Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:10:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lazaruscoin - 💰10M COINS💰 - 💰 SDK - PYTHON 💰 MARKETING PROGRAM  (Read 28603 times)
Lazarus2016 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 01:13:26 PM

ICO Update - Day Three

Thanks to everyone for your support.
I would like all users interested in the project to join us on twitter: https://twitter.com/Lazarus_coin

Members: 4
Number of investments: 4
Amount invested: 1.10336426 BTC

ICO link: https://blockchain.info/address/3McErsZEv6Zj56hunsHmw9RCQWRzopvFgg
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tinaken_v

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 03:01:07 PM

Time to join the ICO.Looks like a solid coin.

cryptospreader

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 04:42:12 PM

Very few investors and only 4 days to end the ICO. Seems very short time or need more exposure. The reward for signature bounty is very very less. I think you need to raie the reward bounty to 0.03 to 0.05 btc to get more people.
tinaken_v

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 05:28:20 PM

Very few investors and only 4 days to end the ICO. Seems very short time or need more exposure. The reward for signature bounty is very very less. I think you need to raie the reward bounty to 0.03 to 0.05 btc to get more people.

I think that only LISK paid a signature of 0.05 BTC. All the other signatures were around $8 - $10.

Lazarus2016 (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 08:28:29 AM

ICO Update - Day Four

I would like all users interested in the project to join us on twitter: https://twitter.com/Lazarus_coin

overlordX

Activity: 71

Altcoin - Market Maker

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:51:24 PM

just watching here.
francism

Activity: 444

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 12:13:22 AM

I think that only LISK paid a signature of 0.05 BTC. All the other signatures were around $8 - $10.

In the end it really all depend on the amount of investment raised and the market value in order to figure out whether the reward bounty is less or not.
Lazarus2016 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 07:05:12 AM

ICO Update - Day Five

Lazarus2016 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 04:47:42 PM

ICO Update - Day Six

tinaken_v

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:03:20 PM

ICO Update - Day Six

Any plans to use the ICO money for listing on Yobit/C-CEX/Bittrex? 

Lazarus2016 (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 03:25:48 PM

ICO Update - Day Seven

Members: 5
Number of investments: 5
Amount invested: 1.15340834 BTC

50% bonus almost finished. Join now.

Mrmoney2

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:14:29 PM

Let me know if u need Spanish translation.

Regards!
Lazarus2016 (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:22:23 PM

Regards!

Please go ahead.
san2ok

Activity: 638
Merit: 254

Supporter of DGB, XEM

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:29:54 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2016, 03:40:32 PM by san2ok

i need more information about lazarus, all information available is very minimum

what will happen if you did not met the ICO target..??

will you be listed at bittrex ccex yobit?

what makes LAZARUS different from RISE VISION..?? user friendly DAPP..??

this is all so sudden, become last day..cant you extend the day..?

how many LAZ coins got for 1btc..?

i like your idea to protect investor by placing buyback
how you perform buy wall if you dont met target..?

can everyone do the delegate, or you exact copy the LISK only had 101delegate..?

We have dedicated Indian resources available that can do the necessary jobs. I'm not talking about the coin itself as that will be managed by myself and no BTC is necessary for this. The Indian resources are working at around $30 per hour. As you know that some development can take 100 hours then you know that $3000 is needed. I don't have really a target. Depending on the BTC value raised we will be able to hire more developers and do more changes outside the codeset. There is a lot of hype to create applications on the blockchain, so that will be one of the main topics that will be considered. Identifying which application is worth investiging, written a Functional Analyses, creating a design document, do the coding and complete the test plans.

So it is all up to the trust of the community how much they are willing to spend on this coin. The original plan was to run the ICO on C-CEX, but C-CEX software is currently not available, so we have selected SebastianJU to do the escrow. I don't think it will be a major impact on the final results of the ICO.

whats this suppose to mean..? if dont meet the target, what then?

how much is the TOTAL coin supply..?? i mean ALL in total?

get STELLAR coin INCOME simply by posting, blogging, and invite others
only at Stellar Forum www.mystellar.org (look at promotion)

stellar is a finance with mission to help fight poverty
who knows oneday 1XLM will worth 1usd, or even as high as bitcoin..
bitcoin also was worth 0usd at 22jun2010

stellar forum www.mystellar.org
Lazarus2016 (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:54:30 PM

i need more information about lazarus, all information available is very minimum

what will happen if you did not met the ICO target..??

There is not really a ICO target. I have a Indian team available to do some work.Of course if more BTCs are being raised then more offshore work can be done.

I don't know if bittrex, ccex or yobit will list Lazarus. I know the cost to get a coin listed and it is more then normal that Lazarus would be trading on one of those exchanges or another exchange that isn't listed

what makes LAZARUS different from RISE VISION..?? user friendly DAPP..??

Lazarus is in fact a coin that is really focused on delegates. The rewards for the delegates are a lot higher then RISE. I believe RISE also doesn't have a gambling site. That is one of the topics that will be developed by our team in Indian if ICO funds at least reach 7 BTC

this is all so sudden, become last day..cant you extend the day..?

The thread is already pretty old. Maybe it is the first time that you notice. There is a marketing page too that pay people to promote Lazarus coin.

how many LAZ coins got for 1btc..?

At this moment you would have 40% of all coins with 1 BTC. Of course that will decrease, but at this moment 1.15 BTC has been deposit into the escrow address. Escrow is done by SebastianJu.

i like your idea to protect investor by placing buyback
how you perform buy wall if you dont met target..?

Buybacks will happen at specific moments. One trigger moment of a buyback would be is the price of Lazarus drops below ICO price. Then we can consider to buyback the coins that people are dumping. Those coins that are bought back can/will be used for promotion or to pay Indian developers that believe in the project over the long run.

can everyone do the delegate, or you exact copy the LISK only had 101delegate..?

I believe the 101 delegates of LISK is a good idea. If it is necessary then it can be increase or decreased.

We have dedicated Indian resources available that can do the necessary jobs. I'm not talking about the coin itself as that will be managed by myself and no BTC is necessary for this. The Indian resources are working at around $30 per hour. As you know that some development can take 100 hours then you know that $3000 is needed. I don't have really a target. Depending on the BTC value raised we will be able to hire more developers and do more changes outside the codeset. There is a lot of hype to create applications on the blockchain, so that will be one of the main topics that will be considered. Identifying which application is worth investiging, written a Functional Analyses, creating a design document, do the coding and complete the test plans.

So it is all up to the trust of the community how much they are willing to spend on this coin. The original plan was to run the ICO on C-CEX, but C-CEX software is currently not available, so we have selected SebastianJU to do the escrow. I don't think it will be a major impact on the final results of the ICO.

whats this suppose to mean..? if dont meet the target, what then?

There will be 10,000,000 during ICO, and every year around 3,000,000 will be added. That is why i'm saying that this coin is really created to reward the delegates.

san2ok

Activity: 638
Merit: 254

Supporter of DGB, XEM

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 06:35:28 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2016, 03:41:10 PM by san2ok

i need more information about lazarus, all information available is very minimum #2

I don't know if bittrex, ccex or yobit will list Lazarus. I know the cost to get a coin listed and it is more then normal that Lazarus would be trading on one of those exchanges or another exchange that isn't listed
so, how much needed to be listed on bittrex only..? (we cant buy sell without them is it no known prise, isnt it?)

what makes LAZARUS different from RISE VISION..??
Lazarus is in fact a coin that is really focused on delegates. The rewards for the delegates are a lot higher then RISE. I believe RISE also doesn't have a gambling site.
user friendly DAPP..??
that is one of the topics that will be developed by our team in Indian if ICO funds at least reach 7 BTC
please confirm, for only 7btc total you can make user friendly DAPP so, that we non-tech user could create an app too?
is it like drag and drop for non tech user?

I believe the 101 delegates of LISK is a good idea. If it is necessary then it can be increase or decreased.
so the delegate is similar to a "not fair 101 forging?", i was hoping everyone can do the delegate in equal, not only monopolize be 101 VVIP, but evryone can take parts, make difference from LISK

There will be 10,000,000 during ICO, and every year around 3,000,000 will be added. That is why i'm saying that this coin is really created to reward the delegates.
so what about after the ICO? what is maximum limit is it maximum 100.000.000coin or what, im comparing LAZ with other LISK duplicate
example after the 5year holding, it become deflation... and has 0 inflation?
forever inflation, means our investment keep decreasing..

online gambling site, using BTC or LAZ?

i want to backs Lazarus, but want to makesure developer are committed to the cause forever(loyal to the coin), and investor has way to sell on bittrex, incase we someday need money
and what your vision about LAZ?

you said oh RISE thread LAZ is the same as RISE
will it having so much language support?

who is all the team member? Who are you and your profile?

until when all the ICO ends?

get STELLAR coin INCOME simply by posting, blogging, and invite others
only at Stellar Forum www.mystellar.org (look at promotion)

stellar is a finance with mission to help fight poverty
who knows oneday 1XLM will worth 1usd, or even as high as bitcoin..
bitcoin also was worth 0usd at 22jun2010

stellar forum www.mystellar.org
Mrmoney2

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 06:47:13 PM

Regards!

Please go ahead.

Oops I'm so sorry but I don't know how to edit images
Sad
Tinus

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 09:47:33 PM

I would like to reserve the Dutch translation. Is it still free?
Mrmoney2

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 09:49:32 PM

Please some one can tell me wich app or what to use to edit the images. ..
Tinus

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 09:51:21 PM

Please some one can tell me wich app or what to use to edit the images. ..

You can always try paint, it is prolly already installed Wink GL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: