Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 08:41:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SINGULARDTV (ETHEREUM) - Launch Completed!  (Read 137910 times)
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 04:41:18 AM

I would stay away from any ICO promoted by ICOcountdown. He will promote any ICO (legit or not) who pays him.

If you don't think this project is legitimate you are very wrong. You need to check the credentials of the people on this project.

crytpoproducer16

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 03:29:46 PM

This project looks good. Anything backed by Joseph Lubin is a good bet
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 07:04:05 PM

This project looks good. Anything backed by Joseph Lubin is a good bet

Agreed - Joseph Lubin is CEO of consensys and has an entire team of solidity coders Smiley

minerjoen

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 07:49:44 PM

Decentralized Netflix?

What about rights... or is all of the content illegal?

The content is created by partners - the CEO has directed films before.

What films?
So the team behind this is making films?

Or is it somebody, what knows somebody from somebody after he met that guy, that guy what also knows somebody from the corner blablabla?

The BlueCoin, many pictures from themself in interviews, meetings, parties and all that stuff, all fake Smiley Where is the coin on coinmarketcap now? Somewhere uhhh i dont know Cheesy

@ topicstarter:
Crowdsale in the cryptoworld is the new scam ico shit. Want to have money without give anything, i get really bored of this...
Go to kickstarter or something if u want to have free money, not here please.

Bye

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 09:23:01 PM

Decentralized Netflix?

What films?

Or is it somebody, what knows somebody from somebody after he met that guy, that guy what also knows somebody from the corner blablabla?

The BlueCoin, many pictures from themself in interviews, meetings, parties and all that stuff, all fake Smiley Where is the coin on coinmarketcap now? Somewhere uhhh i dont know Cheesy

@ topicstarter:
Crowdsale in the cryptoworld is the new scam ico shit. Want to have money without give anything, i get really bored of this...

Bye

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1540049/?ref_=tt_ov_dr

You can see his film/acting/writing/directing credentials here.

He is the CEO listed here: https://singulardtv.com/the-team

It is not on coinmarketcap right now because it has not been released yet.

minerjoen

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 09:25:48 PM

Decentralized Netflix?

What films?

@ topicstarter:

Bye

Oke nice. I will take a look later.

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 09:28:43 PM

Decentralized Netflix?

What films?

@ topicstarter:

Bye

Oke nice. I will take a look later.

Here is the data from the website if people don't want to go to website:

At the age of 17, Zach was part of an expedition to the Amazon Rainforest.  For two months he traveled with an international research team over 1,100 miles on the Napo, Yasuni and Amazon Rivers via pontoon boats, assisting with various research projects and interacting with indigenous tribes.  The experience left a powerful impression and Zach spent his next 13 years living and traveling abroad, to over 50 countries on 5 continents.

Growing into adulthood “on the road”, Zach became familiar with various international business structures and practices, finding a way to meld his artistic pursuits with his commercials ones.  He wrote his first novel, MONKEY ME, solo sailing thousands of miles on the Caribbean Sea and produced several music albums in Eastern Europe- he and DJ Vajdai Vilmos were the first to fuse Hungarian Folk and electronica to critical acclaim with their debut album ETCHNO.  Their follow up hit, ROMANO TRIP- the fusion of electronica with Gypsy Folk- sold from New York to Tokyo and established a new world sound.  While working the entertainment triangle of London, Prague and Budapest, Zach also launched an animated television series on prime-time Hungarian television.   It was later spun-off into a movie that reached number 1 at the box office there.

He then went to work for the Crystal Group of Companies, an international development entity, where he oversaw the construction and management of various industrial and commercial properties in the countries of Ghana, Dubai and the Caribbean islands of Antigua and Dominica.  He was also a principle in an alternative energy start-up in West Africa.

Moving back to the United States, Zach wrote and directed his first feature film, THE SCIENTIST, starring Bill Sage.  He then launched a women’s luxury clothing line, where he designed more than 100 different garments and accessories, building the brand from 4 stores to over 110 throughout the United States, Canada and the Middle East.  Selling his fashion interest in 2014, Zach moved to New York to become part of the decentralization movement, produce an independent film he wrote entitled ZORRA which stars Ben Kingsley and launch his passion project, the epic sci-fi fantasy adventure series SINGULAR.

This is the CEO's profile.

Also they will be doing an Ethereum documentary:

SingularDTV's Documentary Film Division is dedicated to the creation of feature length documentary films and short form documentary series about blockchain technology, decentralization and the Ethereum world computer.   Rather than producing content that is technical in nature, or content that “preaches to the choir” so to speak, SingularDTV produces documentaries for the uninitiated- for those vast number of progressive and vigilant minds around the world unaware of the liberties, benefits and opportunities that blockchain technology and decentralization provide.   SingularDTV aims to educate and inspire all generations- our future generations- about the revolution of decentralization and the Ethereum world computer.
OUR FIRST FEATURE DOCUMENTARY

“ETHEREUM: The World Computer”, SingularDTV's debut feature documentary, takes the audience on a journey of exploration that culminates in a new understanding of what blockchain technology is.   Rather than focusing solely on the “how” of the technology, it focuses on the “why”, exhibiting several relatable use cases from around the world on why blockchain technology and Ethereum are transforming the world for the better.

knobson

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 03:29:36 PM

We Might Live in a Virtual Universe — But It Doesn’t Really Matter...   http://singularityhub.com/2016/08/03/we-might-live-in-a-virtual-universe-but-it-doesnt-really-matter/

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN
   █████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 05:09:01 PM

We Might Live in a Virtual Universe — But It Doesn’t Really Matter...   http://singularityhub.com/2016/08/03/we-might-live-in-a-virtual-universe-but-it-doesnt-really-matter/

Maybe everything we do is just a simulation. The ghost in the machine. Great article  Wink

SingularDTV

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 01:46:59 AM

Decentralized Netflix?

What films?

@ topicstarter:

Bye

Hi everyone.  Our producer is Kim Jackson, started with Disney, worked for Spielberg and Spike Lee.  She's been the driving force behind several critically acclaimed independent films.  Her resume is here: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1669333/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1
baggle

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 02:06:19 AM

All of this looks interesting, but how will the ICO look like? will we invest for some tokens? for some kind of shares? or for something closer to a donation which may give money back if creations of Singular DTV are successfull ?

Tell us more please, @SingularDTV.

Trade_BTC

Activity: 785
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 02:11:04 AM

All of this looks interesting, but how will the ICO look like? will we invest for some tokens? for some kind of shares? or for something closer to a donation which may give money back if creations of Singular DTV are successfull ?

Good questions the community been bled dry by many huge recent ICOs all basically failed investors.  This ico could be huge but if this is just a donation similar to waves ico then take dat shit to kickstarter. This community totally gets abused in the "fundraising" and if you can't tell yet we are over it and non money making projects. Basically if this won't make us money then go to the fiat crowd. I'm not talking about maybe might make money in 10 years I mean immediately has value.
luzhiren001

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 02:24:15 AM

Purse not synchronization
baggle

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 02:30:04 AM

Good questions the community been bled dry by many huge recent ICOs all basically failed investors.  This ico could be huge but if this is just a donation similar to waves ico then take dat shit to kickstarter. This community totally gets abused in the "fundraising" and if you can't tell yet we are over it and non money making projects. Basically if this won't make us money then go to the fiat crowd. I'm not talking about maybe might make money in 10 years I mean immediately has value.

I actually have no problem about investing money for some results in years, holding long often is the key if you do so with following seriously.

However, this project looks as much obscure as it is interesting. It looks like a start up looking for money, but which doesn't go to banks for being funded.

With such kind of project, i really would like to have some serious informations, and coming from Singular DTV, and not icocountdown nor nobody else.

SingularDTV

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 03:00:41 AM

Decentralized Netflix?

What films?

@ topicstarter:

Bye

Very important to our plans is the development of a rights/revenue/royalty management platform to be the foundation of a decentralized entertainment industry.  If you would like to know more about how and why SingularDTV exists, please read this article explaining our history: https://medium.com/@SingularDTV/an-ethereum-journey-to-decentralize-all-things-8d62b02e232b#.bqn68d9yk

Also, please check out our series of videos explaining who we are at https://singulardtv.com/videos
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 03:14:26 AM

The crowdfund structure will be released shortly - it will be tokenized I believe.

tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 07:17:08 PM

And when is the start of the crowdsale/ico ?
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 07:36:53 PM

And when is the start of the crowdsale/ico ?

7th September Smiley

ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 06:18:21 AM

Purse not synchronization

The wallet/crowdsale hasn't been released yet. What purse are you referring too?

ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 07:28:41 AM

Singulardtv interview with zach lebeau:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qY8BtznjLAk

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: