Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:30:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: world without bitcoins......!!!1  (Read 22728 times)
shohelalam

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 06:18:39 PM

Without Bitcoin I Can't Imagine The World. Bitcoin is a very popular  Digital currency in over the world. But when I hear some countries government banned Bitcoin.I am feel very bad.  Bitcoin popularity increased very short time. We all know before 2009, how much bad condition our world economy that time. After coming bitcoin the world economy change. But government unable to importance of Bitcoin. I think after time all countries government accept bitcoin one by one.
peach56

Activity: 167
Merit: 59

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:17:07 PM

This would be an interesting time for developing countries to try and develop themselves in Fintech and getting out of certain socio-economic climates that they are born into. Bounty campaigns can really help these people. Also investing within the currency is just a great way to make money  hahaha

tibne

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:41:29 PM

I believe that the world will function as usual today in most part without BTC. There are many alternatives, fiat, credit card, etc. Still the BTC user market is fairly small compared to other financial instruments. But it is impossible for BTC to disappear or go away. First this technology is out there and can't be reversed. Second, public has learned the power of cryptocurrency and it is impossible to force them to forget. Train has left the station and it is impossible to have a world without BTC now.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:43:57 PM

Without Bitcoin I Can't Imagine The World. Bitcoin is a very popular  Digital currency in over the world. But when I hear some countries government banned Bitcoin.I am feel very bad.  Bitcoin popularity increased very short time. We all know before 2009, how much bad condition our world economy that time. After coming bitcoin the world economy change. But government unable to importance of Bitcoin. I think after time all countries government accept bitcoin one by one.
How did you imagine the world before you knew Bitcoin? Or you can not imagine? Was life so narrow? Nothing has to be exaggerated. No fanfare needed.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:43:35 AM

I believe that the world will function as usual today in most part without BTC. There are many alternatives, fiat, credit card, etc. Still the BTC user market is fairly small compared to other financial instruments. But it is impossible for BTC to disappear or go away. First this technology is out there and can't be reversed. Second, public has learned the power of cryptocurrency and it is impossible to force them to forget. Train has left the station and it is impossible to have a world without BTC now.

The world would still be developing some ways to solve the economic crisis without bitcoin. There are financial crisis before the existence of bitcoin and the world was able to somehow uplift the lives of the people who are suffering from it. There are still fiat and electronic payment to function as payment option and medium of transaction so there's not much that will be change in the world without bitcoin. I would assume that only 1% of the world knows about bitcoin so the world without it would be as much as it is today. Only those that knows bitcoin today would imagine a different world without it because it has been part of our lives. I agree that it would have been different in how I live today if I didn't knew about cryptocurrency back then.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:52:26 AM

I think world without bitcoin the poverty eradication are continuous increasing and some middle class has a big possibility to be poor because we all know that bitcoin is one of the best source of income specially for those people who really need to gain money to support the needs of their family. Bitcoin brings us hope to make our life to make better in the future.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Francesing

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:12:25 AM

As one of the world's largest market is there.Now China banning bitcoin,   if other countries like that, they are just not ready to legalize it, but doesn't prohibit their use in the online channel. Don't be too anxious about this.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:11:04 AM

Without Bitcoin I Can't Imagine The World. Bitcoin is a very popular  Digital currency in over the world. But when I hear some countries government banned Bitcoin.I am feel very bad.  Bitcoin popularity increased very short time. We all know before 2009, how much bad condition our world economy that time. After coming bitcoin the world economy change. But government unable to importance of Bitcoin. I think after time all countries government accept bitcoin one by one.

the government has not been able to make strong regulations and there are still many loopholes for fiat inflation potential in their country; they are only interested in blockchain and are unlikely to be 100% associated with bitcoin. The world without bitcoin will still run, but the wave of innovation from internet technology will not stop, if government is not getting ready from now on maybe one day they will face many people who dare to voice economic independence through bitcoin without full dependence on fiat.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:17:22 PM

Bitcoin is incredibly global ... not something new .. but something valuable .. it's like a water in the heat .. life would be more meaningful if have much money and that is bitcoin ...

Bitcoin has certainly bought the many hopes come true. As we say dream come true so it is the bitcoin which has made millions of people to have that extra in their life which would help them grow and live a better life. Certainly now it has become a integral part of many they are totally depended on occupation related to cypto currency.
deve_isreal

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:30:35 AM

Many people will find it hard once bitcoin is gone. Many people are hoping that they are going to earn big in the future.
spiacentee

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:54:55 AM

the reality of bitcoin is parallel to the undeniable reality of digital world. that's why the direction of financial world could not be without bitcoin. thanks
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:08:20 AM

Bitcoin is a trustworthy world wide Digital currency.But when it's a matter of sadness to hear some countries government banned Bitcoin.Bitcoin popularity increased very short time.But government unable to importance of Bitcoin.Actually i think without Bitcoin can't imagine world.
Yes its hard to run in modern age without bitcoin, it is welcomed by the people and they are happy to get into bitcoin because they are getting a high output in very short time and are becoming able to secure their future, they are eliminating unemployment by introducing bitcoin in their country and are overcoming poverty to some extent.
shadow123

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:34:08 AM

In reality, the economy will keep on running without bitcoin yet in the event that the administration has a strategy for monetary change to its kin will consider about the sanctioning of bitcoin, in light of the fact that numerous constructive outcomes can be gotten from bitcoin on the financial changes of society. monetarily.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:37:02 AM

They said that China is the only one that can stop bitcoin but they did not so the possibility of removing bitcoin in this world is now a pure imagination for anti-supporters. They can't really stop it and everyone knows it.
/GeertJohan

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:26:50 AM

In the rapid development progress of bitcoins, there has been countries where bitcoins are banned like China ,Bolivia ,Bangladesh and others.......... Since bitcoins are not in the hands of government , many countries have banned it and are in the phase on banning bitcoins............ So what should be done? What should be said to the governements?Huh?

I don't know bangladesh and other countries are banned bitcoin or not.. But I am sure china is not banned bitcoin.. Because it is trading the bitcoins more than other country.. World without bitcoin is create some changes only like some traders has only affected those who holding more bitcoin and trading more btc... 
kris_wolf

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:36:08 AM

Inasmuch as bitcoins are not in the hands of government , many countries have banned it and are in the phase on banning bitcoins.A lot of countries are afraid that Bitcoins interrupts with the way their economy function. I think is more and more usage of Bitcoin will emerge, when people see the endless boundaries of it.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2968
Merit: 730

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:28:22 PM

Bitcoin is incredibly global ... not something new .. but something valuable .. it's like a water in the heat .. life would be more meaningful if have much money and that is bitcoin ...

Bitcoin has certainly bought the many hopes come true. As we say dream come true so it is the bitcoin which has made millions of people to have that extra in their life which would help them grow and live a better life. Certainly now it has become a integral part of many they are totally depended on occupation related to cypto currency.
I completely agree on this one which bitcoin does really give chance to changed their lives which some of them are relying already on the profits that they do made with bitcoin and even on altcoins.Lets say if bitcoin would be lost then for sure the mainly affected on this thing on those people who do make money on it on daily basis for sure it would really be a hard thing for them to go back on their basic lives when they haven't met bitcoin.
bitcoinvamp

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:58:44 PM

In the rapid development progress of bitcoins, there has been countries where bitcoins are banned like China ,Bolivia ,Bangladesh and others.......... Since bitcoins are not in the hands of government , many countries have banned it and are in the phase on banning bitcoins............ So what should be done? What should be said to the governements?Huh?
Talking about the banning i don't think it should be any issue for the users as people find there way to use bitcoins no matter what the situation is. Also, with this rapid growth in bitcoin price different countries are no longer in a state of banning bitcoin as it could even improve the economy of the country. Saying anything to government on the topic would not help . They should understand the value and requirement of bitcoin themselves as it is an asset for any country. One thing that could be said to the government could be about implying some rules and regulations but not banning the currency.
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:02:36 PM

As a normal citizen we can't do something if government really wants to ban bitcoin, but luckily in my country we can use freely any crypto currencies without any restriction and tax, but i believe soon there will be one because people are earning so much from these.
I could say in a place where bitcoin hasn't been banned, a local group with huge amount of members should make protest if their own government is in the process of bitcoin. Imposing local bans will take sometime so during those times people should unite and stop their government for further actions regarding bitcoins.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:38:49 AM

Bitcoin cannot be stopped by anyone and they can't remove bitcoin in this world. Japan has showed the world that bitcoin can be part of their everyday lives and they will show that bitcoins offer helps to improve the economy and those who banned will see that and will change their actions in the end.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: