Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:33:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PX Hybrid POW/POS [SHA-256] MINING POOL **STAKING ANDROID WALLETS** [ANN]  (Read 61516 times)
rockmoney

Activity: 439
Merit: 297

www.amazon.com/shops/MinersSupply

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 11:50:03 PM

Sorry to disappoint you guys, but I'm not really involved with crypto anymore. I feel like the Bitcoin Foundation is defunct, has become shills, and is making decisions that will destroy the integrity of the Bitcoin ideals. I am not interested in being a part of something that I think is going to destroy itself from the inside out. The decisions people are making are awful and will result in the destruction of something many people have spent years building

It's been a fun four years, but I really have lost faith in both the altcoin community as a whole (most of you are a bunch of greedy, miserable, hate-your-own-life cunts) and Bitcoin itself. While I do continue making coins for people who are interested in hiring me to do so, my involvement at this point is very limited since I just don't give a shit anymore. You can continue to talk shit, speculate, and rant all you want in this thread, I'm not going to delete anything; chances are I won't even see them anyway, so have at it. I might come back eventually and do something new, but it would not be while playing the Spots character. iGotSpots was a persona I've been playing for the entire time; an asshole that is just trying to rile people up and stir up the crazies. All the negativity towards iGotSpots was the goal.. Anyone who hates him is just a pawn that fell into the traps he set. You've been used for marketing and I thank you for all the hate, that was the entire point. The actual me, Robert Pfeffer, is quite helpful and not as big an asshole as Spots has portrayed. It would be as my actual self (which I think would be a very successful project), but it's hard to say if that will even happen; it really depends on my small circle of trusted friends and what they think about the whole situation

That being said, I've had a lot of messages asking if I'm ok, what I'm up to, etc.. Some of you already know this, but I've been building a small farm for a business that I will be opening in 2017, which is http://healthyworm.com - The website is just a template for now while I finish building the rest of the site, the products and prices will all change, they are just there while I work on it in my spare time. I've had a lot of injuries over the years while playing football (WIAA and NCAA level) that I have been dealing with: shoulder, knees, ankle, foot, and back problems have been surfacing. I've been seeing a lot of doctors to get the pain levels sorted out and things are just not working for me at all. I am doing everything I can do avoid having fusions on my back. I have no less than 4 herniated discs, severe tearing of said discs, and pinched nerves in both my back and ankle, making my left leg tingly and drop foot is now noticeable during my leg day workouts. Obviously, none of you guys give a shit about this, though, so I'll just leave it at that without going into more detail

If anyone wants a coin made for them or whatever, that's pretty much my entire involvement now with crypto or Bitcoin, so hit me up on Skype. Although HealthyWorm will be accepting Bitcoin and converting straight to fiat so that's an option if you're in the US and need a good product for a good price when the site launches for real

If any of you want to get ahold of me from here on out, the best way will be on Skype
You can add me to your Skype contact list by clicking the image below

So what does this mean will happen with PX Coin? The dev has no interest (and seems very reckless imo), so what are your plans moving forward going to be?
I have been chatting with iGOTSPOTS. We might get some help here.

iGOTSPOTs is more than capable of being a good DEV, but he just chooses to behave the way he does. He is more capable of making a lot of money

I am familiar with iGOTSPOTS and agree that he is a talented dev with huge potential, but in his own words iGOTSPOTS was just a persona he created to make people purposely dislike him for promotional purposes.  From what I read, he stated that he was willing to fix something if it were broken, but right now the only thing that is broken is iGOTSPOTS himself (at least when it comes to crypto and the statements he has made which makes that very clear).

I just hope you don't do anything drastic which could ultimately lead to the demise of PX.  There are MANY other GREAT devs out there with just as much talent (and/or more), and you could always bring them in if needed.  Just please don't give up too much of the pie out of fear from losing iGOTSPOTS, because you can easily find someone with the same skills without having to sacrifice more than deserved!  Just make sure you have a few backups of the code in case there is a need to pass it off to another dev in the future!

GekkoScience Products on Amazon Prime 1-DAY SHIPPING 
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 12:02:31 AM

Hexadecimal coin named PX has to die fast and I sense it will never recover after such a brutal death since everyone will dump what they have and rapidly abandon stinky broken ship without warning and further notice.
GREEDYJOHN (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 04:11:23 PM

Hexadecimal coin named PX has to die fast and I sense it will never recover after such a brutal death since everyone will dump what they have and rapidly abandon stinky broken ship without warning and further notice.
PX is not dead - it is just asleep.

synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 08:42:49 PM

The voice of reason tells u its dead. Ur cautiousness is sleepy.
GREEDYJOHN (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 10:16:42 PM

It is not dead, because the chain is still functional, and iGOTSPOTS is still lurking in .....  Tongue

rockmoney

Activity: 439
Merit: 297

www.amazon.com/shops/MinersSupply

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 11:23:15 PM

It is not dead, because the chain is still functional, and iGOTSPOTS is still lurking in .....  Tongue

You still seem to be only worried about iGOTSPOTS - as if he is the only thing that gives PX value. It's past time to let iGOTSPOTS go already! Not worth fighting for or giving up anything unreasonable! Why do you put SO much value in him and him alone?

GekkoScience Products on Amazon Prime 1-DAY SHIPPING 
GREEDYJOHN (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 12:47:16 AM

You still seem to be only worried about iGOTSPOTS - as if he is the only thing that gives PX value. It's past time to let iGOTSPOTS go already! Not worth fighting for or giving up anything unreasonable! Why do you put SO much value in him and him alone?
DEVs are very hard to find. Have you ever tried to find a good DEV? They are either too expensive, or too busy, too absent, too ignorant, too arrogant or too greedy. Most are pitiful scammers

sjh7644

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 12:12:50 PM

Hi

Can  anyone tell me where I get get a copy of the OS wallet for PX?

Thanks
bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:22:29 AM

PX-qt OSX v3000
Smiley

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5j8d4FSc7drTUFrU0hlQ3duX28

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
Pfeff

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 07:58:13 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2017, 02:49:28 PM by Pfeff

Hello everyone. I am the person who played the iGotSpots character for the last four years. I am now working as myself, rather than the Spots character and was asked by GREEDYJOHN to post the wallets. I uploaded it somewhere else for you. I suggest that GREEDYJOHN download both of them and put them somewhere else permanently. I'm pretty sure these are the right versions. If not, let me know

Windows: http://www.filedropper.com/px-windows
Max/OSX: http://www.filedropper.com/px-osx-v3000
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 08:05:06 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2017, 02:49:57 PM by iGotSpots

Hello everyone. I am the person who played the iGotSpots character for the last four years. I am now working as myself, rather than the Spots character and was asked by GREEDYJOHN to post the wallets. I uploaded it somewhere else for you. I suggest that GREEDYJOHN download both of them and put them somewhere else permanently. I'm pretty sure these are the right versions. If not, let me know

Verifying legitimacy of this post

GREEDYJOHN (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 08:13:11 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2017, 08:33:45 AM by GREEDYJOHN

The SPOT has grown into a WORM  Cheesy

EDIT: Thread OP Updated  Wink

GREEDYJOHN (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 12:03:06 PM

Where is everybody, PX ?

TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 12:05:59 PM

Where is everybody, PX ?

Still staking away. Wallet works good.
GREEDYJOHN (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 10:56:24 PM

Where is everybody, PX ?

Still staking away. Wallet works good.

Nice to have you around.

We HOPE to get iGOTSPOTS working on PX, possibly after he has become successful with WORMCOIN.

razorgames

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 09:12:35 PM

As I told John I have a place for px if need be. When I get some time I will copy the files to my server and post the permanent link for everyone and either myself or John can keep it up as he will have access to the site admin area as well.

Low Fee Mining Pool Razor Pool
////    8 Server Nodes, 16 Intel 6 core CPU`s and a boat load of ram for your mining pleasure!    ////    Razorgames    ////
GREEDYJOHN (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 02:10:31 PM

As I told John I have a place for px if need be. When I get some time I will copy the files to my server and post the permanent link for everyone and either myself or John can keep it up as he will have access to the site admin area as well.
We hope to get iGOTSPOTS back to PX, when he has finished with WORM

razorgames

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 09:58:01 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2017, 12:03:47 PM by razorgames

Windows Wallet link dead. Please post it again so I can put a copy on http://px.razorgames.org for everyone

Hope it don`t have basic functions missing as the OSX wallet does.

never seen a wallet with the most basic console function "addnode" missing. Five nodes on my network and the OSX version won`t make out peers for some time but is syncing.

Dam I hope I get time someday to sort out all the crap

////    8 Server Nodes, 16 Intel 6 core CPU`s and a boat load of ram for your mining pleasure!    ////    Razorgames    ////
GREEDYJOHN (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 10:25:01 AM

Windows Wallet link dead. Please post it again so I can put a copy on http://px.razorgames.org for everyone

Hope it don`t have basic functions missing as the OSX wallet does.

never seen a wallet with the most basic console function "addnode" missing. Five nodes on my network and the OSX version won`t make out peers LMAO

Dam I hope I get time someday to sort out all the crap

try these wallet links. Please click on the original comment posted by iGotSpots = Pfeff

Verifying legitimacy of this post

razorgames

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 10:51:14 AM

Windows link dead and I did use that OSX version. We will get this sorted out and post them on my server for everyone.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: