Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:15:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PEEP COIN] GUARANTEED VALUE - FREE ICO!!!  (Read 133910 times)
almightyruler
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 03:58:35 PM

Very nice!!!  Want some Peepcoins?

Cheers. Smiley Maybe in the future you can donate a bit when I set up the PoS reward bot or a giveaway/faucet site? Have to think a bit about the bot because I don't want it rewarding stakes from addresses belonging to, let's say, a 'certain' wallet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mightybohemoth

Activity: 701
Merit: 500

MIGHTYB

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:06:08 PM

What is the current block there in your updated wallet? Just checking because I am using the old and it is stated in here that expected time for reward is 15 days while having 6 active connections on it.

Still here, always online and watching..
almightyruler
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:10:27 PM

What is the current block there in your updated wallet? Just checking because I am using the old and it is stated in here that expected time for reward is 15 days while having 6 active connections on it.

It's the same chain. Current block from my POV is 28888.

If your balance is small it may not have sufficient weight to stake.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 04:17:53 PM

Well can anybody tell  bout exchanger. Where is pCN listed on exchanger. As I checked on forum member are offering direct for buy or sell of PCN.

This could make trouble as no one control price so there must have any mediator to finalize price of Peepcoin in the market.
almightyruler
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:24:23 PM

Well can anybody tell  bout exchanger. Where is pCN listed on exchanger. As I checked on forum member are offering direct for buy or sell of PCN.

This could make trouble as no one control price so there must have any mediator to finalize price of Peepcoin in the market.

There is no controlling of price. This coin is valued just like 99.9% of the other cryptocurrency coins: buyers buy if they think the price is low enough, sellers sell if they think the price is high enough.

The original claim of a fixed value of 1 PEEP = 1 USD is a lie. The dev would need billions of dollars - REAL money - to pull that off. So like every other coin, we let the market (both exchanges and private trades) decide what it's worth.

Exchanges:

https://live.megacrypton.com/market/56  - PEEP/BTC
https://live.megacrypton.com/market/57  - PEEP/LTC

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/PCN/BTC  - PEEP/BTC
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/PCN/DOGE  - PEEP/DOGE

rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:54:14 PM

LOL i see there at https://www.coinexchange.io/market/PCN/BTC no one to buy peepcoin there what happend Huh
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:14:22 PM

LOL i see there at https://www.coinexchange.io/market/PCN/BTC no one to buy peepcoin there what happend Huh

Try the DOGE market, that is where the action is!!

The One
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 08:08:56 PM

The only problem I see with letting the coin continue is that it is doing nothing but putting $$$ in the DEVs pocket.  Just because he is dumping now, you know he's sitting on billions of Peeps.  The only way this coin will ever get off the ground is to restart it from scratch.

Somewhat agree, but also somewhat disagree.

A few days ago with huge sell walls at 1 satoshi it seemed like a lost cause (39b PEEP @0.00000001 = 390 BTC for the dev!) but due to the recent price dips you can, if you're patient enough, acquire a couple of billion PEEP (nearly 5% of the total supply) by spending something like 0.1 BTC. The more you buy (cheaply) or mine, the less relevant the dev's remaining stash becomes. Think long term, big picture.

I like to lend my support to "distressed" coins (which often have technical issues and have been abandoned by the dev), so I've decided to put some work into this one.

DONE:
- Added new permanent node. There's now 3 of mine on dedicated 24/7 servers. These are hard coded into the new client.

IN PROGRESS:
- Finishing up compiling client with newer libraries. Very fiddly and tedious because the code will not compile with newer versions of some of the libraries, so I'm having to experiment with different versions.

TO DO:
- Web page with a basic description of the coin's dotted history, and a FAQ about its current status.
- Possible web-based giveaway to stimulate interest and get clients staking.
- Staking bonuses - a bot that sends a bonus when it sees an address stake. This encourages people to hold rather than just dump immediately, at least in the short term.

Problem with that train of thought is, no matter what the old DEV profits.  I would much rather see us start over, bend the old DEV over and hit him where it hurts, this wallet!! 

The dev created this coin with a new username peepcoin. Did it not occur to you that almightyruler may be the dev?

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 08:28:48 PM

The only problem I see with letting the coin continue is that it is doing nothing but putting $$$ in the DEVs pocket.  Just because he is dumping now, you know he's sitting on billions of Peeps.  The only way this coin will ever get off the ground is to restart it from scratch.

Somewhat agree, but also somewhat disagree.

A few days ago with huge sell walls at 1 satoshi it seemed like a lost cause (39b PEEP @0.00000001 = 390 BTC for the dev!) but due to the recent price dips you can, if you're patient enough, acquire a couple of billion PEEP (nearly 5% of the total supply) by spending something like 0.1 BTC. The more you buy (cheaply) or mine, the less relevant the dev's remaining stash becomes. Think long term, big picture.

I like to lend my support to "distressed" coins (which often have technical issues and have been abandoned by the dev), so I've decided to put some work into this one.

DONE:
- Added new permanent node. There's now 3 of mine on dedicated 24/7 servers. These are hard coded into the new client.

IN PROGRESS:
- Finishing up compiling client with newer libraries. Very fiddly and tedious because the code will not compile with newer versions of some of the libraries, so I'm having to experiment with different versions.

TO DO:
- Web page with a basic description of the coin's dotted history, and a FAQ about its current status.
- Possible web-based giveaway to stimulate interest and get clients staking.
- Staking bonuses - a bot that sends a bonus when it sees an address stake. This encourages people to hold rather than just dump immediately, at least in the short term.

Problem with that train of thought is, no matter what the old DEV profits.  I would much rather see us start over, bend the old DEV over and hit him where it hurts, this wallet!! 

The dev created this coin with a new username peepcoin. Did it not occur to you that almightyruler may be the dev?

If it could be proven that would be interesting.  I have to admit, this tread has been very entertaining!!

PexJex

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 01:33:00 AM

All sent, apart from PexJex, who asked twice, so got half...once

tHANKS sharing your coins , Apologize for a repeat request....I received http://prntscr.com/cdj25k
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 02:43:52 AM

Anyone  having a problem with the windows wallet, I am getting an error

Assertion failed!

Program:C\Users\Username\Desktop\Peepcoin-winqt.exe
Files: src\kernel.cpp, Line 368

Expression: pindex->pprev || pindex-> GetBlockHash() == (!fTestNet ?
hashGenesisBlock: hashGenesisBlockTestNet)

Sometimes this will happen with coin wallets if your pc crashed while the wallet was open. It does not happen all the time but mostly it does. Go to C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\Peepcoin and  delete everything but wallet.dat
Then create a .conf file and add the nodes then run the wallet.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
almightyruler
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 02:46:11 AM

Interesting theory, but if you read back, I was the one that traced transactions in the blockchain to discover (and post the evidence) that the dev had sent premine funds to the exchange. I also suggested that the dev was a sociopath. Smiley

If you look further back at my posting history you'll see that I've helped resurrect other distressed coins, which I had nothing to do with previously. I've always tried to help out.

The only thing I have in common with the dev is that I suspect he's from the same country as me. G'day mate.
equanimity

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:03:24 AM

Hi, how goes peepcoin.
Did our voting it be included in an exchange come to it happening?

I downloaded the peepwallet (a .dmg version coming soon?),
but where on it do I log-in and sync it, to see my balances?

Grin
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:07:46 AM

Hi, how goes peepcoin.

Grin

you guys really have to start reading at least a little of the thread, it is a dead coin, the dev bailed with a huge amount of coins and there is no further development
almightyruler
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:14:16 AM

Hi, how goes peepcoin.

Grin

I presume you mean balance in your web wallet. I don't think the dev ever properly linked the web wallet funds with the "crypto network" funds, so you won't see them in the Windows client. Can you still log into the website and see balance in your web wallet? I created a test account a week ago and it just looks like an empty shell now?

I've never had any experience compiling a Mac client, and have no way to test it, but I guess I could give it a try once I have some free time. It's really tedious to set up a new compile for the first time.

Peepcoin won the voting at c-cex but I doubt it will ever be listed. Current activity is here:

https://live.megacrypton.com/market/56  - PEEP/BTC
https://live.megacrypton.com/market/57  - PEEP/LTC

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/PCN/BTC  - PEEP/BTC
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/PCN/DOGE  - PEEP/DOGE (this is the most active market)

you guys really have to start reading at least a little of the thread, it is a dead coin, the dev bailed with a huge amount of coins and there is no further development

Gee, so what does spending hours of my time updating the source and compiling a new client to make it easier for people to join the network count as? Wink
morantis

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:29:21 AM

Hi, how goes peepcoin.

Grin

I presume you mean balance in your web wallet. I don't think the dev ever properly linked the web wallet funds with the "crypto network" funds, so you won't see them in the Windows client. Can you still log into the website and see balance in your web wallet? I created a test account a week ago and it just looks like an empty shell now?

I've never had any experience compiling a Mac client, and have no way to test it, but I guess I could give it a try once I have some free time. It's really tedious to set up a new compile for the first time.

Peepcoin won the voting at c-cex but I doubt it will ever be listed. Current activity is here:

https://live.megacrypton.com/market/56  - PEEP/BTC
https://live.megacrypton.com/market/57  - PEEP/LTC

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/PCN/BTC  - PEEP/BTC
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/PCN/DOGE  - PEEP/DOGE (this is the most active market)

Gee, so what does spending hours of my time updating the source and compiling a new client to make it easier for people to join the network count as? Wink

i am not putting down what you have done or the work that you have put in.  it is just frustrating to see these new people wander in and jump on the coin thinking that nothing as changed from day 1, i did not mean to offend you or what you are trying to do
almightyruler
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 04:45:12 AM

i am not putting down what you have done or the work that you have put in.  it is just frustrating to see these new people wander in and jump on the coin thinking that nothing as changed from day 1, i did not mean to offend you or what you are trying to do

Nah, not offended, I'm just messing around. Smiley

I do think it's time for a FAQ though because the same questions keep getting asked over and over. Sometimes even questions which have been answered only a few posts earlier.
morantis

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 04:47:45 AM

I do think it's time for a FAQ though because the same questions keep getting asked over and over. Sometimes even questions which have been answered only a few posts earlier.

the best thing overall would be if the dev could lock the thread with a last link to a new thread
Kisleav

Activity: 1092

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:20:45 AM

the best thing overall would be if the dev could lock the thread with a last link to a new thread
I think a swap will do best, peepcoin2, with limited supply.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:29:08 AM

peepcoin version 2 is a good idea as well, but if the community want to do a fresh start a new code wil be written a new roadmap, and hope the one who donated BTC to C-CEX can get it back.
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: