Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:02:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitminer.io real or scam?  (Read 182765 times)
axzxc1236 (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 10:46:40 AM

Having heard about this website recently in one of the Telegram channels I joined.
This website claims to earn 0.0000004 bitcoin every minute / 0.0006 everyday.
I've searched about this website but there is no many information.
I found this website listed in the bad list on badbitcoin.org with the reason "Don't download that plugin. It seems to be phishing Lastpass credentials", I told this to some users using this service but they try to convince me this is not true or they don't care about Lastpass because they don't use it.

I still not sure if this website is legit or not, want to hear some opinions from bitcointalk users.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 10:50:11 AM

no mining company is legit, period.
you better try and find some other jobs like trading and signature campaign or better yet buy bitcoin and hold to sell for profit when price goes up other wise don't waste your money on any cloud mining service.
Xanidas

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 10:51:30 AM

Having heard about this website recently in one of the Telegram channels I joined.
I found this website listed in the bad list on badbitcoin.org with the reason "Don't download that plugin. It seems to be phishing Lastpass credentials", I told this to some users using this service but they try to convince me this is not true or they don't care about Lastpass because they don't use it.

I still not sure if this website is legit or not, want to hear some opinions from bitcointalk users.

i can say that site is just another HYIP/ponzi site where you will get paid if there are more investors come and make deposit after you. there is no real mining, they say you will mine using your browser? f*** that shit. even GPU's will have hard time generating that much coins daily

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██   
     ▀███   
       ▀█   
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 11:12:25 AM

Taken from their faq

You can earn 0.0006 BTC every day without investments. You can also upgrade your BitMiner to earn 0.15 BTC every day.

Do you need more proof that this is an absolutely pure scam. Even in Hashnest the most legit cloud mining if you have for example like 5000 GHS of ANT S7 miner your daily profit is just about 0.003 btc if you are lucky and they do have the Ant S7 miners there. Beside that its always suspicious when a website want to install a plugin in order to mine bitcoin. In the majority of the cases these are keyloggers or backdoors which can steal all of your passwords so better stay away and don't accept even for free cause you risk of losing your bitcoins because they can steal your password.

Another big but very big red flag also taken from their faq

You will earn 20% to 100% every time your referral gets upgrade depending on your BitMiner version. If you have BitMiner V1.0 - your profil will be 20%, 30% for V1.1, 40% for V1.2, 50% for V1.3 and 100% for V1.4

20% from a referral its a big scam in my opinion. Its clear now this is not real but only a scam.
JackJokasker

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 01:38:10 PM

guys bitminer.io really scam on no? my friend say paying he can wd but my other friend say scam because cannot wd
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 01:54:33 PM

I didn't even heard about the site before. I am not even gonna open it. for me all cloudmining sites are just peace of shit, and no sense to join them or run their software for earn some satoshi after many months. I tried minergate for lots of months bud didn't happened anything.
but as you and the other one said, it has some investment free plans also. so I bother you to try it your self. but never ever invest their. just follow their free plans and try to withdraw your earning when you reach the payout limit. no one can prove it legit or scam except your own self..

you better try and find some other jobs like trading and signature campaign or better yet buy bitcoin and hold to sell for profit when price goes up other wise don't waste your money on any cloud mining service.
the paid cloudmining sites are obvious scammers. but mostly the free sites, which offer some free ways to earn will worth to try. this is the only way to get some legit ways of earning out of the web. if we believe on others and not try any site, any type of works then we can't get success in the web..

(NOTE: I am not vouching for any site, software and pluging. join or download anything with your own call)
zenitzz

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 02:03:07 PM

I can't say that they are scammer but learn from the experience so far has been that investing in cloud mining is not profitable.
Posum578

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 02:07:31 PM

You want 0.0006/day for harming your computer, that is not worth LOL
Faucet is the best way if you just want 0.0006
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 02:10:33 PM

Its best to avoid such cloud mining. there have been warnings all over this forum about cloud mining about them being scam. Can't you guys learn what happen to thois previous cloud mining sites? Don't go posting here ion bitcointalk about you losing money due to bitminer.io scamming you.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 04:46:12 PM

Cloud mining's way too risky; most of them are ponzis, and the chances of them are so damn high that you may as well be investing into a Ponzi, no matter how trustworthy they seem. 0.0006 BTC a day is such a small amount; there's better ways of making bitcoin than cloud mining, one of them being signature campaigns and offering your services in the services section. Many people have had negative experiences with cloud mining, and you should probably take that as a sign. Even offering loans is a better way of gaining bitcoin if you're trying to get some extra money, and it can be profitable even if people default on their loans.
andyste

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 07:51:48 PM

majority cloud mining site only hyip scheme ponzy
only few site is real mining
so if your join in cloud mining your must ready lost money
because not only one people to know cloud mining site is true real mining or not
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2942

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 07:57:47 PM

guys bitminer.io really scam on no? my friend say paying he can wd but my other friend say scam because cannot wd
For others they are saying its legit.. but i never heard this site before..
My suggestion better to stay away in that site because it just the same as other cloud mining site and they have a guarantee if they are run or gone..
This is just like the same as ponzi or investment site..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 08:20:59 PM

Taken from their faq

You can earn 0.0006 BTC every day without investments. You can also upgrade your BitMiner to earn 0.15 BTC every day.

Do you need more proof that this is an absolutely pure scam. Even in Hashnest the most legit cloud mining if you have for example like 5000 GHS of ANT S7 miner your daily profit is just about 0.003 btc if you are lucky and they do have the Ant S7 miners there. Beside that its always suspicious when a website want to install a plugin in order to mine bitcoin. In the majority of the cases these are keyloggers or backdoors which can steal all of your passwords so better stay away and don't accept even for free cause you risk of losing your bitcoins because they can steal your password.

Another big but very big red flag also taken from their faq

You will earn 20% to 100% every time your referral gets upgrade depending on your BitMiner version. If you have BitMiner V1.0 - your profil will be 20%, 30% for V1.1, 40% for V1.2, 50% for V1.3 and 100% for V1.4

20% from a referral its a big scam in my opinion. Its clear now this is not real but only a scam.

Just asking if this is a scam makes you sound like an idiot. As you say we need no more proof then the first thing you see which claims a fixed rate of 0.0006btc a day ? Then magically you can upgrade to get more for another exact rate ? Mining is not exact, they don't speak of hashrate or anything.
I actually dont even know what to say, the kinda person that falls for this is increadable stupid. 10% per day return ?? Get real.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
axzxc1236 (OP)

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 01:41:29 AM

I didn't even heard about the site before. I am not even gonna open it. for me all cloudmining sites are just peace of shit, and no sense to join them or run their software for earn some satoshi after many months. I tried minergate for lots of months bud didn't happened anything.
but as you and the other one said, it has some investment free plans also. so I bother you to try it your self. but never ever invest their. just follow their free plans and try to withdraw your earning when you reach the payout limit. no one can prove it legit or scam except your own self..

the paid cloudmining sites are obvious scammers. but mostly the free sites, which offer some free ways to earn will worth to try. this is the only way to get some legit ways of earning out of the web. if we believe on others and not try any site, any type of works then we can't get success in the web..

(NOTE: I am not vouching for any site, software and pluging. join or download anything with your own call)
I think this website is not cloud mining....It is promoting a bitcoin mining software runs on browser from what I see in their FAQ page.
Daffadile

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 05:49:10 PM

I think this website is not cloud mining....It is promoting a bitcoin mining software runs on browser from what I see in their FAQ page.

We know this but it's total bs. Mining doesn't even work that way. No speak of hashrate just promises. So if I run this on an old piece of crap pc or the latest one it will earn the same that is what this site is telling us. Roi in 5 days lol !!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 05:59:22 PM

You better stay away from any kind of invesent in the internet theres so many of them are easily going to scam may they just take a few days then they will doom all the investors . And also you cannot find any legit investment of bitcoin unless they have a legal certificate from their country and is accepted and controlled by their government in terms pf tax .
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 06:06:48 PM

Maybe it would took you so much experience of a scam before you'd get totally aware of the investment that is not actually safe and sure . You can try to put your money to them but only if you are willing to take a risk do not blame and cry after you have lost your money because we all know that this investments are actually a scam .
Daffadile

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 07:52:10 PM

You better stay away from any kind of invesent in the internet theres so many of them are easily going to scam may they just take a few days then they will doom all the investors . And also you cannot find any legit investment of bitcoin unless they have a legal certificate from their country and is accepted and controlled by their government in terms pf tax .

Lol no and no and nope nope.

You don't need anything from your government to have a legit investment plan. You need a proper business plan with contact numbers faces and names. Not just some promise. You need signatures and legal agreements. Absolute bs that there are no investments in btc that  are not legit. Bitcoin is merely a currency and no more.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Cast12

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 07:57:32 PM

Bitminer.io is a scam. There's no way they can provide that amount of return.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 12:44:52 PM

Lol no and no and nope nope.

You don't need anything from your government to have a legit investment plan. You need a proper business plan with contact numbers faces and names. Not just some promise. You need signatures and legal agreements. Absolute bs that there are no investments in btc that  are not legit. Bitcoin is merely a currency and no more.

i think even if they have a proper business plan , contact numbers , their face or their names we still not have an ability to get them busted if ever we have been scammed by their business and it is impossible to have a legit investment like these website .
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: