Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:31:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Donald Trump Vs Hilary Clinton  (Read 10794 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 04:06:30 PM

I'm hearing that the debate could be the most viewed event in U.S. history.  Bigger than the Superbowl.  That is interesting and good news.  Given that Hillary cannot seem to pull more than a few hundred to her rallies, it seems like the passion is quite one-sided.

The Clinton team had the bright Idea to sit a Trump annoyance (MarK Cuban) in the front row as one of their guests.  They (again) forgot that Trump is a counter-puncher and he dutifully invited one of Bill Clinton's lovers to do likewise.

I would make several suggestions to Ms. Flowers:

1)  Wear diamonds.  BIG ones.  And ones which reflect light at certain targetted angles and frequencies.

2)  Don't forget to hold your hand in a certain suggestive manner when you feel a need to cough...and feel the need regularly.  For reference, look up a Hillary interview from some years ago when the interviewer as broaching the subject of Bill Clinton.

#1 is excellent.

Somehow I am tempted to suggest for Ms. Flowers, for whom I have the utmost respect.

A "Wardrobe Malfunction" would be priceless.

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 04:56:58 PM

I'm hearing that the debate could be the most viewed event in U.S. history.  Bigger than the Superbowl.  That is interesting and good news.  Given that Hillary cannot seem to pull more than a few hundred to her rallies, it seems like the passion is quite one-sided.

Hitlery has everything to lose, while Trump will be more relaxed. Trump had his fair share of verbal controversies, and even if he makes a controversial statement, his supporters will stood by him. On the other hand, if Hitlery behaves like a rabid dog during the debate, then her so called "college-educated" voters will desert her in droves.
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 05:32:35 PM

The first debate will be SO DIRTY and DISGUSTING!

I can't wait.   Grin
PokemonFun

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 05:33:55 PM

Donald Trump is better to save the world from Hilary Clinton dangerous policitcian strateg which want to destroy other countries in whole world.
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 05:38:11 PM

Quite possibly true, but it's a low bar:

Hillary has an EPIC political resume -- but she used that experience to rape the world for her own material & political gain.

Trump has ZERO experience, but he is surrounding himself with the worst of the worst:  Chris Christie & Rudy Giuliani.

God what a choice.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 05:46:06 PM

I can't wait.   Grin

No one can wait! A lot of people (both Americans and non-Americans) are eagerly waiting for the debate. I am from South-east Asia, and I will be watching it on TV (hope that it will be aired live on CNN), and I have talked to a few of my friends and all of them will be watching as well. It will be epic 90 minutes! 31 hours and 15 minutes to go...
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 06:07:37 PM

I can't wait.   Grin

No one can wait! A lot of people (both Americans and non-Americans) are eagerly waiting for the debate. I am from South-east Asia, and I will be watching it on TV (hope that it will be aired live on CNN), and I have talked to a few of my friends and all of them will be watching as well. It will be epic 90 minutes! 31 hours and 15 minutes to go...

They are saying 90 minutes with NO BREAKS!

I hope Hillary has a giant colostomy bag & a bar-stool under that tent she wears!

Apparently she asked for a chair & was denied, but given an equalizing podium (she's 5'5" / He's 6'2") --  

Will she keel over?
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 06:32:03 PM

Global vote for the US presidency. With US forces deployed to 135 countries last year everyone wants their say

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/780106262424027136

https://t.co/NYox0e6dLq

Only one fit the bill for me Trump

And its gone.
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 06:36:05 PM

Global vote for the US presidency. With US forces deployed to 135 countries last year everyone wants their say

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/780106262424027136

https://t.co/NYox0e6dLq

Only one fit the bill for me Trump

BE on the look-out for Julian Assange's WIKILEAKS bombs from Hillary's emails.  Smiley
googie4

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 11:12:31 PM

Hillary is too short to debate trump.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 01:37:38 AM

I can't wait.   Grin

They are saying 90 minutes with NO BREAKS!

I hope Hillary has a giant colostomy bag & a bar-stool under that tent she wears!

Apparently she asked for a chair & was denied, but given an equalizing podium (she's 5'5" / He's 6'2") --  

Will she keel over?
I would have given her a chair.

I would like her to be beaten fair and square, not to fall over.

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 02:12:50 AM

I think that half way through the debate, and especially if it seems like the woman is having problems, Trump should magnanimously suggest that they might get a chair for Hillary so that she might be more comfortable and able to perform better.

In other news, it looks like the Flowers show is off Sad  Maybe they could find body-doubles for some of the most notable of 'Bill's Bimbos' and dress them up decade appropriate fashion.  That would be a hoot, but I understand that Trump is wanting to be more 'presidential' these days,  Plus, there seems a fairly decent Trump will administer a brutal beat-down the old fashioned way without the fun and games.  We'll see how much Lester Hold is able to rescue the poor damsel in distress.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 02:32:13 AM

I think that half way through the debate, and especially if it seems like the woman is having problems, Trump should magnanimously suggest that they might get a chair for Hillary so that she might be more comfortable and able to perform better.

In other news, it looks like the Flowers show is off Sad  Maybe they could find body-doubles for some of the most notable of 'Bill's Bimbos' and dress them up decade appropriate fashion.  That would be a hoot, but I understand that Trump is wanting to be more 'presidential' these days,  Plus, there seems a fairly decent Trump will administer a brutal beat-down the old fashioned way without the fun and games.  We'll see how much Lester Hold is able to rescue the poor damsel in distress.

Well, it could be argued, consideration is due for the handicapped.  Arguably, if she can't stand for 90 minutes, that's a handicap that should be allowed.

It won't make a bit of difference, except that if she was standing she'd have an excuse for losing.

Don't let her have that excuse.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 10:17:20 AM

According to a poll by CNN/ORC, most Americans think that Hitlery will win the debate (53% to 43%).  Grin

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/09/08/politics/hillary-clinton-poll-debate-expectations/index.html

I beg to differ. That evil hag is going to get her ass handed to her by Donald Trump tomorrow. I am losing my patience... still some 15 hours remaining for the debate to start...
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 03:16:26 PM

Well, it could be argued, consideration is due for the handicapped.  Arguably, if she can't stand for 90 minutes, that's a handicap that should be allowed.

It won't make a bit of difference, except that if she was standing she'd have an excuse for losing.

The best guest would be the woman who was the 12-year-old rape victim who Hillary, in her early legal career, slut-shamed in order to get her child rapist client off the hook.

This woman sitting in the front row and staring straight at Clinton for 90 minutes solid would be some kind of retribution 40 years after Hillary's early 'feminist' activities.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 03:22:01 PM

According to a poll by CNN/ORC, most Americans think that Hitlery will win the debate (53% to 43%).  Grin

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/09/08/politics/hillary-clinton-poll-debate-expectations/index.html

I beg to differ. That evil hag is going to get her ass handed to her by Donald Trump tomorrow. I am losing my patience... still some 15 hours remaining for the debate to start...

I see the strategy, CNN to "Announce She Won." 

Regardless of any facts.

Yes, the fish rots from the head...
Perle

Activity: 262

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 03:23:44 PM

The most funny thing is both of the leaders who are directly or indirectly elected by the people of United states of America. There is nothing they can complain about. What you sow is what you rip.
The United States is faced with a choice between bad and very bad president. I wonder who will choose?
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 08:18:47 PM

The best guest would be the woman who was the 12-year-old rape victim who Hillary, in her early legal career, slut-shamed in order to get her child rapist client off the hook.

This woman sitting in the front row and staring straight at Clinton for 90 minutes solid would be some kind of retribution 40 years after Hillary's early 'feminist' activities.

Here are two more you could put in the front row.  They have bitchboy hillary boy Mark Cuban
tar and feathered in five min.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjjQOz1HlVw
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 11:28:41 PM

The most funny thing is both of the leaders who are directly or indirectly elected by the people of United states of America. There is nothing they can complain about. What you sow is what you rip.

Ha!  You rip what you sew!

You reap what you sow.  Smiley
birareru1988

Activity: 275

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 03:41:36 PM

I agree. But the one who chooses the Americans will affect the whole world. And it can upset the balance and lead to war !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: