Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:20:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who else from Avalon batch 1 hasn't received a unit or shipping information?  (Read 19363 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Aseras (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 12:33:12 PM

updated OP.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 10:43:27 PM

I just called DHL and got a tracking number.  There is a package with my name on it coming to me from Hong Kong.   The package hasn't been given to DHL yet but the tracking number was generated this morning.  The only information I gave the DHL representative was my Name and zip-code.  DHL said that once they have the package it will take 1 to 2 days for it to be delivered.

Yufi, I assume this package is an Avalon being sent to me from your company.  Is it?  Let me know if you find out.

Sam

You can bet it is. Congrats (finally)

myrond

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 01:10:54 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2013, 08:23:51 PM by myrond

I just called DHL and got a tracking number.  There is a package with my name on it coming to me from Hong Kong.   The package hasn't been given to DHL yet but the tracking number was generated this morning.  The only information I gave the DHL representative was my Name and zip-code.  DHL said that once they have the package it will take 1 to 2 days for it to be delivered.

Yufi, I assume this package is an Avalon being sent to me from your company.  Is it?  Let me know if you find out.

Sam

Lucky you... I called DHL today and still no tracking number yet for me.  No packages inbound for me yet!  Hopefully they'll eventually ship it!  They definitely did not send them all at once;  I'm betting there is quite a few people who still haven't received them.  Your package is ahead of mine!  Maybe tomorrow I'll call and they'll have done more shipping!

(order 200000345, Payment made October 3rd 2012) Country: United States

Update: 3/29/2013;  called DHL nothing shipped yet!  Maybe next week?
Update: 4/1/2013; called DHL, the lady I talked to said they require a tracking number to locate a packet now
Update: 4/3/2013; ngzhang contacted me, said the box is now ready to ship, but they cannot ship to a PO Box, I gave a new address to ship
(I had two addresses in store.avalon-asic.com, both a PO box AND a physical address); I've also submitted tickets with my address, and I have my information in the new system as well.
Update: 4/4/2013;  called DHL, couldn't find anything inbound
Update: 4/8/2013;  called DHL, nothing has been shipped yet
Update: 4/9/2013;  emailed avalon; they responded it should be shipped;  DHL still can't find it Sad
Update: 4/10/2013; DHL returned 0 hits to me (asked via email), forwarded result of DHL response to avalon
Update: 4/11/2013; no response from avalon;  nothing from DHL
Update: 4/12/2013; avalon delivered, ship date on invoice says it was shipped 4/5/2013.  Avalon is currently doing ~70-~75 gigahash (avg of 73?)
spiccioli
Legendary

Activity: 1378
Merit: 1003

nec sine labore

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 10:35:55 AM

Hi,

today I've found a more chatty DHL representative, he tells me that having:

- name
- address
- DHL customer code

of the Hong Kong forwarder through which units are shipped could be a way to find out where my packages are.

BitSyncom, can you please give these data to me?

spiccioli

iamnot

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 02:30:51 PM

Hi,

today I've found a more chatty DHL representative, he tells me that having:

- name
- address
- DHL customer code

of the Hong Kong forwarder through which units are shipped could be a way to find out where my packages are.

BitSyncom, can you please give these data to me?

spiccioli

I saw this reading through something about batch 1 orders and someone who received their shipment gave this address.  Disclaimer -  just a copy and paste from another thread, not sure if it is correct.

MR LIJIAO
BEIJING FEIXIANG CO LTD
C/O YFHEX
2RD INDUSTRIAL DISTRIC HOU RUI VILL
XIXIANG TOWN BAOAN DISTRI SHENZHEN
HONG KONG
HONG KONG
Sender Acct 631053015
Vicus

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 02:45:59 PM

Got interesting conversation between me and one customer with 4 avalons already mining. He said, that he choose EMS delivery (wrote support tickets), but his units were shipped via DHL. For his country this is acceptable. But if Avalon team shipped via DHL for me, its total fail, cos DHL is not working with individual persons in my country and all goods forwarding back to sender. Might be that the reason, my order were in problem list? It will be total fail if BFL start shipping before my unit will arrive.
YIFU! GIVE ME INFO PLEASE!
spiccioli
Legendary

nec sine labore

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 04:22:22 PM

Ok guys,

with the Hong Kong forwarder's name at hand, thanks iamnot, a DHL operator trusted me and decided to search for my packages using my last name and address... and...

I have my fuck**g tracking number! Smiley

The sad thing is that my waybill has been created yesterday, march 28th, in the afternoon (I believe Hong Kong time), so either my units arrived here, were sent back and yesterday they started the whole process to send them here again... hard to believe

or

they were never sent in the beginning, maybe my order was lost when they dismantled the avalon asic store between batch one and batch two, who knows?

Anyway, let's  hope now that they arrive here in a few days, I'll keep you informed.

spiccioli

ps. because of this I've lost the income of three avalon units for a couple of weeks... anyway today, as we say here, I'm happy as a toddler Smiley
Mikej0h

Activity: 117
Merit: 100

Life is short, play long

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 06:12:39 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2013, 10:28:47 AM by Mikej0h

Hi,

Called DHL several times, but no packages shipped to my address, therefore my details;

Date of order: 19 november 2012
Date of confirmed payment (wired): 22 november 2012
Ordernumber: #20000079x
Sitarow
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 01:15:27 AM

Hi,

Called DHL several times, but no packages shipped to my address, therefore my details;

Date of order: 19 november 2012
Date of confirmed payment (wired): 22 november 2012
Ordernumber: #200000795

Any updates?
JerimiahJohnson

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 01:46:13 AM

Batch 1 Order # 200000393

Still missing 2/3 of my order

no tracking numbers and no communication from Yifu or Bitsyncom

I would even be willing to take all of my units with no PSU's if it will move things along

C'mon guys we have a lot of people who invested a lot of money to fund this project (Batch #1)

We should be rewarded for taking the initial plunge by getting all of our units.

Batch 2 and Batch 3 already sold out or is about to sell out

Batch 1 customers like me we need our tracking numbers we need some kind of feedback from these guys as to where are units are and how long we will wait for them.

I know you guys are understaffed and overworked but communication is key right now.

im trying to be very understanding and patient but we want our avalons!

Smiley

thanks for your time
-JJ

Coming soon the Cointamination 16 65nm Chip BFL CLone Board.
Board Hashing: http://bit.ly/1cXs5Rt
Mikej0h

Life is short, play long

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 05:51:55 AM

Any updates?

I would love to, but no unit nor tracking number received...
I am a patient guy, also ordered a unit from the left overs to say so. So I expect to be end of line...

But I have to admit this now starts to get really annoying.
I have no reason to believe I'm on the problem list, as I've received several other goods from China or Hong Kong, and that my address is valid.

People also seem to receive update emails, a newsletter, even that I do not receive. If I add that all up, I'm left completely in the blank.
spiccioli
Legendary

nec sine labore

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 06:56:39 AM

Got mine yesterday!! Cheesy

Order 381, paid October 3rd.

spiccioli
A Meteorite

Activity: 120

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2013, 07:19:40 AM

Got mine yesterday!! Cheesy

Order 381, paid October 3rd.

spiccioli
Was the address right? Can you look up the tracking number (assuming they put it on the package) to see when it was shipped?

BTC: 1MeTeorfxZNsY6gJDBtrF8JA8KEv6SKGUmLTC: Lejxgou6hUkjupF6RoruxJGG9AQ7t3ovYt
BitSyncom

Activity: 336
Merit: 251

Avalon ASIC Team

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 07:44:16 AM

we got a new bunch of problem addresses on the first of April, so you'll probably be contacted soon if you are on the list.

OTtAn

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 08:46:44 AM

order 200000176 payment complete 27.09.2012
i don't have answer on all my questions 2 month.
My restored order 200000870.
spiccioli
Legendary

nec sine labore

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 08:51:40 AM

Was the address right? Can you look up the tracking number (assuming they put it on the package) to see when it was shipped?

Meteorite,

yes, address correct, shipped march the 30th, waybill created two days earlier.

spiccioli
A Meteorite

Activity: 120

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2013, 09:29:58 AM

Meteorite,

yes, address correct, shipped march the 30th, waybill created two days earlier.

spiccioli

I thought they were shipped earlier than that... anyhow, enjoy! Smiley

BTC: 1MeTeorfxZNsY6gJDBtrF8JA8KEv6SKGUmLTC: Lejxgou6hUkjupF6RoruxJGG9AQ7t3ovYt
caoxg

Activity: 159

Winter is coming

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2013, 10:43:17 AM

we got a new bunch of problem addresses on the first of April, so you'll probably be contacted soon if you are on the list.

So how about domistic orders?
Or you also export domestic orders like #357 to hongkong and back import to Shanghai?

I'm running a Chinese crowdfunding website: dreamchina.com.
plastyc

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 12:36:11 AM

I've tried to contact Avalon team via emails, support tickets, PM without any response...
Checked my shipping address and telephone - both are correct.
Calling DHL every other day - still no packages from HK for me Sad

Date of order: 12.11.2012
Date of confirmed wire payment: 19.11.2012
Order number: #200000741
Mikej0h

Life is short, play long

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 10:29:07 AM

Any updates?

I would love to, but no unit nor tracking number received...
I am a patient guy, also ordered a unit from the left overs to say so. So I expect to be end of line...

But I have to admit this now starts to get really annoying.
I have no reason to believe I'm on the problem list, as I've received several other goods from China or Hong Kong, and that my address is valid.

People also seem to receive update emails, a newsletter, even that I do not receive. If I add that all up, I'm left completely in the blank.

Called DHL, shipment on it's way.
Unless I receive a box of bricks, I suppose I'll receive my shipment soon (probably saturday or monday)!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: