Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:34:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PEEP COIN] GUARANTEED VALUE - FREE ICO!!!  (Read 133910 times)
mightybohemoth

Activity: 701
Merit: 500

MIGHTYB

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 02:38:42 PM

It turns out to be a unsuccessful turnover, I was hoping before that a new dev will come out to pursue what has started. Hence another tragedy occured. Those people from that fb page must be warned and let them unjoined that group or they will still fall from false promises from that Ben johnson.

Still here, always online and watching..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GODisGOOD

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 04:02:45 PM

I have to agree with DeadBirdzz on this one.  Why would you buy this coin in the 1st place?

Because that Benjamin-The-Scammer told me that after I bought those coins from him, I can turn around and sell them in the exchange, and it is now worth 0.00000001 BTC, so, if I get them sold, I will have enough money to pay off the medical bills....  I asked him if I can purchase only 1 Billion from him for only 0.05BTC, he said NO.    He will only take 0.5 BTC for 10 Billion PCNs.

AUG 27TH, 7:28AM

Peepcoin FB Admin:    I am actually selling 10,000,000,000 for 0.5btc let me know if you are interested thanks

Me:                           I am interested.  But I would like to have my 605,555 (the amount I won) showed on my peepcoin wallet first.

Peepcoin FB Admin:    would you like me to just do the 605,555?  or +10billion also

Me:                           let's do the 605,555 first..    and may I ask how can I pay you on that 10 Billion?

Peepcoin FB Admin:   bitcoin 0.5

Me:

no it is 1 satoshi
so 10billion is worth 100btc

DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 04:14:14 PM

I have to agree with DeadBirdzz on this one.  Why would you buy this coin in the 1st place?

Because that Benjamin-The-Scammer told me that after I bought those coins from him, I can turn around and sell them in the exchange, and it is now worth 0.00000001 BTC, so, if I get them sold, I will have enough money to pay off the medical bills....  I asked him if I can purchase only 1 Billion from him for only 0.05BTC, he said NO.    He will only take 0.5 BTC for 10 Billion PCNs.

Peepcoin FB Admin:    I am actually selling 10,000,000,000 for 0.5btc let me know if you are interested thanks

Me:                           I am interested.  But I would like to have my 605,555 (the amount I won) showed on my peepcoin wallet first.

Peepcoin FB Admin:    would you like me to just do the 605,555?  or +10billion also

Me:                           let's do the 605,555 first..    and may I ask how can I pay you on that 10 Billion?

Peepcoin FB Admin:   bitcoin 0.5

Me:

no it is 1 satoshi

Oh dear,

That Peepcoin admin is such a fucking low-life preying on a vulnerable individual.

Karma's a Bitch.

He may have stolen 0.5 BTC from you but I guarantee you that in due course, his evil ways will come back to haunt him.

Fucking Prick.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
alt213

Activity: 537
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 04:23:07 PM

A friend from Facebook asked me to post this in her behalf

'Would love to see that my friend who purchased 10 Billion PCNs from that Ben Johnson (Peepcoin FB Admin) can get all her 10 Billion PCNs back!!  He only sent her 1 Billion instead of 10" from the new Developer and hoping that they will get rid of the scammer - Ben Johnson on FB to represent Peepcoin.

I hope she paid with Paypal so she can file a dispute

I did pay with both BTC and my PayPal!!

Peepcoin FB Admin (Ben Johnson) agreed to sell me 10 Billion PCNs at 0.5 BTC, and he also agreed to accept the BTC + PayPal in payments for a total of US$300.00

(a)   On 8/29/16, Ben Johnson - Peepcoin FB Admin .....gave me his BTC Wallet Address 167eJdURJgstzsBnojwhzCZpG6r6B94B5T for me to send US$60 to him, then the rest to his PayPal.

(b)   PayPal - Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 6AK320868E544131N) for US$240 sent to gajonois@hotmail.com (Name on PayPal account: Benjamin Grenier) completed.

Now, I am hoping that our Honest and Graceful Peepcoin Admin here on Bitcointalk will honor the transaction, and send me the rest of 9 Billion PCNs to my PCN Wallet.   As PEEPCOIN should not allow this dirt ball (Ben Johnson - Peepcoin FB Admin) to continue cheating on others.

My husband is going through Cancer Treatment, and he was saying buying the PCNs from him and then I can sell it and be able to use the money to help paying down the Medical Bill.. and gosh... he is the Scammer himself.. and scamming me for the US$300.00

I pray that the Bitcointalk Peepcoin Admin will do the right thing and get the justice for me!!

Thank you!

just fill paypal dispute against this scammer and paypal will refund your $240 within 15-30 days.
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 04:29:15 PM

A friend from Facebook asked me to post this in her behalf

'Would love to see that my friend who purchased 10 Billion PCNs from that Ben Johnson (Peepcoin FB Admin) can get all her 10 Billion PCNs back!!  He only sent her 1 Billion instead of 10" from the new Developer and hoping that they will get rid of the scammer - Ben Johnson on FB to represent Peepcoin.

I hope she paid with Paypal so she can file a dispute

I did pay with both BTC and my PayPal!!

Peepcoin FB Admin (Ben Johnson) agreed to sell me 10 Billion PCNs at 0.5 BTC, and he also agreed to accept the BTC + PayPal in payments for a total of US$300.00

(a)   On 8/29/16, Ben Johnson - Peepcoin FB Admin .....gave me his BTC Wallet Address 167eJdURJgstzsBnojwhzCZpG6r6B94B5T for me to send US$60 to him, then the rest to his PayPal.

(b)   PayPal - Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 6AK320868E544131N) for US$240 sent to gajonois@hotmail.com (Name on PayPal account: Benjamin Grenier) completed.

Now, I am hoping that our Honest and Graceful Peepcoin Admin here on Bitcointalk will honor the transaction, and send me the rest of 9 Billion PCNs to my PCN Wallet.   As PEEPCOIN should not allow this dirt ball (Ben Johnson - Peepcoin FB Admin) to continue cheating on others.

My husband is going through Cancer Treatment, and he was saying buying the PCNs from him and then I can sell it and be able to use the money to help paying down the Medical Bill.. and gosh... he is the Scammer himself.. and scamming me for the US$300.00

I pray that the Bitcointalk Peepcoin Admin will do the right thing and get the justice for me!!

Thank you!

just fill paypal dispute against this scammer and paypal will refund your $240 within 15-30 days.

Yes include all documentation, the BTC part you paid is gone.

Hate to say it, but before anyone invests in anything, do your homework!!

If you get $240 back, $60 is a small price to pay for your education in scamcoins...

You would be much better off starting a gofundme page and raise money that way..

almightyruler
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 04:35:15 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2016, 04:54:11 PM by almightyruler

(a)   On 8/29/16, Ben Johnson - Peepcoin FB Admin .....gave me his BTC Wallet Address 167eJdURJgstzsBnojwhzCZpG6r6B94B5T for me to send US$60 to him, then the rest to his PayPal.

(b)   PayPal - Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 6AK320868E544131N) for US$240 sent to gajonois@hotmail.com (Name on PayPal account: Benjamin Grenier) completed.

What's going on here? Two different names? Is this an alias or are there actually two different people involved here?

I did some hunting on Google, and based on domain name registrant details for various domains, these three different names all seem to have the same street address in Wondunna, Queensland, AU.

• Benjamin Grenier
  • Benoit Grenier
  • John Fanucci

I don't know if these are all aliases of the same person, or just three bros sharing a house (it's a residence, not a commercial building)

[edit: these three names also have the exact same mobile phone number listed in their respective domain registrations. Sharing a house is plausible, but sharing a mobile phone is pretty unlikely.]

Cannot find anything concrete via Google to tie Benjamin Johnson to these three names, but I'm fairly confident that gajonois/gajonois1 is also him. I've never seen anything in this thread suggesting there was a team behind peepcoin, so regarding the other three names, I guess you can draw your own conclusions.
GODisGOOD

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 04:49:16 PM

Because that Benjamin-The-Scammer told me that after I bought those coins from him, I can turn around and sell them in the exchange, and it is now worth 0.00000001 BTC, so, if I get them sold, I will have enough money to pay off the medical bills....  I asked him if I can purchase only 1 Billion from him for only 0.05BTC, he said NO.    He will only take 0.5 BTC for 10 Billion PCNs.

Peepcoin FB Admin:    I am actually selling 10,000,000,000 for 0.5btc let me know if you are interested thanks

Me:                           I am interested.  But I would like to have my 605,555 (the amount I won) showed on my peepcoin wallet first.

Peepcoin FB Admin:    would you like me to just do the 605,555?  or +10billion also

Me:                           let's do the 605,555 first..    and may I ask how can I pay you on that 10 Billion?

Me:                          may I ask what is the current value of PCN now?

Peepcoin FB Admin:   it is 1 satoshi
                                current price but it will go up

1J3W2F8j9VKZwiFCoAPhNMvmtjnwMf3a4s is bitcoin account I have to go now for 20 minutes please let me know and I will transfer to same account ok

Continued:

1J3W2F8j9VKZwiFCoAPhNMvmtjnwMf3a4s is bitcoin account I have to go now for 20 minutes please let me know and I will transfer to same account ok

Me:                           can I buy 1Billion for 0.05 BTC??

Peepcoin FB Admin:    no lol I am selling 1 chunk of my stash to one person to free up btc funds for phase 2

Me:                            what is the Phase 2?

Peepcoin FB Admin:    peep payments and peep points
                                 payment processor and peep points is people earning point for everyhting they do including faucet and buy/selling/merchant

Me:                            Great!!  When will it be on the market for the phase 2?

Peepcoin FB Admin:    working on it

Peepcoin FB Admin:    I have to go to bed as I havent slept for 30 hours 😞 if you have sent the transfer by then I will send you 10billion coins
                                   1J3W2F8j9VKZwiFCoAPhNMvmtjnwMf3a4s is bitcoin address

Me:                            Can you sell me 1 Billion please??

Peepcoin FB Admin:     no 10 billion...............0.05 is not going to do anything for me sorry

Me:                             sorry that you did not sleep for 30 hours!  Geeze!!

Peepcoin FB Admin:     yes lots of work sick wife and 5 kids lol

Me:                             where you from?  May I ask?

Peepcoin FB Admin:      australia

Me:                             May I know your name please??

Peepcoin FB Admin:     Benjamin

Me:                             Hi Benjamin, I have a suggestion, since now the exchange rate of BTC is dropping..   1 BTC is equal to US$570 only............Can I purchase the 10 Billion PCNs from you, and instead of going through the BTC, 0.5 BTC = US$285
I do want to buy the 10 Billion PNC from you... just please accept me to pay you with PayPal.   Deal?

Peepcoin FB Admin:    ok yes you can send via paypal that is ok i dont use it but i can get my business partners paypal account and send you info soon thanks
                                paypal account: gajonois@hotmail.com

I am on facebook for a total of 20 minutes a day in 4 x 5minute increments so leaving messages is fine. If you send transfer when you are online it wont be long before i transfer your coins. I am very busy so I just keep checking

Me:                            $300 is a lot of money, I want to make sure that you get it in time.. and also I will get my 10 Billion PCNs immediately as well.

so, let's set a time it is convenience to both of us, so we can get the transaction done.  As it is not your account, it is your business partner's account.  I hope you understand.  

Peepcoin FB Admin:     you will get 10bil coins immediately but this is dragging on now I could have sold it to someone else during this time.
AUG 29TH, 3:28AM

I am not having any luck catching you online. Like I said I very rarely get on Facebook. I cannot meet you online at 3am, trust me I wont be able to stay up that late, I can try for 1am so 7am your time is that possible? Also I will need a portion in bitcoin. You said you can do $60 maximum in bitcoin. That is fine. Please do the maximum in bitcoin you can do and the remaining to paypal. I will have to still convert the paypal to bitcoin which may take time

AUG 29TH, 9:38AM

Me:             OK!!  Let me transfer the US$60 to you in BTC... and the US$240 in PayPal.
                     please give me your BTC Wallet address again

Peepcoin FB Admin:  167eJdURJgstzsBnojwhzCZpG6r6B94B5T

Me:               hat should I put in the comments

Peepcoin FB Admin:   just "PCN"

Me:               BTC Sent

Peepcoin FB Admin:   Great  thank you

Me:              now... I am sending US$240.00 to the PayPal - email address please!

Peepcoin FB Admin:  gajonois@hotmail.com

Me:              Will he be able to check it immediately??

Peepcoin FB Admin:   yes i am chatting with him now

Me:              PayPal Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 6AK320868E544131N)

Peepcoin FB Admin:   thank you
                                 please send pcn wallet address

i can only do max 99,999,999 at a time have you received yet?

Me:                          Yes!  I received the first 99,999,999

my goal is to have enough money to pay off my husband's cancer treatment medical bills... it is now at US$28,000+

Peepcoin FB Admin:    wow i am really glad i can help

Me:                   Why the total look like it is only 1 Billion?
                         Am I seeing it wrong??

Peepcoin FB Admin:    wait..........you are right lol my maths.... 100million x 10 = 1billion

Me:                          you said I should get 10 Billion PCNs

Peepcoin FB Admin:   yes i will get started again lol it is a pain i can only send 100mil at a time

Me:                           I will keep my eyes sharp and keep counting!  LOL!!

Peepcoin FB Admin:    yes 🙂

Me:                           12 entries for 1 Billion, so, another 108 entries to go!

Peepcoin FB Admin:    yes
                                 yes I will do the rest when in front of computer soon

AUG 30TH, 8:37PM

Me:                            Benjamin!!!!!!!!!   Please help me to get the rest of the 9 Billion PNCs to me please!!!!!

AUG 30TH, 10:32PM

Peepcoin FB Admin:      are 1billion coins their? sorry I have been trying to adjust wallet to send all coins in one turn

Me:                             Yes.  It is only showing 1 Billion, still waiting for the other 9 Billion PCNs from you.

AUG 31ST, 7:28PM

Me:                  
May I have the rest of 9 Billion PCNs within this week please!!!!!!!!!!!
by delaying in receiving the rest of 9 Billions of PCNs, I actually missed out a lot on those MINED COINS!!!!   So, please ... Benjamin, try your best to get them all to me please!!!!!

AUG 31ST, 10:38PM

Please!!    Try and see how we can speed up on sending me the rest of 9 Billion PCNs please!!

Please!

SEP 1ST, 8:50AM

Good evening!  Benjamin!

SEP 1ST, 5:29PM

Benjamin, it's already Friday!!!!   Please help me to get my 9 Billion PCNs entered into my account please!!!
Please!!!!  🙏   Please!!!

SEP 1ST, 10:23PM

It's 10:23pm on 9/1/16 (Thursday).  May I have an answer from you please???
I really would like to have the rest of 9 Billion PCNs before the end of this week!!!  Please!! Benjamin, please!!!!  Please make this happen!

SEP 2ND, 9:10AM

Happy Friday!!!!  It's 9/2/16 @ 9:10am
Still have not heard back from you!

Benjamin,  please... please... get the rest into my PCN Wallet please!!
Benjamin, Please!!!!  🙏   Please!!!

SEP 2ND, 6:14PM

9 Billion is needed!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mr. Grenier!!   Please help me to get my 9 Billion PCNs to me please!
Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I paid you on August 29th, and today is already September  2nd!!
It's almost a whole week!!!  Still did not get my rest of 9 Billion PCNs... please!!!

SEP 4TH, 9:17AM

Benjamin, it is already SUNDAY!!!
May I have an answer to the rest of my 9 Billion PCNs please!!

SEP 4TH, 1:04PM

9/4/16 (Sunday) @ 1:04pm   ...... May I hear back from you about my 9 Billion PCNs please?

🙏 Please!!!  Benjamin!  Please!

SEP 4TH, 8:02PM

Benjamin, I have not heard back from you since Tuesday!  What's going on??  Please send the rest of 9 Billion PCNs to me ASAP!  Thank you!!
It's 8:02pm on Sunday, 9/4/16

SEP 5TH, 10:04AM

10:03am on September 5, 2016 (Monday), one whole week after I paid you the US$300.00 for the 10 Billion PCNs, and I only received 1 Billion, and have not heard back from you for the rest.... it is so not fair!!!
Need your immediate action!  Please!

SEP 5TH, 10:18PM

10:18pm on September 5 (Monday), well over 1 week after our agreed transaction on 10 Billion.    Still have not received the balance of 9 Billion.  Please honor your promise and honor the transaction
Benjamin, wish I will hear back from you tomorrow!  September 6th

SEP 6TH, 8:01AM

Another day gone by... it is already Tuesday, September 6, 2016 at 8:01am, still no feedback from Benjamin!

SEP 7TH, 9:21AM

Benjamin!
It is 9:21am on Wednesday, 9/7/16... I still have not received the feedback from you about the rest of my 9 Billioon PCNs... I hope you are not trying to be a FRAUD!!!

SEP 10TH, 8:24AM

Benjamin,
It is 8:24am on Saturday, September 10!!
Why I still have not received the balance of 9 Billion PCNs from you??
Please act diligently

SEP 11TH, 8:11AM

Another week went by!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's Sunday, 9/11/16 at 8:12am!!   Been 14 days after I paid you the $300 for my 10 Billion PCNs!!!    And you still owe me 9 Billion PCNs!!!  So not fair!!!

On 9/12/16, He read my message, then, he blocked me from messaging him on Facebook and also blocked me from posting to the Facebook Peepcoin group.

==============================================

Peepcoin Bitcointalk Admin:

You replied to my response and saying that you are going to take care of it, and you even asked me for my PCN Wallet Address, and I have already given it to you for over a week, please.....please....  send me the balance of 9 Billion PCNs to me... or ask that Benjamin-The-Scammer to refund me with 0.45 BTC (as he did not send me the rest of 9 Billion).

Thank you!!

GODisGOOD

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 04:58:20 PM

What's going on here? Two different names? Is this an alias or are there actually two different people involved here?

I did some hunting on Google, and based on domain name registrant details for various domains, these three different names all seem to have the same street address in Wondunna, Queensland, AU.

• Benjamin Grenier
  • Benoit Grenier
  • John Fanucci

I don't know if these are all aliases of the same person, or just three bros sharing a house (it's a residence, not a commercial building)

Cannot find anything concrete via Google to tie Benjamin Johnson to these three names, but I'm fairly confident that gajonois/gajonois1 is also him. I've never seen anything in this thread suggesting there was a team behind peepcoin, so regarding the other three names, I guess you can draw your own conclusions.

peepcoin

Activity: 56

View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0
Re: Reminder: September 12, 2016 (9 Billion PCNs)
« Sent to: GODisGOOD on: September 14, 2016, 02:38:30 AM »

peepcoin
Benjamin Johnson (Ben Johnson) runs peepcoin facebook page. I am not Benjamin Johnson, nor do I run the peepcoin facebook page

When I using the PayPal email address to check him out.. he is on FB using a Profile named "BEN JOHNSON"

Now... This is his FB Profile Link...........   
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=113466662400577&set=a.113466685733908.1073741826.100012117311440&type=3&theater

almightyruler
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 05:03:07 PM

So based on the above convo the reason for the split between Bitcoin and Paypal was because the sender (GODisGOOD) didn't have sufficient BTC available?

I thought that the peepcoin admin had asked to split the payment, which gives some credence to Benjamin Johnson and Benjamin Grenier being two different people.

If it was the sender which needed the split, then I guess that suggests that Benjamin Johnson and Benjamin Grenier are two names/accounts of the same person... you were sending to the same guy...

GODisGOOD - I'd concentrate on getting your $USD back via Paypal, rather than getting the PCN you purchased. You'll probably never recover your investment on the latter - that's why the dev is getting rid of his coins.
GODisGOOD

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 05:06:34 PM

Continued:

Me:                           can I buy 1Billion for 0.05 BTC??

Peepcoin FB Admin:    no lol I am selling 1 chunk of my stash to one person to free up btc funds for phase 2

Me:                            what is the Phase 2?

Peepcoin FB Admin:    peep payments and peep points
                                 payment processor and peep points is people earning point for everyhting they do including faucet and buy/selling/merchant

Me:                            Great!!  When will it be on the market for the phase 2?

Peepcoin FB Admin:    working on it

Peepcoin FB Admin:    I have to go to bed as I havent slept for 30 hours 😞 if you have sent the transfer by then I will send you 10billion coins
                                   1J3W2F8j9VKZwiFCoAPhNMvmtjnwMf3a4s is bitcoin address

Me:                            Can you sell me 1 Billion please??

Peepcoin FB Admin:     no 10 billion...............0.05 is not going to do anything for me sorry

Me:                             sorry that you did not sleep for 30 hours!  Geeze!!

Peepcoin FB Admin:     yes lots of work sick wife and 5 kids lol

Me:                             where you from?  May I ask?

Peepcoin FB Admin:      australia

Me:                             May I know your name please??

Peepcoin FB Admin:     Benjamin

Me:                             Hi Benjamin, I have a suggestion, since now the exchange rate of BTC is dropping..   1 BTC is equal to US$570 only............Can I purchase the 10 Billion PCNs from you, and instead of going through the BTC, 0.5 BTC = US$285
I do want to buy the 10 Billion PNC from you... just please accept me to pay you with PayPal.   Deal?

Peepcoin FB Admin:    ok yes you can send via paypal that is ok i dont use it but i can get my business partners paypal account and send you info soon thanks
                                paypal account: gajonois@hotmail.com

I am on facebook for a total of 20 minutes a day in 4 x 5minute increments so leaving messages is fine. If you send transfer when you are online it wont be long before i transfer your coins. I am very busy so I just keep checking

Me:                            $300 is a lot of money, I want to make sure that you get it in time.. and also I will get my 10 Billion PCNs immediately as well.

so, let's set a time it is convenience to both of us, so we can get the transaction done.  As it is not your account, it is your business partner's account.  I hope you understand.  

Peepcoin FB Admin:     you will get 10bil coins immediately but this is dragging on now I could have sold it to someone else during this time.
AUG 29TH, 3:28AM

I am not having any luck catching you online. Like I said I very rarely get on Facebook. I cannot meet you online at 3am, trust me I wont be able to stay up that late, I can try for 1am so 7am your time is that possible? Also I will need a portion in bitcoin. You said you can do $60 maximum in bitcoin. That is fine. Please do the maximum in bitcoin you can do and the remaining to paypal. I will have to still convert the paypal to bitcoin which may take time

AUG 29TH, 9:38AM

Me:             OK!!  Let me transfer the US$60 to you in BTC... and the US$240 in PayPal.
                     please give me your BTC Wallet address again

Peepcoin FB Admin:  167eJdURJgstzsBnojwhzCZpG6r6B94B5T

Me:               hat should I put in the comments

Peepcoin FB Admin:   just "PCN"

Me:               BTC Sent

Peepcoin FB Admin:   Great  thank you

Me:              now... I am sending US$240.00 to the PayPal - email address please!

Peepcoin FB Admin:  gajonois@hotmail.com

Me:              Will he be able to check it immediately??

Peepcoin FB Admin:   yes i am chatting with him now

Me:              PayPal Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 6AK320868E544131N)

Peepcoin FB Admin:   thank you
                                 please send pcn wallet address

i can only do max 99,999,999 at a time have you received yet?

Me:                          Yes!  I received the first 99,999,999

my goal is to have enough money to pay off my husband's cancer treatment medical bills... it is now at US$28,000+

Peepcoin FB Admin:    wow i am really glad i can help

Me:                   Why the total look like it is only 1 Billion?
                         Am I seeing it wrong??

Peepcoin FB Admin:    wait..........you are right lol my maths.... 100million x 10 = 1billion

Me:                          you said I should get 10 Billion PCNs

Peepcoin FB Admin:   yes i will get started again lol it is a pain i can only send 100mil at a time

Me:                           I will keep my eyes sharp and keep counting!  LOL!!

Peepcoin FB Admin:    yes 🙂

Me:                           12 entries for 1 Billion, so, another 108 entries to go!

Peepcoin FB Admin:    yes
                                 yes I will do the rest when in front of computer soon

AUG 30TH, 8:37PM

Me:                            Benjamin!!!!!!!!!   Please help me to get the rest of the 9 Billion PNCs to me please!!!!!

AUG 30TH, 10:32PM

Peepcoin FB Admin:      are 1billion coins their? sorry I have been trying to adjust wallet to send all coins in one turn

Me:                             Yes.  It is only showing 1 Billion, still waiting for the other 9 Billion PCNs from you.

AUG 31ST, 7:28PM

Me:                  
May I have the rest of 9 Billion PCNs within this week please!!!!!!!!!!!
by delaying in receiving the rest of 9 Billions of PCNs, I actually missed out a lot on those MINED COINS!!!!   So, please ... Benjamin, try your best to get them all to me please!!!!!

AUG 31ST, 10:38PM

Please!!    Try and see how we can speed up on sending me the rest of 9 Billion PCNs please!!

Please!

SEP 1ST, 8:50AM

Good evening!  Benjamin!

SEP 1ST, 5:29PM

Benjamin, it's already Friday!!!!   Please help me to get my 9 Billion PCNs entered into my account please!!!

SEP 1ST, 10:23PM

It's 10:23pm on 9/1/16 (Thursday).  May I have an answer from you please???
I really would like to have the rest of 9 Billion PCNs before the end of this week!!!  Please!! Benjamin, please!!!!  Please make this happen!

SEP 2ND, 9:10AM

Happy Friday!!!!  It's 9/2/16 @ 9:10am
Still have not heard back from you!

Benjamin,  please... please... get the rest into my PCN Wallet please!!
Benjamin, Please!!!!  🙏   Please!!!

SEP 2ND, 6:14PM

9 Billion is needed!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mr. Grenier!!   Please help me to get my 9 Billion PCNs to me please!
Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I paid you on August 29th, and today is already September  2nd!!
It's almost a whole week!!!  Still did not get my rest of 9 Billion PCNs... please!!!

SEP 4TH, 9:17AM

Benjamin, it is already SUNDAY!!!
May I have an answer to the rest of my 9 Billion PCNs please!!

SEP 4TH, 1:04PM

9/4/16 (Sunday) @ 1:04pm   ...... May I hear back from you about my 9 Billion PCNs please?

SEP 4TH, 8:02PM

Benjamin, I have not heard back from you since Tuesday!  What's going on??  Please send the rest of 9 Billion PCNs to me ASAP!  Thank you!!
It's 8:02pm on Sunday, 9/4/16

SEP 5TH, 10:04AM

10:03am on September 5, 2016 (Monday), one whole week after I paid you the US$300.00 for the 10 Billion PCNs, and I only received 1 Billion, and have not heard back from you for the rest.... it is so not fair!!!
Need your immediate action!  Please!

SEP 5TH, 10:18PM

10:18pm on September 5 (Monday), well over 1 week after our agreed transaction on 10 Billion.    Still have not received the balance of 9 Billion.  Please honor your promise and honor the transaction
Benjamin, wish I will hear back from you tomorrow!  September 6th

SEP 6TH, 8:01AM

Another day gone by... it is already Tuesday, September 6, 2016 at 8:01am, still no feedback from Benjamin!

SEP 7TH, 9:21AM

Benjamin!
It is 9:21am on Wednesday, 9/7/16... I still have not received the feedback from you about the rest of my 9 Billioon PCNs... I hope you are not trying to be a FRAUD!!!

SEP 10TH, 8:24AM

Benjamin,
It is 8:24am on Saturday, September 10!!
Why I still have not received the balance of 9 Billion PCNs from you??
Please act diligently

SEP 11TH, 8:11AM

Another week went by!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's Sunday, 9/11/16 at 8:12am!!   Been 14 days after I paid you the $300 for my 10 Billion PCNs!!!    And you still owe me 9 Billion PCNs!!!  So not fair!!!

On 9/12/16, He read my message, then, he blocked me from messaging him on Facebook and also blocked me from posting to the Facebook Peepcoin group.

==============================================

Peepcoin Bitcointalk Admin:

You replied to my response and saying that you are going to take care of it, and you even asked me for my PCN Wallet Address, and I have already given it to you for over a week, please.....please....  send me the balance of 9 Billion PCNs to me... or ask that Benjamin-The-Scammer to refund me with 0.45 BTC (as he did not send me the rest of 9 Billion).

Thank you!!

The Admin here on this Peepcoin BitcoinTalk seems like a NICE guy, it was just so sad that they have chosen that Benjamin Johnson / Benjamin Grenier (according to his PayPal Name) that is trying to commit a FRAUD!  

I pray that the Admin here on this Bitcointalk can investigate into this incident, and get rid of that Benjamin-The-Scammer!!!!   And pay me back the PCNs or refund me back my 0.45 BTC for the 9 Billion PCNs that Benjamin-the-Scammer did not send me.

If I lost all my 0.5 BTC due to my bad decision of purchasing a worthless coin, that is my fault
But... if the Benjamin Grenier (PeepCoin FB Admin) cheating on me and do not repay my 9 Billion PCNs that he has promised to, then, he has committed a FRAUD!!  And he needs to be in JAIL!!!!!!!!   And in HELL!!!!

I just hope that the Admin on this Bitcointalk can do the justice for me.

Thank you!!

almightyruler
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 05:13:11 PM

peepcoin

Activity: 56

View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0
Re: Reminder: September 12, 2016 (9 Billion PCNs)
« Sent to: GODisGOOD on: September 14, 2016, 02:38:30 AM »

peepcoin
Benjamin Johnson (Ben Johnson) runs peepcoin facebook page. I am not Benjamin Johnson, nor do I run the peepcoin facebook page

When I using the PayPal email address to check him out.. he is on FB using a Profile named "BEN JOHNSON"

Now... This is his FB Profile Link...........   
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=113466662400577&set=a.113466685733908.1073741826.100012117311440&type=3&theater

This is a lie. The dev introduced himself as Benjamin Johnson in this very thread.

Also, the name on that Facebook profile was Ben Johnson the other day. It has now been changed to Ben Grenier

Do a google search for "peepcoin Ben Johnson inurl:facebook.com" and you'll see results with the name Ben Johnson; when you load the Facebook page and find the post, the name is Ben Grenier. It's the same Facebook account, he's just changed his name.
GODisGOOD

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 05:19:11 PM
Merited by TheKingInYellow (1)

So based on the above convo the reason for the split between Bitcoin and Paypal was because the sender (GODisGOOD) didn't have sufficient BTC available?

I thought that the peepcoin admin had asked to split the payment, which gives some credence to Benjamin Johnson and Benjamin Grenier being two different people.

If it was the sender which needed the split, then I guess that suggests that Benjamin Johnson and Benjamin Grenier are two names/accounts of the same person... you were sending to the same guy...

GODisGOOD - I'd concentrate on getting your $USD back via Paypal, rather than getting the PCN you purchased. You'll probably never recover your investment on the latter - that's why the dev is getting rid of his coins.

To:  AlmightRuler

Yes!  I am new to these crypto-currency exchange and wallet stuff, and also when I checked with my coinbase BTC Wallet, the daily BUY BTC limit from bank account is only US$60.00, and that Benjamin said he couldn't wait for so many days for me to accumulate enough BTC, so he allowed me to pay him in BTC and also in PayPal... but on PayPal, he asked me to send him the money via Friends and Family, to avoid high charges as purchases.   That's why I am afraid that I will not be able to trace that US$240 back.

I am just hoping that the Peepcoin Admin here will help me ... as he did indicated that he will send me back the 9 Billion PCNs and he has already asked me for my wallet address, and I did send it to him several times... and its been a week now.. still got nothing.   Sad

If any of you know the Peepcoin Admin here on Bitcointalk, please help me to talk to him, and ask him to get this matter straight please!!  

It is totally not his fault.... but that Benjamin has made a bad reputation to this Peepcoin, and he should not be allowed to continue being the FB admin there....

When I have friends confronting that Benjamin, he said, " Oh... she is just a poor girl who wanted some FREE Coins!"   Of course, I am not wanting FREE COINS... I did pay US$300 (0.5 BTC) for that 10 Billion PCNs.

It is so sad that here cannot allow pictures... otherwise, I can post all our conversation here!!!  

I already saved a copy of the entire conversation between that Benjamin-the-Scammer and myself, and if I have to, I will submit it to the POLICE DEPARTMENT and also Commercial Crime to handle it further!

But... of course, I still have a hope that one day PEEPCOIN will be coming back Strong and Shine again!!   So, I am trying to give PEEPCOIN to have a chance to get this matter straight again!

almightyruler
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 05:21:22 PM

The Admin here on this Peepcoin BitcoinTalk seems like a NICE guy, it was just so sad that they have chosen that Benjamin Johnson / Benjamin Grenier (according to his PayPal Name) that is trying to commit a FRAUD!  

I pray that the Admin here on this Bitcointalk can investigate into this incident, and get rid of that Benjamin-The-Scammer!!!!   And pay me back the PCNs or refund me back my 0.45 BTC for the 9 Billion PCNs that Benjamin-the-Scammer did not send me.

If I lost all my 0.5 BTC due to my bad decision of purchasing a worthless coin, that is my fault
But... if the Benjamin Grenier (PeepCoin FB Admin) cheating on me and do not repay my 9 Billion PCNs that he has promised to, then, he has committed a FRAUD!!  And he needs to be in JAIL!!!!!!!!   And in HELL!!!!

I just hope that the Admin on this Bitcointalk can do the justice for me.

Thank you!!

You're being played, it's all the one guy...

Start a dispute with Paypal and get your $240 back. Even if you were sent all your PCN, it's unlikely you will ever be able to sell it all, and certainly not for $300.

https://live.megacrypton.com/market/56

Currently 386 million PCN listed for sale at 1 satoshi (0.00000001 BTC) each, but that is what sellers are ASKING for, not what buyers are PAYING. In the past 2 weeks less than 100,000 PEEP/PCN has been purchased at that price. You could be waiting years just to make a few dollars.

It's even worse here:

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/PCN/BTC

A total of 40592 PCN has been sold @1 sat in the last 2 weeks. That's like $0.20 USD

tl;dr You need to concentrate on getting the refund of the Paypal transaction.
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 05:43:23 PM

I have to say, the DEV is stupid.  He could have bought  a little bit of DOGE and filled the order, and no one would have been the wiser.  Yes, file a paypal dispute, getting some of your money back is better than getting none of it back.

Did you paypal the DEV directly or did you buy BTC with your paypal?

almightyruler
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 05:45:45 PM

So here's how it fits together so far.

Tied together via Facebook (exact same account, but profile name changed in the past day or two) :

• Ben Johnson
  • Ben Grenier

Tied together via domain name registrations (each name shares the same address and phone number) :

• Benjamin Grenier
  • Benoit Grenier
  • John Fanucci

There's also the account names gajonois / gajonois1 / gajonois@hotmail.com in the mix.

Wonder how many different names this guy is using?
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 05:59:29 PM

So here's how it fits together so far.

Tied together via Facebook (exact same account, but profile name changed in the past day or two) :

• Ben Johnson
  • Ben Grenier

Tied together via domain name registrations (each name shares the same address and phone number) :

• Benjamin Grenier
  • Benoit Grenier
  • John Fanucci

There's also the account names gajonois / gajonois1 / gajonois@hotmail.com in the mix.

Wonder how many different names this guy is using?

I'm sure there are more for the other coins he has tried to scam people with!!!

almightyruler
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 06:01:06 PM

I have to say, the DEV is stupid.  He could have bought  a little bit of DOGE and filled the order, and no one would have been the wiser.

I'd say he does have plenty of PCN still, so he wouldn't have needed to buy any. Earlier today there was a sequence of several large stakes (which raised difficulty significantly) which I expect was the dev starting his wallet after some time off, or perhaps it was an exchange that enabled staking. There was around 1.5 billion staked in the space of about 20 minutes.

So why didn't he just send the whole lot to the buyer as promised? Who knows. Maybe he's hoping to scam more people, and sending the first billion is just to make it look like he's trying to do the right thing.
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 06:05:02 PM

I have to say, the DEV is stupid.  He could have bought  a little bit of DOGE and filled the order, and no one would have been the wiser.

I'd say he does have plenty of PCN still, so he wouldn't have needed to buy any. Earlier today there was a sequence of several large stakes (which raised difficulty significantly) which I expect was the dev starting his wallet after some time off, or perhaps it was an exchange that enabled staking. There was around 1.5 billion staked in the space of about 20 minutes.

So why didn't he just send the whole lot to the buyer as promised? Who knows. Maybe he's hoping to scam more people, and sending the first billion is just to make it look like he's trying to do the right thing.

Don't know...  But this DEV doesn't seem to be the brightest bulb in the pack!!! 

I don't know if you have ever seen Kwait coin, dev spent MONTHS spinning stories and such.  Only to make less that .6 BTC on his scam...
At least he was creative, our POS (Piece of shit) DEV wasn't even entertaining!!!

MANCRYPTOS

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 06:27:49 PM

anyone can say me why this thread is Alive Again? because admin is scammer dumper and .... from my wiev  Smiley PEEPCOIN is nothing

madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 06:39:13 PM

anyone can say me why this thread is Alive Again? because admin is scammer dumper and .... from my wiev  Smiley PEEPCOIN is nothing

Because we enjoy chit-chatting in here.

Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: