Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:56:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is 1000 btc Possible  (Read 83195 times)
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 09:22:32 AM

It depends on how much bitcoins you initially invest.Earning 1000 btc is a very difficult task nowadays since bitcoin is no more cheap like before.To achieve that target,you have to be a big whale who could invest huge amount in btc.But if you invest a little amount and expect such big figures,then its hardly impossible.
Yes it may depend on the investment of the person who want to get the profit of 1000 BTC but it also depend on the skills of the person if a person have skills and he will get a huge work then he can collect that amount after doing a lot of work.
If you start with a decent amount it's possible, trading is the way to get it, I have less than 10 BTC for my day trading
and I am hoping I can increase that amount to 100 BTC by the end of this year.
As long as we are active in trading, the money that we have will increase in a  compounding basis.

But surely it will takes us for many years before reaching that since in trading we cannot guarantee to earn passive money not unless of you've got an successfull business here and its generates you more profit and so by that 1000btc is really reachable.
I agree on that because you will only have that bitcoins if you have so many money to buy bitcoins and lets say you trade it it maybe possible but for the ones who started like us with small amount a 100-200btc is good to have and earned in trading with other investments.

Even 100 btc is not an easy task and to earn that amount you need to have good capital to invest at the initial stage so to earn 1000 btc sounds very difficult for me but that is possible only for those who have huge capital to invest.

Earning bitcoin is really not that easy. You are right that even 100 BTC is already hard to earn, how much more is 1000 BTC? The amount that big will surely take a very long time to earn. Even saving up all your earning in order to have 1000 BTC in the future is still a long way to go unless bitcoin's price continue to rise in the future.

Bitcoin surely do have the potential to grow more in the future and I do really think so that even having 100 BTC is not bad than having none.

The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 10:11:10 PM

It's all about timing.

Yes it's possible, depending when you buy the altcoin and if it turns out profitable.

Example: If you bought ETH during it's ICO stages and you invested quite a chunk, and you sold it at today's market value. Then you'd have well above 1000 BTC's  Smiley
You don’t need to go that far if you invested in ETH just 6 months ago you would have multiplied your money  like there was no tomorrow, something between 3 to 4 times your investment in bitcoins, if someone invested 10BTC then that person could have between 30 to 40BTC at the moment.
I think the price of bitcoin and ethereum increased in the same level so if a person will invest in btc or will invest in ethereum it will not affect him much as his money will increase in the same level.
No, bitcoin did not grew at the same rate as Ethereum bitcoin grew about 5.1 times against the price in dollar while Ethereum grew about 20 times against its price in dollars from one year ago if you make the math that means that Ethereum outpaced bitcoin 4 times.
RedX

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 12:27:42 AM

No. It's too impossible even for some whales. 100 BTC would be achievable if you are very patient on a promising coin that you invested with a big amount. 1000 BTC is just too big so don't dream about it.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:17:51 AM

Is it possible to earn 1000 or atleast 100 bitcoins with trading Altcoins.If I buy some bitcoin at cheaper rate today and it's price goes up in future?Which alt you think has potential to make me 1000 btc
It is possible when the bitcoin is still $500 and below I know you can earn a hundred of it. But know I think you can't earn anymore, it is really hard to earn hundreds of bitcoin.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:28:15 AM

Is it possible to earn 1000 or atleast 100 bitcoins with trading Altcoins.If I buy some bitcoin at cheaper rate today and it's price goes up in future?Which alt you think has potential to make me 1000 btc
It is possible when the bitcoin is still $500 and below I know you can earn a hundred of it. But know I think you can't earn anymore, it is really hard to earn hundreds of bitcoin.
The fastest way is to do trading, you can grow your bitcoin in a faster way when you a good at it.
1,000 btc is a big amount and you cannot earn that by working in a short period of time but I'll tell you it's possible in trading.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 06:53:36 AM

As of now I think it is the best time to trade while the value is not yet increase. As of now it is nice to trade 100 bitcoin with altcoins and wait in the future you will reach more than 1000 bitcoin. Because I beleive bitcoin will increase more and more in the future. It is possible to earn 1000 btc.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 02:30:07 PM

No. It's too impossible even for some whales. 100 BTC would be achievable if you are very patient on a promising coin that you invested with a big amount. 1000 BTC is just too big so don't dream about it.
Possible to earn 1000 bitcoin in trading but you need big capital to earn that. Even the price of bitcoin you can earn also like that but you need a lot of time , patience focus , hardwork to earn bitcoin . 100 bitcoin is good also in my country if you have that amount you will become millionaire person. If you dreamings its better to high it. Feel free to dream you cant pay its totally free.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 02:57:06 PM

Possible to earn 1000 bitcoin in trading but you need big capital to earn that. Even the price of bitcoin you can earn also like that but you need a lot of time , patience focus , hardwork to earn bitcoin . 100 bitcoin is good also in my country if you have that amount you will become millionaire person. If you dreamings its better to high it. Feel free to dream you cant pay its totally free.
Though achievable for a few people, it agree that it would still be very hard for whales to get 1k btc. Imagine the chances of us regular traders to get hat many btcs. To get that amount, the capital should also be big and you could either have been trading for a long time or you should be rich already even before you started trading.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
scorge

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 05:04:58 PM

Frankly, it's soo hard to do that. Even with a few btc if u have a good trading skill u will get around 0.1 per trading. But to do that over and over need a good calculation and timing and capital and so many variabel to take account. So if u wanna get 100 or 1000 btc, it's possible only if u meet the requirements to do so. Everything is possible in this world my friend.
Warren

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 02:43:34 AM

It's actually quite easy to get to 1000 Bitcoins with trading, if you invest in the right coinsWink  Tongue

Take Stratis for example. If you invested 7 Bitcoins in March/April and just held them you would now have 1022 Bitcoins.

Research, knowledge and experience is your friend when it comes to trading.

Don't just on the next pump and dump coin just because someone else told you about it. Instead read and reserch the true potential of any coin that you are considerig, and you too have a chance to find the next Stratis!  Wink
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 07:23:14 AM

Well I guess in retrospect yes the coin that you would need to have held is Ethereum
At the current market price you would have had a pretty strong ROI

It's actually quite easy to get to 1000 Bitcoins with trading, if you invest in the right coins.  Wink  Tongue

Take Stratis for example. If you invested 7 Bitcoins in March/April and just held them you would now have 1022 Bitcoins.

Don't just on the next pump and dump coin just because someone else told you about it. Instead read and reserch the true potential of any coin that you are considerig, and you too have a chance to find the next Stratis!  Wink

Not sure on the starting point of Strat but goes with warrens view
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stratis/

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:28:13 PM

Frankly, it's soo hard to do that. Even with a few btc if u have a good trading skill u will get around 0.1 per trading. But to do that over and over need a good calculation and timing and capital and so many variabel to take account. So if u wanna get 100 or 1000 btc, it's possible only if u meet the requirements to do so. Everything is possible in this world my friend.

It would be extremely hard though it's not impossible. I agree that to hit this target, there are quite a lot of requirementa to be met first and aside from skill and timing, a very big capital is also needed. Imagine what you have to risk if your target is 1000btc. It's true what they say about the greater the risk, the greater the merits

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:45:22 AM

It would be extremely hard though it's not impossible. I agree that to hit this target, there are quite a lot of requirementa to be met first and aside from skill and timing, a very big capital is also needed. Imagine what you have to risk if your target is 1000btc. It's true what they say about the greater the risk, the greater the merits

Every gain is related to the risk assumed, this is the same, but if it can.

nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:58:42 AM

It's very very difficult to get 100-1000 btc in trading and holding btc, although in trading has a greater chance than holding btc but the risk is also big than hold btc, the price of 1 btc is also very expensive making "like is impossible to achieve"

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:45:41 AM

It is possible, but the most important part is how much money are you willing to invest to earn that amount of money, if you are not willing to invest at least 10 BTC, my opinion is that you should forget about such big earnings and try to get something a lot smaller.
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 680

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:36:35 AM

It is possible, but the most important part is how much money are you willing to invest to earn that amount of money, if you are not willing to invest at least 10 BTC, my opinion is that you should forget about such big earnings and try to get something a lot smaller.
Well, it is recommended to start with small amount because it is going to be a long journey to get that big number of bitcoin.
It's possible because there are people who already made that kind of success, as long as we continue to focus on our goal one day we will be able to get that amount and I believe if you know how to trade effectively, it will be more faster to get at least 1,000 btc.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
jamieb81

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:44:05 AM

i'm so doubt you could made these goals reached 1000 or 100 bitcoins profit and this is very difficult to do so and you have to huge bitcoin for your capital and also very difficult to figure out altcoins who have potential to grown with pretty fast however you maybe considering ICO coin probably after listed on exchange the price will rise up with very fast
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:31:42 PM

Yes 1000 btc is possible now because of the high price increase.Fron time to time bitcoin price is going higher and higherAs they say that bitcoin will h

Right 1000 bitcoin is possible to earn anybody because its price is goes to up, but it has need to high amount of money to invest in bitcoin or start trading with carefully . So as an investment who earn these bitcoin he need to invest high amount of money for long time and i think short term investment do not make 1000 bitcoin. So if you earn 1000 btc through trading or investment will need to more hard struggle .
Hutalar

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:58:07 PM

Well I guess in retrospect yes the coin that you would need to have held is Ethereum
At the current market price you would have had a pretty strong ROI

It's actually quite easy to get to 1000 Bitcoins with trading, if you invest in the right coins.  Wink  Tongue

Don't just on the next pump and dump coin just because someone else told you about it. Instead read and reserch the true potential of any coin that you are considerig, and you too have a chance to find the next Stratis!  Wink

Not sure on the starting point of Strat but goes with warrens view
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stratis/
I think it's hard because the price of bitcoin is rised. now a days getting 1 bitcoin is very hard and talking about 1000BTC it is impossible to earn soon but you can make it if you use the sites of bitcoin in which there are many games.though games earning 1000 BTC is possible if you know better to play on that games.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:09:09 PM

You didn't mentioned the time limit and your investment (capital)?, Earning 1000BTC doesn't seems real but earning 100 BTC is possible if you have grip on trading and you know the market very well. But it also need a long time to do so.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: