Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:42:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: world without bitcoins......!!!1  (Read 22733 times)
pheonyx

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:00:12 AM

What I can say is the title is not the content of your major post, so I would choose to focus on your title. World without bitcoin will never give a chance to all who has a potential to become an investors.An investors  that are more potential to become successful in digital money than managing a business in market places or investing on it. And besides bitcoin makes more profit than to invest with traditional source of income like investing in a banks that give low profit to the investors.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:31:17 AM

It is a bad news to others country like that it is so badly that bitcoin are not accepted. But there are so many alternative to use like using vpn and others stuffs to hide your identity in your country.
retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 11:11:15 PM

There are many things related to bitcoin legality please note the news, do not just read the topic without reading the contents. In some countries, bitcoin is only prohibited as a means of payment within the country, but there is no prohibition to be an asset, as in Indonesia. Or in China, which is prohibited only ICO.
Although the legality problem greatly affects bitcoin and altcoin, but bitcoin can still survive and show significant price increases every year.

adubedoanphuong

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:33:35 PM

chang sao ca neu no la mot dong tien ao
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:16:10 AM

There are many things related to bitcoin legality please note the news, do not just read the topic without reading the contents. In some countries, bitcoin is only prohibited as a means of payment within the country, but there is no prohibition to be an asset, as in Indonesia. Or in China, which is prohibited only ICO.
Although the legality problem greatly affects bitcoin and altcoin, but bitcoin can still survive and show significant price increases every year.
You are right, there's a lot of things related to bitcoin and all of it was worth it. I think world without bitcoin is simple and less crime, peace and no more improvement. In my imagination country without bitcoin is so sad and less exciting. Hopefully that bitcoin in our country was not banned to continue my income for my future.
Ravenangel

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:35:58 AM

Bitcoin help a lot of individuals especially in financial terms so just leave bitcoin as it is since it help others in its own ways.

Bitcoin to the moon
likee777

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:29:13 PM

You should move over to the China board to see that bitcoin is flourishing there.
In fact, the largest bitcoin exchanges by volume are in China.

Really? This is the information I need to keep in mind ...
jasonhart

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:19:52 PM

I think now in this time when everyone involved for online business in bitcoin, it is impossible to leave the world free of bitcoin, with that a lot of people will remain jobless.

But Hazir say that in Bangladesh, Bolivia and Thailand bitcoin is really banned. Bangladesh is the worst place for BTC so far: because "anybody caught using Bitcoin could be jailed under the country's strict anti-money laundering laws"
I am not really familiar if they are really executing this law.

So be careful in these country's people.
rosebrand

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:28:24 AM

I think now in this time when everyone involved for online business in bitcoin, it is impossible to leave the world free of bitcoin, with that a lot of people will remain jobless.

But Hazir say that in Bangladesh, Bolivia and Thailand bitcoin is really banned. Bangladesh is the worst place for BTC so far: because "anybody caught using Bitcoin could be jailed under the country's strict anti-money laundering laws"

So be careful in these country's people.
If in those countries actually enacted the law, then it should not be violated,
because the risk is not proportional to what is obtained from bitcoin

viva95

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:45:44 PM

There are a lot of people who knows nothing about bitcoin in Russia (I talk about Russia because Im living here) and their lives are good but I think that if they learn smth about bitcoin and invest in it their lives would be better. If globally I think that bitcoin makes our life easer, and without bitcoin there would be less progress
PrasannaPR

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:57:51 PM

Bitcoin is accepted in most countries except a few. smaller countries with small economies that can not compete with Bitcoin. In a few years it will be in everyone Bitcoin
 Wink

Sorry bro. Nowadays many countries are banding bitcoin. May be the reason can be that the black money can invest on bitcoin. But those countries should know that there is millions of coins after bitcoin.
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:03:31 AM

For me personally.. I haven't too much to thinking like that, not really considering it must be really legal in the country where I live, as long as I still can sell it to local currency.. it's not a big problem for me, and not too thinking how it must be legal, how it can actually can be accepted by the government as a legalized currency to buying anything.
If bitcoin really is more tended on more positively things over time and the advantages can be continuesly being very useful, I can guarantee.. the most countries would be certainly to legalize bitcoin.
dokie987

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:37:46 AM

In the rapid development progress of bitcoins, there has been countries where bitcoins are banned like China ,Bolivia ,Bangladesh and others.......... Since bitcoins are not in the hands of government , many countries have banned it and are in the phase on banning bitcoins............ So what should be done? What should be said to the governements?Huh?
I would like to set somet facts straight here. Because you don't really know what you are talking about:

1. In Bangladesh, Bolivia and Thailand bitcoin is really banned. Bangladesh is the worst place for BTC so far: because "anybody caught using Bitcoin could be jailed under the country's strict anti-money laundering laws"

- Bitcoin is banned only if countries which are weak and insignificant from the global point of view economy or either afraid that their own national currency is too weak to compete with cryptocurrency (Bolivia, Bangladesh). Or they banned BTC based on totally idiotic claims and fake prejudice (Bangladesh). Some countries (Thailand) actually start to change their approach towards BTC - http://www.coindesk.com/bank-thailand-says-bitcoin-illegal-warns-use/

2. Bitcoin HAS NEVER been banned in China. This is a lie and total misconception. Chinese government financial institution can't use Bitcoin - that is all. Furthermore China is basically controlling bitcoin mining.

So the issue of being banned on bitcoin in the china is wrong. This is great news, because bitcoin is a really a help. Without bitcoins, some countries will end up in economic poverty.   
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:45:04 PM

When I envision the world without bitcoins,  the society will spend more cost in electronic payments and lots of money are being  lost in the economy. 
All things on this world will be dependent on barter or basic or tradition process where the local money will be use as a meduim for all means of transaction.
Pusarbumi

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:55:42 PM

When I envision the world without bitcoins,  the society will spend more cost in electronic payments and lots of money are being  lost in the economy. 
All things on this world will be dependent on barter or basic or tradition process where the local money will be use as a meduim for all means of transaction.

The best alternative is to invest by buying a bitcoin currency. these bitcoin currencies are not affected by politics or government. Another advantage of this currency is to protect from continuous price increases.
omergstarik

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:01:06 PM

I want to say to governments be like : I know you are scared too much but bitcoin will end your happiness chain.
There is no more tax!.Booyah!

COINVEST ● Decentralized Stock Market for Crypto ● COIN TOKEN
Buy, Sell, Short Crypto // Create Personal Index Funds (http://coinve.st)
boboyboi

Activity: 146

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:49:52 PM

mamy people benefited on it. bitcoin help alot in our daily needs and inprove our life style. maybe if bitcoin will gone, bitcoiners who have huge income will back to normal ife style, normal working routine.
ebay1990

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:06:53 PM

In the rapid development progress of bitcoins, there has been countries where bitcoins are banned like China ,Bolivia ,Bangladesh and others.......... Since bitcoins are not in the hands of government , many countries have banned it and are in the phase on banning bitcoins............ So what should be done? What should be said to the governements?Huh?
They forbid bitcoin is their reason. Because many bad guys have used bitcoin to transact them. With the bitcoin they are taxed like but the banks are operating in countries
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:01:39 AM

I can see two possibilities of how the government can lift the ban on Bitcoin. One is that country's government will change their personal views about Bitcoin through other country's use of it. If they see that other countries are benefiting from the implementation of Bitcoin lifting the ban will be possible. Another way is of course a legal intervention if their citizens file a case in the court that what they are doing is unconstitutional then they have a fighting chance of using Bitcoin legally again.
dokie987

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:35:54 AM

Bitcoin cannot be stopped by anyone and they can't remove bitcoin in this world. Japan has showed the world that bitcoin can be part of their everyday lives and they will show that bitcoins offer helps to improve the economy and those who banned will see that and will change their actions in the end.

If they only knew what bitcoins and other crypto currencies can give us and help the economy of many conuntries.  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: