Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:43:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is 1000 btc Possible  (Read 83195 times)
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 12:47:44 PM

Is it possible to earn 1000 or atleast 100 bitcoins with trading Altcoins.If I buy some bitcoin at cheaper rate today and it's price goes up in future?Which alt you think has potential to make me 1000 btc

1000BTC for an ordinary traders like me is very hard to gain it, though I'm not underestimating my capability but I'm just putting myself in reality. The only person who can avail that is those whale investor who has big capital investment. That can be possible to be happen in altcoin investment because there coins out there has cheaper value but full of potential to be increase someday.
yes nothing is impossible in this world and it can be possible by trading and gambling. if you are a good gambler and having good experience in gambling and trading then you can make more that 1000 bitcoin in a very very short period of time.

I think the only way to make 1000 is to gamble. But it might lose you all the bitcoins.

gamble not only one way to get 1000 bitcoin, but if use gamble only low capital money can get 1000 bitcoin if get jackpot but is only lucky
you can get 1000 bitcoin, use trading(must high capital money too), mining (must good qualty in mining hardware)

Its not possible to get 1000 btc with small capital and if you want to win that big amount then you also need to gamble with huge amount and that is very risky as if luck doesn't favor you then you loose big money in single day which can never be recovered.
In just commonsense thing its really impossible to get big winnings or profits out of small quantity of capital or bets its either on gambling or trading. Speaking on hitting jackpot isnt ideal to think of it always because its near impossible to happen to you in your lifetime.When we do trading we do really need big capital to trade altcoins and if that coin pumps 1000% then its possible but we know it wont happen normally.

Yes its nearly impossible to achieve that milestone even with a higher capital but if you are lucky and if price pumps that high then you can make 1000 btc but the chances of achieving that is very rare as no one will take that high risk of investing that high capital.
If you have the balls on investing into altcoin or make trading with them then its your choice and having bigger risk does have big rewards and 1k btc profits is possible but its very very hard to achieve and we all know not all people does achieved or posses large amount of bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 01:35:30 PM

In just commonsense thing its really impossible to get big winnings or profits out of small quantity of capital or bets its either on gambling or trading.
Not in all the cases. But not just with strategy, but out of being extreme lucky, one gambler/trader may get chances to make those profits even with small capital. There were many stories people bought bitcoins for $10 in 2010 and forgot and open their wallet by end of 2013 and found themselves as millionaire overnight.

When we do trading we do really need big capital to trade altcoins and if that coin pumps 1000% then its possible but we know it wont happen normally.
I'm not sure about the definition of your big capital, but around 1 bitcoin is more than enough capital for making one bitcoin profits in a week. Still we need thousand weeks for achieving that target. Capital of 10 bitcoins, may do it in 100 weeks itself. But 10 bitcoins as capital is seeming so risky for me.
D05GTO

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 02:12:34 PM

Is it possible to earn 1000 or atleast 100 bitcoins with trading Altcoins.If I buy some bitcoin at cheaper rate today and it's price goes up in future?Which alt you think has potential to make me 1000 btc

1000BTC for an ordinary traders like me is very hard to gain it, though I'm not underestimating my capability but I'm just putting myself in reality. The only person who can avail that is those whale investor who has big capital investment. That can be possible to be happen in altcoin investment because there coins out there has cheaper value but full of potential to be increase someday.
yes nothing is impossible in this world and it can be possible by trading and gambling. if you are a good gambler and having good experience in gambling and trading then you can make more that 1000 bitcoin in a very very short period of time.

I think the only way to make 1000 is to gamble. But it might lose you all the bitcoins.

gamble not only one way to get 1000 bitcoin, but if use gamble only low capital money can get 1000 bitcoin if get jackpot but is only lucky
you can get 1000 bitcoin, use trading(must high capital money too), mining (must good qualty in mining hardware)

Its not possible to get 1000 btc with small capital and if you want to win that big amount then you also need to gamble with huge amount and that is very risky as if luck doesn't favor you then you loose big money in single day which can never be recovered.
In just commonsense thing its really impossible to get big winnings or profits out of small quantity of capital or bets its either on gambling or trading. Speaking on hitting jackpot isnt ideal to think of it always because its near impossible to happen to you in your lifetime.When we do trading we do really need big capital to trade altcoins and if that coin pumps 1000% then its possible but we know it wont happen normally.

Yes its nearly impossible to achieve that milestone even with a higher capital but if you are lucky and if price pumps that high then you can make 1000 btc but the chances of achieving that is very rare as no one will take that high risk of investing that high capital.
If you have the balls on investing into altcoin or make trading with them then its your choice and having bigger risk does have big rewards and 1k btc profits is possible but its very very hard to achieve and we all know not all people does achieved or posses large amount of bitcoin.

Yes its not a cup of tea of everyone to invest that big amount in altcoins as it involves huge risk and if you can afford to take high level of risk then you can go for it but everyone will prefer to invest only that amount you can afford to loose.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 12:54:40 AM

Yes its not a cup of tea of everyone to invest that big amount in altcoins as it involves huge risk and if you can afford to take high level of risk then you can go for it but everyone will prefer to invest only that amount you can afford to loose.
Investing in altcoins is not that big risk because if you know what you are doing and you know what are the things to consider before investing into altcoins and then that big amount doesn't have involved big risk because you already minimized it, but how? By your knowledge in skills of trading and investing so you don't need to worry about having risk when you got a lot of knowledge.
Picturs

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 04:39:36 PM

Investing in altcoins is not that big risk because if you know what you are doing and you know what are the things to consider before investing into altcoins and then that big amount doesn't have involved big risk because you already minimized it, but how? By your knowledge in skills of trading and investing so you don't need to worry about having risk when you got a lot of knowledge.

That is right. Only invest in the good altcoin with potential.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 09:05:47 PM

But its not very easy job because you need too much hard work for this first check about team and then do some analysis otherwise you can lost your hard earned money very quickly we have some worst coins in history with some big loses without any recovery option
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 10:53:39 PM

But its not very easy job because you need too much hard work for this first check about team and then do some analysis otherwise you can lost your hard earned money very quickly we have some worst coins in history with some big loses without any recovery option

To be precise, the reality is even how good you are in investing with the good alt coins with potential. Aiming to earn a total of 1k BTC is hard right now. The price is really high and it will be hard if you will just depend on a single source. More possible if you will sum up a lot of your source and will total and convert your earnings to bitcoin after several years.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 03:32:44 AM

To be precise, the reality is even how good you are in investing with the good alt coins with potential. Aiming to earn a total of 1k BTC is hard right now. The price is really high and it will be hard if you will just depend on a single source. More possible if you will sum up a lot of your source and will total and convert your earnings to bitcoin after several years.
for now I am sure that 1000BTC is a number that is impossible. not many people who have dared to invest large capital bitcoin in very much.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 03:43:09 AM

for now I am sure that 1000BTC is a number that is impossible. not many people who have dared to invest large capital bitcoin in very much.

It is impossible if you don't have a way of earning but if you do have a source then you can make it. But it won't be happening easily. The thing is that you can have that 1k BTC on your hand but you can have the total of your earnings and assets. It's not about investing large capital but it's all about growing your capital.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 03:48:28 AM

If you will try to make increase the bitcoin that you hold then it is not possible , Because​ the bitcoin that you holds , will gain the vale according to the market place but not the amount will increase .
So here instead of hold bitcoin in your wallet you need to makes deals like day by day trading .
Here in one year I crossed about 3 bitcoin , so I probably it will take about 10-20 year to earn 100 of the bitcoin or may be more time also , but here a main thing that I understand that nothing is impossible , so keep try your earning .
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 05:15:57 PM

The only REALISTIC way to get 1000 BTC a this point is first aim for 10, x10 it in a good trade.

Then do the same 2 times again. There you have it, 1000 BTC.

You must do some perfect trades, get in early, and put ton massive amounts of risks and have luck.

There's no other way.
xypos

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 05:27:22 PM

The only REALISTIC way to get 1000 BTC a this point is first aim for 10, x10 it in a good trade.

You must do some perfect trades, get in early, and put ton massive amounts of risks and have luck.

There's no other way.
Finally, some experienced guy knows what to advise to others!
Times, when you could get 1000 btc for small amount of cash have passed forever.
You can never expect to see this kind of ride, that bitcoin had since 2011 and the problem is to get yourself into alt at the good timing.
There is also another issue- we currently have so many pumped cryptocurrencies, that you need to focus on excluding them from the legit ones.

As BillyBob said, you should focus more on getting constant gains instead of dreaming that 10000 btc out of nowhere.
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 06:46:00 PM

There's no other way.
Times, when you could get 1000 btc for small amount of cash have passed forever.
You can never expect to see this kind of ride, that bitcoin had since 2011 and the problem is to get yourself into alt at the good timing.
There is also another issue- we currently have so many pumped cryptocurrencies, that you need to focus on excluding them from the legit ones.

As BillyBob said, you should focus more on getting constant gains instead of dreaming that 10000 btc out of nowhere.

Easy to say but totally hard to do. Multiplying your money tenfolds isn't that easy to do. Maybe you should try it and see for yourself. It could be possible but it will take a long time before you even probably get to 10btc at first let a loan get x10 twice. Scaling this to a large scale economy might be possible though.
choppork

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 07:38:00 AM

There's no other way.

Easy to say but totally hard to do. Multiplying your money tenfolds isn't that easy to do. Maybe you should try it and see for yourself. It could be possible but it will take a long time before you even probably get to 10btc at first let a loan get x10 twice. Scaling this to a large scale economy might be possible though.

Notice the way he written "REALISTIC" in all caps? It's because he was being sarcastic and then the other guy wanted to ride the sarcasm. Don't take everything literally and have some common sense to know the fact that a person is being sarcastic.

It goes without saying that it's really hard to win a 10x bet, let alone doing it twice.

The road to 1000BTC is consist of small steps like 0.001btc gain at first and then at some point, gaining 0.001btc will be a lot easier since have experience and you can earn 0.01BTC. It goes easier and easier. The road to 1kBTC will be really really tough. Some people don't even get to 1BTC. This is only possible on a larger scale like you said.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 12:07:11 PM

There's no other way.

Same as described it's really hard to achieve than just saying it in words. It's not possible to have a tenfold win continuously causing a big growth in the number of bitcoin earned. One needs to be lucky or else a huge sum of capital investment is required. Even with capital investment requires lot of time to achieve it.

topesis

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 12:15:58 PM

There's no other way.

I think aiming for 10X return will take alot of time to have and this also depend on time. I believe 1000BTC is achievable provided you are not greedy and can do good research to spot rough gems
bitbunnny
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1068

WOLF.BET - Provably Fair Crypto Casino

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 01:59:39 PM

1000 Bitcoins, in what period of time? This is enormous amount and would be very, very hard to get. Unless if the person is the criminal so it can use other means and criminal activities to get to the coins. But with no trading or Bitcoin connected job you can earn that much in your lifetime. Unless you are Trump.  Grin

Haladay

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 02:00:18 PM

If you have a margin of 100 bitcoin at least, and you trust yourelf in trading, 1.000 bitcoin can be possible withing several years. Otherwise, not really.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 06:55:30 PM

1000 Bitcoins, in what period of time? This is enormous amount and would be very, very hard to get. Unless if the person is the criminal so it can use other means and criminal activities to get to the coins. But with no trading or Bitcoin connected job you can earn that much in your lifetime. Unless you are Trump.  Grin

Or unless you have the knowledge that's required for a high paying job. 1000BTC is not that large if you look at the top of the chain. Of course not all of us are a candidate to such job but you get my point. It doesn't require to be illegal or some shady business, you just have to know something that others don't or have a skill that others can't do. Actually, even committing crime to get this amount of money will require a good amount of skill and knowledge.

For example, the famous ICO scam. They can't do it without knowing how to make a coin, start a team, and how to exit the scene without leaving a trail. 1000BTC is far from the amount of money that you can get from mediocre crime. You have to do something big to earn this much from a shady business.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:19:22 AM

Or unless you have the knowledge that's required for a high paying job. 1000BTC is not that large if you look at the top of the chain. Of course not all of us are a candidate to such job but you get my point. It doesn't require to be illegal or some shady business, you just have to know something that others don't or have a skill that others can't do. Actually, even committing crime to get this amount of money will require a good amount of skill and knowledge.

For example, the famous ICO scam. They can't do it without knowing how to make a coin, start a team, and how to exit the scene without leaving a trail. 1000BTC is far from the amount of money that you can get from mediocre crime. You have to do something big to earn this much from a shady business.
If you do it illegally, you might succeed in the first try but in the 2nd it's almost impossible, this community is getting bigger and people are getting smarter as well. I suggest you do it in a legitimate way, trading alone could give you that amount if you are consistent even with a small amount of capital.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: