Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:36:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing Supreme BTC " Signature Series" In honor of bitcointalk/Halving  (Read 4306 times)
Xboxthreefixme (OP)

Activity: 905
Merit: 1000

The one true king.

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 03:43:35 AM

Holo designs  Grin they should be here in a week or 2, we'll post some nice shiny holo pictures for all!

The one true king. 16wXmFwun1oQfvbgnQn19vQC6QEwKAFMr2
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2016, 09:07:56 AM

Holo designs  Grin they should be here in a week or 2, we'll post some nice shiny holo pictures for all!

The holo designs look great. Smiley Can't wait to see the endproduct. Regarding groupbuys or a groupshipping, I'm in germany. If there is a considerable amount of coins to be sent to europe then let me know. We would need to check out potential custom tax, probably depending on the height of the package value, and the reshipping costs and compare it with direct shipment cost.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2016, 01:43:05 PM

The holo designs look great. Smiley Can't wait to see the endproduct. Regarding groupbuys or a groupshipping, I'm in germany. If there is a considerable amount of coins to be sent to europe then let me know. We would need to check out potential custom tax, probably depending on the height of the package value, and the reshipping costs and compare it with direct shipment cost.

I can give you any advice you need on shipping.
From 1 coin to all 300 of them................
Just let me know where and I will get you rates.

Considering the nature of these coins not being precious metal, the tax/VAT should be small.
The real value of your coins can be listed quite low..... around $1 per coin.

PM me if you would like more details/information.

Thanks

Thanks for the offer. Till now I only did pretty high value imports so your knowledge is valueable. Wink I'll shoot you a pm...

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Xboxthreefixme (OP)

The one true king.

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 09:55:59 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2016, 10:12:30 PM by Xboxthreefixme

In talks now for a Supreme Shipping option  Tongue

Updated Excel spreadsheet ( OP will also be updated )

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AuCSeIytOFe7dZAq-H5t7FspSvLSDxjC98VlHb3neOU/edit?usp=sharing

Remember you have until August 8th to pay to have your Custom Engraved Name on the coin  Smiley  ( Still looking at whether we will make the coins blank in that area or if they will have a "generic" saying for all other coins that aren't personally engraved. ) All other orders can be placed when the coins reach us!

Visiting the Mint tomorrow for updates! Be on the lookout for more shortly  Grin

grtthegreat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 11:27:45 AM

Visiting the Mint tomorrow for updates! Be on the lookout for more shortly  Grin

Any updates on this? Can't control my curiosity and excitement to see the coins.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 5959

Meh.

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 11:43:10 AM

Do you have any coins left? Smiley

Xboxthreefixme (OP)

The one true king.

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 09:53:58 PM

Any updates on this? Can't control my curiosity and excitement to see the coins.

Images will be released as soon as we have them  Grin We truly can't wait , its like waiting for a newborn to come out..( without all the nonsense  Tongue)

We did have a word with the mint regarding the Engraving. The number will have to be cut to 10 letters to accommodate the coin design ( any more than that & it would have been 2 lines of writing & would have altered the coin design. )

Holos have been ordered & we are waiting on delivery  Smiley

Hhampuz - available spots are on the OP .

Xboxthreefixme (OP)

The one true king.

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 07:58:47 PM

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO PAY FOR YOUR ENGRAVING .  Grin Smiley

If you do not pay the escrow you will not receive a custom engraved coin. You will have the chance to purchase a normal engraved coin when they arrive in our hands.

If we do not hear from you & you've already won an auction or requested a specific number , we will message to to make sure we have all the info correct for your coins  Smiley

grtthegreat
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2016, 03:24:36 PM

Any updates on the production and other stuff?

I have paid for the coins on the auction end date itself, so I guess I can still get my name engraved.
Xboxthreefixme (OP)

The one true king.

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 01:26:27 AM

Any updates on the production and other stuff?

I have paid for the coins on the auction end date itself, so I guess I can still get my name engraved.

Yes you are all set to go with your engraving, you can also choose to have the standard engraving if you don't want the custom.

We should have pictures of the first coins in about 3-4 days!  Grin Smiley

Also still waiting on our holos to get here .

Delivery is still on time as far as the mint goes.

Grin

coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:09:41 AM

Thanks for the update, very curious to see how the look like for real and the choice of standard engraving. Smiley
grtthegreat
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 05:48:03 PM

Yes you are all set to go with your engraving, you can also choose to have the standard engraving if you don't want the custom.

Great then, I'll just send you the details so that you can get my name engraved on all the coins with #7.

We should have pictures of the first coins in about 3-4 days!  Grin Smiley

7-8 days are already complete as far as the time of posting on the forums are being considered. Any update or pictures would be greatly appreciated.

Also still waiting on our holos to get here .

A query: how many holos will be included per coin?

Delivery is still on time as far as the mint goes.

Good to know that. Pictures are all I await as of now.

PS: Please update the OP. None of the pictures are being shown.
bitenvy

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:59:54 AM

When will the coins be minted & shipped ?

Final coin designs were approved by us July 19th 2016 , Production will begin the following week ( Week of the 25th of July) . Delivery time to us should be 3.5 - 4.5 weeks from that date ( hopefully the mint can get it to us even sooner!)

Could you please provide an update?  It appears your delivery time estimate has lapsed.
grtthegreat
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 03:23:06 AM

Could you please provide an update?  It appears your delivery time estimate has lapsed.

This guy hasn't been online since the last 11 days. Is there any other way of contacting him? And did you send the money to escrow or pay him directly?
bitenvy

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 05:28:03 AM

Could you please provide an update?  It appears your delivery time estimate has lapsed.

This guy hasn't been online since the last 11 days. Is there any other way of contacting him? And did you send the money to escrow or pay him directly?
Mine was paid via a charity auction for minerjones.  So not worried about that.   Wink  But curious what's going on and what's up with the broken image links.   Huh
Xboxthreefixme (OP)

The one true king.

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:05:42 PM

Sorry for not being online , our daily job has been pretty hectic! ( in the best of ways though)

We are proud to show off true physical images of the coins!  Grin Smiley ( Also since noone paid for their coins to be engraved except for 1 person , the coins were engraved with bitcointalk on the front  Smiley )

We will be shipping each coin with 2-3 holos ( still waiting on those Sad hopefully they arrive soon as its been way too long since we ordered them) ( We are looking into other holo makers now aswell)

If anyone needs to reach us & we are not online here please use the email we stated before - Contact@FlatRateArtist.com  Smiley

As of right now we are going through each coin at the mint to make sure they have no defects as we noticed a couple that were not up to par .

grtthegreat
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 06:17:42 PM

Sorry for not being online , our daily job has been pretty hectic! ( in the best of ways though)

We are proud to show off true physical images of the coins!  Grin Smiley ( Also since noone paid for their coins to be engraved except for 1 person , the coins were engraved with bitcointalk on the front  Smiley )

We will be shipping each coin with 2-3 holos ( still waiting on those Sad hopefully they arrive soon as its been way too long since we ordered them) ( We are looking into other holo makers now aswell)

If anyone needs to reach us & we are not online here please use the email we stated before - Contact@FlatRateArtist.com  Smiley

As of right now we are going through each coin at the mint to make sure they have no defects as we noticed a couple that were not up to par .

What? The coins look good. But I did pay for the custom engraving, I want a set of custom engraved, can you please get it done?
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 5959

Meh.

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:20:04 PM

Do you have any of these left?

grtthegreat
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 06:30:34 PM

And,
Looks like no one has paid or escrowed these coins, except for 1 coin + shipping.
(Not sure what the 0.02BTC and 0.04BTC transactions are for??)

https://blockchain.info/address/16AK3c4VTLqMSvPaxJSryHksJDA6eDrNJv
https://blockchain.info/address/15PADWFFg2W67Am59nqQmY9Mn6kU1goCax

Here is album with all images that have been posted by OP: coins, logo, & hologram:

http://imgur.com/a/Jy8S7

Thanks

The transactions you mentioned worth 0.06 BTC are mine which were paid after winning auction for all the three coins numbered #7. 0.02 BTC per coin was paid by me for all the three coins. I even paid for them within 24 hours of the auction end, still the guy didn't get my name engraved on the coin. Waiting for a reply from him.
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:19:56 PM

Make a post when ready to ship and I will pay.
I'll only go through with set #5 I won in an auction but will not take sets #14 and #15.
So #14 and #15 are now available if anyone wants to take them.

Coins look good, congrats! Hope you don't get many defective ones.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: