Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:50:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we must trust with bitcoin?  (Read 16990 times)
0day

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 10:41:53 PM

For me there is not too much trust in Bitcoin, its more a calculated investment. The price could change in an instant on bad news and exchanges or wallets can get hacked - definitely not something I would trust. But its also a potentially great way to accumulate money.

It is very bad that you are a SR.member and talking like that, as a SR member have spent 8 months on this forum and in that period a person can get a more better knowledge about any thing, so you should have to learn all the things about bitcoin, you have to know that bitcoin is a currency and at the stage from where bitcoin is passing the same happens due to some factors.

I totally agree with you, and the factors are that bitcoin is currently not adopted by all of the people of the world and as more people adopt this currency and invest in that the price of it increases and when people sell their bitcoins the price decreases, so when every person adopt it sufficiently then we can say that a stability will occur.

Hire me for your campaign management

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 10:44:13 PM

I do trust in the future and hoping for the price rise also to the services that would be given to us. Bitcoin make an invention that really help humanity when it fully adopted throughout the globe and mainly used by people. Banks are try to do like bitcoin now. Bitcoin is the future.
I agree with you . in the future we will use all things related to technology. and bitcoin is one of the things that is very dedicated to the future.
the ease and speed of bitcoin will make it more widely used by people. bitcoin confidence will increase.
skylighters

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 11:05:02 PM

I do trust in the future and hoping for the price rise also to the services that would be given to us. Bitcoin make an invention that really help humanity when it fully adopted throughout the globe and mainly used by people. Banks are try to do like bitcoin now. Bitcoin is the future.
I agree with you . in the future we will use all things related to technology. and bitcoin is one of the things that is very dedicated to the future.
the ease and speed of bitcoin will make it more widely used by people. bitcoin confidence will increase.
you are right, bitcoins are a thing of the future in my opinion, i think that we must trust bitcoins if we want to make some money over time
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 11:24:36 PM

For me there is not too much trust in Bitcoin, its more a calculated investment. The price could change in an instant on bad news and exchanges or wallets can get hacked - definitely not something I would trust. But its also a potentially great way to accumulate money.

It is very bad that you are a SR.member and talking like that, as a SR member have spent 8 months on this forum and in that period a person can get a more better knowledge about any thing, so you should have to learn all the things about bitcoin, you have to know that bitcoin is a currency and at the stage from where bitcoin is passing the same happens due to some factors.
You may been here more than 8 month or more than that which has some experiences about bitcoin and whatever related to it and could conclude we can trust bitcoin as a good investment with some advantages. But for me that have been here for less than 2 months, I can conclude that we can trust bitcoin as we can see in the charts of bitcoin every year, bitcoin remain a good online currency.
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:14:41 AM

You may been here more than 8 month or more than that which has some experiences about bitcoin and whatever related to it and could conclude we can trust bitcoin as a good investment with some advantages. But for me that have been here for less than 2 months, I can conclude that we can trust bitcoin as we can see in the charts of bitcoin every year, bitcoin remain a good online currency.

You are a real user of bitcoin and love bitcoin and love to get more knowledge about bitcoin that is why you have more knowledge about bitcoin and know well that it is a better investment and we can fully trust on this currency without any fear.
claimbitcointop.org

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:39:29 AM

Bitcoin has been since the begining a great opportunity to invest as well to get an amazing income, for the most i do believe bitcoin works just as an extra source, and they dont care if price it 100 or 400 dollars, as long they can exchange their bitcoins into fiat.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:48:27 AM

Bitcoin has been since the begining a great opportunity to invest as well to get an amazing income, for the most i do believe bitcoin works just as an extra source, and they dont care if price it 100 or 400 dollars, as long they can exchange their bitcoins into fiat.
me too i believed and trust bitcoin since i start earning and investing i see the profit on my investment and i am satisfied with it and also i start promoting bitcoin to my office mate but only few are interested.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:38:26 AM

me too i believed and trust bitcoin since i start earning and investing i see the profit on my investment and i am satisfied with it and also i start promoting bitcoin to my office mate but only few are interested.
Trusting in bitcoin is given if you have investment you should believed that your investment will grow on the time you set, we need to trust bitcoin for our money putting in our bitcoin wallet that will never hack by someone else.
arcanayou

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:42:23 AM

Trusting in bitcoin is given if you have investment you should believed that your investment will grow on the time you set, we need to trust bitcoin for our money putting in our bitcoin wallet that will never hack by someone else.
yes, we must trust bitcoin, we are love bitcoin
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 04:43:05 AM

We should trust bitcoin because without it, this place wouldn't be here. This idea of crypto-currency isn't what it is today or it might not even implemented by somebody else yet. Bitcoin is the reason why half of the people of the Internet are united. Bitcoin makes us earn money by just using our computer at home. Bitcoin has unlocked a lot of doors of opportunity for us so there is no reason to not trust Bitcoin.

ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 05:38:22 AM

What he's saying is true enough though. I find that a lot Bitcoiners tend to have this diehard attitude where they completely ignore reason and facts. That would be totally fine if they truly lived and breathed Bitcoin but most of these people have regular lives like everybody else and unapologetically use money and banks in their everyday lives. You shouldn't paint Bitcoin as all rosy because it isn't. I'm pretty sure you yourself would be completely distraught if all you could rely on right now was Bitcoin with no money, no bank accounts.
agamasrori

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 06:11:34 AM

Remembered bitcoin is first and mostly anonymous virtual money,also now investor choosed bitcoin become best asset for invest,until when we must trusted bitcoin become part our life?
Bitcoin technology has change the world. Most of people holding smartphone on their hands. Of course the the most of them will interest with virtual transaction. And bitcoin have the best technology for this business. That why banks are trying to do business like blockchain did.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 06:47:48 AM

Remembered bitcoin is first and mostly anonymous virtual money,also now investor choosed bitcoin become best asset for invest,until when we must trusted bitcoin become part our life?

We better have trust into bitcoin. It can do many things in our lives, especially to those people who believe that they achieve their dream through bitcoin. and that is the main reason why we are here isn't?
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 07:05:19 AM

We better have trust into bitcoin. It can do many things in our lives, especially to those people who believe that they achieve their dream through bitcoin. and that is the main reason why we are here isn't?
Trust and invest, that is the action we need to do if we believe in bitcoin. The price is moving up and that means investing in bitcoin is profitable as the economy is progressive and more and more people are adopting to bitcoin because they have a satisfaction in using it as investment and currency.
harissengke

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 07:40:57 AM

if you cant trust 100% dont try to invest or put your btc to some place
just collect it and see what happen in the future

ironm@n

Activity: 259

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 04:16:38 PM

Bitcoin is an evolved form of money, and there's no point to not trust it. With Bitcoin you can do almost everything that you can do with Fiat in a more efficient way, and Bitcoin has proven to be trusted by many people.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 04:21:52 PM

As long as you are just earning bitcoins you really wont care what the price would be (though you will be too much happy if it goes higher as you will get more profits like that), but if you invest your own money into it you would always be thinking about the price as if it drops you will be in loss because you bought them at a price which is going to decrease.
secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 05:07:23 PM

Bitcoin is an evolved form of money, and there's no point to not trust it. With Bitcoin you can do almost everything that you can do with Fiat in a more efficient way, and Bitcoin has proven to be trusted by many people.

also why we must trust with bitcoin, because if bitcoin does not have full trust. bitcoin will never grow very large as it is today.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 05:10:47 PM

also why we must trust with bitcoin, because if bitcoin does not have full trust. bitcoin will never grow very large as it is today.
Exactly, and even if there is big crash in the price, the true believers of bitcoins will always keep on supporting it and without support from the users, bitcoin would be nothing.
dmarine

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 02:39:12 AM

The network is  well-built and virtually unhackable.  In terms of fluctuations,  bitcoin can disappoint , but things are  getting better and better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: