I have a few observations.
1. It looks terrible.
2. YAK ! Dark green ! This is disgusting.
3. It does not look trustworthy. You really need to create a more professional image if You want people to trust You with their money.
4. You are a newbie on this forum, with 17 posts, with no reputation. How are people supposed to trust You anyway ?
5. Your domain name is VERY bad & unprofessional, If You're wanting to do some serious buisness with it.
6. EDIT: No SSL ? Not even a non-authority-signed certificate ? What is this ? It definately looks like a scam site, i can tell You.
7. Are you serious about this at all ?
8. GOTO 1
Thanks for the tips. I agree that it doesn't look very good, I'm not a web designer, just a coder. But I'll try to improve the appearance.
I don't think trust is a huge issue, because I'm not selling anything. It's a free service. You have nothing to lose by posting a notice. Though, I do intend to charge a small fee for posting if the site grows, but that's down the track.
The reason I don't have SSL and a proper domain is because I'm a cheap ass and I don't want to invest money into this thing if it's not gonna get used. Would you use it if I fixed the various issues you mention (get a proper DN/SSL and fix the style)?
It's hard to judge if there is a market for this thing and what features would be considered important or useful.
Thanks for the advice.