Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 03:25:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Donald Trump Vs Hilary Clinton  (Read 10807 times)
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 07:35:16 AM

I like Donald Trump as a insult comic, but he should definitely not be President. And Hillary is actually worse, would sell us all out for her benefit. If one of them gets elected, then it's going to be really bad for the US. And I know this is going to sound while, but there's going to be an event that will cause for the election to be put off until further notice. So expect Obama to be President in February 2017.

I don't think that HRC or DJT can be worst than Obama for the USA... It would be a great achievement in it self. But who knows... At least trump seems inclined to put America first, was born and raised here.

What is your representation of your ideal USA? What do you want?

Everyone should see this Documentary about the Clinton MOB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPX1G--iE3Q

If you look at Trump's history he still holds the same belief, he is not a republican either but is the only chance to win the POTUS was to go R, any vote for independent automatically goes to clinton.

Will watch later. But yeah, Trump might say a lot of racist kind of things, but it's really just to get those votes. Even knowing that he has no real chance of having the Mexicans build a wall. But Hillary will sell us out, and not only that, she's sick as in she's been having a lot of public seizures, and that's only going to get worse.

LoL if the USA want the Mexicans to pay for the wall there is nothing on Earth that can now stop that. Combined the power of the dollar to the us army and Mexicanos with all their pride better pay... What could they do to oppose? Join the Shanghai org? LoL...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 11:47:10 AM

Will watch later. But yeah, Trump might say a lot of racist kind of things, but it's really just to get those votes. Even knowing that he has no real chance of having the Mexicans build a wall. But Hillary will sell us out, and not only that, she's sick as in she's been having a lot of public seizures, and that's only going to get worse.

For the last few decades, the non-Hispanic Whites (especially those living in regions dominated by African Americans and Hispanics) of the United States has faced unprecedented discrimination and harassment directed against them. They are the only population group to witness the living standards go down. Getting jobs and university places are getting increasingly difficult as a result of affirmative action. Trump is the voice of this marginalized group.
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 07:18:42 PM

Huma Abedin worked at a radical Muslim journal for 10 years

"Hillary Clinton’s top campaign aide, and the woman who might be the future White House chief of staff to the first female US president, for a decade edited a radical Muslim publication that opposed women’s rights and blamed the US for 9/11."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/4653ce23-8c5e-3fcb-8b8a-8ea46629828c/ss_huma-abedin-worked-at-a.html
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 07:54:03 PM

For the last few decades, the non-Hispanic Whites (especially those living in regions dominated by African Americans and Hispanics) of the United States has faced unprecedented discrimination and harassment directed against them. They are the only population group to witness the living standards go down. Getting jobs and university places are getting increasingly difficult as a result of affirmative action. Trump is the voice of this marginalized group.

Today all groups in the US are marginalized.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 11:52:39 AM

The real reason Trump and Clinton are running!

The Money That Is Sold Abroad Is You

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd-SLRyuRq0

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
jamcrypt

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 05:13:00 PM

Trump is the safer candidate.
A lot of people votes for Hillary thinking she's a safe bet, non-disruptive. But she's not.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:21:31 AM

A lot of people votes for Hillary thinking she's a safe bet, non-disruptive. But she's not.

This is the simplest election ever.

Just pick the honest man.
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:28:35 AM

Honest Abe Lincoln is not running.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:31:51 AM

Judge for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL2YWHLxMYw
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 01:39:36 AM

Honest Abe wasn't really that honest. The Civil War was not about freeing the slaves. Rather, it was about not losing the tax money the Southern States paid government. It was also about extending slavery to as many Americans as possible, and placing them all under slavery to the government rather than to independent Southern businessmen.

If you are a citizen, you are a slave. Why not be a man or a woman, and let the government be your slave?

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 04:15:21 AM

I'm not from US but if you ask me, I'd vote for Trump....

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 01:48:59 PM

The open borders, radical-Muslim-inclusive policies of Hillary are nothing but disruptive.
ImHacked

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 01:59:55 PM

I would go for the outspoken one than the hypocrite.  Hillary very much know how to play in politics as she was on that like any years from now.  She knows how to do things and make look good and brainwashed people just my making a lot of promises.  Trump on the otherhand is very talkative but you will sense the honesty of every words he spoken.  He bravely tells all what he thinks on his mind baring his true intentions and true colors to the public.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 04:14:53 PM

I would go for the outspoken one than the hypocrite.  Hillary very much know how to play in politics as she was on that like any years from now.  She knows how to do things and make look good and brainwashed people just my making a lot of promises.  Trump on the otherhand is very talkative but you will sense the honesty of every words he spoken.  He bravely tells all what he thinks on his mind baring his true intentions and true colors to the public.

Plus, a Trump presidency would be certainly quite interesting.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 05:23:09 PM

Honest Abe wasn't really that honest. The Civil War was not about freeing the slaves. Rather, it was about not losing the tax money the Southern States paid government. It was also about extending slavery to as many Americans as possible, and placing them all under slavery to the government rather than to independent Southern businessmen.

If you are a citizen, you are a slave. Why not be a man or a woman, and let the government be your slave?

Cool

There is something unique about history. It is written by the winners, such as Abraham Lincoln and Ulysses S. Grant. Just accept it. Jefferson Davis and his confederate losers got destroyed by the Northerners. Had the Confederate states won the war, then what we read in the history textbooks would have been entirely different. 
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 03:50:10 PM

I am routing for Trump as I see that he is really seriois with his plans with his country.  Besides we knew from yhe very start that Clinton knows everything about politics.  And as always, I did not trust a real politician.  Unlike Trump who was before a citizen with business to manage.  Maybe he could manage also the situation of his country now.
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 05:25:00 PM

I am routing for Trump as I see that he is really seriois with his plans with his country.  Besides we knew from yhe very start that Clinton knows everything about politics.  And as always, I did not trust a real politician.  Unlike Trump who was before a citizen with business to manage.  Maybe he could manage also the situation of his country now.

If a student of Harvard who worked for a law firm and as a community organizer could do it... The duck is more than enough qualified. It's certainly the most qualified person since the era of the founders of America...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 10:49:13 PM

Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton (two ls)

It's a tie!

Donald Trump: 0
Hillary Clinton: 0

Not good if both of them will share one position. Let the vice presidential winner take over.

There's an open race now with 3 3rd party candidates.

True!

Dr. Jill Stein (Green Party ) has run before....and was arrested trying to enter the Presidential debate!!!

http://www.democracynow.org/2012/10/17/green_partys_jill_stein_cheri_honkala

Amazing resilience.

She's a primitivist though. I could never support that.

Are you sure? Do you have a source for that? Heard she made some comments about wi-fi. Something about it possibly affecting the brain and that she believed it needed to be studied better. But never heard her advocating we should give up technology and go back to preindustrial times or anything like that.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 07:59:11 AM

Fractional Dead Men Voting Multiple Times in Many States...

These figures came from the Pew Center on the States study entitled "Inaccurate, Costly, and Inefficient: Evidence that America's Voter Registration System Needs an Upgrade" (2012).  These "glitches" were not removed from the system due to the Obama Department of Justice suspending the execution and enforcement of federal law in relation to the regulations governing elections.

The National Voter Registration Act (NVRA) of 1993, 52 USC is the law we're examining here, specifically Section 8 that is specifically designed to promote honest and fair voting in the elections.  Section 8 is a requirement for the states.  They are to do the following in accordance with the law:

"…conduct a general program that makes a reasonable effort to remove the names of ineligible voters from the official lists of eligible voters."

Read more at http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/fractional-dead-men-voting-multiple-times-in-many-states-its-not-who-wins-the-ballots-but-those-who-count-the-ballots-that-decides-an-election_08252016.

Cool

Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 10:13:03 PM

If Clinton becomes President a lot of people will die, If Trump gets his chance and does not take the wrong advice , he has to make sure his advisors are not of that ilk, you know the instigators and lobbyists for war, then he should be OK

As we have seen both of the Clintons history, not very good is it? or tell me I am wrong.
The choice is one and that that is to have Trump as president, if he does just 1 percent opposite of previous presidents, and honors his polices then the US is on to a winner, you just have to give him a chance, the difference could, and would effect the future of how other nations see American politicians as just warmongers.

Trump would surely change this attitude, especially in those people who endorse war and governmental changes in countries that have nothing to do with them.

Vote Trump please you decent people, I would if could.   

And its gone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: