Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:56:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Minimum Amount To Start Trading?  (Read 22059 times)
trigger1975

Activity: 252
Merit: 113

NFTs on Sale: https://bit.ly/2POlV17

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 09:08:24 PM

Beside trading with very low amounts of 0.01 BTC to gain experience it's also important -- in my opinion -- to have a good understanding of exchange markets.  Read books about trading, get a basic understanding of stock markets and how they are working.  It's also not wrong to get a good knowledge of chart analysis/market analysis -- even if you're not going to trade on chart analysis it's always good to know where other traders might open or close their positions.  Where positions might be stopped or turned around.  Just where the market is going to move.

It never has been easier than nowadays to get this knowledge.  Just check some YouTube videos on chart analysis tutorials.

//alex
complexring

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 02:51:00 AM

because most of the exchanges that you can do trading cost a fixed percentage fee instead of a flat rate, anyone with limited income can begin trading. this is in contrast to most stocks, bonds, etfs, etc. since a flat rate fee quickly eats into profits if you have little initial capital.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 05:59:46 AM

I will be using LocalBitcoins, if I have 0.5 BTC I can sell up to 85% of that in my own advert then the rest on another person's advert. Is there a way to make a profit this way? Or is 0.5 simply not enough to start with?
Yep. That is pretty big to start trading but just put in to your mind that you can loss in trading luck and skill can make you a large profit. I will suggest that you can deposit 0.001 first to know the system of trading and how it will work. Just for one week know all about trading and then deposit the 0.5 bitcoin to formally start your trading. I hope you will make q large profit from it Smiley happy trading!
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 06:11:07 AM

I will be using LocalBitcoins, if I have 0.5 BTC I can sell up to 85% of that in my own advert then the rest on another person's advert. Is there a way to make a profit this way? Or is 0.5 simply not enough to start with?

To start Trading with the amount of 0.5BTC is a big amount actually, and I know the members here also will say the same thing what I said. But usually, they trade their BTC most often in the exchange on which coins are hot all the time in the exchange sites.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 09:06:25 AM

Yep. That is pretty big to start trading but just put in to your mind that you can loss in trading luck and skill can make you a large profit. I will suggest that you can deposit 0.001 first to know the system of trading and how it will work. Just for one week know all about trading and then deposit the 0.5 bitcoin to formally start your trading. I hope you will make q large profit from it Smiley happy trading!

Starting from small amount while you are still learning will be good. Actually there is no mandatory minimum amount, whatever you have you can use, but properly. BTC 0.50 is quite enough if you have that much only, and personally its a large amount for me.
trigger1975

Activity: 252
Merit: 113

NFTs on Sale: https://bit.ly/2POlV17

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 11:04:32 PM

Starting from small amount while you are still learning will be good. Actually there is no mandatory minimum amount, whatever you have you can use, but properly. BTC 0.50 is quite enough if you have that much only, and personally its a large amount for me.

… just be sure you can afford the 0.5 BTC.  If things go terribly wrong and you lose all that money it should not bring you in trouble with your normal life!  That's very important. Many beginners try to beat the market with way too much money and hope they'll get millionaires within days by just doing the right trades.  And in the end:  the market won.  Never risk more money you can lose.  And read about money management.

//alex
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 03:10:37 AM

… just be sure you can afford the 0.5 BTC.  If things go terribly wrong and you lose all that money it should not bring you in trouble with your normal life!  That's very important. Many beginners try to beat the market with way too much money and hope they'll get millionaires within days by just doing the right trades.  And in the end:  the market won.  Never risk more money you can lose.  And read about money management.

//alex
To start trading that means you are just a beginner, I believe half of a bitcoin is already a huge amount to start. I say this because we do not have th experience yet, and IMO it's advisable to start at a very least minimum and later when you learn and you feel you can already predict the market correctly, then that's the time to start with a decent amount of money and treat it as your job.

virasog
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1162

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 05:32:54 AM

yes you can surely start trading from 0.5 Bitcoin and i do not think that 0.5 bitcoin is less amount for to start trading and i am sure you can get a maximum profit through trading by 0.5 Bitcoin .
actually there is no minimum limit in trading. bitcoin slightest that we have that can be utilized. large and small want that influence is a result that we can. trading does not burden us all.

Yes, there is no minimum limit in trading. You can place any amount you love as long as you can, I mean as long as you can manage your emotion on handling it because in trading you lose and win too, sometimes you get no profit.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 07:43:28 AM

-as much as possible, because maybe have risks, we must be ready to deal with emergencies. 5-10 bitcoin is best
-you need to calculate reason, should not be too greedy

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
JohnBidwell

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 08:52:57 AM

There is no age to start trading and no minimum amount but I would suggest anyone to start trading with 0.5 bitcoins at least so you don't panic easily and can easily overcome initial loss given.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 09:03:19 AM

i realize lately that if you want to trade and earn quick as fast as 24 hours, you'd need a much as 2 to 3 btc to move from coins with as least have a value of $8 and up so that with a little inflation as 0.5% can get you to earn few bucks.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 11:59:45 AM

i realize lately that if you want to trade and earn quick as fast as 24 hours, you'd need a much as 2 to 3 btc to move from coins with as least have a value of $8 and up so that with a little inflation as 0.5% can get you to earn few bucks.

Alternatively one can also go with the leverage option to multiply gains (and losses too) so with that one can create 10X position with the funds he have to trade. Yes if things went wrong then one can also lose his entire capital but that’s good rather than losing actual large capital. One has to pay some extra fees while trading with leverage.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 02:07:32 PM

Actually 0.5BTC is a big starting point on trading. In fact, there is a big chances that you can earn 0.01BTC and up daily if you good in pulsing on which coin you are going to invest in.
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 02:27:59 PM

But I believe 2 or 3 bitcoins are only good for professional traders and these are not the right amount to getting start with trading. In the beginning days of trading we should not aim for profit making because only learning the basics will be possible for that we just need the minimum investments like 0.05 bitcoins.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Banktank

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 02:49:55 PM

There's no amount too small if you're learning. Just don't risk more than you're willing to lose.
Umigokath

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 04:56:44 PM

With around 50 dollar you can already make some good profits these days, its just how you look at it.. and in what you trade in.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1372
Merit: 623

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 05:22:09 PM

But I believe 2 or 3 bitcoins are only good for professional traders and these are not the right amount to getting start with trading. In the beginning days of trading we should not aim for profit making because only learning the basics will be possible for that we just need the minimum investments like 0.05 bitcoins.
You have a good point and if you are newbie you should be start in small amount to learn how to trade.. also i am using bitcoinwisdom for analyze the movement of the price   they are giving some good tools there that can help you to analyze the movement of the price of bitcoin..
If you learn how to trade and you can scale up your small amount and increase the amount i think in order to earn more profit invest more when you know that you are good in trading.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 10:50:35 PM

There is no age to start trading and no minimum amount but I would suggest anyone to start trading with 0.5 bitcoins at least so you don't panic easily and can easily overcome initial loss given.
you are right there is no age to start trading so you can trade with crypto currency in any age and if you invest your money in huge amount then you can get a big profit from trading and if you invest your money in low amount then you can get low amount bitcoin.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3013

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 11:08:19 PM

you are right there is no age to start trading so you can trade with crypto currency in any age and if you invest your money in huge amount then you can get a big profit from trading and if you invest your money in low amount then you can get low amount bitcoin.
Almost all answer here are the same but if you are starter i think investing 0.5 btc in my opinion is not a good idea because you can also lose a lot.. better to invest small amount i think for starter try to scaleup 0.01-0.02 btc and your goal is to scaleup until 0.1 if you are doing a great history you can start of investing more to trade. there is some strategy that actually making you good profit if you can stay and do multiple times..
Setting a margin setting a percentage of bitcoin how much you buy or sell.
And the common is buy low and sell high that almost all strategy need this method..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Mbah Slamet

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 02:40:31 AM

There's no amount too small if you're learning. Just don't risk more than you're willing to lose.
Continued learning is not enough, the best way is direct to try trading. For minimum amount depends on your own, there are people who 1 BTC, 10 BTC or another. For me with 0.5 btc can I use for trading Altcoin. If you have more funds is certainly better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: