Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:46:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing Supreme BTC " Signature Series" In honor of bitcointalk/Halving  (Read 4306 times)
Xboxthreefixme (OP)

Activity: 905
Merit: 1000

The one true king.

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:59:47 PM

Thanks all!

We will let you all know once they are ready to ship  Smiley

Grtthegreat - Unfortunately you were the only one that paid for the custom engraving so it wouldnt make sense to only have one set custom engraved, if you'd like we have no problem telling the escrow to refund you if you don't want your coins. Please let us know what you'd like to do.

The one true king. 16wXmFwun1oQfvbgnQn19vQC6QEwKAFMr2
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
grtthegreat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 01:54:55 AM

Thanks all!

We will let you all know once they are ready to ship  Smiley

Grtthegreat - Unfortunately you were the only one that paid for the custom engraving so it wouldnt make sense to only have one set custom engraved, if you'd like we have no problem telling the escrow to refund you if you don't want your coins. Please let us know what you'd like to do.

I'm absolutely fine with normal engraving you guys did. But had it been custom engraved, then my set of coins would have been rather completely rare. It'd be better if you could get my name custom engraved if that's still possible. Either way, I don't want any refunds, I want my coins (all numbered 7,  Grin)
grtthegreat
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 04:48:25 PM

@OP Please be very much active on the forum. People shouldn't have to contact you every time by email.

My questions are:
1. When the coins shipping? You haven't provided any date and are delaying things really badly.
2. The worst part, you don't reply to PMs or thread replies.

Can you just speak up about these issues.
Xboxthreefixme (OP)

The one true king.

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:46:39 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2016, 06:04:04 PM by Xboxthreefixme

@OP Please be very much active on the forum. People shouldn't have to contact you every time by email.

My questions are:
1. When the coins shipping? You haven't provided any date and are delaying things really badly.
2. The worst part, you don't reply to PMs or thread replies.

Can you just speak up about these issues.

Sir we just posted yesterday that we would let everyone know when we were shipping & that we were still waiting on the holos. Don't say we don't reply & please be patient as everyone else is. We will respond as quickly as we can. We've been here longer than most...we aren't going anywhere.

You've messaged & we have replied just like we have on this thread. There is no rush to have these coins shipped , we want to make sure everything is taken care of before we release them to the public.

Xboxthreefixme (OP)

The one true king.

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 06:02:41 PM

Hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend!  Grin

digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1072

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 05:42:42 PM

Coins look good, congrats! Hope you don't get many defective ones.

Agreed, they turned out nice and hopefully they all look as good as the photos like coin stated.  Smiley

Xboxthreefixme (OP)

The one true king.

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 11:19:27 PM

Coins look good, congrats! Hope you don't get many defective ones.

Agreed, they turned out nice and hopefully they all look as good as the photos like coin stated.  Smiley

Thank you  Smiley

Quality control is of the upmost importance! So we are definitely looking over each one with scrutiny.

coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 12:27:59 PM

Hows the quality check going? Any news on shipping time?

Are there many defective coins?

Still waiting for holos? Any pics?

Do you see why people where wary when you first announced? Delays, issues, imperfections...
I guess it was good learning for future series.
Xboxthreefixme (OP)

The one true king.

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:14:10 AM

Hows the quality check going? Any news on shipping time?

Are there many defective coins?

Still waiting for holos? Any pics?

Do you see why people where wary when you first announced? Delays, issues, imperfections...
I guess it was good learning for future series.

No defective coins , still waiting on holos. Pics were posted before.

& of course we see , thats why we setup escrow.  Smiley We know how things work here & always want everyone to feel safe.

As soon as we get the holos we will make a new thread for all sales/shipping .

Thanks all!

grtthegreat
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 05:33:22 AM

As soon as we get the holos we will make a new thread for all sales/shipping.

Any ETA for that? Its been a lot of time.
coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 11:21:11 AM

No defective coins , still waiting on holos. Pics were posted before.

& of course we see , thats why we setup escrow.  Smiley We know how things work here & always want everyone to feel safe.

As soon as we get the holos we will make a new thread for all sales/shipping .

Thanks all!

Thanks for the update. Smiley
grtthegreat
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 09:02:01 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2016, 01:49:53 PM by grtthegreat

What's wrong with these coins? It's been 10 days, no updates whatsoever. Seriously, this whole thing has been the worst experience.

PS: Don't tell that for security reasons, you did allow escrow. Because its not about money, its about delivering the promised product in time.
digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1072

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 02:34:36 PM

Is the hologram still in manufacturing and you're waiting on that to assemble the coins?  I may purchase some once they are finalized.   Wink

Xboxthreefixme (OP)

The one true king.

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 08:55:30 PM

@Grtthegreat - Nothing is wrong with the coins they are sitting waiting to be shipped. Once again we are waiting on the holos. If its such a bad experience let us refund you your escrow  Smiley We will also be sending you the pictures of your specific coins as you requested.

@digicoinuser - Hologram was proposed finished by the manufacturer 2 weeks ago & have been in transit , we've been waiting all this time but at this point its getting a little ridiculous. Any ideas for a local ( USA) Holo manufacturer ?

& to everyone else , we will be posting some beautiful pictures of the stacks of coins soon  Grin

coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 01:43:14 AM

Good to know, looking fwd to my set!  Smiley
Xboxthreefixme (OP)

The one true king.

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 09:19:12 PM

DSLR Photoshoot coming tomorrow  Grin Smiley These coins are truly gorgeous & cellphone cameras do no justice.

Also if anyone would like to purchase theirs WITHOUT the holos they can, instead of waiting for them to arrive. We can also ship out the holos to you once we get them.  Smiley

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 09:22:10 PM

DSLR Photoshoot coming tomorrow  Grin Smiley These coins are a truly gorgeous & cellphone cameras do no justice.

Also if anyone would like to purchase theirs WITHOUT the holos they can, instead of waiting for them to arrive. We can also ship out the holos to you once we get them.  Smiley

What's the answer of the actual holo provider when you ask him about the whereabouts of the holos?

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Xboxthreefixme (OP)

The one true king.

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 09:25:03 PM

DSLR Photoshoot coming tomorrow  Grin Smiley These coins are a truly gorgeous & cellphone cameras do no justice.

Also if anyone would like to purchase theirs WITHOUT the holos they can, instead of waiting for them to arrive. We can also ship out the holos to you once we get them.  Smiley

What's the answer of the actual holo provider when you ask him about the whereabouts of the holos?

Answer is " international shipping can take quite long , since it travels through customs"  .

We are giving them until the end of this week to arrive if not we will request a full refund from their end as its beyond ridiculous that it has taken this long.

Xboxthreefixme (OP)

The one true king.

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 03:09:39 AM

Photoshoot Photos  Grin

Gold & Silver - http://imgur.com/a/0KFsc  

Copper & Silver - http://imgur.com/a/y9jg5

Satin Gold / Box Photo - http://imgur.com/a/6ebFu

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 07:48:31 AM

Answer is " international shipping can take quite long , since it travels through customs"  .

We are giving them until the end of this week to arrive if not we will request a full refund from their end as its beyond ridiculous that it has taken this long.

Did he give a tracking id? Maybe it got stuck in customs but I think it's not likely. The holos should be not something they need to control.

Nice photos of the coins. Smiley

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: