Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:16:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitminer.io real or scam?  (Read 182771 times)
knyolku123

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 06:26:58 AM

I have good experience with this service. I have used it for a while. The upgrades make sense and are well priced as well as affordable for less wealthy people, too. However, I advise you to consider the opinions above me. Probably, I was just lucky in the past and I do not use the service anymore.

yeah probably you were just lucky that time because as of now it seems some people are complaining that they haven't received any payouts and it's still pending. so I guess that bitminer.io scam has already occurring right now and I wondering how many people tried this scam or if they are still expecting anything from it.
I think bitminer.io is a scam because I have withdrawn in bitminer.io but until now I not yet get payment. I get 0.005 BTC and after withdraw I didn't payment. I believe bitminer.io is a scam and I am victim.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinBarrel
Legendary

Activity: 1961
Merit: 1020

Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 05:40:27 PM

Having heard about this website recently in one of the Telegram channels I joined.
This website claims to earn 0.0000004 bitcoin every minute / 0.0006 everyday.
I've searched about this website but there is no many information.
I found this website listed in the bad list on badbitcoin.org with the reason "Don't download that plugin. It seems to be phishing Lastpass credentials", I told this to some users using this service but they try to convince me this is not true or they don't care about Lastpass because they don't use it.

I still not sure if this website is legit or not, want to hear some opinions from bitcointalk users.
I really don't know if  that site is scam or legit because it has a proof of payment. They said in the finances if you don't upgrade your account the withdrawal takes is about 30 days but if you had upgraded your account it is only takes 24 hrs. of withdrawal processed. Until now I didn't know If it is really paying if I upgrade my account.

I kept seeing this site pop up and decided to check it out. I tried withdrawing 0.01 BTC and it said it was going to take 30 days. Once my balance was around 0.02 I upgraded to V.1 for 0.01 so I could withdraw the other 0.01 quicker. Well, turns out it it says withdraws can take 20 days now.

Surely this is a scam, but was hoping I would get at least ONE payout  Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██████████████▄
   ▄█████████████████▌
  ▐███████████████████▌
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
 ██████████████████████▀
 ▀████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████
    ▀▀████████████▀▀

ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 05:00:11 AM

I have good experience with this service. I have used it for a while. The upgrades make sense and are well priced as well as affordable for less wealthy people, too. However, I advise you to consider the opinions above me. Probably, I was just lucky in the past and I do not use the service anymore.

yeah probably you were just lucky that time because as of now it seems some people are complaining that they haven't received any payouts and it's still pending. so I guess that bitminer.io scam has already occurring right now and I wondering how many people tried this scam or if they are still expecting anything from it.
I think bitminer.io is a scam because I have withdrawn in bitminer.io but until now I not yet get payment. I get 0.005 BTC and after withdraw I didn't payment. I believe bitminer.io is a scam and I am victim.

you didn't receive a payment from them so it means it already a scam that is the common thing from that kind of investment when they reached enough number of people and funds that they are looking for all withdrawal will become pending. this should be a lesson for you if you don't want this to happen again do not put any amount of your coin to the ponzi like this.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 01:00:42 PM

you didn't receive a payment from them so it means it already a scam that is the common thing from that kind of investment when they reached enough number of people and funds that they are looking for all withdrawal will become pending. this should be a lesson for you if you don't want this to happen again do not put any amount of your coin to the ponzi like this.
I really dont know whats the reason why some people keep on investing on this ponzi sites which they already know that it would surely waste off their money. Too good to be true profits are just total scams because no thing on this world could able to generate you money on that particular time.Even on offline no one could able to give you that.If they dont pay for a day then its already a scam.

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 01:31:24 PM

Having heard about this website recently in one of the Telegram channels I joined.
I found this website listed in the bad list on badbitcoin.org with the reason "Don't download that plugin. It seems to be phishing Lastpass credentials", I told this to some users using this service but they try to convince me this is not true or they don't care about Lastpass because they don't use it.

I still not sure if this website is legit or not, want to hear some opinions from bitcointalk users.
I really don't know if  that site is scam or legit because it has a proof of payment. They said in the finances if you don't upgrade your account the withdrawal takes is about 30 days but if you had upgraded your account it is only takes 24 hrs. of withdrawal processed. Until now I didn't know If it is really paying if I upgrade my account.

I kept seeing this site pop up and decided to check it out. I tried withdrawing 0.01 BTC and it said it was going to take 30 days. Once my balance was around 0.02 I upgraded to V.1 for 0.01 so I could withdraw the other 0.01 quicker. Well, turns out it it says withdraws can take 20 days now.

Surely this is a scam, but was hoping I would get at least ONE payout  Cheesy
It's obvious that such a site is nothing more than one of the many scam sites popping up hoping to earn quick money where later they run with hundred(s) of coins.

You know why they keep popping up? It's because people like you that keep putting money into something that can never be a legitimate service.

If you and other people stop with putting money in obvious scams, then eventually they will dry out and vanish as they see there is no demand for such a "service" anymore.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 01:42:39 PM

I really dont know whats the reason why some people keep on investing on this ponzi sites which they already know that it would surely waste off their money. Too good to be true profits are just total scams because no thing on this world could able to generate you money on that particular time.Even on offline no one could able to give you that.If they dont pay for a day then its already a scam.

Reason? Simple they want to earn some profits for their investmesnt and also some other who invested at them since they are newbie who doesn't know or idea on how th site look for, thats why its our oblication to warn people so there very hard earned will not turn to waste, we  should remember that scammers are theyre splattered and we need to me more carefull since we are on money industry.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 05:32:26 PM

in preference of having a passive income and they also think that they can have a big profit from ponzi, but we cannot blame them because most of the victims are newbies so they are thinking of the passive and a good income and they thought ponzi is a nice idea and the other are just a risk takers.
Ilikestapler

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 01:37:37 PM

I have an address on that site and I'm worried they might access it to steal my coins. They won't delete accounts on their site. Can I make new addresses and just use those instead?
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 02:58:23 PM

I have an address on that site and I'm worried they might access it to steal my coins. They won't delete accounts on their site. Can I make new addresses and just use those instead?
They can not hack if you different password use in your bitcoin wallet they can not access your bitcoin wallet even you are using your bitcoin address.
If you are using the same password better to change it right now before its late so that they can not access your bitcoin wallet..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jovs

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 11:43:25 PM

Yes, you can make a new address. I've read some article about SQL injection. Beware of this malware, if there is and google authenticator or SMF security on your wallet, better to use it to avoid from hacking your wallet.
Also, if you used to list your account's password, list it in hard copy or notes for safety reasons. Do not list it in your email or conversation, so that the can't see the link your accounts
trade2

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 01:15:34 AM

BitMiner: Total scam. I joined and they do pay out the first 4 payments of up to .00095000 each. This is so you will call all your friends and tell them to join. After the fourth payment they tell you to waite 10 days to get more out OR you can upgrade and get your money now. But they never let you have all your money. Then when the 10 days are up and you have requested dayly so that in ten days you get paid dayly. They switch your account from + to - and say you owe them money. DO NOT JOIN
JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 01:50:34 AM

Do not hesitate any more, 100% using the ponzi scheme or HYIP. Never put you money on that site, because you will cry before returning. From the calculations is obvious, so don't ask if there are any sites like that.
thebatletbet

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 06:43:50 AM

Do not hesitate any more, 100% using the ponzi scheme or HYIP. Never put you money on that site, because you will cry before returning. From the calculations is obvious, so don't ask if there are any sites like that.

Hyip site or ponzy scheme investment you can get much profit but you must use strategy
without strategy you always lost your money

buy hyip site is only wait to scam
and cloud mining majority only ponzy scheme not real mining, i don't know bitminer real mining or not because i never see mining hardware bitminer

never hadware never have pool is big chanche only ponzy scheme
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 02:28:06 PM

I have a pending amount of 0.040 btc from past 3 months..When i joined this site...
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 05:50:34 PM

I have a pending amount of 0.040 btc from past 3 months..When i joined this site...
You will never get paid as they are already a known scam ponzi. Whatever you see in their payment proof page here https://bitminer.io/payouts are just fake random transactions.
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 09:54:12 PM

For me, as I've experienced with this site i certainly agreed to the subject that this is a scam. I had also a pending btc there around 0.005 trying to cash out with nothing happend no amount of bitcoin arrived in my online wallet and that made me conclude that most of those minings online were scams and not legit. I would suggest that don't invest in mining, maybe find another ways of good investments that could rather generate good profit.

amaral1977

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 09:13:30 PM

I believe it´s a ponzi. They say you mine with your own computer - SCAM. they make you deposit before you can withdraw - PONZI.

So if they say they are mining, but actually they are a ponzi, they are SCAMMERS.

Heard some success stories, as in any ponzi.

I would keep away from that shit.

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
jackyp76

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 02:13:06 PM

hello friends,
Happy New Year to all. Blahblah.. I playing bitminer.io but 2 time I withdraw but it's note pending .. ok I waiting , I want know this web true or scam with coin.. ay da da.. today, it's more 30 days ..nothing , I will delete this web from list. Lost time, and you nothing ! This game want you deposit for upgrade and you can see much coin free, and then you can not withdraw, just see and look kaka.. forget this website and this game from your list, don't pay, lost time, lost money if you upgrade !. Don't do that . Thank you .. Have a nice day to you.  Kiss
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 01:49:14 AM

hello friends,
Happy New Year to all. Blahblah.. I playing bitminer.io but 2 time I withdraw but it's note pending .. ok I waiting , I want know this web true or scam with coin.. ay da da.. today, it's more 30 days ..nothing , I will delete this web from list. Lost time, and you nothing ! This game want you deposit for upgrade and you can see much coin free, and then you can not withdraw, just see and look kaka.. forget this website and this game from your list, don't pay, lost time, lost money if you upgrade !. Don't do that . Thank you .. Have a nice day to you.  Kiss

I certainly confirm that this site is a scam site this is not true miner, it do waste my time from previous month i am testing their site and found out nothing was deposited in my wallet. Every effort i did last month was all turns to nothing, please share this to your friends so that they maybe aware of whats happenning to every people who registered to this mining site were scammed.

jovs

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 01:40:30 PM

hello friends,

I certainly confirm that this site is a scam site this is not true miner, it do waste my time from previous month i am testing their site and found out nothing was deposited in my wallet. Every effort i did last month was all turns to nothing, please share this to your friends so that they maybe aware of whats happenning to every people who registered to this mining site were scammed.
That is why, never invest in a mining site without gathering knowledge or information from forum or article about it. I also used to test this site and waste nothing because I just sign up and check it if I can withdraw my balance from it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: