Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:35:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do any people gamble under the age of 18?  (Read 19212 times)
Cahndeso

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 01:35:53 PM

I think there must be a gambler under the age of 18, because gambling was very spacious, anyone can go into it. Especially now anyone can access the Internet easily, anyone can search for anything on the internet, can do anything on the internet, including everyone can play online gambling. So I think there must be gambling under the age of 18. In fact, I believe there is also a bitcoin users under 18 years old. Who knows?
I agree with you,gambling industry is soo vast especially on online world so this means anyone could really access it anytime without having verification on their ages and no one would really knows your exact age.Verifications on online gambling sites are not too strict and a simple sign up and simple verification then you are good to go.

May be you're right now easy to acces online gambling without known someone really over 18years old. But for me i knew online gambling since i knew about bitcoin around 2 or 3 months ago and im over 20 years old. Gambling is illegal activity in my country that why i never touch gambling before knew about bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 04:35:40 PM

I think there must be a gambler under the age of 18, because gambling was very spacious, anyone can go into it. Especially now anyone can access the Internet easily, anyone can search for anything on the internet, can do anything on the internet, including everyone can play online gambling. So I think there must be gambling under the age of 18. In fact, I believe there is also a bitcoin users under 18 years old. Who knows?
I agree with you,gambling industry is soo vast especially on online world so this means anyone could really access it anytime without having verification on their ages and no one would really knows your exact age.Verifications on online gambling sites are not too strict and a simple sign up and simple verification then you are good to go.

May be you're right now easy to acces online gambling without known someone really over 18years old. But for me i knew online gambling since i knew about bitcoin around 2 or 3 months ago and im over 20 years old. Gambling is illegal activity in my country that why i never touch gambling before knew about bitcoin.

Well it's already a fact nowadays that people under 18 are actually engaged in gambling and bitcoin. Even if it's illegal in other countries, gambling being available on the internet pretty much opened itself up to a everyone everywhere. Children can play dice or slots online without them even knowing that it's something that involves money. The fact that these sites and games also are visually attractive adds to children's curiosity. So there's really no question about kids gambling at a very young age

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 04:48:03 PM

i think there is , but not many because i think users bitcoin average 22-40 .. just little users under 20
Yeah I do think so. But it is a problem if people who under 18 years old keep gambling because it is definitely illegal. Bitcoiners, in my opinion, have to do something to stop them from gambling. They do not have enough knowledge about what they are doing.
Come on friend we are not living in 1990's where you believe that a 16 year old children is too innocent and cannot take his decisions.

Anyone who can gamble, I believe has enough knowledge if he should gamble or not and when it comes to addiction even the 40-50 years old people are getting addicted unfortunately.
I think it is not so strange that people under the age of 40 or 50 are addicted to gambling, because I think they have played gambling for such a long time that it has now become difficult for them to stop it.

But to me warning situation is that there are so many people under the age of 18 and they also have become addicted to gambling and they even cannot stop gambling for a single day.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 04:56:18 PM

Well it's already a fact nowadays that people under 18 are actually engaged in gambling and bitcoin. Even if it's illegal in other countries, gambling being available on the internet pretty much opened itself up to a everyone everywhere. Children can play dice or slots online without them even knowing that it's something that involves money. The fact that these sites and games also are visually attractive adds to children's curiosity. So there's really no question about kids gambling at a very young age
moreover gambling sites only give warnings about sites on which they run, and I think, it's very easy to penetrate to a child, due to register, just need email. I think they always use false names, and I'm sure very many children who are interested or curious about it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 05:01:01 PM

moreover gambling sites only give warnings about sites on which they run, and I think, it's very easy to penetrate to a child, due to register, just need email. I think they always use false names, and I'm sure very many children who are interested or curious about it.
I could say that those verification that we saw when we register into a gambling site that asking our exact age is useless because anyone could really put up anytime a valid age required on which they could easily make an account that's why even minors could really play gambling without any problems.We wont know the exact number of minor ages who are playing gambling online its too hard to traced up.

Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 08:02:05 PM

With bitcoin now people from all over the world are able to gamble because of their anonymity from the public. Now the governments cannot detect any person who are gambling. Because of bitcoin the gambling industry is at the peak of their success.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 11:35:19 PM

That's why even how busy we are, we still need to balance our life. We are working hard for our family especially for our children but it's not good to know that they are addicted in gambling and we were not able to notice it. It's still our responsibility because they are still minors.
it is never good to see someone under age gambling, all is parent fault to let them like that.

i personally start gamble on age 25 or so i guess. as gambling need a mature thought not kids thought. they will never gamble responsibly, this is important to noticed that regulation on under age forbidden to gamble are necessary.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 11:45:34 PM

That's why even how busy we are, we still need to balance our life. We are working hard for our family especially for our children but it's not good to know that they are addicted in gambling and we were not able to notice it. It's still our responsibility because they are still minors.
it is never good to see someone under age gambling, all is parent fault to let them like that.

i personally start gamble on age 25 or so i guess. as gambling need a mature thought not kids thought. they will never gamble responsibly, this is important to noticed that regulation on under age forbidden to gamble are necessary.
It is not always the parent's fault when their kids is gambling. Sometimes you need to look at the big picture first before you point your fingers with it. Look at their environment, friends, influences and more before you can blame it on their parents. Sometimes even the parents give all the parenting the kids need they always go to the wrong road because it is not in their reach.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 01:41:18 AM

It is not always the parent's fault when their kids is gambling. Sometimes you need to look at the big picture first before you point your fingers with it. Look at their environment, friends, influences and more before you can blame it on their parents. Sometimes even the parents give all the parenting the kids need they always go to the wrong road because it is not in their reach.

Yes even though parents are good in guiding their children still the surrounding where the kids are coming altogether with their friends are the most influential individuals and are responsible when a kid learns how to do some crazy things like gambling. Because I had experience that way back in high school even though my parents are very tight on me as I grow up still I am being influenced by my classmates and exposed me to gambling.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
STT
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1414

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 02:19:07 AM

Valve is facing a court case I think from parents who believe their system of opening cases and trading in game items constitutes a form of gambling.   It would be a fairly mild type of raffle type gamble I think but its an arguable case that the latest generation of games rely on this kind of DLC payment in game to make their true profits.  Children are being manipulated by the gameplay into swaying odds by paying a fee to the developer.

Hard to regulate but under 18 are definitely in some kind of gamble.  In the UK you can buy a lottery ticket and win 40 million from the age of 16 onwards and there is somebody that young who won

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kodes88

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 04:40:50 AM

With bitcoin now people from all over the world are able to gamble because of their anonymity from the public. Now the governments cannot detect any person who are gambling. Because of bitcoin the gambling industry is at the peak of their success.

and I think it is a bad thing, I mean should bitcoin must tighten the rules and terms when we create your account. yes as a matter of age limits that really must be considered. Because gambling is not a good game to be played by children under the age of 18 are supposed to focus on school. Even too many toys that lists the age limit for children to play, the movie also gave an age limit for viewers. Gambling will have to give an age limit for players.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 04:59:40 AM

Valve is facing a court case I think from parents who believe their system of opening cases and trading in game items constitutes a form of gambling.   It would be a fairly mild type of raffle type gamble I think but its an arguable case that the latest generation of games rely on this kind of DLC payment in game to make their true profits.  Children are being manipulated by the gameplay into swaying odds by paying a fee to the developer.

Hard to regulate but under 18 are definitely in some kind of gamble.  In the UK you can buy a lottery ticket and win 40 million from the age of 16 onwards and there is somebody that young who won

That's why valve did disabled some third party websites for betting with their rares and other items. So I guess this is the reason why they need to stop  that since I stopped playing with valve's steam(dota 2). I usually bet my rares with dota2lounge.com but I don't have any idea if that is still operating because a lot of minors are gambling with their items there.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
triasel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 06:18:44 AM

may be there is because user bitcoin there is under the age 18 too..
but in under 18 just little not many ..
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 06:38:24 AM

i first gambling in sportsbook and 15 age, because I like the sport and my friend offered me a gamble if the lose had to buy a drink to which win

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 07:12:52 AM

People under the age of 18 will always gamble as there is so much advertising from casinos and sportsbooks which leaves them opening the Pandora's box and finding themselves trying to make some quick money and from this exposure addiction is born.
diegz

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 07:21:05 AM

People under the age of 18 will always gamble as there is so much advertising from casinos and sportsbooks which leaves them opening the Pandora's box and finding themselves trying to make some quick money and from this exposure addiction is born.

Internet is the gateway for almost every learning now, you can learn good things in the internet and so as bad things, and access to internet isn't a privileged of the rich anymore, it's now open for all and gambling is not an exemption to that. I really do believe that when a child starts to look for money in the internet, one of the things that comes to their mind is " it should be as easy as a game and no hard work needed."

moooonu

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:20:36 AM

I want to know if anyone here gambles or have gambled under the age of 18, I feel like there are many kids who do this and I am interested to see how many people actually gamble under 18, if you have any friends that gamble or have gambled under 18 include them.

EDIT: I mean mostly kids online, its hard to be a kid and gamble physically. I feel like the gambling rate for kids is increasing a lot and is gonna be a problem in the future, especially with the CS:GO situation.

EDIT2: Another question to ask, is what is your opinion on the topic of kids gambling, do you think it is a growing problem or a problem alone for that matter?

EDIT3: What is the best way to counter this problem without websites having to know your exact identity?

well i have seen many kids on online bitcoin gambling websites. even once we all found that there's a kid who is under 18 he got permanent muted from that website. May be he made new account with time and now not exposing his real age like most of the kids do. Gambling is always bad even if you are winning or loosing. With time it becomes habit and you can't live without it. A friend of mine lost like 17 btc on a gambling website and then decided not to quit gambling. He started taking advices from doctors and stuff and now its almost 3 months he is away from gambling. so if kids got addicted to gambling its bad for ourself. Already almost each kid is addicted to digital world and now gambling...
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:56:59 AM

Internet is the gateway for almost every learning now, you can learn good things in the internet and so as bad things, and access to internet isn't a privileged of the rich anymore, it's now open for all and gambling is not an exemption to that. I really do believe that when a child starts to look for money in the internet, one of the things that comes to their mind is " it should be as easy as a game and no hard work needed."

Yup in present generation without the internet there is no world. And kids are learning both good and bad things from the internet. And there is no way to stop them because it's a must needed a source for everyone. So we just guide them not to addict any bad activities in online. If they do bad activities outside the home, we can not control them. And yes if they get to know without any hard work if they can make money then seriously they will addict this online gambling very quickly.
passwordnow

Activity: 2940
Merit: 570

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 10:24:15 AM

i first gambling in sportsbook and 15 age, because I like the sport and my friend offered me a gamble if the lose had to buy a drink to which win

What drinks you are referring? Those alcoholic drinks? You are very young to have your first gambling sports book experience. So basically most of the gamblers are alcoholic drinkers too. Good thing that I do gamble closely to the legal age I was 17 by that time and I also bet with sports bet by that time but in real life.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
diegz

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 11:30:53 AM

What drinks you are referring? Those alcoholic drinks? You are very young to have your first gambling sports book experience. So basically most of the gamblers are alcoholic drinkers too. Good thing that I do gamble closely to the legal age I was 17 by that time and I also bet with sports bet by that time but in real life.

To be honest, yes, most gamblers are alcoholic, but sometimes, one of this two ( alcoholic or being a gambler ) is the key to start the other. I my self started to drink alcohol first, and later on I started to learn gambling because of my friend maybe because of peer pressure. Lucky that I was never addicted to both of it, but my friends are.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: