Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:16:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitminer.io real or scam?  (Read 182773 times)
jayeeyee

Activity: 191
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:37:52 AM

But me i already withdraw my balance there before directly in my xapo wallet, but now i am not active in claiming in faucet because i am too busy in my job, bitminer is one of the good faucet for me specially if you have more time for that site.

Either you're shilling for the site or the last time you were able to wirthdraw was months to years ago (most likely the latter) when the ponzi site was still paying. This isn't the case anymore and I would not advertise the site as paying as you would be making an entirely false statement. Bitminer.io's faucet and paid plans are NOT PAYING.
Koal-84
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1085

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:58:55 AM

Bitminer.io, bitminer.eu and all sites with the same scripts I have seen is scam. It doesn't pay with and without investment.
But me i already withdraw my balance there before directly in my xapo wallet, but now i am not active in claiming in faucet because i am too busy in my job, bitminer is one of the good faucet for me specially if you have more time for that site.

THATS a BIG SCAM the don't pay anything...

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
raymart0720

Activity: 322
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:45:05 AM

dammit
Ive been waiting for days and I only knew that BITMINER.IO si scam my time and efforts huhuhuhuuhuh they are all wasted now Angry Cry
Anony121

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:34:33 AM

I think it is actually pretty funny that people are saying that they got paid on the first place (lol)

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway."
pairinpay

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:39:00 PM

This is scam omg, i just depo. ooh...
Yes I've read some articles and it turns out to be a true scam  Cry
dilvik

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:14:40 AM

Having heard about this website recently in one of the Telegram channels I joined.
This website claims to earn 0.0000004 bitcoin every minute / 0.0006 everyday.
I've searched about this website but there is no many information.
I found this website listed in the bad list on badbitcoin.org with the reason "Don't download that plugin. It seems to be phishing Lastpass credentials", I told this to some users using this service but they try to convince me this is not true or they don't care about Lastpass because they don't use it.

I still not sure if this website is legit or not, want to hear some opinions from bitcointalk users.

Bitcoin.io, in my opinion,is a REAL SCAM. I faced the same situation. After my balance accumulated to more than .005 bitcoin, I tried to withdraw and got their standard reply stating: "Hello! BitMiner has detected couple accounts on your ip, but there can only be one V1.0 active. This can be caused by VPN or another PC on your network. Sorry but you cant have couple free V1.0 accounts as stated in BitMiner FAQ. Similar accounts can not be deleted. You can solve this problem by upgrading BitMiner. Upgraded versions have no such limitations. Date: 2017-08-25 05:46:41 "
Then I sent more support tickets stating that I never opened a second account and demanded my withdrawal amount. All the time I got the same answer and then once I got this reply:  "Hello! System tells us another account 18VcVHiULBuwex7vqYAaBq1XBsxoDqu2A7 uses same ip. This can be caused by VPN or another PC on your network. Similar accounts can not be deleted. You can solve this problem by upgrading BitMiner. Upgraded versions have no such limitations. Date: 2017-08-25 15:53:22"
The same account number had been mentioned by them as a standard reply to few other members, which I saw here in other posts.
Then I sent few more support tickets and got their same standard replies. And lastly, I sent them this message: "Please refer to my previous Support Ticket with Ticket PIN: CC0E0DC Category: Withdrawal questions. Are you as sick like a PARROT ? You are able to repeat the words (your answers), but you do not understand its meaning. Give me a single proper justifiable answer. Are you really a STUPID person ? You CHEATER & A LIAR? SHUT YOUR MOUTH & STOP PARROTING. OTHERWISE YOU MIGHT LOSE YOUR TONGUE ONE DAY. Date: 2017-08-26 21:32:15"
Taking into account all the above events, I'm sure that this is really a SCAM website. My advice to people who are planning to deal with this website: DON'T JOIN BITCOIN.IO & NEVER UPGRADE. OTHERWISE YOU'LL DEFINITELY LOSE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY AND BECOME ANOTHER VICTIM OF A PONZI SCHEME.
Btchunter3333

Activity: 486
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:09:15 PM

Bitcoin io is a scam site. Better than invest in this site, buy a bitcoin miner or an Asic Rig to mining altcoins or of you have a good PC you can mine with gpu.
evern

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:14:33 AM

Its best to avoid such cloud mining. there have been warnings all over this forum about cloud mining about them being scam. Can't you guys learn what happen to thois previous cloud mining sites? Don't go posting here ion bitcointalk about you losing money due to bitminer.io scamming you.
My brother get some of 500k H
But me i can't
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 09:55:25 AM

There are already big companies in the market like hashflare and genesis which are going down and you are speaking about the mining site which has popped up from middle of no where. Also that much money per day per minute might just make you rich in few years looking at the price of bitcoin and current growth rate. Honestly speaking mining with cloud technology is not profitable and there is no real mining activity that takes place behind the website. Some of them just pose of doing the mining but there is no real evidence due to anonymity of the blockchain.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

jolly93

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:50:58 PM

Please note!

Hello,

I would like to prove to you by means of pictures that you are deceived by the operators website "bitminer.io" for your money.

The site is run by criminals who give the impression that you can earn money by registering and upgrading your account. In fact, only small disbursements are made to convince you of an account upgrade.

This scam platform is operated and hosted by the Russian web hosting provider "sweb.ru".

Please DO NOT log in to this site and DO NOT make any payments to these fraudsters. They are criminal and should be prosecuted immediately and sentenced to a long term of imprisonment.

Please contact the Russian web hosting provider "sweb.ru" and tell him that he provides his services to criminals, who have already deceived a large number of people by many thousand dollars, so that the provider can quickly get the site out of the Internet access.

I advise the injured party to file a criminal complaint against the operators of the website "bitminer.io", so that the responsible persons can be identified, arrested and imprisoned as soon as possible.

Here are some pictures that prove the fraud:

http://img1.picload.org/image/dggcawpi/08-09-_2017_16-45-44.jpg

http://img1.picload.org/image/dggcawpw/08-09-_2017_16-48-50.jpg

http://img1.picload.org/image/dggcawwr/08-09-_2017_16-50-15.jpg

http://img1.picload.org/image/dggcawwa/08-09-_2017_16-52-11.jpg

http://img1.picload.org/image/dggcawwl/08-09-_2017_17-11-20.jpg

http://img1.picload.org/image/dggcawwi/08-09-_2017_17-11-50.jpg
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:41:41 AM

Please note!

Hello,

I would like to prove to you by means of pictures that you are deceived by the operators website "bitminer.io" for your money.

The site is run by criminals who give the impression that you can earn money by registering and upgrading your account. In fact, only small disbursements are made to convince you of an account upgrade.

This scam platform is operated and hosted by the Russian web hosting provider "sweb.ru".

Please DO NOT log in to this site and DO NOT make any payments to these fraudsters. They are criminal and should be prosecuted immediately and sentenced to a long term of imprisonment.

Please contact the Russian web hosting provider "sweb.ru" and tell him that he provides his services to criminals, who have already deceived a large number of people by many thousand dollars, so that the provider can quickly get the site out of the Internet access.

I advise the injured party to file a criminal complaint against the operators of the website "bitminer.io", so that the responsible persons can be identified, arrested and imprisoned as soon as possible.

Great research. Many thanks for sharing.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:25:56 PM

Having heard about this website recently in one of the Telegram channels I joined.
I found this website listed in the bad list on badbitcoin.org with the reason "Don't download that plugin. It seems to be phishing Lastpass credentials", I told this to some users using this service but they try to convince me this is not true or they don't care about Lastpass because they don't use it.

I still not sure if this website is legit or not, want to hear some opinions from bitcointalk users.
i try the site its scam because i withdraw there but no bitcoin go to my address,try eobot mining that is legit many of bitcoin user invest in that site so better is search first then try to ask someone if my post here is not true about eobot

Sohailul

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:13:48 AM

Bitminer site is not real. If you don't invest this site. So that site not give you any single payment. If you invest that site. Then you get payment. This payment is only one time. Next time, they don't give you payment. So that site is not real.
black014

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

" SIMPLE BUT HARD WORKER"💪😁

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:07:59 PM

I think it's a scam bitminer.io, I can not get my accrued at the amount of 3.7mbtc maybe, it's still necessary to upgrade the premium but it's hard to trust such a scam just like that stuff, now it's spread that cloud mining sites are a little bit of a chance that you will find reliable cloud mining, if I am you i do not believe in bitminer.io That is, this is a big scam
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:47:05 AM

Yes, it seems this scam site has been scattered in social media, because my friend in facebook send me a link with their referral but then I refuse to accept and I told him that that site is a scam especially that he already invested their to upgrade his account, sad to know that it was late when I told him that he was scammed by that one.
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:30:26 PM

btcprominer, bitminer, and startminer are all scam. They share the same owner who is also a scammer. He has an account in the forum but it is inactive now. Don't trust those sites. You can't even upgrade from your own balance. It means that there is suspicious actions. Also you could only withdraw once you've invest in every version, 1 confirmed withdraw = 1 upgrade.
black014

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:58:46 PM

majority cloud mining site only hyip scheme ponzy
only few site is real mining
so if your join in cloud mining your must ready lost money
because not only one people to know cloud mining site is true real mining or not
yeah thats true, only newbie did not know what cloud mining is, some of them want to earn big money in easy way so sometimes they are victim of the scammer like cloud mining/hyip..
black014

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:04:21 PM

Please note!

Hello,

Great research. Many thanks for sharing.
haha lol.. this is the same as what happened to me always pending when i request for pay out so I decide to stopped trusting to cloud mining like this one.
black014

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:14:29 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2017, 09:40:43 PM by black014

i can say that site is just another HYIP/ponzi site where you will get paid if there are more investors come and make deposit after you. there is no real mining, they say you will mine using your browser? f*** that shit. even GPU's will have hard time generating that much coins daily
yes that is really true base on my expirience this bitminer.io they always pending my request pay out, like, i'll withdraw the minimum amount this day then after a week i visite the site again but they do not approved my payout UNTI NOW... it is very annoying.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:30:26 PM

The other's said bitminer.io is not a scam, but for me base on my experience bitminer.io is a real scam because i reach the minimum withdrawal and i try to withdraw but my withdrawal status is pending until now. And i think before you can withdraw using that mining site you can deposit first, that's why i doubted that site is legit or not.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: