Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:09:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Δ Delta Investments - www.delta.investments - Trusted since 2015 - Closing down  (Read 12696 times)
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 11:47:12 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2022, 07:10:20 PM by Gladimor

Hello everyone,

Every deposit has been returned with the appropriate profit. Average for the last series of deposits was 10%/weekly period.

It has been a pleasure working with all of you over the course of the past 3 months. I can say that the service won't be re-opened any time soon, but I can inform you all I'd be glad to help any avid trader that is looking for an opinion in an asset they are invested in. I don't "call" out coins to invest in, but rather give you an opinion based on TA and history, to the best my of ability. Just shoot me a PM if you want a third-party's thoughts on your investments.

Other than that, I would like to thank everyone for their civility and patience during delays, optimism, and overall trust in my abilities as a trader.

Number of all deposits: A lot
Value of all deposits: 133.29088078 BTC

Delta Investments accrues returns for investors using the following two methods:

1. Poloniex Exchange/Margin trading.
2. Mining newly launched currencies and selling upon exchange listing.

Both have proved to be a consistently profitable means to generate a stream of revenue through considerable risk management.

Due to the nature of the way Delta Investment manages deposits, there is no fixed rate of return. We can estimate weekly returns to be between 5-25%, but actual returns can be below or above the estimated range.

Delta Investments will prove solvency by returning ALL deposits every 1-2 months to show that the program is not running off old depositors funds. Delta Investments is NOT a ponzi scheme.

Disclosure notice: All investments contain a risk. I personally cannot guarantee this as a risk-free investment. All factors have been taken into consideration to minimize any risk in investing with Delta Investments.

Delta Investments has returned after 7 months of non-operation. D.I. begun in August 2015, and was in operation until January 2016 when it formally closed due to personal issues. Over the period of operation, tens of thousands of dollars worth of BitCoin was managed by Delta Investments which issued BitCoinTalk investors 10-20% of returns weekly. Upon closing down, all deposits including returns were given back to their respective investors. This marked D.I. as the first HYIP that closed down without negatively impacting investors. D.I. is returning back to the scene for the while.

Old thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1236976.0

As with all new projects, we build upon the feedback of people using our service. It is the only way to improve what we can offer. The thread has been left unmoderated for this reason.

www.delta.investments

Mining since 2014
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 11:48:53 AM

Welcome back master, glad to see you back with your Delta Investments  Smiley
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 12:53:47 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Mining since 2014
staticxhadz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 12:24:49 AM

haha stupid shit.  scam don't bother
shefchenko17

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 12:53:27 AM

Now the min amount is 0.1, not 0.01btc ? Is that correct?

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 06:24:52 AM

Can anybody tell me why the DI disappear for 7 months and their history with peoples money when they were in operations because all the scam/ponzi doors are been shot here everyday and we say NO to ponzi.

Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 07:47:37 AM

haha stupid shit.  scam don't bother

Say what you believe. Delta Investments has a proven track record as one of the only, if not the only HYIP that pays from real revenue sources- in this case, altcoin trading.

Mining since 2014
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 07:50:29 AM

That is correct. I would like to filter out the microdeposits as withdrawal fees usually eat into the profit of small sub-0.1 BTC deposits. Also, smaller amounts are a headache to maintain, especially when sent en masse.

Mining since 2014
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 07:54:42 AM

Can anybody tell me why the DI disappear for 7 months and their history with peoples money when they were in operations because all the scam/ponzi doors are been shot here everyday and we say NO to ponzi.

Before DI shut doors, every deposit was returned to their investors- with profit. It was the first HYIP to end successfully. I needed these past months to rest and handle real life issues. Delta Investments will operate for the foreseeable future.

Mining since 2014
ricku

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 08:05:40 AM

Before DI shut doors, every deposit was returned to their investors- with profit. It was the first HYIP to end successfully. I needed these past months to rest and handle real life issues. Delta Investments will operate for the foreseeable future.
Your claim sounds good but i will like to her the feedback from other experience users here to ascertain your claims however i might invest if you are able to win the heart of people like cryptodevil and the rest.

Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 08:11:39 AM

Your claim sounds good but i will like to her the feedback from other experience users here to ascertain your claims however i might invest if you are able to win the heart of people like cryptodevil and the rest.

Here is the old thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1236976.0

You will find some feedback there.

Mining since 2014
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 08:13:34 AM

Before DI shut doors, every deposit was returned to their investors- with profit. It was the first HYIP to end successfully.

On the basis that you claim the profit made is that which is generated through trading, you would be better off not referring to your operation as a HYIP but, rather, a high-risk investment service as there is always a risk of loss.

I see that it has been suggested during your previous operating period that you could have edited the Poloniex screen-shots to fake the trading information but as there do not appear to be any users who complained about losing their funds, or any other red flag behaviours, I'm willing to consider that you may well actually be running this legitimately. Or, rather you *did* run it legitimately during that period.

Accounts and operations change hands, operators of formerly legit services go rogue and end up scamming and no end of variations on people basically getting screwed over.

With this in mind, I'd strongly suggest you implement a means by which Poloniex can verify the trading numbers you post. That would ensure a healthy degree of transparency in order to distance yourself from the ponzi/HYIPs which generally infest this sub-forum of Bitcointalk.

The best thing you can do at this point is to take steps which would allow you have this thread removed from this shit-pile and put into 'Securities' or any other relevant non-scam subbie.

This is not to be considered my stamp-of-approval by any means. I am merely willing to refrain from posting my usual PSA due to there being sufficient reason AT THIS TIME to give you room to reorganise and reopen with the required level of transparency to prove that you are running a valid managed-investment service.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
ricku

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 08:24:36 AM

Before DI shut doors, every deposit was returned to their investors- with profit. It was the first HYIP to end successfully.

On the basis that you claim the profit made is that which is generated through trading, you would be better off not referring to your operation as a HYIP but, rather, a high-risk investment service as there is always a risk of loss.

I see that it has been suggested during your previous operating period that you could have edited the Poloniex screen-shots to fake the trading information but as there do not appear to be any users who complained about losing their funds, or any other red flag behaviours, I'm willing to consider that you may well actually be running this legitimately. Or, rather you *did* run it legitimately during that period.

Accounts and operations change hands, operators of formerly legit services go rogue and end up scamming and no end of variations on people basically getting screwed over.

With this in mind, I'd strongly suggest you implement a means by which Poloniex can verify the trading numbers you post. That would ensure a healthy degree of transparency in order to distance yourself from the ponzi/HYIPs which generally infest this sub-forum of Bitcointalk.

The best thing you can do at this point is to take steps which would allow you have this thread removed from this shit-pile and put into 'Securities' or any other relevant non-scam subbie.

This is not to be considered my stamp-of-approval by any means. I am merely willing to refrain from posting my usual PSA due to there being sufficient reason AT THIS TIME to give you room to reorganise and reopen with the required level of transparency to prove that you are running a valid managed-investment service.

I have to disagree with you over the transfer of this service to the securities section because it is still a hyip due to the high returns in the shortest period but this does not mean that i am endorsing him in anyway

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 08:38:12 AM

I have to disagree with you over the transfer of this service to the securities section because it is still a hyip due to the high returns in the shortest period

Well the op does state:
Due to the nature of the way Delta Investment manages deposits, there is no fixed rate of return. We can estimate weekly returns to be between 5-25%, but actual returns can be below or above the estimated range.

So it isn't the usual HYIP claim of a fixed return. If he can factor in verifiable proof of trading he could even justify occasional losses if the market goes the other way on his numbers, as long as the proof is there that said profit/loss occurred during that particular investment period. It would also alleviate some of the stress of needing a constantly-profiting performance.

I just consider at this point there is more for him to gain, credibility-wise, by ensuring there are no HYIP elements to this service if he has the capability of operating it as a properly run managed-investment platform. All it is going to take is transparency by way of verified proof-of-trading.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 08:43:50 AM

Thanks for the advice. I'll look for other means of providing trading evidence other than the account summary screenshots.

Mining since 2014
c2m

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 12:13:30 PM

Hi Adam (Gladimor)
that's good to hear, that you are back in business! I believe you are an outstanding alts trader. I am going to invest in your skills, just need to get out of that finex mess and sort it out.

I would suggest couple of things:

- how about ditching that 1/2/3 weeks contract and instead offering to pay profit once a week to user designated address, keeping their deposit (principal) on the market for you to trade (many will be resending again anyway, so it might speed up things for you and also us investors and will be cheaper and earier to track). If user would want to withdraw his initial deposit in full, he would give you the notice and you would have 1 week to process it (so you would not have to liquidate your positions or part of position just to process the withdrawal imediatelly).

- may you please shortly describe what's your risk management while you're trading on polo ? e.g. how much % of deposits you risk, what's max loss before you stop trade/trading, how would you deal with it etc. thanks.

- as for better transparency - would you consider setting up stats of dedicated account on polo online via polo API ? Someone trusted here may check the setup, that it is ok. Once a day stats of the account would be updated via polo API and accesible online. You might gain significant trust along with bigger investment with this/similar kind of setup... or maybe even cooperate with a trusted escrow (he would be managing withdrawals from polo to investors - you would be trading and getting paid for your service) ... anyway, just a quick thoughts. But setup like this would be fully trustable managed trading service and you would probably get much bigger btc pool to trade with.  

Congrats to the first deposit!
And best of luck to you!

Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 07:06:53 PM

Hi Adam (Gladimor)
that's good to hear, that you are back in business! I believe you are an outstanding alts trader. I am going to invest in your skills, just need to get out of that finex mess and sort it out.

I would suggest couple of things:

- how about ditching that 1/2/3 weeks contract and instead offering to pay profit once a week to user designated address, keeping their deposit (principal) on the market for you to trade (many will be resending again anyway, so it might speed up things for you and also us investors and will be cheaper and earier to track). If user would want to withdraw his initial deposit in full, he would give you the notice and you would have 1 week to process it (so you would not have to liquidate your positions or part of position just to process the withdrawal imediatelly).

- may you please shortly describe what's your risk management while you're trading on polo ? e.g. how much % of deposits you risk, what's max loss before you stop trade/trading, how would you deal with it etc. thanks.

- as for better transparency - would you consider setting up stats of dedicated account on polo online via polo API ? Someone trusted here may check the setup, that it is ok. Once a day stats of the account would be updated via polo API and accesible online. You might gain significant trust along with bigger investment with this/similar kind of setup... or maybe even cooperate with a trusted escrow (he would be managing withdrawals from polo to investors - you would be trading and getting paid for your service) ... anyway, just a quick thoughts. But setup like this would be fully trustable managed trading service and you would probably get much bigger btc pool to trade with.  

Congrats to the first deposit!
And best of luck to you!

Good to hear from you again!

I'll definitely take everything you said into consideration. Regarding the new investment method, I think I may add it as an option in the near future as it'll be easier for me/more convenient for other investors.

On another note, I'd like to mention that there are other exchanges being used:

Bitmex
Yobit
Coinexchange

Mining since 2014
shefchenko17

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 06:00:27 PM

That is correct. I would like to filter out the microdeposits as withdrawal fees usually eat into the profit of small sub-0.1 BTC deposits. Also, smaller amounts are a headache to maintain, especially when sent en masse.
But do you realize that 0.1btc is over $50 ... I think it is too much for a minimum. But that's only my opinion.

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 06:58:12 PM

But do you realize that 0.1btc is over $50 ... I think it is too much for a minimum. But that's only my opinion.

I guess that is quite a sum for some people. To open up to a few more individuals, I'll drop the minimum back to 0.01 BTC (for the next month).

Mining since 2014
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 07:33:43 PM

Added link of my personal Twitter account into the OP.

Mining since 2014
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: