Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:26:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253581 times)
Isolani159

Activity: 478
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 11:55:56 AM

2% of total ICN for bounties is rather big in a more than 2000btc expected ICO. That means more than 40btc for Bounties. That's so great to follow.

nothing gonna stop us now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 11:56:15 AM

We will value all the currencies on the last day of ICO. It is the same way Augur did (they were accepting ETH and BTC) and we'll do the same.

How will the valuation of currencies in EUR commence? Will you sell everything for BTC and convert BTC to FIAT or will you take average of that days trading? Selling for instance 200-300k LISK in a day could seriously disrupt the market prices.

We will not sell any cryptocurrency received during ICO this year. We will first used funds received in fiat and only then one in cryptocurrencies. Also, for sure we will not be dumping anything in a way to drop the price.

No what I meant was how will the final count be made? What if LISK rises to 60k? Will you take that price or the price on the day of the investment (since you said everything will be calculated in EUR for the distribution).

tetra

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 12:02:25 PM

Guys I'm still a little bit confused as what is iconomi exactly? I mean what can we do with it as a normal person and not a gig/nerd/expert.?
I understand that there will be tokens as coins to trade in exchanges but what does the iconomi it self does if I wanted to do what should I come to you?

For a normal person that wants to invest into crypto easily. We'll create fund management platform which will invest into different app tokens on your behalf. And you'll invest with fiat money.

Does it means investors will get dividends for their investment like shareholders gets for their stocks? How it would be different than investing bitcoin directly in such app tokens?

ICONOMI investors will get dividends yes. They will be paid out of profits made on our fund management platform.

But if you only invest into other tokens. Like if you invest into Augur, you don't get dividends. Actually, you don't get dividends with no other token.

How many times a year will they be paid?

ICONOMI (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 12:18:03 PM

We will value all the currencies on the last day of ICO. It is the same way Augur did (they were accepting ETH and BTC) and we'll do the same.

How will the valuation of currencies in EUR commence? Will you sell everything for BTC and convert BTC to FIAT or will you take average of that days trading? Selling for instance 200-300k LISK in a day could seriously disrupt the market prices.

We will not sell any cryptocurrency received during ICO this year. We will first used funds received in fiat and only then one in cryptocurrencies. Also, for sure we will not be dumping anything in a way to drop the price.

No what I meant was how will the final count be made? What if LISK rises to 60k? Will you take that price or the price on the day of the investment (since you said everything will be calculated in EUR for the distribution).

Sorry for misunderstanding.

Final count will be made with prices as they will stand on the last day of ICO. So if LISK rises to 60k it will be counted by that price.
axlroses

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 12:20:23 PM

newsletter subscribers bounty is closed?
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 12:24:08 PM

Guys I'm still a little bit confused as what is iconomi exactly? I mean what can we do with it as a normal person and not a gig/nerd/expert.?
I understand that there will be tokens as coins to trade in exchanges but what does the iconomi it self does if I wanted to do what should I come to you?

For a normal person that wants to invest into crypto easily. We'll create fund management platform which will invest into different app tokens on your behalf. And you'll invest with fiat money.

Does it means investors will get dividends for their investment like shareholders gets for their stocks? How it would be different than investing bitcoin directly in such app tokens?

ICONOMI investors will get dividends yes. They will be paid out of profits made on our fund management platform.

But if you only invest into other tokens. Like if you invest into Augur, you don't get dividends. Actually, you don't get dividends with no other token.

How many times a year will they be paid?

Most likely dividends will be weekly.
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 12:30:44 PM

Is there an option to cash out? I mean, since the value of an ICN token is determined by the funds backing it, can I decide to "burn" my tokens in exchange for the money backing them (so basically like the DAO did)?
Obviously, I could sell them on the market and I'd expect the market price to be higher than the "cash-out" price anyway, but conceptually, it would make sense to have that option (even if it's bound to a waiting period or you can only cash out at certain times or something like that).
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 12:36:44 PM

Is there an option to cash out? I mean, since the value of an ICN token is determined by the funds backing it, can I decide to "burn" my tokens in exchange for the money backing them (so basically like the DAO did)?
Obviously, I could sell them on the market and I'd expect the market price to be higher than the "cash-out" price anyway, but conceptually, it would make sense to have that option (even if it's bound to a waiting period or you can only cash out at certain times or something like that).

From FAQ

19. How and when will I be able to leave the ICONOMI funds?
You will be able to exit the investment funds at any time, 24/7, either by withdrawing your funds to a bank account or at an ATM with the ICONOMI debit card. You will also be able to sell tokens of CTF funds at exchanges that will list ICONOMI investment funds.
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 12:38:57 PM

There is not and there will not be option for that. It would not be fair for those joining later if someone with +15% bonus wold be able to cashout later at anytime.

If you are affraid that too much money will be invested I would suggest you to wait till last week where you will get clear picture of the size of investment.
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 12:40:07 PM

Finally the day has come Cheesy.Btw I subscribed to email to get notification when ICO opens but didn't get any email.Is it just me or nobody got it?

Yeah, this is a pretty good time for me and also a means to ICONOMI. Now that ICONOMI is already open beta and providing services. I do not know this, but I think it's just a few things that haven't been done to notify you ICONOMI into an email
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 12:42:56 PM

2% of total ICN for bounties is rather big in a more than 2000btc expected ICO. That means more than 40btc for Bounties. That's so great to follow.

Yes already https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1587736 posted about bounties distributed to participants. Well who want to go with sig can go https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1587823 with more actvities there are more chances to higher rewards stake.
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 12:47:30 PM

From FAQ

You will be able to exit the investment funds at any time, 24/7, either by withdrawing your funds to a bank account or at an ATM with the ICONOMI debit card. You will also be able to sell tokens of CTF funds at exchanges that will list ICONOMI investment funds.

That is correct. However, this is valid for ICONOMI funds and not for "ICN tokens to be" during ICO.

ICOs have no option to withdraw funds during ongoing ICO.
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 12:49:12 PM

From FAQ

That is correct. However, this is valid for ICONOMI funds and not for "ICN tokens to be" during ICO.

Ok, got it. I didn't mean during ICO, but afterwards. Sorry for not reading the FAQ Tongue
drnash85

Activity: 318

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 01:00:15 PM

DEAR DEVS,
My ETH transactions are stuck( my fault ).. I sent my eth to iconomi.net instead of ico.iconomi.net. Now because of the 100,000 gas fee i cannot send my ETH from the iconomi.net eth address to the ico.iconomi.net. my username is the same for both as my username here on btc talk. I need help getting it back to the ico eth wallet. I might be asking a bit much but i thought you guys could help me.  Embarrassed
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 01:00:55 PM

From FAQ

Ok, got it. I didn't mean during ICO, but afterwards. Sorry for not reading the FAQ Tongue

No worries about that Smiley

After ICO we shall issue ICN tokens fairly quickly and then you'll be able to transfer ICN to exchanges and sell them. Or you will simply change your mind and will wanna hold them.
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 01:07:16 PM

DEAR DEVS,
My ETH transactions are stuck( my fault ).. I sent my eth to iconomi.net instead of ico.iconomi.net. Now because of the 100,000 gas fee i cannot send my ETH from the iconomi.net eth address to the ico.iconomi.net. my username is the same for both as my username here on btc talk. I need help getting it back to the ico eth wallet. I might be asking a bit much but i thought you guys could help me.  Embarrassed

Hi. I'm here to help always.

I can see your transactions.

Your transaction run out of gas. Not a problem at all. Can you please write me to support *at* iconomi.net
Samuray

Activity: 291

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 01:09:06 PM

" Hi there,

Thank you for your interest in the ICONOMI platform. We’ll notify you as soon as the ICO starts.

ICONOMI provides an opportunity for investors looking for high profits, not possible in the old economy. With newly developed financial instruments, ICONOMI will drive new investors and fresh capital into the decentralised economy. Good to have you on board!

In the meantime, please have a look at our Whitepapers and join the discussion on Telegram or Bitcointalk Forums. You can also always reach us at support@iconomi.net

The ICONOMI Team "

This is all I recived from ICONOMI after I registered for the newsletter yesterday.
Seems there is something wrong iconomi newsletter.

Notifications are on the way now. We couldn't make it at exactly 8am GMT. I apologise to all that were eagerly waiting for mail right on time.

This is copy from OP. List of collecting addresses:

BTC: 3KbWWjumBGLBUWYCeidydxe1uET9QyWoEg
ETH:0x154Af3E01eC56Bc55fD585622E33E3dfb8a248d8
LSK: 6300322192409448238L

Yep got the notification by email :

"Hi there!

Our Initial Coin Offering has just STARTED... "

No worries since the 15% bonus runs for an entire week, so plenty of time to get on board with bonus !  Wink

ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 01:24:47 PM

http://icocountdown.com time has been updated good luck with the crowdsale Smiley

someonesomeone

Activity: 933

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 01:28:29 PM

Congrats on the great start! Have you already been in contact with any exchanges? Poloniex would sure be great to have on the first day of trading Wink
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 01:31:41 PM

Congrats on the great start! Have you already been in contact with any exchanges? Poloniex would sure be great to have on the first day of trading Wink

Not directly. We are focusing on ICO now as much as possible. If it goes as well as planned and as it started hitting exchanges won't be a problem:)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: