Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:12:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - Pre-ICO] BlockPay - Zero Cost, digital currency Point-Of-Sale systems  (Read 44480 times)
Skyrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:52:57 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2016, 08:13:37 PM by Skyrik

Don't notice you and Dev just said that can I translate or not sry
lxxtikk
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:59:16 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2016, 08:13:16 PM by lxxtikk

Russian translation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1590873.0

btc address:1EC2A5VWao4zM547tmQ4cJRghSoyCd6bxV

thanks
nope you will not receive nothing because i am doing russian translation!!!!
Chris4210x dont pay Skyrik for this russian translation because i was almost ready to post it !  Cool
Skyrik

Activity: 560

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:18:47 PM

thanks
Chris4210x dont pay Skyrik for this russian translation because i was almost ready to post it !  Cool
Don't need to pay me I just want to help Russian community ) I  sent you a message with my apologize:) don't worry man ) I have deleted the topic:)
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 09:54:03 PM

thanks
Don't need to pay me I just want to help Russian community ) I  sent you a message with my apologize:) don't worry man ) I have deleted the topic:)

Thats a pretty fair move Skyrik!
Appreciated. ty
mchwierutSC

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 10:34:41 PM

Hi All,

Smith + Crown added this to our icos list awhile ago and wrote up a pithy summary of all information we could find across different channels. http://www.smithandcrown.com/event/blockpay-ico/.

We've found Chris of Blockpay to be very responsive.

Thanks,
Smith + Crown
lxxtikk
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 11:30:44 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2016, 11:46:43 PM by lxxtikk

Russian translation [ANN - Pre-ICO]    Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1589068.0

btc :  16nHGrPtxmHtuuE8dNyRseezni3pwLxq4X

Free_Crypto

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 11:53:23 PM

will watch this ico closely
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 03:36:41 AM

i would like to see how thing will evolve!

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
Chris4210x (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 02:16:30 PM

Why would someone invest in this over Plutus.it that has a verified proof of concept, actual registered company, trademark, and contract limited supply?

Not trying to bash, just curious. And yes, I know their ICO is over and OTC trading far over ICO price already.

Hi Alctcoinscamfinder,

first respect to your name and your efforts to find the bad guys. Crypto needs more people like you! Now to your questions.
Plutus.it is an interesting concept, we meet the founder in Berlin at the GTEC Blockchain Innovation Awards 2016. Rodrigo and I where pitching next to Plutus. Here is the link to our pitch of Echo at the GTEC Event in May. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGXRzTvrZSY

There are many good reasons to take a closer look at BlockPay and the other products we built. First we support all leading Blockchain currencies and give senior currencies like Peercoin a new tool to use their coin. Dash is already very excited about BlockPay. Second we do not charge fees to the merchant. The business owner gets 100% of the funds he requested within a few seconds. In some cases even in 3 sec, P2P. Since its crypto money, the business can immediately pay it forward. Third BlockPay is available for all kinds of platforms, today for Android and in Odoo, tomorrow for iOS and as open API for your business.

We have several working proof of concepts and several stores with BlockPay here in Munich and are fully incorporated in Denmark (see details in previous posts). We are also talking to major supermarkets, hotels, travel agencies, restaurants etc. for upcoming integrations. Stay tuned on that. Here are some testimonials https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsDviOilatE

Hi All,

Smith + Crown added this to our icos list awhile ago and wrote up a pithy summary of all information we could find across different channels. http://www.smithandcrown.com/event/blockpay-ico/.

We've found Chris of Blockpay to be very responsive.

Thanks,
Smith + Crown

Thank you Smith + Crown for your great article! You are a great resource for ICO´s in our Industry. Keep up the good work.

Visit us at www.payger.com
titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 02:24:53 PM

There are many good reasons to take a closer look at BlockPay and the other products we built. First we support all leading Blockchain currencies and give senior currencies like Peercoin a new tool to use their coin. Dash is already very excited about BlockPay. Second we do not charge fees to the merchant. The business owner gets 100% of the funds he requested within a few seconds. In some cases even in 3 sec, P2P. Since its crypto money, the business can immediately pay it forward. Third BlockPay is available for all kinds of platforms, today for Android and in Odoo, tomorrow for iOS and as open API for your business.

Can shopowners choose what currency to receive? For example: Customers pays in bitcoin, Shopkeeper receives Euro's.

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
Chris4210x (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 08:46:46 PM

Can shopowners choose what currency to receive? For example: Customers pays in bitcoin, Shopkeeper receives Euro's.

Yes, the Shopowner can decide which currency to receive. A Shop in Europe, can get Euro but also USD or Bitcoin if they choose so. We are planning to provide a broad spectrum of currencies, including digital assets like Digix Gold etc. I hope we have the right currency for each merchant.

Chris4210x (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 09:26:48 PM

We did a short Q&A for the upcoming Pre-ICO, answering some of the burning questions and showing our faces Wink

titan20

Activity: 427

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 10:23:18 PM

Yes, the Shopowner can decide which currency to receive. A Shop in Europe, can get Euro but also USD or Bitcoin if they choose so. We are planning to provide a broad spectrum of currencies, including digital assets like Digix Gold etc. I hope we have the right currency for each merchant.

In your video you say the shopowner receives a digital version of a euro or dollar. They have to sell this digital version of a euro to get real euro's.
1. So how does this work? Trough what system/platform/blockchain?
2. Can the shopowner skip this process, so that it automatically gets out of the digital version and receives the fiat euros in his bankaccount?

Another question i have is the following:  you say the payout to blockpaytokenholders will be (up to) 15%. The OPENPOS tokenholders are receiving 50%.
3. How much did you guys pay out until now to the OPENPOS tokenholders and is it possible to see this in a bitshares explorer (Just to get a feeling about how much the rate of return on investment was for the OPENPOS tokenholders)?

The Blockpaytokens have no function in your platform. There is nothing legally binding for your company to pay out anything to tokenholders. So the tokenholders have a weak legal position. You have a promising project. And i want to invest in it. Although nothing is legally binding, i think it is important that you announce what the percentage is that tokenholders will be receiving, so that there is some kind of agreement between tokeninvestors and company.

Cheers!

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
dx5

Activity: 303
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 07:17:57 AM

So how much in Bitcoins are you guys planning on raising?
ShooterXD

Activity: 924

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 01:04:49 PM

Translation payment received!

THX dev, keep doing this good work!

roncar

Activity: 434

ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 02:48:12 PM

Hello dev.. still waiting for your reply about translation.. you said to pm you and i already did, however still havent received your reply for almost a week now.

▄▄███████████▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
    ██████▀▀        ▀▀█████
   █████                ████
  ████                   ████
 ████                     ███
 ███▌                     ▀█▀
▐███
 ███▌              ▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
 ████            ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
  ████          ████▀           ▀▀████▄
   ████               ▄▄██▄        ▀███▄
    ▀████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀          ████
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀             ███
          ▀▀███████▀▀                 ███▌
                                      ███▌
             ▄█▄                      ███
             ████                    ████
              ████                  ████
               ████▄              ▄████
                ▀████▄▄         ▄████▀
                  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
                    ▀▀▀█████████▀▀
gagapay
network

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
m4nki

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 03:47:07 PM

Following this thread.

Chris4210x (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 07:16:18 PM

In your video you say the shopowner receives a digital version of a euro or dollar. They have to sell this digital version of a euro to get real euro's.
1. So how does this work? Trough what system/platform/blockchain?
2. Can the shopowner skip this process, so that it automatically gets out of the digital version and receives the fiat euros in his bankaccount?

Another question i have is the following:  you say the payout to blockpaytokenholders will be (up to) 15%. The OPENPOS tokenholders are receiving 50%.
3. How much did you guys pay out until now to the OPENPOS tokenholders and is it possible to see this in a bitshares explorer (Just to get a feeling about how much the rate of return on investment was for the OPENPOS tokenholders)?

The Blockpaytokens have no function in your platform. There is nothing legally binding for your company to pay out anything to tokenholders. So the tokenholders have a weak legal position. You have a promising project. And i want to invest in it. Although nothing is legally binding, i think it is important that you announce what the percentage is that tokenholders will be receiving, so that there is some kind of agreement between tokeninvestors and company.

Cheers!

Hi titan20, I see a lot of good questions here. Lets get to the juice details.

1. Yes, the merchant gets a BitEUR, BitUSD etc. which is a Smart contract token on the Graphene Blockchain. They work like the Steem Dollar. So in an example MC Donalds gets 1,000 BitUSD in their Blockchain Wallet, the value is 1:1 to Fiat USD. Now MC Donalds can set up auto settle and send the BitUSD to a Gateway like Kraken, Coinbase, Coinsbank, etc. The funds will be sold automatically and the merchant receives his 1,000 USD - Fiat Gateway fee at his Bank account the next day. (We are talking about a few exchanges about the direct conversion already, an own gateway service is also planned to cut costs and time.)

2.  The Merchant has a couple of options that we want to encourage
a) He converts into Fiat and leaves the Blockchain wonderland
b) He keeps the crypto and pays his salaries to employees
c) He keeps the crypto and pays in supplier in China in a few seconds
d) He keeps the crypto and purchases marketing, consultancy, or other services

You see the power? Where we want to go Grin

Of course, we want to make the conversion from Digital to Fiat as smooth as possible, but on the other side, we want to make the Digital Blockchain world as attractive as possible so that Business keep their funds digital and pay it forward. New Digital Cash.

3. You have to split the fees into different sections.

a) We have a flat fee of 0.5% added as "tax" on each transaction
b) From this turnover, we pay up to 15% sales commission to our BlockPay Ambassadors, for each store a BlockPay Ambassador adds to the Network. We have +50 Ambassadors in +28 countries already. The application is still open.
c) OPENPOS token holders will get 0.5%*50% of all transactions fees generated from an Odoo POS - Terminal. If an Ambassador sales a BlockPay in Odoo system to a store or chain, his commission will apply. The rest of the fees will be added to the general distribution pool.
d) All other fees will be pooled and distributed after all company expenses are covert.

e) BlockPay in Odoo is going live Q4 2016, so we don´t have any transaction fees to share yet. However, our early OPENPOS supporters gained a 3-4x ROI with our current buyback. We collected around 25,000 USD last year and buyback OPENPOS with BlockPay tokens in the value of 100,000 USD in phase 1 of our Pre-ICO. This is a special event to thank our early supports because our company would not exist without their support.

So how much in Bitcoins are you guys planning on raising?

We can raise in this Pre-ICO a total value of 1,483.20 BTC. Independent if people use Ethereum or Dash tokens to invest. Market volatility will apply.

Hello dev.. still waiting for your reply about translation.. you said to pm you and i already did, however still haven't received your reply for almost a week now.

Hi Roncar,

thank you for your reminder. I get a lot of translations request lately. Please make sure you have your language in the title too so that I know if your language is already covered. I will come back you asap. Thank you.

animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 07:40:06 PM

Really interested in this project; I am an investor of Plutus also. On your earlier post, you said BlockPay does not charge any fees. Was this meant to be a distinction from Plutus or just a feature?
Chris4210x (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 08:00:46 PM

Really interested in this project; I am an investor of Plutus also. On your earlier post, you said BlockPay does not charge any fees. Was this meant to be a distinction from Plutus or just a feature?

2.2.1 Plutus App Fee Optimization
Bitcoin conversion has a fee of between 1-4% (TBD).
The fee is deducted from the users’ fiat deposit balance
before the money is released to their VDC account
on the Plutus Mobile App. There are no other
fees for using the app and no fee to deposit Plutons on
the app obtained from another user externally. Plutus
pays all transaction costs associated with using
the Ethereum network (See Section 2.4.2). Merchants
pay their normal debit card payment processing fees.

- Plutus.it-White-Paper-v1.0.pdf Page 4

Yes, it is actually a distinction. Please correct me if I am wrong, Plutus allows you to charge up an NFC card with Bitcoin and pay at every store, however, the merchant has to pay the standard visa and MasterCard fee with Plutus. This makes it easy for Plutus to give its users a tool to spend their crypto at every store, however, it does not solve the merchant problems and their high fees. Plutus is using the MasterCard network after all. It is a win-lose for crypto users and business. The store loses. At the end Plutos charges a 1-4% fee to the user in terms of a Bitcoin price mark up.

BlockPay on the other end is free for merchant and charges a small flat fee of 0.5% to the consumer, but allows them to directly pay the merchant with digital, and the merchant receives digital at zero cost. The merchant does not pay the mastercard fees and has solved fraud, chargebacks, counterfeit etc because he gets real crypto! That is a giant difference. So with BlockPay we have a win win situation for the user, he pays less, and the business, he pays zero.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: