?

Sounds a bit odd because if I send coins to the escrow address it surely is me, who else would send coins to the address?
Yes someone could claim it is their address by looking at the blockchain but if claims for refund are done via PM or even publicly on the thread only from the user that actually reserved the coins it should be pretty fail proof. The rules look like more geared toward ICOs.

However I never used escrow so this may be a standard? And how much is the escrow fee if any?

Another question, where are the coins shipping from? Which country? So to check what the international shipping fees could be like.

What happens if coins come up with scuffs, marks, are not perfect?
It is not unusual there is a bad batch or a few coins in a batch with issues.
Will OP mention any defect before shipping or give option for refund straight away before sending coins?
If yes all you need is to tell escrow user X wants a refund.

Now sounds like this is the first time the OP is commissioning coins, it does feel rushed and could be a recipe for disaster.
I know there is an escrow which could be used but sounds like you may not get yer money back if you can't prove it is your address.

I'm not trying to jinx it, hope it all goes well, but it the most unusual coin sale I've seen during the time I've been around.
Any clarification appreciated.  Smiley

Only saw your question now... Tongue The problem with refunds is that anyone can come and claim that a tx id is his. So in order to proof that it is a certain investors investment he either has to proof that he controls the sending address or already proofed it upfront with his investment.

The possibilities are... you send the normal amount from your own wallet where you CONTROL the private keys of the addresses. Then you are able to sign a message for the sending address. No one else than you can do that.

Second way is to proof it by sending the payment together with the last 4 digits of your bitcointalk forum user id. If your payment should be 0.1 bitcoins then it does not matter if you send it from an exchange where you don't control the privkeys WHEN you add the last 4 digits of your user id as satoshies. For example if your userid wouldbe 15678 then you would send 0.10005678. Which would proof pretty good that you were the person sending the coins since only 1 of 10k users could have the same id and it would be unlikely that there would be a conflict. It's the very most easy, fast and practically nocost way to proof the ownership of an investment. The fastest to check for me also.

Last resort would send a small amount of satoshies again from the same address if you can enforce it. Though in that case you could sign a message also.

If all was not done then a refund would take some time because you would not want me to tell you that another person without proof claimed your tx and I paid him out. Tongue

That's all. In this special case... you might be partly right... the usernames are already bound to a coin. But still... what if User A paid and User B claims the payment for his coins he preordered so both claim it's their payment and none of them can provide proof?

Normally most don't care about the rules... until a refund has to be done... which is way more likely with ICO's, I agree, though still... if everything goes as smooth as possible then everyone is happy. Wink

No escrow fee has to be paid by the customers. The OP will take care of tipping me. Smiley

Thanks for getting back. When I will pay (coins are on their way, I saw some pics, or close) I will send a PM to Xboxthreefixme with a TX ID, can also copy you in.
That will be proof of my username which is unique, it's associated with a coin or more and in case of issues before shipping Xboxthreefixme can say coin X, Y, Z or set X, Y, Z are all in perfect conditions
or there are issues with them. Then we can either go ahead with it or refund. If refund Xboxthreefixme can say refund user X for coin X with this Tx Id.

I understand for ICOs you get a lot more Txs and it's more difficult, however this is not an ICO hence why using an escrow which is popular in the collectibles space would have been preferred.
I'm not saying you are not trustworthy just saying that it is the first time Xboxthreefixme makes a coin, all sorts of things and delays can happen.
Not sure also about shipping, what is the OP experience with shipping outside the US? What if they coins don't arrive because of a mistake?

Also what has been decided in terms of coins shipping abroad?
How long will escrow hold the funds before delivery confirmation, sometimes packages take up to 3 weeks to arrive, depending on where they are sent and which service is used.

In this case I'd gladly get all my orders sent to MinerJones for re-shipping to me, of course if he's willing to accept.
I'd also be much more keen on paying MinerJones for escrow or others who usually deal with collectibles escrows and are known in this forum section.
MJ knows all about coins he will understand if there are issues and is a very organized person, never seen anyone faulting him of something.

Of course that depends on the OP and MJ. From what I see so far there isn't much interest for this coin, a small change as I suggested above could make a big difference.
Once the first batch of coins has been sold and delivered and people are happy, I'm sure everyone will also be more relaxed about sending funds for the next release.

Only suggesting here. OP is free to do as he thinks best, they are his coins at the end of the day.

Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 09:26:46 PM

Apologies xboxthreefixme, but I am out. Please open my #'s for others.

Thanks

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 09:48:57 PM

Apologies xboxthreefixme, but I am out. Please open my #'s for others.

Thanks

Apologies xboxthreefixme, but I am out as well., Please open my #'s for others.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
Xboxthreefixme (OP)

The one true king.

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 11:01:22 PM

No problem those spots are opened now ( you guys already relinquished them before in your post above)  Smiley Also remember you can still purchase the coins when they arrive in our hands but they wont have the name engraving.

-Coin@coin

We have spoken to minerjones since the start of this campaign & he has no problem doing a group ship ( where we charge him a flat rate for shipping & then he reships to those respective buyers). We have stated to him since the beginning that the only escrow for this coin would be SebastianJu & that if anyone wanted to do a group buy/ship they would have to pay the escrow. ( any group buys/ships would go through SebastianJu)

We have no problem waiting for the coins to arrive safe & sound before escrow is released.( regardless of the long international ship times)  Smiley

Also if you choose not to pay the escrow or the direct payment address by the closing date , then we cannot have your coin name engraved. You may still purchase a coin after but it would only have the numbering & not the engraving.

We know people are weary of new things , we've been on this forum long enough to know. We hope to instill faith in many of you with the release of our beautiful coin sets. ( Also its the main reason we did not release a precious metals coin first)

Hologram photos being posted shortly!

vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1636

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 11:05:48 PM

I'm interested...

bit only once I see a struck coin.

if it looks as good as the artwork, you'll have a happy customer thats for sure Smiley

Viz
Xboxthreefixme (OP)

The one true king.

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 11:09:53 PM

I'm interested...

bit only once I see a struck coin.

if it looks as good as the artwork, you'll have a happy customer thats for sure Smiley

Viz

We can't wait  Grin

coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 03:20:23 AM

No problem those spots are opened now ( you guys already relinquished them before in your post above)  Smiley Also remember you can still purchase the coins when they arrive in our hands but they wont have the name engraving.

-Coin@coin

We have spoken to minerjones since the start of this campaign & he has no problem doing a group ship ( where we charge him a flat rate for shipping & then he reships to those respective buyers). We have stated to him since the beginning that the only escrow for this coin would be SebastianJu & that if anyone wanted to do a group buy/ship they would have to pay the escrow. ( any group buys/ships would go through SebastianJu)

We have no problem waiting for the coins to arrive safe & sound before escrow is released.( regardless of the long international ship times)  Smiley

Also if you choose not to pay the escrow or the direct payment address by the closing date , then we cannot have your coin name engraved. You may still purchase a coin after but it would only have the numbering & not the engraving.

We know people are weary of new things , we've been on this forum long enough to know. We hope to instill faith in many of you with the release of our beautiful coin sets. ( Also its the main reason we did not release a precious metals coin first)

Thanks for the reply. So I guess some won't be getting the engraving, will you have a standard engraving on the left box instead?
Same for everyone who didn't pay before the specified date? The coin would look unusual with a blank box I think.

Maybe something like "First Edition"? Or "Custom Series"? Or something else suitable?
Anyone else feel free to come up with another 13 characters including spaces. Of course if OP thinks it's ok.
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2016, 03:28:52 AM

-Coin@coin

Thanks for the reply. So I guess some won't be getting the engraving, will you have a standard engraving on the left box instead?
Same for everyone who didn't pay before the specified date? The coin would look unusual with a blank box I think.

Maybe something like "First Edition"? Or "Custom Series"? Or something else suitable?
Anyone else feel free to come up with another 13 characters including spaces. Of course if OP thinks it's ok.
Some sort of "standard" engraving would be a good idea, the coin just would not look right with a blank box.
Maybe you could have a standard engraving that can be a opt out option for members that would prefer a blank box for their own engraving.

Xboxthreefixme (OP)

The one true king.

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 03:30:22 AM

Yes! They will definitely have scripture in there. We have something in the works now  Roll Eyes Smiley

We've also thought about just leaving them blank for others to inscribe but we didn't know how well that would go with the community.

We are all ears!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: