Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:44:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who created the god  (Read 4566 times)
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 12:33:15 PM

Some things are beyond our ability to understand. This question is one of them.
Computers are made by human, they can work fast but can only work for which they are programmed. There are limitations of computer, same as in this case humans have some limitations.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 06:32:55 PM

I have saw a post that he said everything we see is build by someone.. So everything that exists built by someone like bitcoin and some other things. so he said god is the one created everything.. I got a logical question.. So if god exists who created him??? Guys it is not an insult.. A logical question only. Please share your ideology  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Humans created all the gods (there is no "the god") - as the multitude of both monotheistic and polytheistic religions, past and present, attest to.

As humans evolved large enough brains and started asking all the "why, where and how" questions, the "divine explanation" became a general explanation category to the questions, to which those early humans had now answers (akin to the children's answer of "because"). As concrete answers and explanations started coming, gods lost more and more of the explanatory usability. For example: it was not so long ago that god(s) were needed to explain lightning. Not any more.

So, humans created the gods, and humans are killing them as their usefulness deminishes.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:47:38 PM

I have saw a post that he said everything we see is build by someone.. So everything that exists built by someone like bitcoin and some other things. so he said god is the one created everything.. I got a logical question.. So if god exists who created him??? Guys it is not an insult.. A logical question only. Please share your ideology  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Humans created all the gods (there is no "the god") - as the multitude of both monotheistic and polytheistic religions, past and present, attest to.

As humans evolved large enough brains and started asking all the "why, where and how" questions, the "divine explanation" became a general explanation category to the questions, to which those early humans had now answers (akin to the children's answer of "because"). As concrete answers and explanations started coming, gods lost more and more of the explanatory usability. For example: it was not so long ago that god(s) were needed to explain lightning. Not any more.

So, humans created the gods, and humans are killing them as their usefulness deminishes.
No  i think gods made humans not humans created god.
If you think well in theory in the book our world is made when the big bang theory happens.
Also according to scientist they didnt seen any path that we are from monkeys but it can be how they are alive and where they came from?

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:57:43 PM

No  i think gods made humans not humans created god.
If you think well in theory in the book our world is made when the big bang theory happens.
Also according to scientist they didnt seen any path that we are from monkeys but it can be how they are alive and where they came from?

We don't come from monkeys. we have a common ancestor. we are cousins.
So the question would be, how can our cousin be alive when we are here.
I think the answer gives itself
noone000

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:05:53 PM

How can wolves be alive when dogs are here?

Come on guys, the flying spaghetti monster has always existed. So long as I am alive and a pastafarian, I will advocate for this.

Gimpeline

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:33:10 PM

How can wolves be alive when dogs are here?

Come on guys, the flying spaghetti monster has always existed. So long as I am alive and a pastafarian, I will advocate for this.

hehe. Reminds me that i have to kill that lion I saw in the zoo. I want my cat to stay alive..
bitboy11

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:36:03 PM

I asked that question when I was 4 years old. Tongue
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:38:18 PM

We did .. duh.

Well, not you and I, but people did. Can you guess why?  Roll Eyes
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:49:28 PM

Who created the egg? The seeds? The birds? And the sky? The planets and the universe? What was there before time and matter? From nothing there was something? LoL...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:06:46 PM

If God is so great and really exist why he does not stop all the nature disasters and let people die because they have nothing to eat?

This list could be endless i personally do not believe in god

You answered your question yourself. Here's what I mean.

Imagine that you were rich. You found a beggar on the street who was near starvation. You took him home in your Rolls, you fed him, you gave him new clothes, you gave him his own house to live in, you bought him some land where he could grow his own food, you gave him gardening equipment, you gave him a harem with some of the most beautiful gracious women around, you gave him, The list could be endless.

Then, the former beggar said, i personally do not believe in the rich guy who gave this all to me.

How would YOU feel?
Cool

That's an extremely good analogy. I would feel extremely used and angry, and certainly wouldn't repeat my generosity.

However.....

Old BADlogic hasn't been playing fair ball with us. What he conveniently failed to mention was that the rich guy was omnipotent, meaning he knew exactly what the beggar would do, even before the beggar was born. The rich person could of snapped his fingers and never let the beggar be born. But he didn't. Why? Because he was quite happy how it would all turn out. He was quite happy the beggar would eventually never believe in him. If he wasn't he would never let it happen.

Oh ladies and gentlemen, make no mistake, it was a delibrate deceitful omission by BADlogic. It was certainly not an oversight on his part that the key component that decides if his analogy was a good one or a traincrash fireball failure was missing.

It was a traincrash fireball of failure. (The same as 99% of his other analogies and arguments.)  Cheesy

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:09:08 PM

running down and wearing out?  humanity's castles made of sand, sure, but nature is an eternal blossoming flower.  constantly growing and healing this planet.

the universe is as you see it.  logical thinking will not bring you an understanding of nature's incomprehensible infinitely fractaling nature.  for one to see oneness with the endless miracle of nature, one must step away from linear logic.  only by living with nature's nurturing energy can we heal into our natural state of being.

religion is not the preface of god.  nature is divine, religion is governing the minds of many.  men are organic beings of nature, don't be duped to ignore the miraculous divinity of nature because of rulers who seek self worship, that is exactly the type of mind frame they seek to impose on you!

Hello dank how you been? Not seen you around for a while since you was banned.  Cheesy

noone000

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:09:15 PM

If God is so great and really exist why he does not stop all the nature disasters and let people die because they have nothing to eat?

Imagine that you were rich. You found a beggar on the street who was near starvation. You took him home in your Rolls, you fed him, you gave him new clothes, you gave him his own house to live in, you bought him some land where he could grow his own food, you gave him gardening equipment, you gave him a harem with some of the most beautiful gracious women around, you gave him, The list could be endless.

Then, the former beggar said, i personally do not believe in the rich guy who gave this all to me.

How would YOU feel?
Cool

That's an extremely good analogy. I would feel extremely used and angry, and certainly wouldn't repeat my generosity.

However.....

Old BADlogic hasn't been playing fair ball with us. What he conveniently failed to mention was that the rich guy was omnipotent, meaning he knew exactly what the beggar would do, even before the beggar was born. The rich person could of snapped his fingers and never let the beggar be born. But he didn't. Why? Because he was quite happy how it would all turn out. He was quite happy the beggar would eventually never believe in him. If he wasn't he would never let it happen.

Oh ladies and gentlemen, make no mistake, it was a delibrate deceitful omission by BADlogic. It was certainly not an oversight on his part that the key component that decides if his analogy was a good one or a traincrash fireball failure was missing.

It was a traincrash fireball of failure. (The same as 99% of his other analogies and arguments.)  Cheesy

No, no, don't forget! Free will and all that crap, right? That's why non-believers exist! That's why they absolutely deserve to burn in hell, which wouldn't affect you because your soul doesn't have nerves.

Gimpeline

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:10:33 PM

Who created the egg? The seeds? The birds? And the sky? The planets and the universe? What was there before time and matter? From nothing there was something? LoL...

That's pretty much what religious people believe. Their God came from nothing, and created everything.
Scientists are still working on the answer, but they don't say as most religious people. " I don't understand it, therefor God"
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:13:49 PM

How would YOU feel?
Cool

However.....

It was a traincrash fireball of failure. (The same as 99% of his other analogies and arguments.)  Cheesy

No, no, don't forget! Free will and all that crap, right? That's why non-believers exist! That's why they absolutely deserve to burn in hell, which wouldn't affect you because your soul doesn't have nerves.

Best you don't mention the freewill thing around BADlogic. Sore subject for him. He's still smarting from that one.

We don't even have free will.
Even the giving of free will to mankind...
We MAY have free will

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:35:20 PM

How would YOU feel?
Cool

However.....

Best you don't mention the freewill thing around BADlogic. Sore subject for him. He's still smarting from that one.

We don't even have free will.
Even the giving of free will to mankind...
We MAY have free will

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

When speaking within the context of people who don't believe in God, or people who think that we have lots of free will, we don't have any.

When speaking in the context of God's point of view, we have free will to some of the extent of how much we believe in Him.

Remain ignorant if you wish. I'll accept God so that I have free will with power.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:42:51 PM

How would YOU feel?
Cool

However.....

It was a traincrash fireball of failure. (The same as 99% of his other analogies and arguments.)  Cheesy

The thing about this is that it fits everyone. All people die within a short period of time when compared to how long God designed them to live... forever.

Because all people would ultimately have done the same thing as Adam and Eve, God has two choices:
1. Don't make people, and avoid giving them the opportunity to select the good or the bad;
2. Make people, and give them the opportunity to select salvation or not.

God made people to give them life. God made children. Take your pick. Use the little bit of free will you have to accept God and be on His side, and ultimately find salvation. Or reject God and His salvation for you.

Even if God seems to be unjust in your eyes, nobody can tell how unjust you are by blaming God for our choices.

Choose God and life... or don't.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Gimpeline

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:49:26 PM

How would YOU feel?
Cool

However.....

The thing about this is that it fits everyone. All people die within a short period of time when compared to how long God designed them to live... forever.

Because all people would ultimately have done the same thing as Adam and Eve, God has two choices:
1. Don't make people, and avoid giving them the opportunity to select the good or the bad;

God made people to give them life. God made children. Take your pick. Use the little bit of free will you have to accept God and be on His side, and ultimately find salvation. Or reject God and His salvation for you.

Even if God seems to be unjust in your eyes, nobody can tell how unjust you are by blaming God for our choices.

Choose God and life... or don't.

Cool

I'm pretty sure my parents made me, not God
I have to ask my mum
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:53:16 PM

Cool

There's no such thing as two choices when your omnipotent. There are only infinite choices.

Unless of course your god (the Jesus thingymajig one) isn't omnipotent, which renders it another one of these silly false ones.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:57:07 PM

Cool

There's no such thing as two choices when your omnipotent. There are only infinite choices.

Unless of course your god (the Jesus thingymajig one) isn't omnipotent, which renders it another one of these silly false ones.

Why do you keep contradicting yourself. Now you suggest that the Almighty is omnipotent, and yet He can't make it so that He has only two choices.

Cool

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 09:12:33 PM

Cool

Why do you keep contradicting yourself. Now you suggest that the Almighty is omnipotent, and yet He can't make it so that He has only two choices.

Cool

Oh dear you are getting yourself in a pickle this evening.  Roll Eyes
He (according to you) has only two choices, meaning he narrowed them down from all the other infinite ones.

Do you even know what the word omnipotent means?  Undecided

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: