Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:12:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OPAIR ICO=SCAM!!  (Read 17709 times)
BasementRot

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 06:05:00 AM

@kookie

Do you know Wasserman99?
BasementRot

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 06:21:10 AM

Urg, the posts are so redundant. The same o'le thing over and over again. I don't have the willpower to even read these posts anymore.. Will retreat back to the gambling section of this website and leave the *guru's* to do their thing ..

Good idea. But first, let me sell you an investment in Opair.

I'll contact you at the end of the month regarding that ..

Why would you wait until the ICO is over? To find out if it was a scam first?
iudica

Activity: 704
Merit: 559

online justice

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 07:25:28 AM

Urg, the posts are so redundant. The same o'le thing over and over again. I don't have the willpower to even read these posts anymore.. Will retreat back to the gambling section of this website and leave the *guru's* to do their thing ..

Good idea. But first, let me sell you an investment in Opair.

I'll contact you at the end of the month regarding that ..

Why would you wait until the ICO is over? To find out if it was a scam first?

Relax Basement, unfortunately the money is lost, he (Isildur aka Kooke aka Tomsmith aka Wasserman aka Hao aka Frank) is just faking interest like so much other stuff is faked.

If he doesn't have 100 EUR in the End of the month left and need to wait for his salary, he shouldn't invest is such a risky thing like an ICO.

Dank Frank

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 08:14:18 AM

Lol, well I got no energie to read al these shit posts  Tongue

I shall see if it was worth investing or not when Opair launches, I don't really care for everyone's opinion and speculation here.

Of course with a video interview of the founder or sending all the funds to the escrow it would take away some people's fear of it being a scam.
But then people shouldn' had invested in the first place... I just sit out the ride and see what happens. Win some and lose some, it always goes like that with investing.
iudica

online justice

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 08:20:25 AM

Wasserman, maybe you need some sleep?
This last post was so weird, can you please clear for me, and what you mean with "disappointment"?

when you are behind your screen

Unfortunately there was never a chance to meet the Opair team in real life. So, it's not my fault. (And it would solve 90% of all request of this people here. But no, it is a campaign against Opair. Because they want to destroy the ICO. Looks like they succeed with the strong help of the marketing director  Wink  )

Good health to Opair!

BasementRot

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 08:37:33 AM

Wasserman, maybe you need some sleep?
This last post was so weird, can you please clear for me, and what you mean with "disappointment"?

when you are behind your screen

Unfortunately there was never a chance to meet the Opair team in real life. So, it's not my fault. (And it would solve 90% of all request of this people here. But no, it is a campaign against Opair. Because they want to destroy the ICO. Looks like they succeed with the strong help of the marketing director  Wink  )

Good health to Opair!

Some of it was weird yes, probably the parts that I was copy pasting from what you said to illustrate how "weird" it was to me ..

Would it really help you if I clarified "disappointment" ? You know that you will probably just draw your own conclusions from whatever I say anyways ..

This is the fact of the matter. Opair hasn't scammed anyone. Certain people say they will scam in the end or right now as the op states but again, that isn't the case. Logically speaking yes they could scam, logically speaking trump could become a hobo in the future and logically speaking 10years from now BTC could be the only used currency in the world. Until that happens its all only mere speculation. The problem is you guys are talking about it as a fact.

Speculation and fact is not the same thing and I have a problem with your facts which are based on speculations

Except the burden of proof needs to be on the people running the ICO. By the time we can "prove" that its a scam, it will be too late. Lots of people will be screwed out of their money and we would have watched it happen.

This ICO has some MAJOR red flags.

If you want to talk about logic, read the reason why they won't make a 20 second video to prove they are real.
iudica

online justice

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 09:02:22 AM

Would it really help you if I clarified "disappointment" ? You know that you will probably just draw your own conclusions from whatever I say anyways ..
Again some hidding. You can't speak clear, even when you hide behind your screen?

This is the fact of the matter. Opair hasn't scammed anyone.
Grin This is this typical wasserman logic. Yeah, Opair hasn't scammed anyone. Nobody tells this. But it has some serious hints, that it would scam. And when it is 100% sure, it is too late to prevent the scamming. If someone like "Dank Frank" or so is to lazy to read the thread and taking care of his money, not a problem.

But most people like to leave a frozen lake, when they realise that the ice is seriously cracking under them. They need to break in, to make it 100% sure, that the ice has been to thin.

Here the same, the risk to loose the invested money is clearly to high.

Speculation and fact is not the same thing and I have a problem with your facts which are based on speculations

You don't need to explain me the difference between speculation and facts. And if you would read my post instead of deleting them, you would know, that I clear out, what are facts in my eyes and which are conclusions.

Good health to Opair!

Dank Frank

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 09:23:00 AM

Again some hidding. You can't speak clear, even when you hide behind your screen?

Grin This is this typical wasserman logic. Yeah, Opair hasn't scammed anyone. Nobody tells this. But it has some serious hints, that it would scam. And when it is 100% sure, it is too late to prevent the scamming. If someone like "Dank Frank" or so is to lazy to read the thread and taking care of his money, not a problem.

But most people like to leave a frozen lake, when they realise that the ice is seriously cracking under them. They need to break in, to make it 100% sure, that the ice has been to thin.

You don't need to explain me the difference between speculation and facts. And if you would read my post instead of deleting them, you would know, that I clear out, what are facts in my eyes and which are conclusions.

Good health to Opair!

May I clear one thing up? Isildur is a good friend of mine... Stop calling him wasserman you dumb fuck!
BasementRot

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 09:31:27 AM

Good health to Opair!

May I clear one thing up? Isildur is a good friend of mine... Stop calling him wasserman you dumb fuck!

I think he is just confusing them because your friend is supporting a pretty obvious scam.

Kooke is doing the same, and its obvious that Kooke is wassermans puppet.
Dank Frank

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 09:34:31 AM

Good health to Opair!

I think he is just confusing them because your friend is supporting a pretty obvious scam.

Kooke is doing the same, and its obvious that Kooke is wassermans puppet.

It could be a scam it also could be not, but calling everyone puppets or wasserman ain't gonna help the discussion. Kooke I don't take seriously myself but it's also hard to take most people serious in this thread.

We are all entitled to our opinion.
d@nte

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 10:29:50 AM

What a situation. I really hope it is legitimate.
iudica

online justice

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 10:46:53 AM

He doesn't even know me but thinks I am wasserman ..

That's true and I don't know wasserman too.

I just see the same weird logic, like "why to watch left and right, when I want to cross a street, let's wait until I have an accident, then we know for sure that there was a car approaching".

This is for everybody stupid, even small children learn it different. But being careful in an ICO? No, let's wait until you have a damage even when their are several red flags...

And the same like wasserman you are not dealing with facts. You ignore them by calling them speculation.

Good health to Opair!

iudica

online justice

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 11:39:58 AM

Well put your money where your mouth is then? Lets have a wager on it? I will wager btc or my account or even both that Opair isn't a scam ..

So there it is, are you man enough to accept or will you chicken out with some lame excuse ?

Did you read my posts? For you one more time:

I generally got convinced that Opair is not a direct scam when they started using an escrow. and that however doesn't mean I think it is legit, my guess is that wasserman is trying to fool people that he has a serious development team who is experienced.
I think the same. I guess he really want to develop something, but he isn't a reputable programmer, so he fake two. For scam he don't need to invent the functional programming stuff, he can just use some buzzword to lure people.

And the escrow doesn't make to much sense for scam.

And wasserman can still provide some useless wallet or tell, he run out of money and it won't be literally scam.

But you or wasserman can really make a bet: I bet with you that Frank is a fake. We can use escrow and Frank need to show up in the following 14 days after the ICO ends and show himself and his ID card to the escrower. Are 5 BTC this worth for you or wasserman?

And please no "yes, but let's wait till end of ICO or so". If you want, send the money to such an escrow multisigned address. Nothing between and hiding by this typical blablabla.

iudica

online justice

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 12:13:29 PM

If you read/understand my posting, then it is quite stupid from you to offer me such a wager. 3 days ago I already told, that i guess it is not typically scam, more a poor student. Why I should bet against my conclusion now?

So it is again this typical illogical thing, which wasserman all the time comes around. Are you sure, that you are not wasserman?

I am willing to bet on exactly that and nothing else.

Looks like you know it too, that Frank is a fake. Thanks for confirming it that way!   Wink

Good health for Opair!

BasementRot

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 01:04:02 AM

If Frank or Hao are fake people then Opair is, by definition fraud, and thus a scam.

Collecting startup/investment money for a company/group with fake employees is 100% fraud. Fraud is a scam.
violet.project

Activity: 98
Merit: 24

Fras Coin - Customer Service

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 04:30:07 AM

Obviously, I never answered this attempt to extort us (we have nothing to do with that person) and two days later you make this post (with your account) on our thread using the same weak argument: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1570330.msg15823407#msg15823407

As another users tell you before, you are one of these: a paid troll or a scammer.

It's a shame that people like you are part of the bitcoin community.

Keep talking alone scammer.

Regards

That doesn't make me a scammer but just an extortionist. Anyhow there is no difference between them and both of you deserve to extort each other for attempting to accumulate bitcoin the kooke way.  Grin  It's a shame that you are part of the bitcoin community wasserman. and congrats us for wining against you scamming.

farpa.bitcoinwallet.com
 This user's funds are accounted for using the BitcoinWallet.com Solvency Hash.   Verified User!    Add As Contact

I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough..”
Nicholas Sparks,

I see this Nicholas Sparks is the opair project host in github?  A Farpa.

is this wasserman?
see he dont have to hide, only need to do simple video prove he is him

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 05:11:32 AM

If you guys can post using your real account, you can do so. it won't harm you if these scammer paint you red.

Obviously, I never answered this attempt to extort us (we have nothing to do with that person) and two days later you make this post (with your account) on our thread using the same weak argument: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1570330.msg15823407#msg15823407

As another users tell you before, you are one of these: a paid troll or a scammer.

It's a shame that people like you are part of the bitcoin community.

Keep talking alone scammer.

Regards

That doesn't make me a scammer but just an extortionist. Anyhow there is no difference between them and both of you deserve to extort each other for attempting to accumulate bitcoin the kooke way.  Grin  It's a shame that you are part of the bitcoin community wasserman. and congrats us for wining against you scamming.

farpa.bitcoinwallet.com
 This user's funds are accounted for using the BitcoinWallet.com Solvency Hash.   Verified User!    Add As Contact

I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough..”
Nicholas Sparks,

I see this Nicholas Sparks is the opair project host in github?  A Farpa.

is this wasserman?
see he dont have to hide, only need to do simple video prove he is him

He suddenly change his name on github to wasserman when it used to be Nicholas Sparks.  
on an investigation, i landed on this page farpa.bitcoinwallet.com  
maybe its not that hard to find Farpa as my alt also found him.  Grin

Searching "Bitcoin Nicholas Sparks" on google will give farpa.bitcoinwallet.com as one of the page in the first page result.
Still this isn't a hundred percent proof. but the thing is that.. its very coincident to see them both likes nick sparks so much that they quote the author a lot.  
and both of them created coins as well.
This afarpa owns https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/19645-sovereign-coin-updates/
And wasserman owns the opair itself.
and both of them likes to ask altcoins so much.

requesting videos of the dev can be a battle.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
BasementRot

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 11:48:18 PM

If there was going to be a video they would have done it. Its pretty obvious they are fake profiles. To bad I didn't realize until I invested and started trying to help the ICO. When I couldn't get the coin founder to talk to me or the community I knew something was wrong.

Now the worst part is that people who don't speak english are getting scammed and we can't even warn them.

This forum is not properly equipped or designed to host ICOs.
BasementRot

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 06:03:55 AM

If anyone wants to have an uncensored discussion about Opair you have to go to other threads. Don't invest in anything without doing some research.

I posted that in the opair thread and it got deleted lol.
danblize

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 09:01:06 AM

If anyone wants to have an uncensored discussion about Opair you have to go to other threads. Don't invest in anything without doing some research.

I posted that in the opair thread and it got deleted lol.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1570330.0    This is the unmoderated thread.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: