Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 02:35:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitminer.io real or scam?  (Read 182773 times)
Ajaxxx4k

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 04:31:59 AM

Dude!!
It is a scam.It gives you bullshit free account which give u 0.0006 btc per day.Do u think Any bt mining can give it.
Another bullshit thing is that the minimum withdraw is 0.005 btc.
And if u achieve this 0.005 btc and gonna withdraw it. It will say The bitcoin will withdraw in 30+ days that means "never". Roll Eyes Undecided

If u want to check which site is scam or not
just go to "www.badbitcoin.org"
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:57:07 AM

Yeah. They are scammers and probably you can not earn anything from them. And moreover, they also add some malware and trojan house into the software which can change a lot of information and steal bitcoin from the users. I witnessed many of my friends lose their Bitcoin in that way. Never download anything on the internet which belongs to the scammers because not only you receive nothing, your money might be lost too

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

HKGolden

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 09:09:29 AM

Go to the 'Payouts' then you can see most of the paid addresses are upgraded,
but I can still find there is some V1.0's address, which mean they didn't upgraded at all (or maybe Not, I dunno)

So really no idea how's the site pay  Huh
himshouse

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 05:22:20 PM

Having heard about this website recently in one of the Telegram channels I joined.
This website claims to earn 0.0000004 bitcoin every minute / 0.0006 everyday.
I've searched about this website but there is no many information.
I found this website listed in the bad list on badbitcoin.org with the reason "Don't download that plugin. It seems to be phishing Lastpass credentials", I told this to some users using this service but they try to convince me this is not true or they don't care about Lastpass because they don't use it.

I still not sure if this website is legit or not, want to hear some opinions from bitcointalk users.
there is no plugin to download it is just a website. It uses a cookie to save the bitcoin address you enter just like your browser saves passwords and user id's for your next visit to the website. If you want instant payout of your earnings invest $10, that doubles the earnings and gets you paid when you request payout. If you don't invest, you have to wait 30 days minimum before the owner can pay you manually.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1358
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 06:47:12 PM

Dont try those site right now i think i am one of the victim who are making those site same as other scam site.. they are getting almost all emails and after that password they will use it in some trading site to login i experience yesteday again and again logging in in my poloniex account.
So beware guys they are scammer..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
AicecreaME

Activity: 2352
Merit: 454

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 03:06:05 AM

Having heard about this website recently in one of the Telegram channels I joined.
This website claims to earn 0.0000004 bitcoin every minute / 0.0006 everyday.
I've searched about this website but there is no many information.
I found this website listed in the bad list on badbitcoin.org with the reason "Don't download that plugin. It seems to be phishing Lastpass credentials", I told this to some users using this service but they try to convince me this is not true or they don't care about Lastpass because they don't use it.

I still not sure if this website is legit or not, want to hear some opinions from bitcointalk users.

I have been tricked by this mining site also, way back when I am new in this cryptocurrency world. I have already 2 pending withdrawal and they are saying that, for me to withdraw that amount of bitcoin, I have to deposit some bitcoin to them, which I didn't do. Because who will gives you bitcoin without doing anything, and you can just leave it out there and it will keep on mining bitcoin, and you could claim it by just waiting until you have reached the minimum withdrawal amount, this is just Wow, beginners would be fool really on something like this.

This site must be reported or must shutdown by Ddos because it is really a scam, they are not paying. It will just a waste of time hoping to receive free bitcoins to them. It is more better to do signature campaign which you are sure that you are going to get paid with bitcoin.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:57:35 AM

Dont try those site right now i think i am one of the victim who are making those site same as other scam site.. they are getting almost all emails and after that password they will use it in some trading site to login i experience yesteday again and again logging in in my poloniex account.
So beware guys they are scammer..

Sites that offer you a better return then average companies can give you are 10/10 a scam. Don't get tempted because with bitcoin they found a way to easily run with your money.
When I started with btc i tried those fishy sites too, but after having lost money i've decided to never participate in a site that offer a deal to good to be true.

Follow that rule and you will save a lot of money my friends.

HKGolden

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 04:38:39 AM

but I can still find there is some V1.0's address, which mean they didn't upgraded at all (or maybe Not, I dunno)

After I mentioned then the site deleted the version on their Payouts page  Undecided Undecided Undecided
Anyway, requested a withdrawn there and let see will I get paid.
dejavuboy

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:14:27 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2017, 08:07:30 AM by dejavuboy

I have been waiting my satoshis since 2016/09/13  till today.
Plus he doesn't pay refeal commissions either.
lots of fake BTC addresses on  payout link.  newbie scammers!  Grin

here is the proof

http://imgur.com/a/mhV10

http://imgur.com/a/mhV10
LoverAli94

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 11:50:45 PM

Hi,
It seems that it's been proved that this site is a scam, but i'm wondering how they managed to create that FAKE payment proof list! because it's connected to blockchain.Is it someone else's transaction?  And how should we know that it's fake?! because i wanna try my luck and invest a little in some popular and paying hyip sites and i thought that payment proof is a good way to make sure that they're paying.So how should i recognize a fake payment proof from real one?
Thanks in advance.
babsalt1975

Activity: 526

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 08:03:37 AM

Hi,
It seems that it's been proved that this site is a scam, but i'm wondering how they managed to create that FAKE payment proof list! because it's connected to blockchain.Is it someone else's transaction?  And how should we know that it's fake?! because i wanna try my luck and invest a little in some popular and paying hyip sites and i thought that payment proof is a good way to make sure that they're paying.So how should i recognize a fake payment proof from real one?
Thanks in advance.

With the blockchain being an open source ledger, it is very easy for one to duplicate transactions and make them to appear as if they are his. That is why some of us who are not very informed about the blockchain technology will end up believing them and can not differentiate between a fake a and a genuine transaction.
LoverAli94

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 10:39:24 PM

Hi,
Thanks in advance.

With the blockchain being an open source ledger, it is very easy for one to duplicate transactions and make them to appear as if they are his. That is why some of us who are not very informed about the blockchain technology will end up believing them and can not differentiate between a fake a and a genuine transaction.
Thank you for your response.Is there a topic or anything that i can learn the difference between a fake and a genuine transaction.because it is something very important in world of btc and i don't know it.I would be happy and grateful if you show me a way to learn it.
Thanks again.
rossjamie

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 07:53:37 AM

Now they hide it, we can't know who upgrade it or still V1.0.

btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 08:40:41 AM

i tried it few months back...nothing happened only asking for upgrade..

total scamm
babsalt1975

Activity: 526

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 10:36:53 AM

Everything that you see on this site is fake, don't believe that there addresses that upgraded and were paid. If at all there was one, I am very sure he could have come to this thread and testified that he indeed upgraded and got paid. So far, no one has done that. So it still remains a SCAM.
HKGolden

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 06:35:06 AM

Everything that you see on this site is fake, don't believe that there addresses that upgraded and were paid. If at all there was one, I am very sure he could have come to this thread and testified that he indeed upgraded and got paid. So far, no one has done that. So it still remains a SCAM.

I saw 1 member in Local section who upgraded and received payment,
however, he is still a Newbie with acc created on February 01, 2017.
dejavuboy

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 08:04:19 AM

report him to Google AdSense too.

Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 09:50:26 PM

That previous experience of mine made me avoid any mining sites info because all of that could scam us. I must conclude that bitminer.io is not real and confirm it is a scam. I earned nothing even a satoshi to btc its purely none of them that time I am wasting for their web miner turned to bubble and not profit.
Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 10:59:07 PM

After skimming through their FAQ, i think its fair to say that they are a scam, no real information is provided about mining operations as would be expected by legit cloud mining sites. Make sure you dont sign up to their site or download anything from it

gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 01:18:05 PM

After skimming through their FAQ, i think its fair to say that they are a scam, no real information is provided about mining operations as would be expected by legit cloud mining sites. Make sure you dont sign up to their site or download anything from it

Yes I agree, and based in what I had researched about many feedbacks online to this site was really bad. I saw some videos from youtube which made me believe that bitminer.io was just the same with other mining sites offering ghosts investments, and certainly a scam site impressions from those who were a victim.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: