Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:30:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OPAIR ICO=SCAM!!  (Read 17704 times)
iudica

Activity: 704
Merit: 559

online justice

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 02:31:07 PM

kooke also in oracle?  Huh

san2ok told this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=85229

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mexicanchick

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:39:59 PM

@BasementRot to be honest i dont care if who is behind this coin is satoshi nakamoto, frank, wasserman, etc etc. I only care the product, just me interested this product can be developed. The person behind is only an insignificant thing for me.

And this project have everything to succeed: His features are promising, wasserman has solved all the problems that arisen very quickly, his platform works smoothly, they are starting a marketing campaign, they are offering an escrow with SebastianJu and he will release the funds by PARTS (milestones, etc), the signature campaign is running and managed by Lutpin, news coverage, chinese coverage.

At the moment i have no complaints. I really think that you are wrong but only time will tell who is right.

Good health to Opair!

What platform are you talking about? Have you even seen the github which is empty.

Dont worry Kooke, your money is in the safe hands of wasserman Cheesy Cheesy

kooke will curse wasserman in the future, because wasserman will disappear with the fund after ico. kooke will cry because he was free shilling. Cheesy
Cboy

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:54:08 PM

@BasementRot to be honest i dont care if who is behind this coin is satoshi nakamoto, frank, wasserman, etc etc. I only care the product, just me interested this product can be developed. The person behind is only an insignificant thing for me.

And this project have everything to succeed: His features are promising, wasserman has solved all the problems that arisen very quickly, his platform works smoothly, they are starting a marketing campaign, they are offering an escrow with SebastianJu and he will release the funds by PARTS (milestones, etc), the signature campaign is running and managed by Lutpin, news coverage, chinese coverage.

At the moment i have no complaints. I really think that you are wrong but only time will tell who is right.

Good health to Opair!

You are supporting this scam on every thread possible. I want to see your reaction when you will lose all your money after the scam will be revealed .
Palodar

Activity: 376
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:02:48 PM

Good health to Opair!

You are supporting this scam on every thread possible. I want to see your reaction when you will lose all your money after the scam will be revealed .

Don't blame him because there are still no strong evidence reagrding the scam accusation. Only speculation of OP is posted here. But he have a point on accusing because of fake identity of devs team. But he might still search for strong evidence because i think revealing your identity to this kind forum is not recommended because all user here is anonymous.

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
workharder00

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:02:53 PM

Good health to Opair!

I am afraid kooke will conduct a suicide, I will pray for him, Jesus let him keep stronger, not cry, kooke baby. Like his avatar. Grin
kooke

Activity: 448

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:37:37 PM

kooke also in oracle?  Huh

Huh I dont invest in oracle, what are you saying?

Good health to Opair!

I am afraid kooke will conduct a suicide, I will pray for him, Jesus let him keep stronger, not cry, kooke baby. Like his avatar. Grin

Really?? This thread is full of newbie fudders account.

As i see it, all accounts are newbie except Iudica, not much weight in all this information, just fudders, maybe all are the same person.

This project have everything to succeed: His features are promising, wasserman has solved all the problems that arisen very quickly, his platform works smoothly, they are starting a marketing campaign, they are offering an escrow with SebastianJu and he will release the funds by PARTS (milestones, etc), the signature campaign is running and managed by Lutpin, news coverage, chinese coverage.

Good health to Opair!

QuarkSquirrel

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 08:29:12 PM

kooke also in oracle?  Huh

Huh I dont invest in oracle, what are you saying?

Good health to Opair!

As i see it, all accounts are newbie except Iudica, not much weight in all this information, just fudders, maybe all are the same person.

This project have everything to succeed: His features are promising, wasserman has solved all the problems that arisen very quickly, his platform works smoothly, they are starting a marketing campaign, they are offering an escrow with SebastianJu and he will release the funds by PARTS (milestones, etc), the signature campaign is running and managed by Lutpin, news coverage, chinese coverage.

Good health to Opair!

Your favorite word is certainly fud.

I as newbie fell for your stupid scam game. That is why I am protesting.

Yes, you do not believe in newbie accounts. That is why you bought older profiles for your game.

I am just sick of your copy and paste texts. You have an excel spreadsheet with all your stupid lines lined up.

And all you do is to continue your game is copy and paste.

Wassermann99/kooke I hope you will fall hard.

BasementRot

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:29:44 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2016, 04:49:45 AM by BasementRot

Oh shit, lol..

Kooke does sound like Wasserman99 doesn't he?

I think he might be!

Kooke has over 400 post but most of them are from 2014 or before.

He took a break for almost 2 years and made 0 post during that time. Then just 8 days before the Opair ICO, he became super active again!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=85229;sa=showPosts;start=60

hungerforsex

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:34:29 AM

Oh shit, lol..

I think he might be!

He took a break for almost 2 years and made 0 post during that time. Then just 8 days before the Opair ICO, he became super active again!

Haha, no wonder he protects this shit scam project opair, and he may be the scammer behind this opair, maybe kooke is wasserman.
Steinar

Activity: 222

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 05:21:05 AM

I read your response dev and it looks like a scam still to me. I will pass like I previously sated but will keep watching to see if my views change over time which of course can happen and does happen quite often actually.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 05:37:10 AM

Oh shit, lol..

I think he might be!

good find. it ain't coincident for sure! i knew something isn't right with this guy. and i mean everyone is already warning and yet this guy is protecting the scam? it really mean that they orchestrated this act to scam users.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Steinar

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 05:53:19 AM

Oh shit, lol..

I think he might be!

good find. it ain't coincident for sure! i knew something isn't right with this guy. and i mean everyone is already warning and yet this guy is protecting the scam? it really mean that they orchestrated this act to scam users.

That's a tall tale sign of a scamming bought account.
odgaard

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:11:39 AM

Oh shit, lol..

I think he might be!

Brilliant find actually, imo it is very logical, kooke was always saying "this project is promising, so it is not a scam", his logic looks like a 10 years old boy. Illogic is his logic.
wasserman99

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:21:57 AM

Update

This certainly is a campaign designed to harm us. 90 percent of users who wrote in this thread are newbies accounts created less than a month ago. They can all be the same person Hopefully are not people from other projects that want us out of the way for fear of competition.

We will not let your attempt to FUD us make us effect and we will honor all our promises.

They just want our project to fail or I disappear to say that they were right. But we will show them they are wrong and we will draw our platform forward. Fortunately, investors continue to give us their support and dont believe in the accusations of these people.

I hope that third parties can read the thread objectively and draw their own conclusions.

I will repeat my last message, because it is quite clear:

There is no question. Everything was clear in our thread. On our team we decided not to make a video interview at this stage of the process and for that we receive attacks from some users. Beyond that there is nothing.

Just because we do not make a video call, for the reasons already set up hundreds of times, it does not make us better or worse proposal, just different.

We just want to let us work in peace. We are offer a full escrow with SebastianJu and he will release the funds to us by PARTS!!!!! If we dont deliver or stop develop he will refund to everyone.

Even, we know that the two features that highlight in our project are the use of functional programming and decentralized debits cards, which both go to be our two main pillars. We are going to focus and develop these characteristics no matter how much funding we get.

We keep our promise. Time will prove us right. Whoever wants to trust us is welcome.

Regards

PS: If no one wants to invest in our project or wait until the end of ICO to invest are free to do so.

odgaard

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:26:16 AM

Update

This certainly is a campaign designed to harm us. 90 percent of users who wrote in this thread are newbies accounts created less than a month ago. Hopefully are not people from other projects that want us out of the way for fear of competition.

We will not let your attempt to FUD us make us effect and we will honor all our promises.

They just want our project to fail or I disappear to say that they were right. But we will show them they are wrong and we will draw our platform forward. Fortunately, investors continue to give us their support and dont believe in the accusations of these people.

I hope that third parties can read the thread objectively and draw their own conclusions.

I will repeat my last message, because it is quite clear:

There is no question. Everything was clear in our thread. On our team we decided not to make a video interview at this stage of the process and for that we receive attacks from some users. Beyond that there is nothing.

Just because we do not make a video call, for the reasons already set up hundreds of times, it does not make us better or worse proposal, just different.

We just want to let us work in peace. We are offer a full escrow with SebastianJu and he will release the funds to us by PARTS!!!!! If we dont deliver or stop develop he will refund to everyone.

Even, we know that the two features that highlight in our project are the use of functional programming and decentralized debits cards, which both go to be our two main pillars. We are going to focus and develop these characteristics no matter how much funding we get.

We keep our promise. Time will prove us right. Whoever wants to trust us is welcome.

Regards

PS: If no one wants to invest in our project or wait until the end of ICO to invest are free to do so.

Yeah, to prove they are wrong, you just simply upload in interview/video to let everyone sees the real CEO&Hao wang. Very simple, you can prove it very early, but never and ever, so means no such CEO& hao wang there. Even you can't post an audio interview.
iudica

Activity: 704
Merit: 559

online justice

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 06:46:26 AM

Oh shit, lol..

I think he might be!

tomsmith26 has a similar vita:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=200182;sa=showPosts

Inactive for a year and appear short before the ICO starts. But this account was active in other topics too. Maybe wasserman invest some energy to lift him to a better member status?

Opair is a zombie coin.   Grin Not only that the ICO is already dead, it is also reanimating dead BCT accounts.

altcoinlambo

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:56:04 AM

Oh shit, lol..

I think he might be!

tomsmith26 has a similar vita:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=200182;sa=showPosts

Inactive for a year and appear short before the ICO starts. But this account was active in other topics too. Maybe wasserman invest some energy to lift him to a better member status?

Opair is a zombie coin.   Grin Not only that the ICO is already dead, it is also reanimating dead BCT accounts.

It is ironic that he said newbies are shills, but the truth is that many members in opair are real paid shills(3 guys maybe him).   Grin
Steinar

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:22:31 AM

Just refund the 1 or 2 real btc that was invested. take back your btc and die in hell.
risehasfallen

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:59:06 PM

Personally I wouldn't even worry about this hurting anything/anyone except for the posters themselves .. Yep a bunch of noobs with some buthurt agenda. Speculating on what could happen before it has happened is just that ~ speculation. Evidence zero, points zero, ICO=scam in weight also zero. Thanks for trying, but not good enough  Smiley

Edit: Nothing in op is evidence of anything ~ just speculations. If you think that is evidence then have a few holes in your education ..

there is also no evidence the CEO is real, you cant prove that
silly marketing director but decided to be anonymous, it is a MARKETING director.. what kind marketing that stays anonymous? i cant understand that

the CEO put his face, on linkedn but cannot show him self and never speak
the marketing director that always cope and paste but never show his real face
the hao wang that not even exist, and none of them can be trace
wasserman99

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:17:11 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2016, 07:47:55 PM by wasserman99

Personally I wouldn't even worry about this hurting anything/anyone except for the posters themselves .. Yep a bunch of noobs with some buthurt agenda. Speculating on what could happen before it has happened is just that ~ speculation. Evidence zero, points zero, ICO=scam in weight also zero. Thanks for trying, but not good enough  Smiley

Edit: Nothing in op is evidence of anything ~ just speculations. If you think that is evidence then have a few holes in your education ..

Isildur, thanks for you support, as we said in our last statements is a campaign designed to harm us. 90 percent of users who wrote in this thread are newbies accounts created less than a month ago. Even they are written in the same time range. They can all be the same person.

Regards

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: