Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 02:24:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC.com Bitcoin & Bitcoin Cash WALLET | Mobile & Web | Secure & trusted.  (Read 33549 times)
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:21:47 PM

If I no longer have the .PDF file but I have the printed document, is that going to work? I mean, i need to actually import the file or I could simply type the information's from it. I also want to know what is the plan regarding BCC, there will be support to send and receive it on the wallet in the future?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 04:33:58 PM

If I no longer have the .PDF file but I have the printed document, is that going to work? I mean, i need to actually import the file or I could simply type the information's from it. I also want to know what is the plan regarding BCC, there will be support to send and receive it on the wallet in the future?

You can simply type the information in of course! As the official statement stated, at the moment, we will not be supporting Bitcoin Cash in the wallet, you can however withdraw it if you have an account with us before the hard fork occurs.

DEMAND STRATUMV2 MINING POOL: DMND.WORK
CreepyHacker

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:34:52 AM

Hello is there any way to import a Wallet address via 12 word phrase???
Because I am looking for an Wallet which accept definitely Bitcoin Cash and Blockchain.info doesn't support this currency isn't it?
neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 12:06:33 PM

Hello is there any way to import a Wallet address via 12 word phrase???
Because I am looking for an Wallet which accept definitely Bitcoin Cash and Blockchain.info doesn't support this currency isn't it?

Yes of course! https://recovery.blocktrail.com/

We will provide our users with a tool to allow the extract of Bitcoin Cash from the @btccom_official wallet using the PDF wallet backup.

neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 01:46:25 PM

The Ultimate Guide to Get Your Bitcoin Cash

https://blog.btc.com/the-ultimate-guide-to-get-your-bitcoin-cash-a0c2c96f334

yazx

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:24:49 PM

why?

please help
neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 10:12:59 AM

why?

please help

Please, send an email to support@btc.com so we can re-enable cosigning. Thank you

yazx

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:15:09 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2017, 09:35:46 PM by yazx

why?

please help

Please, send an email to support@btc.com so we can re-enable cosigning. Thank you

I have already sent an email. But you still not answered, I have waited a long time

Please check

You should not freeze our money. Except your service is a scam.

neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 01:21:06 PM

why?

please help

I have already sent an email. But you still not answered, I have waited a long time

Please check gta_yagame@hotmail.co.th

Our support staff says they've responded like an hour ago! Please check your email, thanks.

yazx

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:35:55 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2017, 02:08:17 PM by yazx

why?

please help

Our support staff says they've responded like an hour ago! Please check your email, thanks.

no any email sent to me now, (edit i got message from hashnest ticket say: Hi, Please deposit or withdraw after 3 August 08:00.)

i post this now, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2060532.0

unit i can move money out of here. I will update in this topic

You are not specified in the contract or agreement about freeze mymoney

It is what makes me feel bad and I do not like this, i want my money now
neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 04:04:34 PM

why?

please help

no any email sent to me now, (edit i got message from hashnest ticket say: Hi, Please deposit or withdraw after 3 August 08:00.)

Escalated, apologies for the delay

yazx

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:14:59 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2017, 09:36:18 PM by yazx

I want to withdraw my money now. Angry Angry Angry
You can't freeze my money.
Poor service and delay

why?

please help

Please check

yazx

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:01:17 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2017, 09:34:56 PM by yazx

I want to withdraw my money now. Angry Angry Angry
You can't freeze my money.
Poor service and delay

why?

please help

update 03/08/2017  

my money still freeze,  

They let me change my password. For safety I made a change
They told me to respond to the email to confirm. but today they not reply any my email and my money still freeze

Angry Angry Angry
yazx

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:35:42 PM

#update 2

they send this link to me now https://recovery.blocktrail.com/
i try recrvery to new wallet now

The problem has been resolved.

With slow and unspecified services on Wallet recovery, the freezing of money is unreasonable.

I have decided to move to another wallet. And will not come back to BTC.COM

poor service  Angry Angry Angry
neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 08:56:27 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2017, 11:50:24 AM by neutraLTC

#update 2

they send this link to me now https://recovery.blocktrail.com/
i try recrvery to new wallet now

The problem has been resolved.

With slow and unspecified services on Wallet recovery, the freezing of money is unreasonable.

I have decided to move to another wallet. And will not come back to BTC.COM

poor service  Angry Angry Angry

Our security system disabled co-signing on your account because of unusual or suspicious activity. Like we explained to you many times before you could of just had easily withdrawn your bitcoin with the backup pdf to another wallet or system.

neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 05:26:22 PM

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:13:36 PM

--snipe--
It's good to see you're the only online wallet that provides support for BCH by providing a recovery tool.I have a few questions before I use the service.
 -> I have a blockchain.info wallet with access to my private keys,is it possible to just export the key into your BCH tool without having to import my wallet into BTC.com's wallet first ?
 -> Do I have to transfer my funds into BTC.com wallet and then convert those funds into BCH ?
What are the security risks involved ? How vulnerable is one from getting their coins compromised in the process ?
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:36:03 PM

It's good to see you're the only online wallet that provides support for BCH by providing a recovery tool.I have a few questions before I use the service.
 -> I have a blockchain.info wallet with access to my private keys,is it possible to just export the key into your BCH tool without having to import my wallet into BTC.com's wallet first ?
 -> Do I have to transfer my funds into BTC.com wallet and then convert those funds into BCH ?
What are the security risks involved ? How vulnerable is one from getting their coins compromised in the process ?

1. If you have the private keys, I'd suggest using Coinomi android application, just scan the QR code (private key) and you are good to go. The recovery tool is only meant for people who had their funds on BTC.com before the august fork and want to get their BCH now and the fork occured.

2. I'm not entirely sure of what you mean here. If you had BTC before prior the fork as I said earlier, you can claim BCH otherwise you can't. They created a BCH wallet today, you can use it to store BCH there (If you don't want to leave them at exchanges or download an unknown wallet like ElectronCash for example).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:21:02 PM

1. If you have the private keys, I'd suggest using Coinomi android application, just scan the QR code (private key) and you are good to go. The recovery tool is only meant for people who had their funds on BTC.com before the august fork and want to get their BCH now and the fork occured.
Thanks for explaining it.So I can use the coinomi wallet to get my BCH according to the bitcoins stored on my blockchain.info wallet before 1st August ?

2. I'm not entirely sure of what you mean here. If you had BTC before prior the fork as I said earlier, you can claim BCH otherwise you can't. They created a BCH wallet today, you can use it to store BCH there (If you don't want to leave them at exchanges or download an unknown wallet like ElectronCash for example).
So get my BCH from coinomi and store it on the BCH wallet from BTC.com ? Sounds good.Thanks for the info man!
neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 08:06:35 AM

Thanks for the great answer, Omega. Please let us know if you and everyone else reading this for that matter are enjoying the new bitcoin cash wallet.

Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: