Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:01:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PX Hybrid POW/POS [SHA-256] MINING POOL **STAKING ANDROID WALLETS** [ANN]  (Read 61516 times)
miner2k

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 04:21:34 PM

Sadly, no.  We've been waiting for a few weeks now.. no sign of the wallet coming back online.
With no market to trade on.. this coin is going to lose its support.  I'm hoping this is rectified by someone soon.
nur1labs

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 11:20:21 AM

Sadly, no.  We've been waiting for a few weeks now.. no sign of the wallet coming back online.
With no market to trade on.. this coin is going to lose its support.  I'm hoping this is rectified by someone soon.

that bad news. i love this PX easy for solo mining. another coin is bad   Undecided

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==
miner2k

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 03:42:41 PM

that bad news. i love this PX easy for solo mining. another coin is bad   Undecided

I feel the same way
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 01:04:08 PM

We need info for this. how to trade then  Huh

still confused  Cry

miner2k

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:03:28 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2017, 11:26:19 PM by miner2k

We need info for this. how to trade then  Huh

still confused  Cry

unfortunately, until either Yobit decides to fix the PX wallet and bring it back online... or someone finally makes arrangements to have this coin traded on another exchange, there's nothing that can be done.  It looks like there's a desire to not approach any other exchanges until Yobit gets their wallet repaired.. I'm assuming this is because people have their coins trapped in Yobit land and the developers think this is somehow keeping things fair.. unfortunately, what I don't think has been taken into account is that while everyone is sitting around waiting for Yobit (who obviously has no interest or motivation) to repair the wallet, this coin is very quickly losing its support and anyone that stood behind it.
I for one won't mine this coin again.  Why would I?  What's the point in mining (or even owning) a coin that you can't trade or sell.  It's a dead currency at this point and sadly no one seems to care.  It's too bad.. PX could have been a good thing.

nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 12:07:36 PM

Agree For you. why must PX is gone. hope back...why?cuz the difficult easy way and grab fast for solo mining.

PX is absolute great coin for the people like poor one  Grin

GREEDYJOHN (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 12:11:39 PM

Agree For you. why must PX is gone. hope back...why?cuz the difficult easy way and grab fast for solo mining.

PX is absolute great coin for the people like poor one  Grin
Why don't you continue to solomine, and forget about YOBIT for now?

We will focus on YOBIT later.

EDIT: I have already filled in tickets, asking YOBIT to resync their wallets, but it seems that YOBIT demands payment for everything.

nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 12:53:41 PM

PX is absolute great coin for the people like poor one  Grin
Why don't you continue to solomine, and forget about YOBIT for now?

We will focus on YOBIT later.

EDIT: I have already filled in tickets, asking YOBIT to resync their wallets, but it seems that YOBIT demands payment for everything.

that i hope. thank i back solo mining. Very thank you sir for respond  Grin

Edit : already stop mining only 12PM today. so i continue again after owner self talk . thank KEEP spirit PX!

mrphuong

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 12:08:10 AM

Yobit wallet is Delayed  Wink
DEPOSIT PX
Wallet status: Delayed (346886 blocks)
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 02:53:22 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2017, 01:17:36 PM by nur1labs

Yobit wallet is Delayed  Wink
DEPOSIT PX
Wallet status: Delayed (346886 blocks)

try convert to POSW so you can faster. Yobit is fixed but slow Huh

Edit : Wallet Maintenance again  Roll Eyes. Posw exchange got eliminate too. hmmm. wait yobit then  Grin

sir try vote cryptopia Cheesy

Bitpapio

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 04:05:57 AM

POSWallet is removing the PX staking wallet
PX coins can't be transferred to Yobit because Yobit wallet is out of sync.
PX coins can't be transferred to windows wallet because the POSWallet PX wallet appears to be out of sync as well Tongue.

Total Loss I guess  Sad
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 04:24:50 AM

POSWallet is removing the PX staking wallet
PX coins can't be transferred to Yobit because Yobit wallet is out of sync.
PX coins can't be transferred to windows wallet because the POSWallet PX wallet appears to be out of sync as well Tongue.

Total Loss I guess  Sad

my deposit around 100 is gone too. damn~

Sir owner my recommended trade it manual here Smiley (or make some trading system with BTC)

anyone can suggest?

miner2k

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 01:24:32 PM

It's been forever PX Wallet on YoBit is always under maintenance...

Even if someone buys from YoBit, How you guys think they can transfer it to core wallet anyway?

I have been watching this since an year now but no progress... Had great hopes from this...

But seems like project is already dead...

Sadly I completely agree with you.  PX Coin is a dead endeavor.   Considering there's no support from the only exchange that trades the coin, no support from the developers to push the coin to another exchange and a crypto community that has been beyond patient, this project is deceased.

It's too bad.. I think we all had high hopes for this coin, but it's day has passed.  It's time to move on to coins with actual potential.

Sorry guys, but the best move is to not waste anymore valuable hashing power or resource on this unsupported project.
GREEDYJOHN (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 05:21:57 PM

PX is not dead - the chain is moving:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/px/

The only issue is YOBIT, because they refuse to sync their wallet - they expect payment for every little service.

nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 02:24:10 AM

The only issue is YOBIT, because they refuse to sync their wallet - they expect payment for every little service.

is that another exchange too much on wallet. we need trade on market. How about Nova?(◕‿◕)

GREEDYJOHN (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 06:03:45 AM

is that another exchange too much on wallet. we need trade on market. How about Nova?(◕‿◕)
I have just contacted YOBIT with a PAID TICKET.

We have to pay YOBIT, to get them to sync their wallets.

They will still waste time to respond to this ticket

nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 07:39:42 AM

why not try nova and another stuff sir. i think many exchanger outside there can trade. we can vote on nova everyday (◕‿◕)

GREEDYJOHN (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 09:01:00 PM

why not try nova and another stuff sir. i think many exchanger outside there can trade. we can vote on nova everyday (◕‿◕)
if and when YOBIT sync their wallets - then members need to withdraw their coins from YOBIT, so that we can trade on another exchange.

nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 02:40:11 AM

Agreed i wanna help share then....hope long PX. serious are you alone work sir? ask the team if they can help ok...don't push much self. because team better (◕‿◕)

BTW, i still open up the wallet. not yet mining until home. im outside work. when home i turn all mining(yeah mining need rest) (◕‿◕)

GREEDYJOHN (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 09:14:16 AM

Agreed i wanna help share then....hope long PX. serious are you alone work sir? ask the team if they can help ok...don't push much self. because team better (◕‿◕)

BTW, i still open up the wallet. not yet mining until home. im outside work. when home i turn all mining(yeah mining need rest) (◕‿◕)
We need to wait for YOBIT to respond - BUT when they do respond, then we need to withdraw our coins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: