Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:50:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is 1000 btc Possible  (Read 83199 times)
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:46:10 PM

Is it possible to earn 1000 or atleast 100 bitcoins with trading Altcoins.If I buy some bitcoin at cheaper rate today and it's price goes up in future?Which alt you think has potential to make me 1000 btc
Yes that possible if you have enough capital to trade in bitcoin buy now and wait that time to reach the price you desire. But if you want a profit while waiting the bitcoin price rise do trading in alt. Many altcoins have a potential to goes up so trade in alt to get a profit for you to grow your bitcoin.
Mr. Green

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

I learnt about experts they're experts on fuck all

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:48:14 PM

Yes it is possible for those who have 610k$ in their bank accounts. For you street scums who hold 100 bucks in their wallets, no it is not.
0day

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 09:19:55 PM

Is it possible to earn 1000 or atleast 100 bitcoins with trading Altcoins.If I buy some bitcoin at cheaper rate today and it's price goes up in future?Which alt you think has potential to make me 1000 btc
Yes that possible if you have enough capital to trade in bitcoin buy now and wait that time to reach the price you desire. But if you want a profit while waiting the bitcoin price rise do trading in alt. Many altcoins have a potential to goes up so trade in alt to get a profit for you to grow your bitcoin.

But still there are some altcoins which are just a way to lose our coins, no matter how much they famous are. So I will also suggest to start short term trade in altcoins, do not wait for longer with your altcoins if you really want to increase your bitcoins to 1000.

Hire me for your campaign management
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 09:23:44 PM

Yes it is possible for those who have 610k$ in their bank accounts. For you street scums who hold 100 bucks in their wallets, no it is not.

I bet you're one of these 'street scums' too, don't try to make yourself rich. We're all trying to earn as much as we can here. It was possible to get 1kBTC when it was very cheap (<$0.001), now..... It's more of a dream.
Hellacopter

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 12:41:01 AM

It's possible only for the ones who started in Bitcoin's world with really very big budget, and then keep investing in profitable methods to growing their coins up
tharani

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

don't piss me off or else you will see the tigress

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 10:37:18 AM

no need for high budget there were days when btc was 10 dollars and now its sky rocketed. the only thing that matters is how much value it gains over time.

buy a small amount of bitcoins around 10 btc today monitor the amount for 5 - 6 years and then sell it , then you would have really made a profit if the bitcoin price becomes high , but if it goes low it might be a loss / so it is risky but you can only hope but it's not impossible.

send me a message if you want your signature to be posted
Universat

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 10:11:59 PM

yes it is possible but it is depending on your investment, if you have invested a good amount of money then it is really possible, but if your investment is very low then it will become very difficult in reach to that level very soon, and may be you will wait for year to reach to that level with little invested amount.
PacePay

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:22:05 PM

But still there are some altcoins which are just a way to lose our coins, no matter how much they famous are. So I will also suggest to start short term trade in altcoins, do not wait for longer with your altcoins if you really want to increase your bitcoins to 1000.

You are right that with altcoins we have to do only short term trades as there are chances to lose with them no matter how much they are famous, and still even with short term trade it is possible to earn that much bitcoins within shorter time.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:26:28 PM

You wee charmer, you.

If someone had skipped between the most explosive alts over the last twelve months which I suppose is ETH, ETC, XEM, XMR and a few others I haven't paid enough attention to then it would have been possible.

What I'm really curious about is how you'd go about getting your 1000 BTC off Poloniex. Their withdrawal restrictions might mean it would take you several months. I dunno what there is beyond normal verification.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 06:40:18 AM

If you are not one of the first persons that invest in a crypto currency, then you will need to rely on trading and if you are not a big fish then earning that amount of bitcoin's it's really difficult.
it is difficult but not impossible. if someone decide to earn that much bitcoin it won't remain a big deal to achieve the target for his.
before starting you thought this is impossible and waste of time but when you finally start that work you'll realize that the work actually is not that hard.
even 1000 bitcoin is big target but with altcoin trading it can be possible. it take time for sure. trading have some strategies and skill requirements, and  some rules, if you follow them all you'll earn well in few weeks.

True, but now we are talking about a skill set, a skill set that very few people have or could have and even then a significant amount of seed money will be needed, it is possible but the road ahead is long and difficult.
Chrismeister

Activity: 465

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 07:54:21 AM

Off course is it possible to see the price of the bitcoin at 1000 dollar each but i dont think it would happen very fast because that is to soon. I think maybe in 10 years it can happen.
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 07:54:23 AM

1000 dollar each bitcoin can be true in the future for sure i dont really know that we need a bigger amount of bitcoins but what i do know if that we want to reach that amount we need to spent more coins with all of the owners.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 08:41:37 AM

Ofcourse it is possible to earn this much it depends on how much you know and if you are alone or in a team.
Also to earn this much you need alot of capital to begin with else it will take too long to reach that point so a good capital is must. I think more people have already reached that goal of bitcoin.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 09:01:58 AM

You are right that with altcoins we have to do only short term trades as there are chances to lose with them no matter how much they are famous, and still even with short term trade it is possible to earn that much bitcoins within shorter time.

Altcoins are  better to be trade in short time and  its also possible  for long term but i wouldnt recommend to alts its better to choose bitcoin rather than alts in  long term investments. 1000btc is too damn hard to achieve even if you have  big capital in trading , it wouldnt still guarantee you to reach that amount.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 01:58:35 PM

It is possible but it will be hard for sure, no doubts about the fact that its hard to reach such amounts but there are people that are having this for sure.
I'm hope that I on a day have so much bitcoin but that is now still very far away.
djank

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 02:05:14 PM

depend on your capital, if you have only 0.1 btc or just 1 btc good luck then Cheesy
Cozynunu

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 02:17:27 PM

Is 1000 bitcoins possible if you have that capacity to grow so many bitcoins or the money to invest with that big amount it will be able but not in the very beginning that takes time allong time.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 02:53:26 PM

Anything is possible with the right mindset. At one point people also probably asked themselves is 1m$ possible and look at all the multi millionaires now.
So yes im sure its possible but i wouldnt know how if i would know how i would have reached it already or be on the way Smiley
0day

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 10:19:32 PM

Anything is possible with the right mindset. At one point people also probably asked themselves is 1m$ possible and look at all the multi millionaires now.
So yes im sure its possible but i wouldnt know how if i would know how i would have reached it already or be on the way Smiley

with your example in your reply one point came to my mind and that is in the past when the price of bitcoin was much lower there were people who have bought a large number of bitcoin there were some people who have bought thousands of bitcoin with only some amount of money, so it is already proved in the past that yes 1000 BTC is possible.

Hire me for your campaign management
Doubler Disburser 232515

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 10:46:09 PM

I think your question has been worded poorly.  You ask "if you buy BitCoin is BitCoin going to make you more BitCoins?"  The answer is no.  BitCoins don't payout interest.  Not now, not ever.

If you actually mean "If you buy Alt coins (be it with Fiat or BitCoins) will they (Alt Coins) make you money?"  If that's what you're asking then the answer is no one knows.  That's why there are so many Alt coins being created and people gambling the house on that Alt Coin being the next big thing since BitCoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: