Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:00:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 [849] 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253581 times)
B!gSmoke

Activity: 514
Merit: 353

Respect has to be earned, just like money!

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 01:55:11 PM

When the ICONOMI will make some profit with commission from the funds (on the platform). and also ICNX and performance fund.

you can read everything on whitepaper and FAQ and on the first page on this thread you can find also a lot of informations.

apparently a lot of people in crypto world does not know what divident really is... they just now that they will get monney if they have shares!

When will these dividends be? what amount? Where do they get the cash? Thank you

Also, when will polo list ICN?

Grin
Sometime tomorrow Wink

Wut? I already received my dividends. Cheesy
Got 5k ETH for each ICN! Such wow. Much dividends! Great project.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitstealth

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 02:12:56 PM

So many trolls around us this token is growing to more solid with natural growth. Big buying support on the wall and next month it will be get 2X as the current one. Hold is great decision so don't feed the trolls.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 02:51:13 PM

So many trolls around us this token is growing to more solid with natural growth. Big buying support on the wall and next month it will be get 2X as the current one. Hold is great decision so don't feed the trolls.

I couldn't agree more with this opinion. Smiley
Hold your coins, have patience and let trolls...trolling. Don't bother with them...Cool

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jackiedragon

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

Crypto Future here i come

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 02:54:53 PM

When the ICONOMI will make some profit with commission from the funds (on the platform). and also ICNX and performance fund.

you can read everything on whitepaper and FAQ and on the first page on this thread you can find also a lot of informations.

apparently a lot of people in crypto world does not know what divident really is... they just now that they will get monney if they have shares!

When will these dividends be? what amount? Where do they get the cash? Thank you

Grin
Sometime tomorrow Wink

Whoot, i only received a golden Lambo Angry
That's not fair. They promised us the moon

To da Moon
NoiseBoy

Activity: 266

Sound. Fury. Signifying.

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 02:59:52 PM

This bet is turning out to be more down to the wire than I'd expected:

https://bitbet.us/bet/1329/iconomi-listed-on-bittrex-or-poloniex-by-february/
yespeace

Activity: 243

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 03:02:54 PM

this is not an "instant" project" this things take time.

At the beginning dividends will probably be verry small. But with more users investing in performance fund, Index fund and The ICONOMI Open Fund Management, there will be more commission and from there we will get most of dividends.

B!gSmoke

Activity: 514
Merit: 353

Respect has to be earned, just like money!

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 03:08:59 PM

Grin
Sometime tomorrow Wink

Whoot, i only received a golden Lambo Angry
That's not fair. They promised us the moon

If you come pick me up with that golden lambo I would share my hookers and blow with you!
Densitymax

Activity: 437

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 03:10:32 PM

Will Iconomi fund to invest in new projects on ICO stage?

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex              
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
Enjorlas

Activity: 788
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 03:31:02 PM

Will ICNP and ICNPX be different tokens than ICN? How does one invest in one fund or another with their ICN tokens? I don't really understand how all this is interconnected as the white paper didn't explain.
Admiral_Bit

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 03:42:19 PM

Will ICNP and ICNPX be different tokens than ICN? How does one invest in one fund or another with their ICN tokens? I don't really understand how all this is interconnected as the white paper didn't explain.

Here the official posting by Jaka:

ICNX Tokens will be a part of the dividend distribution System. With every dividend payout 0,2 % of all ICNX tokens will be provided to the 10 ethereum adresses which at the time of the dividend payout hold the most ICONOMI token. This happens every 2 weeks

50% of all ICNP Tokens will be automatically distributed to every ICO member who contributed more than 5 BTC. The rest of ICNP tokens will be available via Kraken at a fixed price of 0,1 BTC/ICNP
Daparski

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 03:50:00 PM

ICNX Tokens will be a part of the dividend distribution System. With every dividend payout 0,2 % of all ICNX tokens will be provided to the 10 ethereum adresses which at the time of the dividend payout hold the most ICONOMI token. This happens every 2 weeks

50% of all ICNP Tokens will be automatically distributed to every ICO member who contributed more than 5 BTC. The rest of ICNP tokens will be available via Kraken at a fixed price of 0,1 BTC/ICNP
It makes no sense
Source url?
Admiral_Bit

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 03:54:12 PM

It makes no sense
Source url?

Kinda self explanatory. What is there not to understand?
UnknownEye

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 03:54:58 PM

Will Iconomi fund to invest in new projects on ICO stage?
We have passed ICO stage no?
Daparski

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 04:00:24 PM

It makes no sense
Source url?

I said that your quote makes no sense, not that I didn't understand it.
I am following the team for some time and I didn't see Jani writes something like that.
It looks like some heavy trolling
Share original link please
golfhuso

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 04:28:40 PM

Now felt regret for not investing 5btc Sad Cry

▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
            ▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
[]▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
jackiedragon

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 04:34:57 PM

It makes no sense
Source url?

I am following the team for some time and I didn't see Jani writes something like that.

I agree with you Daparski,
the 5btc ico investment people will get the founders card for free. But that's not related to the ICNP payouts in any form!

To da Moon
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 04:38:40 PM

It makes no sense
Source url?

the 5btc ico investment people will get the founders card for free. But that's not related to the ICNP payouts in any form!

huh, that distribution model sound super strange. thought they'd offer is on exchanges like any other token...

post the source please

Daparski

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 04:39:06 PM

It makes no sense
Source url?

I think he is a heavy troll. Also quotes Jaka about stuff he didn't say.
Just when I thought we were about to have the first troll-free day
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 04:40:33 PM

Same thing here. But i wanna know who said this because it felt already like i lost thousands of $. I can't buy more this time people are holding. If its listed on bittrex, it would be easier.

jackiedragon

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 04:46:33 PM

Same thing here. But i wanna know who said this because it felt already like i lost thousands of $. I can't buy more this time people are holding. If its listed on bittrex, it would be easier.

I can tell you who said this... look above
it was Troll Admiral_Bit

To da Moon
Pages: « 1 ... 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 [849] 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: