Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:34:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: world without bitcoins......!!!1  (Read 22723 times)
StoreBit

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 09:17:40 PM

A world without Bitcoin will still a working world. Bitcoin is only an alternative money for us who knows it. People can still continue what they are doing daily with or without Bitcoin . There are still the flat currency and the gold to use as an investment.
yes that is right to say, as still moos of the people are using fiat currency and those people who are using bitcoins they are also using fiat currency and they are using bitcoin as secondary currency, therefore i think there will be no such big effect on the world if bitcoin become disappear.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 07:06:58 AM

A world without Bitcoin will still a working world. Bitcoin is only an alternative money for us who knows it. People can still continue what they are doing daily with or without Bitcoin . There are still the flat currency and the gold to use as an investment.
yes that is right to say, as still moos of the people are using fiat currency and those people who are using bitcoins they are also using fiat currency and they are using bitcoin as secondary currency, therefore i think there will be no such big effect on the world if bitcoin become disappear.

Yes I agree!  This world can live without bitcoin and other digital currencies.  Bitcoins are for people who are into digital world.  Those who make there computer their lives.  But I do not want bitcoins to be gone right now.  I have benefited through it a lot and all other people who uses bitcoin as another source of income or those who wanted an income.  I was able to make a living because of it. 
abugseuf

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 11:33:52 AM

Yes I agree!  This world can live without bitcoin and other digital currencies.  Bitcoins are for people who are into digital world.  Those who make there computer their lives.  But I do not want bitcoins to be gone right now.  I have benefited through it a lot and all other people who uses bitcoin as another source of income or those who wanted an income.  I was able to make a living because of it. 
yes that is a fact that the world is not going to stop without any one or without any thing, this world will continue the day will change into night and the night again into day either  bitcoin exist or not, but it is also a fact that currently bitcoin is really giving us benefit so it must stay,
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 07:18:05 PM

Only a few countries have banned their citizens for the use of bitcoin and I will say that those government are denying their nation from the digital world of finance and they do not want their nation to adopt the modern system of finance and want to stick their nation with their old fiat system.
Dora Doll

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 05:27:53 PM

Without bitcoin world will be more bad because then transactions will be more slowler anf more expensive for everybody so it is better to keept bitcoin crypticurrency alive forever.
yes if will not only effect the transaction but it will also effect the income of most people, as there are so many people who are depending on bitcoin for living and they are really making good money from it so if bitcoin disappear their income will also disturbed.
buxlover

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 09:14:26 AM

World without bitcoins.  Someone would have found other cryptocurrency and named it something else and we all would have been using that currency as primary, nothing more would have happened, who knows we could have called bitcoin as an altcoin. Technology cannot be stopped someone will do something eventually,
kollo99

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 08:44:23 PM

as more and more people are entering in the world of bitcoin therefore now it is becoming more difficult to thing about the world with out bitcoin and specially for those people who are using bitcoin and getting benefit from it. as it can give me double services it give them a good profit and secondly it can also be use as currency for shopping.
gooshtea

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 11:22:12 AM

Bitcoin will be accepted, but only a matter of time. Now many countries have begun to take a wait-and-see attitude, no longer refuse, such as Chinese, although not let bitcoin circulation in the market, but also not expressly prohibited bitcoin, compared to the past, this is a good phenomenon.
satdas

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 08:11:20 PM

Only a few countries have banned their citizens for the use of bitcoin and I will say that those government are denying their nation from the digital world of finance and they do not want their nation to adopt the modern system of finance and want to stick their nation with their old fiat system.
but to me i think still not a sing country has banned their citizen from using bitcoin, because we can see people from every country of the world, and suppose some countries has banned bitcoin, they must have to accept bitcoin in the last as they have to follow the other developed countries.
Hannu

Activity: 1061
Merit: 501

RIP: S5, A faithful device long time

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 09:43:28 PM

What happens to blockchain, and many things what it can be use?

Bitcoin is future, why they wanna destroy it?  Shocked

BTC: 3Qnnx4cu45Gx4WcksNCnBPu3TaUZ5sKkLo
LTC: LYX1ZH7f4qcXq52AzA6grUYDfDngVz7BEi
XRP: rLrbZMJDdL8eQd7HsW314bCtvE16LTLYkM?dt=1113
Superbitzz

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 08:18:01 PM

yes that is right to say, that bitcoin is future and i think no on can destroy it, to me the as time pass the position of bitcoin is becoming stronger and stronger,  as more and more people are entering in the world of bitcoin.
Dora Doll

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 10:12:45 AM

yes that is right to say, that bitcoin is future and i think no on can destroy it, to me the as time pass the position of bitcoin is becoming stronger and stronger,  as more and more people are entering in the world of bitcoin.
yes i agree actually the next generation trend are toward degital currency and they also give preference to online buying and selling, therefore if some countries have banned bitcoin they will accept it in future because they much have to follow the modern and advanced countries of the world who will already accepted bitcoin.
Universat

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:11:19 PM

as we can see that now more and more people are entering in the field of bitcoin and also investing their money here, as  now most of the people start using for online shopping while in some areas you can also find such kind of shops which really accept bitcoin for shopping in their shops so now it becoming difficult to think about the world without bitcoin.
Visin

Activity: 436

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 02:11:24 PM

as we can see that now more and more people are entering in the field of bitcoin and also investing their money here, as  now most of the people start using for online shopping while in some areas you can also find such kind of shops which really accept bitcoin for shopping in their shops so now it becoming difficult to think about the world without bitcoin.

Actually, that is how the world is going (Electronic). Bitcoin isn't mandatory to send money online because of the privilege of us having PayPal, Payza, M-Pesa, etc. With those people who like to buy online it may seem easier though they don't need Bitcoin to survive.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 02:15:31 PM

Not only for shopping but the gambling field has got much more attention as their are gambler who were not able to play because of their country restriction and depositing problem, but after bitcoin gambling came which dont need anything no age proof or any type of identification proof. gambler can bet . so i think without bitcoin gambling gamblers are helpless now.

Apart from their their are so many users who are earning daily wages through bitcoin work online will also become problem for them.
classic bit

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 02:29:33 PM

as time pass more and more people are entering in the world of bitcoin and bitcoin is becoming more and more strong as compare to previous time so on other side the trend of the people is also changing toward currency as in modern time people are now using bitcoin for online shopping even using it for shopping in local markets so we cannot think about the world with out bitcoins.
darety1

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 02:55:32 PM

I don't want even to think about a world without bitcoins.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:45:57 AM

yes i agree actually the next generation trend are toward degital currency and they also give preference to online buying and selling, therefore if some countries have banned bitcoin they will accept it in future because they much have to follow the modern and advanced countries of the world who will already accepted bitcoin.
yes that is a fact that the new generation is really interested in crypto or digital currency and use to prefer online shopping therefore the future of bitcoin is really looking bright to me and world with out bitcoin i think becoming difficult to think about.
Hoor

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 08:57:27 PM

As bitcoin is now becoming the world number one crypto currency, and most of the people of the world will be using it for fiat therefore we cannot thing about the world without bitcoin.
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 01:31:02 AM

I thought that bitcoin is not banned in any countries. also i thought china is one of the biggest bitcoin farm why they are banned bitcoin in their place..
Its weird..
Same i will happen if bitcoin is nothing instead the other altcoin right now are we holding right now instead of bitcoin..
Yes, thes OP must be wrong. China not banned bitcoin. Infact, China is the biggest bitcoin mining so the op is wrong. Some countries banned bitcoin because it can be use to crimes such as money laundering and can use by terrorist from buying weapons thats why they banned bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: