Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:13:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin @ $592.. we are crashing  (Read 3483 times)
Auponef

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 05:29:45 PM

crashing is a big word . you should not use it to describe a normal fall.
the price has fallen %10 approximately last week because of the bad news of bitfinex. it is not the first time to see this kind of fall.

The bitcoin price is not crashing. It is just dropping to $570 now. I think the market hot spot is in the altcoin such as Ethereum and Dash coin.
yeah, it is just a small drop, the crash would be if it was dumped to a half price, in my opinion it is good that the price is not just having spikes up

Small drop day after day is very concerning. I just hope it is due to the holiday season so that the interest is low now.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 05:35:15 PM

the price has fallen %10 approximately last week because of the bad news of bitfinex. it is not the first time to see this kind of fall.

The bitcoin price is not crashing. It is just dropping to $570 now. I think the market hot spot is in the altcoin such as Ethereum and Dash coin.
yeah, it is just a small drop, the crash would be if it was dumped to a half price, in my opinion it is good that the price is not just having spikes up

Small drop day after day is very concerning. I just hope it is due to the holiday season so that the interest is low now.

We are already heading back up to $580.
China is already slightly above that level and for now it looks like we are breaking a bearish triangle.
Give it another few more days and with a bit of luck and positive momentum we could be back in the 600s.
So there is absolutely nothing to be worried about.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 07:27:02 PM

There is nothing to worry about. Use these little drops in your advantage to buy up some coins. If you play it smart, then you can even buy all the way to the bottom before it's heading up again.
funbarrel

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 12:57:56 PM

well i guess you are right, i hope though that from now on we will see a decent increase and we will be able to make some good money with bitcoins

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
dumana

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 05:09:15 PM

well i guess you are right, i hope though that from now on we will see a decent increase and we will be able to make some good money with bitcoins

I do not see a big rise in the near future. There is no good news to drive up the price. The price will stay below $650.
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 05:22:32 PM

There is nothing to worry about. Use these little drops in your advantage to buy up some coins. If you play it smart, then you can even buy all the way to the bottom before it's heading up again.
active traders will love this situation, yeah they only buy when the price fall then wait a little time until the price goes up. actually the price churned that sought by the investors so that they want to put their money in bitcoin.

crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 05:50:44 PM

I would not panic, even if the price fall below $500. but if the price fell below $500 a good decision to buy.
prices fall would not make me panic to sell. because I believe the end of the year the price of bitcoin will rise.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 06:04:01 PM

I would not panic, even if the price fall below $500. but if the price fell below $500 a good decision to buy.
prices fall would not make me panic to sell. because I believe the end of the year the price of bitcoin will rise.
Yeah its always good to buy if the price of bitcoin will goes down but the problem we dont know if the price will decrease or not.. because i believe that bitcoin will stay at this level..
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 06:07:03 PM

Bitcoin market is very manipulated. Price is slowly pushed down then one day jumps up then slowly pushed down. It will be volatile for a very very long time. I'm going to wait until Bitcoin drops more and then buy and us it to buy other coins. No benefit of holding.

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 06:12:15 PM

The price today is 569.0 and looks like this week this is the stable price of bitcoin.. and i hope the price will not decrease more soon. we need new site that can accept bitcoin as payment that can be viral so that the price of bitcoin will decrease more soon..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:33:20 PM

The price today is 569.0 and looks like this week this is the stable price of bitcoin.. and i hope the price will not decrease more soon. we need new site that can accept bitcoin as payment that can be viral so that the price of bitcoin will decrease more soon..

I am not interested in day charts but I do feel that the time for bitcoin to go back to 650 dollar will come soon.
There is no reason that we stay under 600 dollar now. Support can be much higher.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: