Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:24:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UFC 202: Diaz vs McGregor 2 Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 5348 times)
JesusHadAegis

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 10:34:51 AM

Nate Diaz increased in size, he looks buffed now the question is is he going to make the weight limit with all that weight that he gained for sizing up. Watching UFC lately is somewhat like a drama, before the fight one willnot make the weight limit, after the fight USADA will declare one was caught with using illegal substance.

I do think that he did use up too much gas, too fast... but I agree that he was also MENTALLY defeated. I have a Martial Artistist friend, so I have seen him in many fights (Karate and Judo) and scraps in Wrestling. he's also been in unsanctioned fights (street fights) and it's true. If you get into someone's head and destroy their delusion of being "better" of a fighter than you, it can, and does negatively effect their performance.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 11:59:00 AM

Nate Diaz increased in size, he looks buffed now the question is is he going to make the weight limit with all that weight that he gained for sizing up. Watching UFC lately is somewhat like a drama, before the fight one willnot make the weight limit, after the fight USADA will declare one was caught with using illegal substance.

I do think that he did use up too much gas, too fast... but I agree that he was also MENTALLY defeated. I have a Martial Artistist friend, so I have seen him in many fights (Karate and Judo) and scraps in Wrestling. he's also been in unsanctioned fights (street fights) and it's true. If you get into someone's head and destroy their delusion of being "better" of a fighter than you, it can, and does negatively effect their performance.

So I guess this fight will end up being a dog fight then?  The question is if McGregor is mentally way stronger coming in this fight.  If he's going to bring the same mindset then Diaz is gonna edge him out.  In order to defeat Diaz, he has to dig really deep and be a type of fighter the way how Lawler is.  That or he could knock him out within the first two rounds, which has a low chance of happening as we have seen in the first fight.  Diaz is more durable than McGregor thought.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 06:38:57 PM

Nate Diaz said in a interview that Conor mcgregor hits like superman strength, fair play to Nate Diaz for not being a pussy and praising Conor for having a hard punch, UFC202 is going to be mental with these 2 having 4 months to prep for one another, in all honesty as I'm half Irish I think Conor will win but only just not saying that.

Nate never said Conor hits like superman strength,he said he hits hard for his weight class and he has taken better punches than that as he is sparring with world class boxers and Nate credited Conor for his punching power. Nate never said about superman strengths Grin Grin if he had that kind of strength he could have knocked Nate in the first round as Nate was not in top fight condition.

If you are in good body condition even if it is a good punch and knocks you out for a moment you instantly pops up,there is nothing like iron chin in my opinion as well as Eddie Alvarez Wink this being said,connor had the best chance to knock Nate in the first fight if he had the said powers.  Grin
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 07:47:42 PM

I do like Diaz to win this match although it is weeks away. I think he can workout and get the strength he needs to compete and win this match possibly with a TKO.
Just hoping for that because that is what I put on my bet slip.  Wink

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 10:16:27 AM

So I guess this fight will end up being a dog fight then?  The question is if McGregor is mentally way stronger coming in this fight.  If he's going to bring the same mindset then Diaz is gonna edge him out.  In order to defeat Diaz, he has to dig really deep and be a type of fighter the way how Lawler is.  That or he could knock him out within the first two rounds, which has a low chance of happening as we have seen in the first fight.  Diaz is more durable than McGregor thought.
Yes, both have something to prove to the MMA world. McGregor needs to prove that he is the link in his weight division and he was too distracted that's why he lost the fight with Diaz, and Diaz needs to prove that he is the real deal and he can shut the mouth of McGregor. I havent decided yet where to put my money on but siding more on McGregor this time.
JesusHadAegis

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 11:21:20 AM

A true warrior for me is McGregor. Height of respect for Diaz too; a warrior also. When it comes down to it however, regardless of who I think might win (and for the record I've no idea), I'll be rooting for my fellow countryman. Counting down the days; fight night cant come soon enough...
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 12:12:30 PM

McGregor is supremely confident and this may be his downfall. He always thinks he has it all figured out and it's not that easy, you can't forget you are fighting against one one of the best guys in the game and reach distance is such an advantage in fighting... I still think he can win but he has to be cautious against a taller skilled guy.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 01:22:36 AM

McGregor is supremely confident and this may be his downfall. He always thinks he has it all figured out and it's not that easy, you can't forget you are fighting against one one of the best guys in the game and reach distance is such an advantage in fighting... I still think he can win but he has to be cautious against a taller skilled guy.

McGregor isn't overconfident.  It's just an image he's trying to project in order to sell the fight and it's also psychological warfare from his part.  I'm pretty sure behind his facade is a man who knows that he lost to a guy was called on 10 days notice.  He will be wiser coming in this fight.

I also have been going back and forth on who to back in the main event.  Some days I think Diaz has the edge on others I think McGregor could win it even if the fight goes beyond 3 rounds.  I might abstain but I will be betting the over 2.5 rounds for sure.  I think McGregor will be more efficient with his strikes, saving energy, and Diaz will be durable as always.  I think this will go for 5 rounds.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
btckold24

Activity: 434

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 03:33:31 AM

Diaz is definitely more cocky and arrogant after the win. Before Conner was Mr cocky talking all the trash but now it seems like
Mcgregor is more humbled and focused and Diaz has let the win go to his head. If McGregor stays away from wrestling and keeps
it on his feet he will light up Diaz

YOU CAN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY or INVEST

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀

Rainbot
Happy Hour
Faucet
relq

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 04:25:05 AM

Diaz is definitely more cocky and arrogant after the win. Before Conner was Mr cocky talking all the trash but now it seems like
Mcgregor is more humbled and focused and Diaz has let the win go to his head. If McGregor stays away from wrestling and keeps

What i'm sure on this match is this match Diaz vs McGregor 2 will ended with knockout or submission and i think Conor McGregor will win this, his lose on first match with diaz make him want revenge.
plpbtc1526

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 04:46:17 AM

Nate Diaz in Rd 3. It will be a carbon copy of their first fight. McGregor's punches will be absorbed by Diaz. McGregor will tire out and fall into Death's Nate's loving arms for the submission. Except it will be worse for McGregor this time since Daiz will have actually trained for this fight.
Thats right. McGregor is more skilled than Diaz. Diaz is a good fighter but he's too cocky. Taunting until the end of fight expect that on their fight.
But i guess this is better than McGregor vs. Aldo. Completely boring fight. Glass chin of Aldo is his big problem.
Cazkys

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 04:58:07 AM

Conor McGregor got choked out by a guy on 10 day notice, I think if Nate Diaz prepared well and conditioned himself for the upcoming rematch  we will see a TKO. But as I said McGregor is hard puncher and striker can break a hard chin. One week from today. Ready for the battle on August 20, 2016.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 10:54:34 AM

What i'm sure on this match is this match Diaz vs McGregor 2 will ended with knockout or submission and i think Conor McGregor will win this, his lose on first match with diaz make him want revenge.

let me explain something for you guys @btckold24 ,the Diaz brothers were always like this,you can call it cocky or attitude ,Dana white and the UFC hated their attitude (Diaz brothers)because at that time they thought it was bad for business and more over they were trying hard for approval in different states mainly Newyork ,so they wanted to portrait the best behavior to the outside world. So if you are an old school MMA fan you would understand what Nate does is, he always does way back in strikeforce and when Connor came in and did the same thing it is called mental warfare and fun. 

So guys make no mistake Nate Diaz wont take this match easy, since he knows the magnitude of the match, and Mcgregor tried to wrestle because he could not face Diaz on his feet ,that is the reason he tried to take Nate down and Conner forgot that Nate is a black belt in BJJ ,because Conner could not think during the match as he was taking a beating  Grin Grin . come on guys how many shots from Nate did Conner took in the first match,just a few and he fainted  Grin Lets see what new changes Mcgregor made, he could not defeat Nate with words,what else he got,he could not learn BJJ in few months, and certainly he could not gain stamina in this short period ,if the match goes beyond the second round,it will be lights out again for McGregor.
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:14:41 AM

loving the lively discussion going on.

I don't see any reason the fight should go any differently except its a pretty
big fight for the UFC and if  McGregor wins it's its a multimillion dollar payday to
have a third fight (rubber match)

just a conspiracy theory but I cant wait for the fight, normally I just stream the fight
on my computer and its not the best quality but I think I will shell out the money for
this one. 

bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1445

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:31:11 AM

I am more confident now that Nate will win this. I keep repeating the first fight over and over and I am convinced that Nate is too big for Connor. Connor has a chance of course but this time he has a little last chance than the last fight. Nate has a full camp behind him and is more ready for this fight compared to the first fight.

I see this fight go all 5 rounds with Connor not doing much in the first 2 rounds. He will plan to win this on points. Do not believe in what he says that he will KO Nate.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 12:12:05 PM

McGregor isn't overconfident.  It's just an image he's trying to project in order to sell the fight and it's also psychological warfare from his part.  I'm pretty sure behind his facade is a man who knows that he lost to a guy was called on 10 days notice.  He will be wiser coming in this fight.

I also have been going back and forth on who to back in the main event.  Some days I think Diaz has the edge on others I think McGregor could win it even if the fight goes beyond 3 rounds.  I might abstain but I will be betting the over 2.5 rounds for sure.  I think McGregor will be more efficient with his strikes, saving energy, and Diaz will be durable as always.  I think this will go for 5 rounds.

Yeah thats true everyone exaggerates their confidence, but besides that I think he is legitimately a bit too confident sometimes, but yeah everyone plays a facade as a part of the mental warfare. Even Mike Tyson the scariest fucker ever admired he felt fear before a fight.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 12:38:11 AM

Another video to watch to get you guys excited!  Enjoy guys.  Smiley

UFC 202 Free Fight: Conor McGregor vs Chad Mendes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWdef03nI8s

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 02:45:09 AM

Yeah thats true everyone exaggerates their confidence, but besides that I think he is legitimately a bit too confident sometimes, but yeah everyone plays a facade as a part of the mental warfare. Even Mike Tyson the scariest fucker ever admired he felt fear before a fight.
Once you got hit and shaken a little bit that will take away a percentage of your self confidence. That's the time you realize that your opponent hit's hard and can take you down. In the case of McGregor and Diaz, both fighters have mic skills no doubt about it, both have talent inside the octagon, it all ends up who got hit first and who have the heart to continue fighting.
Cazkys

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:21:08 AM

Latest News!

"Conor McGregor's trainer Coach John Kavanagh says rematch at UFC 202 has to be a dominant victory over Nate Diaz"
LINK: http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/conor-mcgregors-coach-predicts-one-sided-victory-over-nate-diaz-at-ufc-202-080916

In our mind mind "Of course he would predict that". I'm sure we have the gut feelings that either one could win this fight, just "one" mistake that ends a fight.

bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1445

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 07:43:44 AM

That is expected from coaches from all the different camps. Of course we will also hear the same from the camp of Diaz. It is all talk before the fight but when the actual battle begins that is where we see who is better. If Kavanagh thinks his fighter will dominate then they better fix McGregor's cardio because Diaz will surely have better cardio than him. The Diaz brothers are known to take part in triathlons and iron man events when they are not fighting. How can you dominate an opponent that does not get tired?

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███