Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:54:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Bitcoins to Lend?  (Read 2700 times)
Gunthar

Activity: 1498
Merit: 614

Liable for what i say, not for what you understand

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 09:12:08 PM

...that all collateral must be stored by trust escrow.

This!
All other things are common sense of business: OP has risk of defaults and devaluation of altcoins, lenders have risk of defaults and devaluation of collaterals, borrowers have risk that both OP and lender run away with collaterals...and so on.

No collateral....no escrow...at your own risk!
~G.

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄
██ ███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███
██ ███    ███    ▄███    ███
██ ███▄    ▀███▄███▀     ███
██▄ ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄ ▀██
███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███ ██
███    ███    ▄███    ███ ██
███▄    ▀███▄███▀    ▄███ ██
 ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀ ▄██
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TomisCZ

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 10:26:38 PM

Hello,

if you are thinking about investing small amount of bitcoins for profit, here is your chance. I need to lend 0.01 btc to buy thing I need to repair few smartphones with broken display. I allready have few customers yet I found best deals for btc on those displays so that´s where come you.

So if you are interested, post me a message here or on my bussiness email petrlik142@gmail.com for more informations.

Thanks for your trust, sincerly,

ing. Tomáš Petrlík
mammabitcoin2u

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 05:54:29 AM

I'm also calling Bullshit.  (I don't know how to archive but hell someone hook me up)

I say you are "grooming" your account Roll Eyes but time will obviously be the determining factor for that.

Posting don't make sense at all.  You got plenty $? yet:

crap, can somebody please donate me 1 BURST, i fucked up by opening up all my acc to an order, and now cant cancel the order

BURST-BAX4-GX9T-GNX9-5TCLC

Its on it way.  2-5 years from now that is going to be a very expensive donation Cheesy 

Thanks , next time i''l be more cautious when putting orders.
Maybe it needs a feature so that newbies can not make this mistake.

For example if the balance is less than 100 BURST, a popup warning window can appear to confirm the trade, so that the wallet will always have enough burst to do stuff in it?

Even though knightkon, likes to post alot for imo siggy  Angry  I will agree partially with his posting and add.  I'm going to do the work and give you 50% of the profit (if there is any to be had)  Let alone let you use me as the frontman to take the heat.  Don't make for common sense at all.

People are not lazy to understand nothing here.  If they are providing collateral to secure the loan you will be giving, then there is no reason you should be taking 50% of the profits they are making.  They are taking all the risks here, not you, so why should they pay you 50% of profits when they can simply pay someone else a monthly interest rate based on the funding they are seeking??  You might be funding the money, but you are taking no risk here other then your loan not being repaid, which you have security in the form of collateral to recover your losses.

Lets make it simple for all of you who are looking at this scam artists attempt to take 50% of your funding.
I have opened new thread for interested lenders to borrow funds for lending.  The interest rate will be set at 9% per month as long as you have to proper collateral to secure the funding.
Here is the thread link: Knight & Day Commercial Loan Service

Just to break the funding down for you (Please keep in mind this is based on getting enough qualified loans to fund and that they pay you back properly):
 - - The average loan is 7 days.  This allows you to lend out and recover your funding 4 times with in a months basis.
 - - The average interest rate is around 10% per loan.
 - - With 1 BTC, you can loan out 4 times per month as long as you loan to people who pay you back.
 - - This allows you to collect .4 BTC or more per month in interest.

Jacob70 Loan Process - Based on the above calculations:
 - - You collect .4 BTC per month in interest fees
 - - You pay him .2 BTC per month

Knightkon Loan Process - Based on the above calculations:
 - - You collect .4 BTC per month in interest fees
 - - You pay him .09 BTC per month

So if you have the proper collateral to secure loan funding from him, do not bother and come to me, I will not keep 50% of your profits and I will give you a better rate and I have history with this and securing collateral.

Well, i have to admit that is tempting...
I have though two questions.

1. If you fund someone with 1 BTC and in the whole month have stil 1BTC, no profit - no losses, you still get your %?

2. If someone provides a "good", valid collateral but the borrower / partner of yours dont know how or where to liquid it...Can you help him? You will have any kind of support role?
Very valid questions.  First let me state, I am always here to support borrowers.  You do not even have to be my borrower or a lender under me, and I will still support you.  So let me know answer your questions:
1.  Yes, you are still responsible for the 9% fee every month for the loan you are taking from me.  I am assuming that you would not be borrowing that much to lend out to others unless you knew what you were doing.
2.  If you have collateral that was used to secure a loan and that borrower leaves you hanging, I will assist you in getting rid of your collateral.
If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask.  You may want to post on my thread, since this is not my thread, I just had to put a stop to someone trying to put all the risk onto someone else and keep 50% of the profits.

It's also evident the referrals is bullshit.  If referrals are making $, there is no reason so sell them.  I suspect these refs are bots or obtained under false pretenses to both the person who wants to buy them, and the ref's themselves.  IF which is huge they aren't bots, which I highly suspect.  How the ref's are obtained is a "secret" then why sell the ref's? if they are profitable and not sell the "secret" I will partially agree with the quote below and save my fuckin head and fingers from this bullshit:

I warned you guys, do not spend your money here....

It looks like some cheap mellowads or aads traffic. Would be more effective to buy this directly.

So to sum my thinking.  You are fullashit.

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 12:57:32 PM

This!
All other things are common sense of business: OP has risk of defaults and devaluation of altcoins, lenders have risk of defaults and devaluation of collaterals, borrowers have risk that both OP and lender run away with collaterals...and so on.

~G.
This sounds like a perfect time to set up a smart contract.  They are very cool for two person business dealings, but I swear that you could even work the third party into the mix, if they are ready to borrow at the time you get started.  You might even be able to create a side token that can serve to hold the funds in the mean time. 

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 04:47:22 PM

This!

~G.
This sounds like a perfect time to set up a smart contract.  They are very cool for two person business dealings, but I swear that you could even work the third party into the mix, if they are ready to borrow at the time you get started.  You might even be able to create a side token that can serve to hold the funds in the mean time. 

I know that there are people out there that act as escrow, but that fact is that you are simply trusting those people in the place of trusting the other party and in the end, there is nothing that stops them from leaving with the money.  It has happened more than once.  The blockchain never runs.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
knightkon

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 08:32:56 PM

Ok enough with debates, who wants to sign up for my partnership?

No one because it's a horrible proposition that will never work. Knight already one upped you and he charges 1/5 the interest you do, plus he's way more trusted
do you alt of knight?  because clearly misinform. knight example above completely unrealistic,
As I said earlier , at best you can expect, it to lend  1BTC for month with 10% interest, so in knight case you profit will be 10%-9%= 1% or 0.01BTC in OP case 0.1*50%=0.05BTC,
But all this is just a theory, I do not think  that both of you will be able to give away at least one loan.
do not be angry at my pessimistic forecasts Smiley
No reason to get angry about this. I agree with you completely.  I have posted my commercial lending thread awhile ago to assist with people who are looking for loans for this reason and other commercial reasons and I have had no interested parties.  There are to many real life lending services which will charge less than what both of us will and I know that.  I just did not want to see anyone get caught up with thig guy taking all the risks and this guy gets half of your profit.  Does not make sense to me!  I agree with your comments though.

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
MyBTT

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 11:46:47 PM

It's a cool idea. And I see you've based the concept on that if a central bank. The thing is, Banks take people's IDs, so if they default that can track the person down. On this anonymous forum, the best thing you can get is collateral. No one will trust you with IDs, and there are some collateral scams.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Jacob70 (OP)

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming.

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 11:33:44 AM

I got a lot of offers in PM, i have to go through them one by one and respond, some of them are interesting, but i will need collateral as I cannot trust anonymous people with my money.
knightkon

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 01:01:09 AM

People are not lazy to understand nothing here.  If they are providing collateral to secure the loan you will be giving, then there is no reason you should be taking 50% of the profits they are making.  They are taking all the risks here, not you, so why should they pay you 50% of profits when they can simply pay someone else a monthly interest rate based on the funding they are seeking??  You might be funding the money, but you are taking no risk here other then your loan not being repaid, which you have security in the form of collateral to recover your losses.

Lets make it simple for all of you who are looking at this scam artists attempt to take 50% of your funding.
I have opened new thread for interested lenders to borrow funds for lending.  The interest rate will be set at 9% per month as long as you have to proper collateral to secure the funding.
Here is the thread link: Knight & Day Commercial Loan Service

Stop advertising your own lending service here and calling me scammer when you dont have the brains to understand my proposal.

Sweet Moses, are people really this stupid?

You are a פּוטז

Lemme break it down again:

I have 0% risk with this method.
You have 0% risk with this method.
All risk is contained to the end-borrower.
I take 50% profit because it's my money you are using.

Call it rental or partnership whatever. The point is that we both benefit.

!שָׁלוֹם

You are so wrong, it is you who does not understand much here.
You have 0% risk, because you have collateral backing it up. 
The borrower from you takes all the risk, because the collateral could be bad, the price could drop or the collateral may just not sell for enough to cover the amount loaned out.  If someone does a .1 BTC loan and the loan is not paid back, your borrower sells the collateral.  What if the collateral only sells for .06 because of the market.  That is a .04 loss.  Are you saying that you are going to take 50% of that loss?  Of coarse you are not.  Your borrower is going to eat that loss.  How are they going to eat that loss???  With the collateral you have is they do not pay it back.  Also just FYI!!  In the banking business, if you loan money and take collateral, the money is the property of the person who put up the collateral, so they are using THEIR MONEY, NOT YOURS!!!!!!!

██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████