Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:01:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SINGULARDTV (ETHEREUM) - Launch Completed!  (Read 137908 times)
TheKB

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 12:50:35 PM

I am surprise the price staying so low even the token supply only around 6 Millions.
I am guessing it has something to do with all Bittrex wallet issues caused by the attacks on the ETH blockchain.

Not being able to deposit and withdraw tokens does tend to make a lot of people hesitant to buy.

I hadn't checked the price in a while, but I was thinking that maybe it has something to do with not a lot of people getting to invest. Plus little promotion here on BTC talk.

price about to go below ICO price in some time. the sell wall on 2500 sat getting eaten up and there is no more support below

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cryptorials

Activity: 690
Merit: 505

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 01:03:07 PM

Is http://www.singulardtv.com/ down or is it just me?

nikster

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 01:07:32 PM

Is http://www.singulardtv.com/ down or is it just me?

was just about to post that, yeah.

anyway im new to this project,
is the series being filmed right now?
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 01:10:56 PM

I am surprise the price staying so low even the token supply only around 6 Millions.
I am guessing it has something to do with all Bittrex wallet issues caused by the attacks on the ETH blockchain.

Not being able to deposit and withdraw tokens does tend to make a lot of people hesitant to buy.

I hadn't checked the price in a while, but I was thinking that maybe it has something to do with not a lot of people getting to invest. Plus little promotion here on BTC talk.

price about to go below ICO price in some time. the sell wall on 2500 sat getting eaten up and there is no more support below
so many pumped happening right now with low volume coins inside big exchange just looking for possibility that this coin will get attention since its been showing some downfall, time to place good position and check if prediction will declare right, good luck guys.

robdark

Activity: 143

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 08:16:12 PM

so many pumped happening right now with low volume coins inside big exchange just looking for possibility that this coin will get attention since its been showing some downfall, time to place good position and check if prediction will declare right, good luck guys.

Good to email Yunbi to add SNGLS - support@yunbi.com if you want more attention you need to bring it.
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 08:59:49 PM

Correction *600 MILLION TOKENS. With that big of a token supply, dollar parity will take years. Good luck!

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 09:17:12 PM

Correction *600 MILLION TOKENS. With that big of a token supply, dollar parity will take years. Good luck!

600M is really not that much if they manage to deliver what they promise and become profitable, remember dividends. Both UJO and Singular have a huge market to tap into and provide a real and much better solution for many artists.

So 5, 10 or 100k tokens in 600 millions "shares" for a successful company is a huge percentage.
mrzell

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 09:26:36 PM

I will skip this...smell fishy...
TheKB

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 09:49:28 PM

600M is really not that much if they manage to deliver what they promise and become profitable, remember dividends. Both UJO and Singular have a huge market to tap into and provide a real and much better solution for many artists.

So 5, 10 or 100k tokens in 600 millions "shares" for a successful company is a huge percentage.

its gonna be quite some time when you start getting ETH in revenues. IMO it will need a couple of years at least to show some real benefit to investors. but that aside, the team doesn't care much about market value of their SNGLS at the moment.
thepo1m

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 09:52:04 PM

I think those whales that miss out of the ICO are keeping the price perpetually low for now so as to accumulate alot of tokens, for the price to be that low that can be my only explanation
inlovewith

Activity: 257
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 09:56:50 PM

I think those whales that miss out of the ICO are keeping the price perpetually low for now so as to accumulate alot of tokens, for the price to be that low that can be my only explanation

Might be a dumb questions, but how do they keep the price down?
bytemuma

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 10:03:22 PM

Because there are dumb people that sell at ICO price, or they need the money. Roll Eyes

███
                              █████
           ██           █████████              ██
       █████         
█████████         ██████
     ████████         
█████         █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
            ████████              █████████
               █████       ███       █████

███       ██       █████       ██       ███
    █████            █████████            █████
█████████    █████████████    █████████
      ███        ██      █████      ██      ███
               █████      ███       █████
         ████████       
███       █████████
     ████████         
█████        █████████
       █████         
█████████        ██████
           ██           
█████████           ██
                              █████
                                ███

Adonx.one

◆ Twitter
◆ Telegram
◆ Discord

inlovewith

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 10:07:08 PM

Because there are dumb people that sell at ICO price, or they need the money. Roll Eyes

Yeah, but the whales are not forcing them to sell, so how do they keep the price low?
bytemuma

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 10:12:14 PM

Everybody do what he pleases with his money, if some one wants to sell, is his choice.

This project is in his first steps, there are a lot to accomplish, when price start to climb you will miss ICO price  Wink

███
                              █████
           ██           █████████              ██
       █████         
█████████         ██████
     ████████         
█████         █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
               █████       ███       █████

███       ██       █████       ██       ███
      ███        ██      █████      ██      ███
               █████      ███       █████
         ████████       
███       █████████
     ████████         
█████        █████████
       █████         
█████████        ██████
           ██           
█████████           ██
                              █████
                                ███

Adonx.one

◆ Twitter
◆ Telegram
◆ Discord

pwpwpw

Activity: 908
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 10:13:02 PM

Fabricate random lies, spread fear/misinformation and a few dumps will make the majority of people scared enough to sell or to stay away from buying. Welcome to the interwebs Cheesy

inlovewith

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 10:15:14 PM

Fabricate random lies, spread fear/misinformation and a few dumps will make the majority of people scared enough to sell or to stay away from buying. Welcome to the interwebs Cheesy

So the best thing to do I guess is not to trust anyone.
pwpwpw

Activity: 908
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 10:50:56 PM

So the best thing to do I guess is not to trust anyone.

Correct, most of the time it's best to not, when it comes to this token, whatever you hear this year is pretty much meaningless, there is no new info to gather until the platform is out and the serial is done. Except the documentary that is coming in december/january I think. The price will either get to 3x++ in 2017(end-ish)-2018 or it will completely die in 2017 Q3-Q4. I'm giving this idea at least 50% chance to succeed, so it was (still is, price = ico) an easy long term investment if the minimum price increase is 3x but I don't think it will be commercially rolling anytime before 2018-2019 unless creators decide to adopt it with already made content. (tv series/movies/documentaries that are not tied legally to a certain network/publisher)

Kazadar

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 11:04:40 PM

Correct, most of the time it's best to not, when it comes to this token, whatever you hear this year is pretty much meaningless, there is no new info to gather until the platform is out and the serial is done. Except the documentary that is coming in december/january I think. The price will either get to 3x++ in 2017(end-ish)-2018 or it will completely die in 2017 Q3-Q4. I'm giving this idea at least 50% chance to succeed, so it was (still is, price = ico) an easy long term investment if the minimum price increase is 3x but I don't think it will be commercially rolling anytime before 2018-2019 unless creators decide to adopt it with already made content. (tv series/movies/documentaries that are not tied legally to a certain network/publisher)
It will contain content from other studios.
They are using their own content to test out their platform. Stage 2 will allow selected content producers on the platform, and for stage 3 should be open for more or less anyone.
At least thats how I remember reading it.

andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 11:25:40 PM

Disclaimer: Complete guess

So basically, no one is making real profit selling near or close to ICO price (not including the lucky guys who caught sub 1,000 satoshis). Short-term traders are trying to get out at break even. Opportunistic trades are stacking up just above 2,000 satoshis, just in case some wants to get out with a small loss. Bottoms will be re-tested until a word from the developers or a possibility of imminent Poloniex coin add.

This is going to be the possible price action until the release of the documentary in December.

A few whales betting on a December pump may push the price back up to 3,200 satoshis, thereby creating a ranging price action.

overlordX

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

Altcoin - Market Maker

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:11:36 AM

this coin need more ads.

If Dev create a nice Ads Plan this coin will increase the price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: