Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:16:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lazaruscoin - 💰10M COINS💰 - 💰 SDK - PYTHON 💰 MARKETING PROGRAM  (Read 28603 times)
MargonCreatives

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 09:03:05 AM

I was the designer of the coin and Lazarus seem like a awesome coin. Hope we have a good ICO so more and more people can benefit

░░▒░     
        ░░▒▒▒░     
        ░▒▒▓▓░░   
░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒░░   
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░
▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░ ░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░    ░▒▓▓▓▓
░░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓
▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░
░░▒▓▓▓░░           
 ░▒▓▓▒░           
Lazarus2016 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 09:22:53 AM

TIMER TILL END OF ICO (50% BONUS)

Lazarus2016 (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 09:35:36 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2016, 10:44:20 AM by Lazarus2016

So far ICO balance is:
TheBrokenGlasstower

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 09:52:39 AM

I'd be willing to do the German translation.
Lazarus2016 (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 09:55:49 AM

I'd be willing to do the German translation.

Go ahead.
Lazarus2016 (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 10:32:51 AM

Total coins for sale = 10 Millions
Total coins mined/forged by DPOS in first year = 31 Million

Is above math correct?

if yes then I would rather be a delegate than participate in ICO with 300% inflation rate for first year.

Time will be adjusted to 1 block per 100 seconds so this would mean that there will be 3.1 Million extra coins per year. We want to reward the people that support the coin by forging. A lot of people will join forging as the rewards aren't bad. This is the first High Yield coin on the market and is a different concept then similar coins like Waves.

The idea around this coin is close to the idea that LIR has. We would like to create a online gambling site and work with buybacks and dividends depending on the returns on our site.  Our team exists out of Indian Developers (to reduce cost). Depending on the ICO results more and more can be delivered. Also higher ICO results would mean possible higher buybacks and the time that the coin is dropping. Those coins that we buyback from the market will be either used for bounties or being destroyed.

Maybe you also notice that our bounties are being paid in BTC to prevent any dumping when the coin is trading on the market. There is also no development funds (as a lot of other coins have) as we believe when the investors give us the necessary funds that we should have enough money to complete our targets and we will use our personal funds to buy LAZ coins at the marketplace.
Daisy14

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 10:46:02 AM

I will like to take part in this campaign. Please sign me up Grin
kenscho

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 10:48:39 AM

pools?
Lazarus2016 (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 10:49:33 AM

pools?

There are no pools. It is a DPOS coin. Meaning that you have to buy some coins, become a delegate and receive DPOS blocks.
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 10:57:24 AM

Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/Lazarus_coin
I am now following you on twitter
username :  @Jawad_ID
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 11:03:22 AM

How is this different from the rest of lisk clone?
One thing that i see this coins advantage is that it only have about 10M supply which could resultto have high value.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 6002

Meh.

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 11:31:54 AM

So, If I want to invest. What do I do? Just send the btc and give you the txid, or what?

Mr.Pro

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 12:49:17 PM

One thing that i see this coins advantage is that it only have about 10M supply which could resultto have high value.

This shit won't even hit high values.. there are tons of crap coins with a 10m supply but didn't even worth any cent in their early months
Lazarus2016 (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 06:55:33 PM

It is not just less coins, it is also high rewards for people that are delegates. Also it is not just a clone, as LISK forging is even not working and our forging functionality is working as expected. So you can say that Lisk has a broken coin, maybe they already fixed it the last weeks but it didn't work in the beginning.

Lazarus2016 (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 06:56:28 PM

So, If I want to invest. What do I do? Just send the btc and give you the txid, or what?

Correct. or you can use the last four digits of your user id:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=881377

So for you that would be 1377. When you want to deposit 0.05 BTC then you deposit 0.05001377 BTC so then I also know it is yours.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 6002

Meh.

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 07:23:08 PM

So for you that would be 1377. When you want to deposit 0.05 BTC then you deposit 0.05001377 BTC so then I also know it is yours.

Awesome, Thanks for letting me know! Smiley

Lazarus2016 (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 07:25:50 PM

Awesome, Thanks for letting me know! Smiley

You're welcome.
Lazarus2016 (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 07:31:28 PM

Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/Lazarus_coin

Just follow you on twitter and i also check Online wallet on the site and create new wallet there all good,,just think invest some my BTC to Lazarus

btw any target how much BTC needed for this ptoject ?

We have dedicated Indian resources available that can do the necessary jobs. I'm not talking about the coin itself as that will be managed by myself and no BTC is necessary for this. The Indian resources are working at around $30 per hour. As you know that some development can take 100 hours then you know that $3000 is needed. I don't have really a target. Depending on the BTC value raised we will be able to hire more developers and do more changes outside the codeset. There is a lot of hype to create applications on the blockchain, so that will be one of the main topics that will be considered. Identifying which application is worth investiging, written a Functional Analyses, creating a design document, do the coding and complete the test plans.

So it is all up to the trust of the community how much they are willing to spend on this coin. The original plan was to run the ICO on C-CEX, but C-CEX software is currently not available, so we have selected SebastianJU to do the escrow. I don't think it will be a major impact on the final results of the ICO.
Lazarus2016 (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 08:05:38 PM

ICO Update - Day One

Thanks to everyone for your support.
I would like all users interested in the project to join us on twitter: https://twitter.com/Lazarus_coin

Members: 4
Number of investments: 4
Amount invested: 1.10336426 BTC

ICO link: https://blockchain.info/address/3McErsZEv6Zj56hunsHmw9RCQWRzopvFgg
Lazarus2016 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 07:33:25 PM

ICO Update - Day Two

Thanks to everyone for your support.
I would like all users interested in the project to join us on twitter: https://twitter.com/Lazarus_coin

Members: 4
Number of investments: 4
Amount invested: 1.10336426 BTC

ICO link: https://blockchain.info/address/3McErsZEv6Zj56hunsHmw9RCQWRzopvFgg
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: