Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:55:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - Pre-ICO] BlockPay - Zero Cost, digital currency Point-Of-Sale systems  (Read 44480 times)
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 11:23:45 PM

Please let me know how can I participate in ICO? Where to get address to send bitcoin to buy ICO tokens ? I tried this https://bitshares.openledger.info/#/init-error but got following error page

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 11:35:55 PM

Please let me know how can I participate in ICO? Where to get address to send bitcoin to buy ICO tokens ? I tried this https://bitshares.openledger.info/#/init-error but got following error page

create a account at openledger first and buy then
Fern

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 11:43:52 PM

I saw all the instructions for merchants to accept crypto. Do they find it easy? What are they saying about it?
Chris4210x (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 08:21:06 AM

I saw all the instructions for merchants to accept crypto. Do they find it easy? What are they saying about it?

This is the first version of BlockPay "S" and obviously more suitable for people who know about Blockchain and Bitcoin. Over the next weeks, we will make the onboarding process easier and provide extra tutorials how to register an account and to get started. We are also working closely with our Ambassador Team so that they set up the accounts with the merchants together and give them a quick walk through how everything works.

I am looking forward to provide a plug & play solution.

Visit us at www.payger.com
Mongwapogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 08:22:39 AM

No plan for Social Media Campaign like twitter, facebook or what so ever? Bounty hunter here.
-Greed-

Activity: 910

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 04:03:03 PM

What was that? I mean what the fuck was that? Devs, I honestly bought some tokens and proved you it but I haven't got my fucking tokens. You've promised me several times that you'd solve the problem but you have not. Now you are ignoring my PMs. Why the fuck should I spend my time on this?

This is blockchain technology it's supposed to work like a charm. How, how the fuck are you going to develop the system if you can't even send the damn tokens properly? Scumbags.

ridewithme

Activity: 406

Follow me to the Profitland.

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 06:37:29 PM

What was that? I mean what the fuck was that? Devs, I honestly bought some tokens and proved you it but I haven't got my fucking tokens. You've promised me several times that you'd solve the problem but you have not. Now you are ignoring my PMs. Why the fuck should I spend my time on this?

This is blockchain technology it's supposed to work like a charm. How, how the fuck are you going to develop the system if you can't even send the damn tokens properly? Scumbags.

What's wrong man? Tell me more about your problem so I understand better.

I invested in ETH and made money, WAVES, made money, JEWELS made money, NXT made money, BTC made a lot of money!
Follow me and profit.
-Greed-

Activity: 910

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 06:58:06 AM

I haven't received the tokens I bought in the pre-sale. I talked to @Chris4210x about this problem and he was supposed to solve it. He requested some details and I provided them but then he stopped replying and started ignoring new PMs. Thats whats wrong.

Chris4210x (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 01:11:53 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2016, 03:20:48 PM by Chris4210x

I haven't received the tokens I bought in the pre-sale. I talked to @Chris4210x about this problem and he was supposed to solve it. He requested some details and I provided them but then he stopped replying and started ignoring new PMs. Thats whats wrong.

Hi Greed,

don´t worry we could solve your case and sent you the BlockPay tokens to your account.
Sorry for the delay the last few days have been super busy during the Oktoberfest and we have some great news coming up for all of you.

Thank you for your support and please let me know if you have any further questions.

cheers Chris

Crypto_MERC

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 03:27:03 PM

Oh?  Some great news?

I like the sound of that and look forward to hearing about it.
ridewithme

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 03:19:18 AM

Hi Greed,

don´t worry we could solve your case and sent you the BlockPay tokens to your account.
Sorry for the delay the last few days have been super busy during the Oktoberfest and we have some great news coming up for all of you.

Thank you for your support and please let me know if you have any further questions.

cheers Chris

Why did it take you so long Chris?

I invested in ETH and made money, WAVES, made money, JEWELS made money, NXT made money, BTC made a lot of money!
Follow me and profit.
pradalady

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 03:38:26 AM

Market Cap
$848,313
1,405 BTC

Is 1405 btc larger than your ico fund? Or I mean is the price above or below ico price?

Chris4210x (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 09:15:31 AM

Because I am looking into every case. Some people misspelled their wallet address, did not send the BTC, BTC got stuck in Shapeshift etc. I want to make sure that every purchase is handled correctly and researching the case takes sometimes a bit longer Smiley . I am happy that it is solved now and that we could send Greed his tokens.

Crypto_MERC

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 01:49:29 PM

Market Cap
$848,313
1,405 BTC

Is 1405 btc larger than your ico fund? Or I mean is the price above or below ico price?

It is above the ico funds raised.  Might be slightly below the ico price towards the end of the sale without bonuses.
ridewithme

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 04:40:34 AM

Because I am looking into every case. Some people misspelled their wallet address, did not send the BTC, BTC got stuck in Shapeshift etc. I want to make sure that every purchase is handled correctly and researching the case takes sometimes a bit longer Smiley . I am happy that it is solved now and that we could send Greed his tokens.

You have a valid reason, im content with that. Good luck moving forward and thanks for answering me.

Follow me and profit.
Crypto_MERC

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 05:39:15 PM

Nice to see nothing is happening on the exterior except for the price dropping.  This thread is D-E-A-D (a ghost town).

Can we have some kind of update?
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 06:28:33 PM

typical crypto monkey - throwing money at everything just to start to complain 2 days later.

Crypto_MERC

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:25:31 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2016, 07:53:43 PM by Crypto_MERC

Nice to see nothing is happening on the exterior except for the price dropping.  This thread is D-E-A-D (a ghost town).

Can we have some kind of update?

typical crypto monkey - throwing money at everything just to start to complain 2 days later.

Hey...i have a great idea!  Why don't you go fuck yourself muppet.

Edit:  all I'm saying is it's really quiet here in this thread and there has been no news or updates on how things are going.  I would like some update.  Yes i realize that they are dealing with Octoberfest in Germany, but why not drop a line.

It's been longer than 2 days since the end and i have purchased more since the ICO ended.  You assholes are so quick to jump on any negativity even though nothing out of line was stated.  
Chris4210x (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 11:56:59 AM

Here are some updates from our dev team:

Update on BlockPay IPFS integration...

Task-8: "File which handles the coin logos, coin name, details about the coin, etc."

Task-5: "File which handles sending/receiving loyalty points and UIA tokens"

Task-12: "File which handles all css or stylization standards, color codes, font weight and sizes, etc."

- We started fetching images from IPFS as we were storing logos as base64 encoded strings in our json files.
- Due to base64 encoded strings files became too large and IPFS daemon was unable to fetch.
- we decided to put logos as separate png files and their names in the corresponding json files.
- This approach reduced the file size as well as time taken by IPFS to download.
- We stored the image files in android as IPFS was sending the content of image file.

Oktoberfest kept us all super busy plus the Bits & Pretzels Event in Munich consumed most of our time. Here are some pictures of the BlockPay team.

Erik Voorhees (Shapeshift), Christoph Hering, Ken Code, Adam Strandling, Joshua Scigala and many more showed up

BlockPay live on the Oktoberfest!!

BlockPay at the Bits & Pretzels

Links to the BlockPay Blog
https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@kencode/blockpay-beer-and-yummy-fun
https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@kencode/blockpay-day-1-of-4-at-oktoberfest-and-bits-and-pretzels-events
https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@kencode/blockpay-day-2-of-4-at-oktoberfest-and-bits-and-pretzels-events

Crypto_MERC

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 12:30:22 PM

Thank you very kindly for the update.  It is much appreciated.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: