Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:19:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - Pre-ICO] BlockPay - Zero Cost, digital currency Point-Of-Sale systems  (Read 44480 times)
Crypto_MERC

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 11:40:37 PM

Non sense like amp, 1 ico, 2 ico, and more ico, damn clever scammers.

Pls dont fud without a reason. The project is legit and if you research you will understand.

Instead of fudding just buy some off the market.  People are selling ico tokens on freedomledger.  You can even get them at or slightly below the 3rd phase.  No need to spew your baseless accusations.
ViciousDad

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 03:19:58 AM

Hi All,

Is it me, or does it look like no one is selling their tokens? Long term holders or is it because it's not available on an open exchange yet?

I'm excited about the project! Everyone I've told about Blockpay think that I am an idiot for putting my money in because no one understands it (Blockchain in general), BUT I feel like I will have the last laugh here!
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 08:48:37 AM

Hi All,

Is it me, or does it look like no one is selling their tokens? Long term holders or is it because it's not available on an open exchange yet?

I'm excited about the project! Everyone I've told about Blockpay think that I am an idiot for putting my money in because no one understands it (Blockchain in general), BUT I feel like I will have the last laugh here!

there's some trading action on the open, decentralized exchange... https://steemit.com/bitshares/@fav/how-to-buy-and-sell-blockpay-tokens

golfhuso

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 09:51:51 AM

Hi All,

Because now the price is lower than ICO phase2's price. No one want to sell it.
Check out this link.
http://cryptofresh.com/a/BLOCKPAY

▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
            ▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
[]▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 07:56:07 PM

Hi All,

Because now the price is lower than ICO phase2's price. No one want to sell it.
Check out this link.
http://cryptofresh.com/a/BLOCKPAY

It's about equal, sometimes a bit lower and sometimes a bit higher. There's no incentive to buy right after the ICO and some of those that want to make a quick profit a dumping, hence the market price being equivalent to the ICO price.
Chris4210x (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 08:31:46 AM

Hi Chris, I contacted you about my BlockPay tokens, thank you for your help.

Hi reacraf,

thank you for your mail. We are working on the last BlockPay tokens, some people typed in the wrong Wallet address so we have to figure out what happend there. I will let you know asap!!

Hi Chris,

All my Blockpay Tokens have arrived safely on my OpenLedger account. Thank you for that Smiley

I have 2 questions:

- Are they safe on the OpenLedger plateform? Where would you keep yours?

- A part of my tokens are for a friend, he could not fully complete the OpenLedger Integration on his iOS device, what would be the best way to transfer the Blockpay Tokens?

Best Regards, Charles

Hi cryptoba,

- Yes, your BlockPay tokens are safe on the OpenLedger platform. Why? Because on OpenLedger or most other BitShares based Exchanges, you yourself hold the private keys to your account. The exchange has no control over your funds. That is a totally different to Poloniex, Bitfinex or other exchanges.

The most important thing is to make your own backups of the wallet .bin file, passwords, and the private key of your account. I personally prefer the light client to store my accounts and multiple wallets. I can also set up my own 2/3 multisig to protect the most important accounts.

- In this case you should help your friend to create an OpenLedger account, or install the BitShares Exchange light client, make all necessary backups and then just simply transfer the BlockPay tokens to his account. On the BitShares platform your account name is your wallet address. So just type in "homeshopping24" to send funds to the Homeshopping Account.

Will blockpay eventually be on its own, or will it always be part of graphene/bitshares 2.0? 

Will you have your own wallet?  Are other exchanges in the works?  Will dividends be paid to token holders on the bitshares network?  What is next for the ico investors?

Thanks in advance for your time.

BlockPay is a multi chain approach and connects to all major Blockchains. The main functions will stay on graphene/ BitShares 2.0 due to their great scalability, speed and security features. Most other chains would be to slow and insecure for us.
I do not see a good reason right now to fire up our own Blockchain and bother with setting up hundreds of own nodes, security over the total Network, etc. I prefer to build on stable Blockchain Network. I also want to avoid to get caught with a 51% attack by the "51 crew" ( I think that is how they call themselves)

Yes, I am currently reaching out to other exchanges and I am trying to work out the best solution for BlockPay holders. We are more interested in a long-term approach and value increase of  the Tokens.

We are currently preparing the next steps for BlockPay "S" and BlockPay for Odoo and will update all BlockPay ico investors about our progress. We are also setting up the Beergardens around the Munich Oktoberfest during the next days. The Oktoberfest starts 17.09. this year and we want to get ready for all international guest so that they can buy their fresh cold beer with Bitcoins asap!! We will share locations of the BlockPay terminals asap.

As a side note, we just released the latest Smartcoins Wallet v1.0.6!
https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@kencode/ann-smartcoins-wallet-v1-0-6-released

This is our own mobile wallet that works perfectly with all BlockPay versions. Transactions are under 4 seconds and you will automatically receive loyalty points plus a eReceipts for each transfer. In the next version v1.0.7 we will fully integrate the Bitcoin and Steem Blockchain too! More Blockchains are on the list too.

Visit us at www.payger.com
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 08:53:38 AM

Hi Chris, I contacted you about my BlockPay tokens, thank you for your help.

Hi reacraf,

thank you for your mail. We are working on the last BlockPay tokens, some people typed in the wrong Wallet address so we have to figure out what happend there. I will let you know asap!!

Hi Chris,

All my Blockpay Tokens have arrived safely on my OpenLedger account. Thank you for that Smiley

I have 2 questions:

- Are they safe on the OpenLedger plateform? Where would you keep yours?

- A part of my tokens are for a friend, he could not fully complete the OpenLedger Integration on his iOS device, what would be the best way to transfer the Blockpay Tokens?

Best Regards, Charles

Hi cryptoba,

- Yes, your BlockPay tokens are safe on the OpenLedger platform. Why? Because on OpenLedger or most other BitShares based Exchanges, you yourself hold the private keys to your account. The exchange has no control over your funds. That is a totally different to Poloniex, Bitfinex or other exchanges.

The most important thing is to make your own backups of the wallet .bin file, passwords, and the private key of your account. I personally prefer the light client to store my accounts and multiple wallets. I can also set up my own 2/3 multisig to protect the most important accounts.

- In this case you should help your friend to create an OpenLedger account, or install the BitShares Exchange light client, make all necessary backups and then just simply transfer the BlockPay tokens to his account. On the BitShares platform your account name is your wallet address. So just type in "homeshopping24" to send funds to the Homeshopping Account.

Will blockpay eventually be on its own, or will it always be part of graphene/bitshares 2.0? 

Will you have your own wallet?  Are other exchanges in the works?  Will dividends be paid to token holders on the bitshares network?  What is next for the ico investors?

BlockPay is a multi chain approach and connects to all major Blockchains. The main functions will stay on graphene/ BitShares 2.0 due to their great scalability, speed and security features. Most other chains would be to slow and insecure for us.
I do not see a good reason right now to fire up our own Blockchain and bother with setting up hundreds of own nodes, security over the total Network, etc. I prefer to build on stable Blockchain Network. I also want to avoid to get caught with a 51% attack by the "51 crew" ( I think that is how they call themselves)

Yes, I am currently reaching out to other exchanges and I am trying to work out the best solution for BlockPay holders. We are more interested in a long-term approach and value increase of  the Tokens.

We are currently preparing the next steps for BlockPay "S" and BlockPay for Odoo and will update all BlockPay ico investors about our progress. We are also setting up the Beergardens around the Munich Oktoberfest during the next days. The Oktoberfest starts 17.09. this year and we want to get ready for all international guest so that they can buy their fresh cold beer with Bitcoins asap!! We will share locations of the BlockPay terminals asap.

This is our own mobile wallet that works perfectly with all BlockPay versions. Transactions are under 4 seconds and you will automatically receive loyalty points plus a eReceipts for each transfer. In the next version v1.0.7 we will fully integrate the Bitcoin and Steem Blockchain too! More Blockchains are on the list too.

great update the app is very fast and easy to understand.
ecawyna

Activity: 294

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 10:29:49 AM

Thank you very much for an update Christ.  Grin

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
Crypto_MERC

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 02:34:50 PM

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my questions Chris.
-Greed-

Activity: 910

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 03:48:39 AM

Have all tokens been distributed? I haven't got mine yet.

Crypto_MERC

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 05:12:20 PM

Is freedomledger down for anyone else today?
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 07:10:59 PM

Is freedomledger down for anyone else today?

İ dont know about that but you can use https://bitshares.openledger.info ?
Chris4210x (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 08:28:43 AM

Have all tokens been distributed? I haven't got mine yet.

You might be one of the few that are left who typed in their wrong name. Please send me a pm so we can check your case. Thank you Greed.

Chris4210x (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 06:14:00 PM

BlockPay Financial Data are now live on @CoinMKTCap  Check it out! http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/blockpay/

medsi2

Activity: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 07:31:08 AM

BlockPay Financial Data are now live on @CoinMKTCap  Check it out! http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/blockpay/

Thank you Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Chris4210x (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 08:10:18 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2016, 04:20:48 PM by Chris4210x

BlockPay “S” is out now!

ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 08:55:07 AM

BlockPay “S” is out now!

Great move sir.
Your work will bring good results.
Gratz

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 03:16:56 PM

BlockPay “S” is out now!

yep, congrats. next up Echo?

Chris4210x (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 04:22:10 PM

yep, congrats. next up Echo?

Next up are more integrated versions of BlockPay, plug-ins, public api and a iOS version.

deadliftbrah

Activity: 272

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 10:09:45 PM

Picked some up on open ledger - I like this project will consider a large position on this...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: