Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:25:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SINGULARDTV (ETHEREUM) - Launch Completed!  (Read 137909 times)
SingularDTV

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 01:13:22 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2016, 01:25:42 AM by SingularDTV

It's unfortunate when those in a position of power make false accusations against an innocent person.  In my case it was easily defendable and the accusations against me were quickly dismissed.  The truth is here, in the Iowa gov's dismissal letter: https://view.publitas.com/p222-9279/dismissal/page/1  

Please note that this dismissal is "with prejudice", which means that the accusations against me were dismissed permanently, once and for all and cannot be brought back to court.  This happened because there was never any basis for the accusations in the first place.  I never spoke with any media about this, so any media stories stating anything other than my innocence are completely untrue, uninformed and one-sided.    

I am happy to answer any questions about this matter.  So please ask them to me here.  Please also note, this incident that falsely accused me in the past will not be possible in the future with SingularDTV's smart contract modules.  This past experience is partly my inspiration to build this platform, to ensure that transparency and real-time auditing never allow this to happen again to artists and creators.  

pwpwpw

Activity: 908
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 02:37:34 AM

It's unfortunate when those in a position of power make false accusations against an innocent person.  In my case it was easily defendable and the accusations against me were quickly dismissed.  The truth is here, in the Iowa gov's dismissal letter: https://view.publitas.com/p222-9279/dismissal/page/1  

Please note that this dismissal is "with prejudice", which means that the accusations against me were dismissed permanently, once and for all and cannot be brought back to court.  This happened because there was never any basis for the accusations in the first place.  I never spoke with any media about this, so any media stories stating anything other than my innocence are completely untrue, uninformed and one-sided.    

I am happy to answer any questions about this matter.  So please ask them to me here.  Please also note, this incident that falsely accused me in the past will not be possible in the future with SingularDTV's smart contract modules.  This past experience is partly my inspiration to build this platform, to ensure that transparency and real-time auditing never allow this to happen again to artists and creators.  

The only reason I was digging into the members of this project is because it looked good to invest in and I'm glad things got cleared now. Everyone knows how scam infested the majority of crypto currencies are. Devs have secret premines, they dump their coins while fucking over everyone, scamming in the beginning of the ICO etc etc.. I never seen so much scam elsewhere than in crypto and people invest in every single ICO, because they are hoping for the next ETH, 30x returns in <1 year and so on. This project can't achieve very high returns, at least not under 3 years but I'm fine with that. I have watched your long interview with icocountdown and  I understand the series will be individual non related episodes, not long ago I saw Black Mirror, if you guys can achieve anything close to that, I'll be very impressed, it's an awesome unique series.

jakev

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 02:46:15 AM

I have been leading a lot of the marketing efforts at SingularDTV over the past couple of months. Working with this team has provided a lot of insight into what a well executed project in the cryptosphere should look like. Between the three security audits by three separate entities on the smart contract modules to ensure a smooth token launch, SingularDTV's commitment to complete corporate transparency with the partnership by implementing Consensys' Balanc3 dApp, as well as the level of overall commitment levels of everyone on the team, I thought everything was going to be relatively smooth sailing.

This morning I woke up to a few messages from friends in the cryptospace freaking out about the news articles posted by @pwpwpw and @nofuckboysallowed. I read the posts and naturally went into a bit of a defensive mode, unsure how to respond to the whole situation after being relatively confident that this project would get through the token launch period without much issue. I immediately called Zach and told him that he needed to respond ASAP to these allegations, which he did.

Still being skeptical about the situation, I asked him if we could speak with every executive on the team and make sure that they are still on board with this project, still trust Zach, etc. Zach was willing to get everyone on the line, and they all confirmed that they were not only aware of the situation in Iowa, but that it is exactly part of the reason why projects like SingularDTV need to be built.

I then went to a yoga workshop this evening. When I got out and checked my phone, in my inbox was the physical proof that Zach's case had been dismissed before even going to trial (see his posts for details). So basically, he made a mistake working with the wrong guys in the past. I know I've certainly made some mistakes in my life too. To top it off I see Joe Lubin, who is a really busy guy doing a lot of positive things for the world, come on here and post about this matter. That says a lot to me.

The combination of all of these things have not only made me feel comfortable with being a part of this team, but in fact has solidified my trust in SingularDTV, Zach LeBeau, and ConsenSys. So, thank you @pwpwpw and @nofuckboysallowed for doing your due diligence and bringing this to light! I am grateful to be a part of a team that is committed to being fully transparent, and stoked to be building the decentralized entertainment industry with them.

Have a great weekend everyone. Peace!
jakev
Luke2939

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Building Wealth through AI and the power of the bl

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 05:19:06 AM

This is quite shocking. but I guess it's cleared out. Thanks for the prompt action. Waiting to see how  this is going to affect the ICO of Singular Dtv.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    AI-COIN ICO    Building Wealth Through AI & The Power of BLOCKCHAIN    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
slack    |    Telegram    |    twitter    |    facebook    |    ANN Thread
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    READ THE WHITEPAPER  [ REGISTER TODAY ]    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 09:58:35 AM

What with btc colect after ico,owner will buy singular or take btc.
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 10:35:28 AM

You need ethereum in order to participate.

sxafir

Activity: 1022

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 11:03:52 AM

You need ethereum in order to participate.
I have etherum,when i sell is cheap,when buy is price higher.
hollandvan

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 11:13:08 AM

So the project will be continuing, guys, will you invest? I saw that news, I am a bit afraid now. I was very interesting in this project.

SingularDTV

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 01:01:23 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2016, 01:16:22 PM by SingularDTV

The only reason I was digging into the members of this project is because it looked good to invest in and I'm glad things got cleared now. Everyone knows how scam infested the majority of crypto currencies are. Devs have secret premines, they dump their coins while fucking over everyone, scamming in the beginning of the ICO etc etc.. I never seen so much scam elsewhere than in crypto and people invest in every single ICO, because they are hoping for the next ETH, 30x returns in <1 year and so on. This project can't achieve very high returns, at least not under 3 years but I'm fine with that. I have watched your long interview with icocountdown and  I understand the series will be individual non related episodes, not long ago I saw Black Mirror, if you guys can achieve anything close to that, I'll be very impressed, it's an awesome unique series.

I think it is very important to do your research and due diligence if you are considering participating in SingularDTV's token launch.  One of the pillars of SingularDTV's foundation is transparency.  Transparency is a major inspiration for this endeavor because of how legacy distribution companies use creative accounting to divert revenues away from creators.  Our CCO has been affected by this during her career as a film producer (see article link below).  In order for SingularDTV to build a transparent decentralized entertainment industry, we too, as an organization, must be transparent.  This is one of the reasons we partnered with Balanc3 who is outfitting SingularDTV with real-time third party auditing.  Every SingularDTV transaction will be on the blockchain for all to see.  Every ETH will be accounted for and verifiable for all to see.

SingularDTV has structured itself for long-term utility.  We the founders/devs did not structure SingularDTV for our personal short term gain.  Short term gains are for those speculating with the SNGLS token on exchanges.  SingularDTV - its founders/devs - will not and cannot participate in selling SNGLS on exchanges.  All of SingularDTV's SNGLS are locked via smart contract in a storage vault where they cannot be accessed for 2 years.  This is partly to illustrate that we are not in this endeavor for short term gain but also to revert any revenue seen by those tokens back into the ecosystem to support development.  We are building SingularDTV for long term utility, to build a decentralized entertainment industry.  

Additionally, thank you to the best practices of ConsenSys and Joe Lubin, SingularDTV has highly responsible and secure key management policies.  All ETH from the token launch will be kept in cold storage.  Access to cold storage takes multiple founders.  Our hot wallet - where SingularDTV's monthly operating budget is held - is multi-sig, requiring multiple founders to access.  

Some helpful reading as to who we are and why we are building SingularDTV can be found in some of our blog articles here:

"An Ethereum Journey to Decentralize All Things"
https://medium.com/@SingularDTV/an-ethereum-journey-to-decentralize-all-things-8d62b02e232b#.vb3z0p3bo

"The Anatomy of the CODE"
https://medium.com/@SingularDTV/anatomy-of-singulardtvs-code-centrally-organized-distributed-entity-cd7285d63549#.nvqyvmbkd

For more of our blog articles please visit: https://medium.com/@SingularDTV
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 01:51:27 PM

> Will Ico start the day after tomorrow?

We have a thumbs up from our tech audit team.  Still waiting for finalization from the legal guardian/audit team. 

Start date is not likely to be before the end of this month.

why 19Sept. is here: http://www.smithandcrown.com/event/13043/ ?

You can see the updated timer on http://icocountdown.com

It will be changed once I have a solid date from the team.

wavespump

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 02:14:07 PM

The only reason I was digging into the members of this project is because it looked good to invest in and I'm glad things got cleared now. Everyone knows how scam infested the majority of crypto currencies are. Devs have secret premines, they dump their coins while fucking over everyone, scamming in the beginning of the ICO etc etc.. I never seen so much scam elsewhere than in crypto and people invest in every single ICO, because they are hoping for the next ETH, 30x returns in <1 year and so on. This project can't achieve very high returns, at least not under 3 years but I'm fine with that. I have watched your long interview with icocountdown and  I understand the series will be individual non related episodes, not long ago I saw Black Mirror, if you guys can achieve anything close to that, I'll be very impressed, it's an awesome unique series.

I think it is very important to do your research and due diligence if you are considering participating in SingularDTV's token launch.  One of the pillars of SingularDTV's foundation is transparency.  Transparency is a major inspiration for this endeavor because of how legacy distribution companies use creative accounting to divert revenues away from creators.  Our CCO has been affected by this during her career as a film producer (see article link below).  In order for SingularDTV to build a transparent decentralized entertainment industry, we too, as an organization, must be transparent.  This is one of the reasons we partnered with Balanc3 who is outfitting SingularDTV with real-time third party auditing.  Every SingularDTV transaction will be on the blockchain for all to see.  Every ETH will be accounted for and verifiable for all to see.

SingularDTV has structured itself for long-term utility.  We the founders/devs did not structure SingularDTV for our personal short term gain.  Short term gains are for those speculating with the SNGLS token on exchanges.  SingularDTV - its founders/devs - will not and cannot participate in selling SNGLS on exchanges.  All of SingularDTV's SNGLS are locked via smart contract in a storage vault where they cannot be accessed for 2 years.  This is partly to illustrate that we are not in this endeavor for short term gain but also to revert any revenue seen by those tokens back into the ecosystem to support development.  We are building SingularDTV for long term utility, to build a decentralized entertainment industry.  

Additionally, thank you to the best practices of ConsenSys and Joe Lubin, SingularDTV has highly responsible and secure key management policies.  All ETH from the token launch will be kept in cold storage.  Access to cold storage takes multiple founders.  Our hot wallet - where SingularDTV's monthly operating budget is held - is multi-sig, requiring multiple founders to access.  

Some helpful reading as to who we are and why we are building SingularDTV can be found in some of our blog articles here:

https://medium.com/@SingularDTV/an-ethereum-journey-to-decentralize-all-things-8d62b02e232b#.vb3z0p3bo

https://medium.com/@SingularDTV/anatomy-of-singulardtvs-code-centrally-organized-distributed-entity-cd7285d63549#.nvqyvmbkd

Is there any legal case againt ypu or your team member now? I will decide to invest or not according to your answers.
fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 02:21:23 PM

If you want a french translation, I am your man, let me know.
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 02:24:09 PM

If you want a french translation, I am your man, let me know.

Message this account: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=878980

He will give you the next steps, thanks for your contribution.

SingularDTV

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 03:03:00 PM

Is there any legal case againt ypu or your team member now? I will decide to invest or not according to your answers.

I have no cases against me and I do not know of any cases against my co-founders.
danielj314

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 05:52:01 PM

I am satisfied with the explanations given about the "situation" from the past. I'm impressed with your transparency and candor.

I remain as interested as ever in this project and fully intend to participate.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   STORM TOKEN    A decentralized micro-job marketplace    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Blog*
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     TOKEN GENERATION EVENT | Coming Soon    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 06:42:27 PM

I am satisfied with the explanations given about the "situation" from the past. I'm impressed with your transparency and candor.

You can ask everyone on the team whatever you want, they are serious and want to build architecture in a positive way.

Smiley

pauloaragaomelo

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 06:53:44 PM

Me too, guy.
This project is completely innovator

███▄▄
                  █████▄
                   ▀██▀▀▄██▄
                   ▀███▄▄▀███
                     ▀████▄▀▀ ▄
         ▄▄▄█▄▄ ▀█████▄ ▀██▄ ███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀██████ ▀█████
   ▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀█ ▀
 ▄█▀█▄███▄██████▀ ███████▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄▄
████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄ ██▄▀▀███▄▄
                   ▄███▀█▄██ ▀███▄▄▀▀█▀▀
                   ▀█▀ ████▀   ████ ▄ ▀███▄
                  ███▀▄▄█▀      ▀█▀███▄▀████
                 ████████          ▀████ ▀█
                 ▀▀███▀              ▀██▄▄▀█
                    ██                   ▀▄▀█
                                           ▀▀

AQUA
TANK
                   ▄▄██
                  ▄█▀▄█
               ▄███ ██▀
              ███▀▄█▄▄
              █▀▄███▀
            ██  ██▀▄▄████  ▄▄
           ███ ██ ██████▄███████▄▄
            █ █▀▄██▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
           ▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ▄█▀▀█
       ▄▄██▀█▄ ▀█▀█████▀ ▀████▀▄████▄█
     ████▀▄███ █ ▀██▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄▄▄█▀ ████ ██ ▄▀███▄
 ▄████ ▄ ██▀   ▀███ ▀█▀
 ███▀▄███ ▀      ▀▄▄ ███
 ▄█ ████          ██ ███
▄█ ▄██▀            ▀███▀
█ ▀                 █▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Telegram

▄▄█████▄▄▄
    ████████████▄       ▄▄▄
   ███████████████    ███████▄
   ███████████████▄▄ ▀██   ▀███
    ▀██████▀▀▀██   ██      ▄███
      ▀▀███▄▄▄██████      ▄███▀
      ▄▄▄████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀██▄
 ████▀     ▄████▀▀███▄▄         ███
███▀      ████▀   ▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
███       ███    ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀██████▀▀▀
 ███▄▄██  ███▄     ██▄
   ▀▀▀▀    ████▄▄▄▄██▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

▄▄██▄▄            ▄▄██▄▄
    ▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄
   ████  ██████████████████  ████
 ▄███      █████████████  ████  ██
 ██████  █████  ████  █████  ██████
████████████████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▀          ▀▀███████████
████████▀                  ▀███████▀
 ▀████▀                      ▀████▀

Play game

▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄
    ▄██▄▄███▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██████▄
███ ▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▄      ███████▄  ███
█████████████      █████████████
███▀▀████████      ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄ ███
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀██████ ▀▀▀
       ▀█▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████▀▀██
          ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀

Aqua Staking
o   o   o   o   o

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███        ███  ███        ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██        ██████████████
      ██        ███        ███
██████████████  ███        ███
      ██        ███        ███
      ██        ██████████████

Marketplace
▬▬▬▬▬▬
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 10:05:39 PM

Me too, guy.
This project is completely innovator

There is both technological and creative (artistic) innovation here.

pauloaragaomelo

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 12:13:08 AM

I really wanna know about the ICO launch.
I'm saving money to enter Smiley

███▄▄
                  █████▄
                   ▀██▀▀▄██▄
                   ▀███▄▄▀███
                     ▀████▄▀▀ ▄
         ▄▄▄█▄▄ ▀█████▄ ▀██▄ ███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀██████ ▀█████
   ▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀█ ▀
 ▄█▀█▄███▄██████▀ ███████▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄▄
████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄ ██▄▀▀███▄▄
                   ▄███▀█▄██ ▀███▄▄▀▀█▀▀
                   ▀█▀ ████▀   ████ ▄ ▀███▄
                  ███▀▄▄█▀      ▀█▀███▄▀████
                 ████████          ▀████ ▀█
                 ▀▀███▀              ▀██▄▄▀█
                    ██                   ▀▄▀█
                                           ▀▀

AQUA
TANK
                   ▄▄██
                  ▄█▀▄█
               ▄███ ██▀
              ███▀▄█▄▄
              █▀▄███▀
            ██  ██▀▄▄████  ▄▄
           ███ ██ ██████▄███████▄▄
            █ █▀▄██▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
           ▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ▄█▀▀█
       ▄▄██▀█▄ ▀█▀█████▀ ▀████▀▄████▄█
     ████▀▄███ █ ▀██▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄▄▄█▀ ████ ██ ▄▀███▄
 ▄████ ▄ ██▀   ▀███ ▀█▀
 ███▀▄███ ▀      ▀▄▄ ███
 ▄█ ████          ██ ███
▄█ ▄██▀            ▀███▀
█ ▀                 █▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Telegram

▄▄█████▄▄▄
    ████████████▄       ▄▄▄
   ███████████████    ███████▄
   ███████████████▄▄ ▀██   ▀███
    ▀██████▀▀▀██   ██      ▄███
      ▀▀███▄▄▄██████      ▄███▀
      ▄▄▄████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀██▄
 ████▀     ▄████▀▀███▄▄         ███
███▀      ████▀   ▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
███       ███    ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀██████▀▀▀
 ███▄▄██  ███▄     ██▄
   ▀▀▀▀    ████▄▄▄▄██▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

▄▄██▄▄            ▄▄██▄▄
    ▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄
   ████  ██████████████████  ████
 ▄███      █████████████  ████  ██
 ██████  █████  ████  █████  ██████
████████████████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▀          ▀▀███████████
████████▀                  ▀███████▀
 ▀████▀                      ▀████▀

Play game

▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄
    ▄██▄▄███▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██████▄
███ ▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▄      ███████▄  ███
███▀▀████████      ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄ ███
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀██████ ▀▀▀
       ▀█▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████▀▀██
          ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀

Aqua Staking
o   o   o   o   o

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██        ██████████████
      ██        ███        ███
██████████████  ███        ███
      ██        ███        ███
      ██        ██████████████

Marketplace
▬▬▬▬▬▬
jakev

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 01:22:05 AM

I really wanna know about the ICO launch.
I'm saving money to enter Smiley

We appreciate the interest and excitement Paulo! The launch will be in a few weeks. We will keep everyone posted about new updates as soon as they are available.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: