Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:55:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why ''Pokemon Go'' becomes so crazy now!?  (Read 3781 times)
choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 01:49:56 PM

I'm starting to see less and less people looking for pokemon here where i live, but i don't if it is a sign that the trend is dying out or what  Roll Eyes
I think the only people that are crazy about pokemon Go are the type of people that are looking for attention and wants to follow the trend set by the social media. Most people that plays pokemon Go does nothing but upload it on Facebook.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
chachaa

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 04:46:08 PM

I'm starting to see less and less people looking for pokemon here where i live, but i don't if it is a sign that the trend is dying out or what  Roll Eyes
I think the only people that are crazy about pokemon Go are the type of people that are looking for attention and wants to follow the trend set by the social media. Most people that plays pokemon Go does nothing but upload it on Facebook.
There is a lot of information that many people from different countries want to have to sue the developers of Pokemon. I do not know how they will pass the proceedings, but because of this hysteria, the court can go play.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 05:52:13 PM

It's just something new, and people hyping, but im not interested already.

kodoll

Activity: 273

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 06:18:39 PM

If you start playing this game you need to first make sure that it suits you or not you will suffer because of someone or your family members. The discontent of the game Pokemon very much in society.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3853

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 02:04:25 PM

Because its fun! I don't see it surviving for longer though, unless they implement a good update.

For anyone interested, im selling pokemon GO accounts for bitcoins. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1589332

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Lexiatel

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 02:25:20 PM

I really wasn't interested when I first heard about it, and my lack in interest of it increased when I found out it became popular. I like traveling, but not in a way to 'scavenger' hunt. It's just not my thing.

I am surprised my generation and after is even interested, but hey, it involves a smartphone, so it has to be cool!

On a related note, they are making a Harry Potter one. I am an avid fan of Harry Potter, so I may just try it out when its released-- only cause it's Harry Potter though.
Oppolee

Activity: 263

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 08:55:15 PM

I really wasn't interested when I first heard about it, and my lack in interest of it increased when I found out it became popular. I like traveling, but not in a way to 'scavenger' hunt. It's just not my thing.

I am surprised my generation and after is even interested, but hey, it involves a smartphone, so it has to be cool!

On a related note, they are making a Harry Potter one. I am an avid fan of Harry Potter, so I may just try it out when its released-- only cause it's Harry Potter though.
Shortly after the release of Pokemon Go in the US Apple has announced that the number of application downloads in the first week broke the previous record set the game Candy Crush Saga.
WarThunder

Activity: 265

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 03:52:25 PM

Shortly after the release of Pokemon Go in the US Apple has announced that the number of application downloads in the first week broke the previous record set the game Candy Crush Saga.
This is just one reminder of the first that should alert the developers, and maybe you need to change the strategy for the promotion of a normal game.
coszy

Activity: 270

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 06:20:31 PM

I do not know what to say. I have not tried to play Potter and do not know what is the game, but still think it is more interesting and attractive than Pokemon.
CroSany

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 06:43:11 PM

Pokemn go become crazy now because it is new type of games on internet and it is really bad because CIA is controlling pokemon go so many users are not want to play it anymore.
niceman4you
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:50:50 PM

i was wondering too why it gain so much attention like that,may because i am not a game lover.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:52:56 PM

I love games. I've played thousands of games and Pokemon GO is the worst game I've ever tried in my life. I don't know and I can't understand how can it be so addictive!
Indijanos

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 11:17:50 PM

it seems like the pokemon go hype has gone down. I used to hear alot of people talkin here about it but now, not so much.

mafiaxl

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 11:24:27 PM

game combination with reality , this will make some trouble , not suitable with reality , so it why pokemon make more trouble in life . Grin
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 02:19:19 AM

I think why Pokémon go many people are addict this game because
This game is very challenging and very difference to other game
vantyzz

Activity: 274

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 12:28:18 PM

I think why Pokémon go many people are addict this game because
This game is very challenging and very difference to other game

Perhaps the only positive point in the new game Pokemon, is that it forces people to move, not to lie near the TV. True negatives also still not complete, but it's not far away.
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 12:37:57 PM

Roll Eyes

Saw on FB, most posts is about 'Pokemon Go'...(maybe becoz my country just launched this week)

EDIT: ok fine...I had joined the party too....haha

one more question...how long will this crazy last Huh

When there is a new game created that shows our being kid again. But I think Pokemon will really be as interesting for long its adaptability in modern tech  being able to use the GPS and the excitement of collecting and evolving those Pokemon by training were really exciting. More pokemons to come.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
olyaru

Activity: 275

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 01:32:50 PM

Roll Eyes

Saw on FB, most posts is about 'Pokemon Go'...(maybe becoz my country just launched this week)

EDIT: ok fine...I had joined the party too....haha

one more question...how long will this crazy last Huh

When there is a new game created that shows our being kid again. But I think Pokemon will really be as interesting for long its adaptability in modern tech  being able to use the GPS and the excitement of collecting and evolving those Pokemon by training were really exciting. More pokemons to come.
Games always bring us back to childhood. I know it's not because of foreign stories. I have a husband for almost 40 years and his ears are not ottyanesh from video games. He plays like a madman. It would be a time that would play all day.
Bakonder

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 08:46:54 PM

I  Have WinPhone. GG  Angry
onelove2111

Activity: 254

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 05:22:09 PM

Well-publicized application and no more. The usual game. Soon tired of all