Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:25:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Donald Trump Vs Hilary Clinton  (Read 10794 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 04:45:19 PM

The most funny thing is both of the leaders who are directly or indirectly elected by the people of United states of America. There is nothing they can complain about. What you sow is what you rip.
I agree. But the one who chooses the Americans will affect the whole world. And it can upset the balance and lead to war !

Even the pro-Hillary voters would agree that Trump is much more pacifist, when compared to Clinton. He has even announced that he will never use the "first-strike" option, as far as nuclear warfare is concerned. Trump as the POTUS will mean an end to Americans invading third world countries. On the other hand, Hitlery as the POTUS will almost certainly trigger a WW3.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 04:57:25 PM

The most funny thing is both of the leaders who are directly or indirectly elected by the people of United states of America. There is nothing they can complain about. What you sow is what you rip.
I agree. But the one who chooses the Americans will affect the whole world. And it can upset the balance and lead to war !

Even the pro-Hillary voters would agree that Trump is much more pacifist, when compared to Clinton. He has even announced that he will never use the "first-strike" option, as far as nuclear warfare is concerned. Trump as the POTUS will mean an end to Americans invading third world countries. On the other hand, Hitlery as the POTUS will almost certainly trigger a WW3.

And the ignorant people of that fact^ will rue the day, that voting for Clinton has brought more death and destruction, more corruptness, more job losses.
More banking swindling, worse than that maybe, even a dollar crash.

And its gone.
Berns

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 05:54:07 PM

I am not siding with either candidates.
I will move from the states by the time one of them take office. Embarrassed
What are You going to do, trump will lead America to ruin? Now You can still leave, but then will be too late ! Or You are not interested in the fate of You and Your children?
PokemonFun

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 08:03:15 PM

donald trump will be always better than that corrupted girl hillary clinton
nikrobi

Activity: 303
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 08:49:14 PM

Go Trump, make America Great Again and the World Will be Better Again!
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 08:58:37 PM

I am not siding with either candidates.
I will move from the states by the time one of them take office. Embarrassed
What are You going to do, trump will lead America to ruin? Now You can still leave, but then will be too late ! Or You are not interested in the fate of You and Your children?

OK then how will Clinton improve America compared to Trump and policies, Clinton is a liar, as if you did not know this.
Trump policies are so much better than the warmongering Clinton. her money backers are world renown for being corrupt.

Read up on Trumps future policies for the future https://www.donaldjtrump.com/policies

Take some time to watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyDSCKYz5sA&feature=youtu.be&t=800
You may learn something.

And its gone.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 09:01:30 PM

Go Trump, make America Great Again and the World Will be Better Again!

Trump won't make the world better. He will just give us a breather. The best he might do is set the neocons and the Illuminati back a hundred years in their plans to take over the world.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
PlanetOfBets

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 10:16:05 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2017, 11:39:35 AM by PlanetOfBets

if i live in usa i will vote Trumps, these two candidate for president of the United States and is also good for the citizens with a platform on which the public, however select the appropriate vice president for the best selection, so it is waiting for the election results to select the people we know.
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:31:27 AM

if i live in usa i will vote Trumpss

He's not letting you in.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:56:48 AM

He's not letting you in.

Actually, the kind of foreign person who would support Trump's America, or at least the picture he paints of it, may well be welcomed with open arms.

As a system analyst and strategist, I consider the U.S.'s best hope would be to create an environment which people would wish to live in, then selectively accept the most 'cream of the crop' from other nations.  This means liberty, fairness, opportunity, and rule of law.

My only qualm about this strategy are ethical;  it screws other nations and puts them at a perpetual disadvantage.  My hope would be that in order for the other nations to compete they would try to better their own country as well.  I admit that this hope is fairly pie-in-the-sky though.  If we really wanted to be good guys, we'd refuse to take good people from shitty countries with the hope that they would stay home and work on fixing their problems.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 02:52:00 AM

He's not letting you in.

Actually, the kind of foreign person who would support Trump's America, or at least the picture he paints of it, may well be welcomed with open arms.

As a system analyst and strategist, I consider the U.S.'s best hope would be to create an environment which people would wish to live in, then selectively accept the most 'cream of the crop' from other nations.  This means liberty, fairness, opportunity, and rule of law.

My only qualm about this strategy are ethical;  it screws other nations and puts them at a perpetual disadvantage.  My hope would be that in order for the other nations to compete they would try to better their own country as well.  I admit that this hope is fairly pie-in-the-sky though.  If we really wanted to be good guys, we'd refuse to take good people from shitty countries with the hope that they would stay home and work on fixing their problems.

I only state this that I am about to state because Americans are ignorant of bottom-line law. I am kinda in favor of not having our nation overrun by a bunch of people from elsewhere. But, here it is.

Any foreigner who slips into America, and is caught by the authorities can do this. When he gets his day in court before they send him out of the country, he can file a common law claim as a man, against the man or woman who is not allowing him free travel in America. If he knows English well enough to do this, the jury just might award him freedom to remain.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:36:47 AM

He's not letting you in.

I only state this that I am about to state because Americans are ignorant of bottom-line law. I am kinda in favor of not having our nation overrun by a bunch of people from elsewhere. But, here it is.

Any foreigner who slips into America, and is caught by the authorities can do this. When he gets his day in court before they send him out of the country, he can file a common law claim as a man, against the man or woman who is not allowing him free travel in America. If he knows English well enough to do this, the jury just might award him freedom to remain.

Cool

To a degree my views are shaped by working in environments where probably half of my peers were H1B.  They did a huge amount for the industry and the country (to the extent that our work was not net negative and history is yet to be written on that one...one way all of us working on our tasks were at least neutral.)

Actually, my experiences in school and simply just personal philosophy and study of history led me to my way of thinking before I worked in the tech industry.  My experiences there simply solidified up my views.

To me 'American' is a mindset, and the best proxy for it is outlined in our constitution.  Even now, 240-ish years and much gorp/gov abuse later, that still holds.  That is why I say that there are a lot highly 'American' people have never been to our country and may not have even considered it.  Unlike the above (scrape other nations for talent), this construct is a fairly recent invention of mine.

I've never been much of a patriot of flag waver and only fairly recently started to appreciate certain of the positives of the country as I study things more.  Now I am quite interested to retain hold on what we have left and hopefully claw back some of what we've lost.  Immigration could help a bunch or hurt a bunch depending on who is implementing it.  It could be the case that so many native born Americans are so brainwashed and fucked up that immigrants are actually our only hope.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:57:41 AM

He's not letting you in.

Cool

To a degree my views are shaped by working in environments where probably half of my peers were H1B.  They did a huge amount for the industry and the country (to the extent that our work was not net negative and history is yet to be written on that one...one way all of us working on our tasks were at least neutral.)

Actually, my experiences in school and simply just personal philosophy and study of history led me to my way of thinking before I worked in the tech industry.  My experiences there simply solidified up my views.

To me 'American' is a mindset, and the best proxy for it is outlined in our constitution.  Even now, 240-ish years and much gorp/gov abuse later, that still holds.  That is why I say that there are a lot highly 'American' people have never been to our country and may not have even considered it.  Unlike the above (scrape other nations for talent), this construct is a fairly recent invention of mine.

I've never been much of a patriot of flag waver and only fairly recently started to appreciate certain of the positives of the country as I study things more.  Now I am quite interested to retain hold on what we have left and hopefully claw back some of what we've lost.  Immigration could help a bunch or hurt a bunch depending on who is implementing it.  It could be the case that so many native born Americans are so brainwashed and fucked up that immigrants are actually our only hope.

The Constitution is structure and instruction for government. It isn't for the people.

The Bill of Rights is clarification for how the government is to keep hands off the people. Even the Bill of Rights isn't for the people.

Everything and anything else is for the people to do, as long as they don't hurt their fellow people. It's called freedom, or liberty.

Cool

EnacDomains

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 09:26:15 PM

Do you really believe that you matter?

http://eNAC.com -Buy and sell domain names with Bitcoin
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 11:08:01 PM

Anonymous posted this on Twitter tonight:

HILLARY CLINTON CAMPAIGN CONNECTED TO REGISTERED FOREIGN AGENT OF SAUDI ARABIA:

https://t.co/iBg2Hq2QaM
ovvidiy

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 01:34:39 PM

And that an agent of the Kremlin Trump is better? Putin's supporters will never win in America. In General, such people have no place in a democratic society.
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 10:12:13 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2016, 10:31:31 PM by RoomBot

No, that is not better, but why compare apples & oranges?

Both Presidential candidates are crooks and sociopaths...

NEW FBI investigation into Shillary's emails announced today.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 11:20:50 PM

And that an agent of the Kremlin Trump is better? Putin's supporters will never win in America. In General, such people have no place in a democratic society.
If such people don't have place in a democratic society, how he can be candidate to president of most powerful country of world? I don't like Trump and can't imagine him as president of USA (I have same opinion about Hillary).

RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 11:30:26 PM

ALL people have a place in a democracy. 

Theoretically. 

Except for "third parties."  Grin

Those two candidates, however, are not fit to lead.
4x4et

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 11:38:37 PM

Trump all the way.

Not because he is ideal. It's because that psychopath who competes against him.

CHEAP GOOGLE VOICE ACCOUNTS, TORRENT INVITES, E-BOOKS, AND MANY MORE - PM ME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: