Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:20:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - Pre-ICO] BlockPay - Zero Cost, digital currency Point-Of-Sale systems  (Read 44472 times)
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 08:28:59 PM

Congratulations you have been listed on http://icocountdown.com

Never miss a crowdsale again!

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uqaz

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 10:13:23 PM

hello dev, just set PM. Please, watch it
mr-whitekey

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 12:59:52 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2016, 01:37:50 AM by mr-whitekey

There needs to be some better discussion about investor benefits down the road. I agree with previous sentiment about lack of communication on this topic. If I buy this token, when and what % of returns can I expect proportional to my stake? I realize the investment may not pan out, that nobody can predict returns, yet if there are profits in the future when can we expect profit sharing and how much? 
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 03:42:06 AM

There needs to be some better discussion about investor benefits down the road. I agree with previous sentiment about lack of communication on this topic. If I buy this token, when and what % of returns can I expect proportional to my stake? I realize the investment may not pan out, that nobody can predict returns, yet if there are profits in the future when can we expect profit sharing and how much? 

Serious answer here:  I think this venture is so speculative, it is all but impossible for the founding team to be laying that out at this stage. We just have to accept that it is an extremely speculative investment,  with no promises attached. Do they even have any revenues at this point? Any clear expectation of what revenues expectations are realistic? I don't see how they could ...

That aside, even Warren Buffett bet on penny stocks, even loaded up at times, when he was working with a very small bankroll. If you look at this as an extremely speculative penny stock, and then invest in a select basket of them, I'd think you would do fairly well. Too much digging into funnymentals could just get in the way of a sound investment strategy.
mr-whitekey

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 04:08:33 AM

Serious answer here:  I think this venture is so speculative, it is all but impossible for the founding team to be laying that out at this stage. We just have to accept that it is an extremely speculative investment,  with no promises attached. Do they even have any revenues at this point? Any clear expectation of what revenues expectations are realistic? I don't see how they could ...

That aside, even Warren Buffett bet on penny stocks, even loaded up at times, when he was working with a very small bankroll. If you look at this as an extremely speculative penny stock, and then invest in a select basket of them, I'd think you would do fairly well. Too much digging into funnymentals could just get in the way of a sound investment strategy.

I see your point, I should not expect too much given the extreme unknowns. Yet, they are asking for ALOT of faith that they will honor those who funded their hard work. With stocks you know the game and there are established rules. There are certain legal measures share holders can take if the management is not acting within the share holder interest. What I love about these is that I don't have to have millions just to participate in an ICO, but I also need to know where I stand when and IF this project makes it barely or makes it big. As of now they have no plan that they have made public other then vague "profit sharing" promises. That worries me. I am not one to call them scamers, I want to believe in them and help them, I just need to know what the plan is. If they are ready to ask for $20 million+ they should be ready to explain how they might distribute profit in an equitable manner should that ever arise.         
Indamuck

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 07:31:40 AM

I see your point, I should not expect too much given the extreme unknowns. Yet, they are asking for ALOT of faith that they will honor those who funded their hard work. With stocks you know the game and there are established rules. There are certain legal measures share holders can take if the management is not acting within the share holder interest. What I love about these is that I don't have to have millions just to participate in an ICO, but I also need to know where I stand when and IF this project makes it barely or makes it big. As of now they have no plan that they have made public other then vague "profit sharing" promises. That worries me. I am not one to call them scamers, I want to believe in them and help them, I just need to know what the plan is. If they are ready to ask for $20 million+ they should be ready to explain how they might distribute profit in an equitable manner should that ever arise.         

You are being unrealistic. They are raising less than US$1.0-mil right now. At least they have a product, and a business plan. I'm grateful and excited for that. There are 'stocks' or shell companies that raise many times more on the sole prospect of buying out another company, i.e. they have neither a product nor a business plan. Like I said before, if you are uncomfortable with this level of risk, there are always T-notes. As an investor I don't want them babysitting or holding anybody's hand at this point. They've released a good deal of information, and need to be focused on building the business ...
cryptoba

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 08:42:03 AM

BlockPay is and will be an amazing company Smiley 100% Behind BlockPay Smiley

Just Go and Check there Website https://blockpay.ch/
mr-whitekey

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 01:28:30 PM

You are being unrealistic. They are raising less than US$1.0-mil right now. At least they have a product, and a business plan. I'm grateful and excited for that. There are 'stocks' or shell companies that raise many times more on the sole prospect of buying out another company, i.e. they have neither a product nor a business plan. Like I said before, if you are uncomfortable with this level of risk, there are always T-notes. As an investor I don't want them babysitting or holding anybody's hand at this point. They've released a good deal of information, and need to be focused on building the business ...

Phase1:   600,000 tokens       @ 1:1.20 OPENPOS tokens/each   Special Buyback
Phase2:   1,400,000 tokens     @ 0.000288 BTC =  403.2  BTC 
Phase3:   3,000,000 tokens     @ 0.000360 BTC = 1,080    BTC
Phase4:   95,000,000 tokens (in 2017)   @ 0.000500 BTC = 47500 BTC

Total of 48,983 BTC (not including Phase 1) = $28,116,242

So, yes they are asking for well over the $20 Million dollars, my concerns are justified, rational and realistic. It is silly to tell me to buy T-notes or that I want my hand held, this is serious business. I expect serious answers. Why are people "buy in" with no agreement as to benefits or any legal action I can see to obtain benefits? Is this all hype?

Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 04:52:05 PM

So, yes they are asking for well over the $20 Million dollars, my concerns are justified, rational and realistic. It is silly to tell me to buy T-notes or that I want my hand held, this is serious business. I expect serious answers. Why are people "buy in" with no agreement as to benefits or any legal action I can see to obtain benefits? Is this all hype?

What I remember Ethereum raised around 20 M during ICO.
Where are the 40 Developers located in Berlin?

AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 06:24:03 PM

Devs have already stated that the 2017 projections and prices are preliminary. Near time development is what is interesting. Expansion capital will happen if they succeed in shorter term.

FOR RENT.
titan20

Activity: 427

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 08:28:33 PM

Are you stupid or what? High risk doesn't mean you should get less information. You can make high risk investments with full transparency and full information available. They ask people to crowdfund their project and there is nothing to withold them to say x percentage of the revenue is for tokenholders.

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
JonLord

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 09:33:14 PM

Devs have already stated that the 2017 projections and prices are preliminary. Near time development is what is interesting. Expansion capital will happen if they succeed in shorter term.

Well this doubts affects me too.. Will wait for more infos
Crypto_FreeMan

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 09:59:37 PM

28 mil for project Wow this is impossible guys ) even waves don't collect so much money )
Deanero

Activity: 324

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 10:37:17 PM

How soon will the tokens be on an exchange?

mr-whitekey

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 10:40:15 PM

How soon will the tokens be on an exchange?

As soon a phase 3 is complete. I guess it concludes when the token they set aside for it are all sold.
TeamButtcoin

Activity: 466

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 11:29:50 PM

28 mil for project Wow this is impossible guys ) even waves don't collect so much money )
Waves collected around of 31k BTC and LISK around of 17k BTC.
47,5k BTC is unrealistic, but that's  only my point of view.

███▄▄  ▄▄███
██▄▄   ▀▀████▀▀   ▄▄██
 ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀
█▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄███▀▀
█████▄▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄▄
██  ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀
██      ▀▀██▀▀     ▄▄▄
██   ▄▄        ▄▄███▀▀
██   ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
██▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄▄▄
▀▀███▄▄        ▄▄███▀▀
    ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
        ▀▀██▀▀
graIn..
The Backbone of
Modern Work Agreements.
███████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████ ██████████████████
████ ██
████ ██
████ ██
████ ██
████
████
████
████

█████████████   █████

.Whitepaper.
█████   █████████████

████
████
████
████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██████████████████ ████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████

Indamuck

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 12:14:24 AM

So, yes they are asking for well over the $20 Million dollars, my concerns are justified, rational and realistic. It is silly to tell me to buy T-notes ...

This is exactly why I told OP that posting/projecting such specifics about a Phase 4 is absurd. It results in this pointless, and circuitous logic that because Phase 4 is impossibly large we have no business conducting a Phase 2 & 3. Phase 4 doesn't exist ... it is like you are protesting Santa Clause' skid marks. Quite pointless.

Here is the inside scoop guys. Blockpay++ will never get to a Phase 4. If things go well enough they will be acquired by a POS software vendor which can almost instantaneously deploy the software across millions of terminals and simultaneously coordinate an education campaign directed at its merchants. The acquirer will have no choice, and will gladly buyout token holders at a very handsome multiple of our original cost.
ICOcount.com

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 01:53:49 AM

So, yes they are asking for well over the $20 Million dollars, my concerns are justified, rational and realistic. It is silly to tell me to buy T-notes ...

This is exactly why I told OP that posting/projecting such specifics about a Phase 4 is absurd. It results in this pointless, and circuitous logic that because Phase 4 is impossibly large we have no business conducting a Phase 2 & 3. Phase 4 doesn't exist ... it is like you are protesting Santa Clause' skid marks. Quite pointless.

Here is the inside scoop guys. Blockpay++ will never get to a Phase 4. If things go well enough they will be acquired by a POS software vendor which can almost instantaneously deploy the software across millions of terminals and simultaneously coordinate an education campaign directed at its merchants. The acquirer will have no choice, and will gladly buyout token holders at a very handsome multiple of our original cost.

are you serious?

any team member can verify things about phase 4?
mr-whitekey

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 02:35:44 AM

If it is an "inside scoop" then please provide documentation, otherwise let's stick to what we know. At the very least they have already stated their intention not to sell out. Words only I know, but it is their public statement. I do not want to undermine this project by letting rumor get the best of us, I do want answers to questions that seem to be ignored.   
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 09:19:38 AM

Phase1:   600,000 tokens       @ 1:1.20 OPENPOS tokens/each   Special Buyback
Phase2:   1,400,000 tokens     @ 0.000288 BTC =  403.2  BTC  
Phase3:   3,000,000 tokens     @ 0.000360 BTC = 1,080    BTC
Phase4:   95,000,000 tokens (in 2017)   @ 0.000500 BTC = 47500 BTC

If it is an "inside scoop" then please provide documentation, otherwise let's stick to what we know. At the very least they have already stated their intention not to sell out. Words only I know, but it is their public statement. I do not want to undermine this project by letting rumor get the best of us, I do want answers to questions that seem to be ignored.  

YES! Please! Dont get lost in assumptions and speculation!
The CEO Chris Hering Chris4210x has already taken community feedback about this into his thoughts and consideration! See statement from AltcoinScamfinder above and here:

Limited Amount! Great discounts available in this pre-ICO, all based on Opening rate of 2017 ICO

Phase1:600,000 tokens@ 1:1.20 OPENPOS tokens/eachSpecial Buyback
Phase2:1,400,000 tokens@ 0.000288 BTC tokens/each42.40% Discount
Phase3:3,000,000 tokens@ 0.000360 BTC tokens/each28% Discount
Phase4:2nd ICO@ 0.000500 BTC tokens/eachInitial Price

What if the price of Blockpay Tokens on the market exceeds your set ICO price of Phase 4??

Lets say I buy Blockpay tokens in Phase 1 today @ 0.000288 BTC tokens/each. Price rises to 0.001 on exchanges till 2017.
Assuming this, will the price of 2nd ICO still be @ 0.0005 BTC tokens/each?

Good question. I can not give you a qualified answer today yet. Let me come back to you.

Thats's alright! Thank you

I know a little about economics, business, marketing & communication. In my perception they doing a very good job in rolling out this business. Very communicative, transparent and public. And most importantly nowadays - they listen to the community!

Here is a pro tip for the traders: "If you can figure out which cryptos will have real world use, buy and hold those."

The facts:

"... there is a total of 100 million BlockPay tokens ever created. In the Pre-ICO only 6.5 million will be used in Phase 1 – 3, the rest will be locked into a reserve fund via multisig and used for a follow-up ICO." Source: https://blockpay.ch/newsroom/investor-relations/

After the Pre-ICO there will be on the market:

6,500,000 BlockPay tokens        --> 93,500,000 BlockPay tokens locked away

Since only 4,400,000 tokens are actually on sale through Phase 2 & Phase 3 BlockPay can raise in this Pre-ICO a total value of 1,483.20 BTC. Thats $860,256. (Calculating with $580.00/BTC)

Right now I am very happy with the idea of BlockPay, Echo & Stealth and watching excited from the sidelines what Chris & Rodrigo will bring up in the future.

Keep it up. Thank You.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: