Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:14:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC.com Bitcoin & Bitcoin Cash WALLET | Mobile & Web | Secure & trusted.  (Read 33553 times)
neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 03:46:28 PM

Been using BTC.com wallet on iOS for about 4-5 months now without issue.  Today I updated the app and then it subsequently prompted me to login, and then asked for 2fa key.  I go to Authy for my key, it is no longer there.  Need the QR code within the wallet to re-add the key.  Restore from the PDF backup?  Nope, my hard drive and all docs were wiped 2 months ago when updating systems.   

Do I have any recourse here or are my coins and wallet access lost forever?  I obviously have username, password, pin #, wallet #, coin amount, etc.  I don't understand why Authy dropped my key for btc.com wallet, nor do I really understand why 2fa was required again after the update, as opposed to just the pin. 

Someone give me some hope!

Apologies for that, have you sent an email to support@btc.com? thanks

DEMAND STRATUMV2 MINING POOL: DMND.WORK
neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 03:47:45 PM

Hello, I just signed up for online wallet with BTC.com
Questions..

1. where is the log out button?
2. addresses are the same for both btc and bch? if we create an address for btc, it also appears on bch?

Hope someone can answer asap. Many thanks!

1. glad to hear you found it
2. no, they are two different wallets, thus when you create an address on btc for example, it will not appear for bch.

for support always email support@btc.com

neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 03:50:46 PM

The fees are out of control. I'm trying to send 0.2 BTC and the fees are 0.008 BTC (60$ with current rates) for optimal and 0.006 for Low priority and no, my addresses are not used to receive multiple micro payments. The accelerated priority seem to have some decent fees but again, it's bugged, the fees shown below the amount and address you type are lower then the one shown where you're asked to type your password and 2FA code for some reason.

we have switched off the accelerated tx's for now. we will reinstate them at a later time.

Vaylon

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:47:50 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 12:58:36 PM by Vaylon

Hi!
I can’t transfer money from my wallet.
Screenshot below http://i.piccy.info/i9/985f02716a0293ff9b32f94237afdf26/1511959513/124023/1200771/47MZ39fUSdiCqk86DMTWfA.png
I created a wallet for a long time ago using data from blocktrail. The account was first registered on blocktrail (as developer), then switched to wallet.btc by logging in using the same data. It was a long time ago (more than 2 months ago) and I can’t remember whether the system offered me to save a pdf file. In my application, it appears that the backup of the wallet is saved, but I don’t even know where it is stored. http://i.piccy.info/i9/609f7357ff84bf325bc6b0bb20b27d46/1511959581/216654/1200771/export.png
I have all the downloads saved on the computer, but I did’t find this backup pdf. Unsuspecting, I kept my money on this wallet, but now I wanted to transfer part of it, I can’t do it. I have access to a wallet on your service. I can enter it with a browser, android and iPhone application.
But I can not do anything with bitcoins on account.
If necessary, I can confirm that this is my wallet in any way you want. I'm afraid that the bitcoins haven’t disappeared, I hope for your understanding and help.
I wrote to technical support, but I haven't received a reply yet. Here I painted the problem in more detail.
Waiting for Your answer!
Thank you.
UlrichN

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:15:39 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 01:59:10 PM by UlrichN

After having communicated with the support of this wallet, I can conclude that this is nothing but a scam.

My issue began in December 2016 where I recieved a small amount of satoshi on the wallet,
unable to send the money to another wallet as fee was much higher than the balance, I just
figured that the balance needs to be higher to grow past the fee.

As the months passed by, I recieved a total of 10 deposits to the wallet, every single time the fee grew
higher than the balance itself.

The balance is currently: 0.00122412 Bitcoin ≃ $12.46
The fee they claim it costs to send: 0.00450204 Bitcoin ≃ $45.82

I do several transactions of bitcoin every single day from other wallets and there is NONE of them which
requires such an extreme "network" fee.

Furthermore, upon requesting the BCH-cosigning to be enabled in my initial ticket, it got ignored.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6165

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:58:36 AM

The transactions are now by default SegWit ones and so are the addresses? also, what's the ETA for BitcoinGold extraction tool?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
awardix

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:18:32 PM

Cannot send BCHs from wallet miner@23it.ru. "cosigning is disabled".
Writed 2 emails to support@btc.com, but no answer!!! please unfreeze my money!!
tried to do recovery procedure, but it works only with BTC!
neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 09:47:03 AM

The transactions are now by default SegWit ones and so are the addresses? also, what's the ETA for BitcoinGold extraction tool?

OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:59:38 PM

I just came across your new import private keys feature. I want to know, If someone does that, that imported address will be recoverable using the PDF we first or not? Also, Trezor is a BIP44 wallet, It should work too, no?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 7116

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 04:00:54 PM

I want to know, If someone does that, that imported address will be recoverable using the PDF we first or not?
Probably not. It should be the same as importing an individual private key in your Blockchain.info wallet. Your seed will only be able to restore the addresses derivated from the seed, and not the ones imported afterwards.

Also, Trezor is a BIP44 wallet, It should work too, no?
Not sure why someone would import a Trezor wallet in a web wallet. It's a waste of the extra security you get with a hardware wallet. (Maybe if you have your old wallet seed but doesn't have the device anymore)

But if it's a BIP44 seed, it should work. And if it's a BIP39 seed, you can convert it to BIP44 with the iancoleman's tool.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 08:55:05 AM

Hi all, i'm not sure you've seen it but now we have a bitcoin cash block explorer here: https://bch.btc.com/

rawedok

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:09:04 PM

Hi there,

I issued a payment nearly 2 days ago for a push service (https://pushtx.btc.com/#/). I paid via TrustPay. My transaction is still stuck and I didn't get any confirmation at all. How do I know when/if btc.com took care of my transaction? Unfrtunately I can only send 1 pm/day on this forum. As my transaction is stuck for some days now, I really would appreciate any progress in that matter. I can provide the details, I just need to know where I can contact someone of btc.com/the push service.

Thanks & cheers.
neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 10:33:48 AM

Hi there,

I issued a payment nearly 2 days ago for a push service (https://pushtx.btc.com/#/). I paid via TrustPay. My transaction is still stuck and I didn't get any confirmation at all. How do I know when/if btc.com took care of my transaction? Unfrtunately I can only send 1 pm/day on this forum. As my transaction is stuck for some days now, I really would appreciate any progress in that matter. I can provide the details, I just need to know where I can contact someone of btc.com/the push service.

Thanks & cheers.

Hey, please contact support -> support@btc.com thank you

neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 03:46:45 PM

New Blog Post:

https://blog.btc.com/this-is-how-you-can-save-up-on-bitcoin-transaction-fees-8bc6d942a776

neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 09:22:26 AM

📣 Have you sent Bitcoin Cash to a Bitcoin Segwit address? Worry not! https://BTC.com  has got you covered!

We are proud to announce our new Bitcoin Cash recovery service. Please send an email to admin@btc.com to begin the process. 😎#BitcoinCash #SegWit $BCH $BTC

OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:10:32 PM

Is there is anyway to delete our accounts (with no ability to recover it)? I have some funds left in the account but I don't really care as the fees will be higher then the amount being sent anyway.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 01:52:33 PM

Is there is anyway to delete our accounts (with no ability to recover it)? I have some funds left in the account but I don't really care as the fees will be higher then the amount being sent anyway.

Nope. We are working around the clock on different ways to reduce the fees for our users.

neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 04:38:08 PM

jimmy1205

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:31:32 PM

Is it just me or is the transaction fee for sending BTC too crazy? it is now at 0.04BTC or about $600 to send any amount while bitinfochart.com shows its about $55...

Any way to send my btc off from BTC.com's wallet with lesser fee? I don't mind slower transaction speed.

OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:43:01 PM

Is it just me or is the transaction fee for sending BTC too crazy? it is now at 0.04BTC or about $600 to send any amount while bitinfochart.com shows its about $55...

Any way to send my btc off from BTC.com's wallet with lesser fee? I don't mind slower transaction speed.

I already reported this issue multiple times and I ended up leaving the wallet and some of my funds there. No, there is no way because they only allow two options and both are overpriced. As stupid as this may sound to some people, I'm starting to believe they are doing this on purpose to make people switch to BCH.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████